Does anyone know how gun ownership works in Poland?

I wanna start buying guns but forums are shit and theres barely any gun culture here, how does the process of obtaining the guns work? i imagine getting a license is pretty standard.

Attached: e98.jpg (212x249, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letmegooglethat.com/?q=How do I get gun in poland without the police pushing in my potatos?
netgun.pl/
euroarms.com/
careersinpoland.com/article/legal-taxes/gun-laws-in-poland
buos.com.pl
lmgtfy.com/?q=sklep z bronią
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>letmegooglethat.com/?q=How do I get gun in poland without the police pushing in my potatos?

Anyone wishing to obtain a gun licence in Poland must also undergo a psychological evaluation, and explain why they want a gun (sport, hunting and self-defence are all acceptable, but in the case of the latter it must also be shown why the applicant believes their life to be in danger). There are further restrictions, including a ban on issuing licences to under-18s, a limit on the amount and type of ammunition that may be kept, and a requirement to demonstrate an understanding of gun safety.

So that means joining a local range, passing a safety course, and probably getting a permission slip signed by your doctor, local police chief, and undertaker.

I'm familiar with how to obtain a license, It's more about how to actually buy the guns. there's no gun stores here per say, there are military shops but they sell mostly pistols for self defense/CC. What i am looking for is opportunities to legally get a battle rifle, or something of the sort.

There was this one European arms trading website that connected private traders. I forgot the name, like eurogunner or something... Anyways, I used it once to try and see how I could import a revolver from France. If I recall the name I'll send it over, I'm sure that's how most people in the EU do trades.

As for getting a battle rifle like a G3 or a FAL, I'm not sure how that'd work for Poland. Probably find a Sporter VEPR from a hunting store or take a trip to Czech and see if you can import something from there.

>there's no gun stores here per say, there are military shops but they sell mostly pistols for self defense/CC. What i am looking for is opportunities to legally get a battle rifle, or something of the sort.
What makes you think a bunch of Americans and Canadians are going to have a better idea where to go than people that sell pistols in Poland?

its an open question, not nessesarly addressed to burgers and leafs.

well, i found this website. i suppose this is my best bet. netgun.pl/

also found the website you mentioned
euroarms.com/

Witam rodaka.
Pic related, that's what I've acquired so far - collector's licence.
Gun culture is actually slowly developing, but I'm afraid EU will kill it before it starts to shine.

Long story short, you need to sign up to a sport shooting/collector association, get psychological evaluation (nothing scary), pass an exam, gather up the paperwork and deliver it to your nearest WPA (Wydział Postępowań Administracyjnych). This'll cost ya around 1500-2000 zł right now, I guess.
I did not need to pass the psych evaluation or an exam specifically for purposes of getting the licence, as I got them for duty funs anyway. It's not necessarily easier, but certainly faster to get your license when you're serving. Don't be fooled by people saying "OH I WISH I LIVED SOMEWHERE I COULD GET GUNS BLAH BLAH". You can, it's actually easier than ever, for now.

As for gun culture, there's some toxic pricks online, but when you get together with fellow Pierogi gun folk face to face, they're actually nice and helpful, similar to dudes helping each other out on gym or rod fishermen discussing their TAAAKA RYBAs. Don't be scared, bro.
I strongly recommend visiting braterstwo.eu , both for information on acquiring guns and the community. And membership for license purposes- yearly membership costs 10 zł and you can apply on internet for memberships required to get a licence, they mail the papers to you.
Which voivodeship you live in, anyway? Some are comfier than others for gun folk.

Attached: FAMILYPIC.png (2048x869, 2.56M)

This literally took two seconds to google. You poles are too retarded to own firearms.
careersinpoland.com/article/legal-taxes/gun-laws-in-poland

Hej.

I'd say the reason i want to get guns is more safety than collecting, but not nessesarly for CC. you could say it's for "prepping" purposes. I don't think the coppers would really care tho.

Theres toxic pricks everywhere, i learned to ignore them at this point. i live in silesia. there's a bunch of "less than legal" dealers i know, but i rather have a clear record and be able to sleep with both eyes closed.

I'm not asking how to get a license, i ask where to get a gun ONCE YOU HAVE THE LICENSE. dyslexic cunt.

I would assume you'll find the guns to buy in the exact same places that all the other Polacks buy their guns at...

Read the actual page you retard

Since you've already proven to be retarded, I'll do the googling for you.
buos.com.pl

I'd take toxic pricks over you faggot plebbitors any day.

Please oh mighty overlords, show me the path to the arms within these 2 paragraphs.

Attached: firefox_2019-05-20_11-07-02.png (858x224, 34K)

Buying ain't a problem.
There's a lot of stores with varied supply, Besthunters, Colt Wrocław, Astroclassic, lots of them. Scan forums for information on the quality of service.
I personally can recommend:
-Colt Wrocław, they got competent people on their staff, including a based, pretty hot desu, country's IPSC vice champion chick. Bught my USP.
-Darz-Bór in Gorzów Wlkp., got the M&P Sport II and M590A1 there, I also mostly buy ammo there. Ran by a based and nice dude that'll have what you need imported without too much of a fuss.
-Polarms is kinda expensive and mostly deals with historical guns, but they tend to have nice things for sale and will deliver them to you. They're quite no-bullshit too, which is good. They take a ton of pics for every gun they sell, so you see what you order. If you're not happy, you can always just not pick up the gun upon delivery.

As for ammo, just visit local stores and check where you can get food for your funs the cheapest/ most convenient.

Where is Your MSBS, chłopie :^)))

You're welcome for the advice.

It's called a gun store. They exist in all nations that permit their citizens to own firearms. They are all usually quite similar, in that you enter the door of a commercial business, which just happens to sell guns in this case.

Are you Polack's this dumb? No wonder Hitler had issues with your kind...

Attached: hahahagetititsfromreddit.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Well, I'm not that turned on by the MSBS, unless the FB Radom assholes (remember the anniversary ViS mumbo jumbo? xD) release the bullpup variant finally, but even then, well...
AUG exists. Perhaps someday I'll put it on my list, but I'm more interested in getting a Tantal first when it comes to "our" guns.

You literally tagged my post where I pointed you to a gun dealer in warsaw. AGAIN, you're fucking retarded.

communists killed all the smart ones

Drive to a city that has a gun shop and buy one on the spot, or arrange for a gun to be purchased via e-gun and transferred to you. Most good shops will offer this service.

As for getting a license, just go to the range and tell the instructor you want a sports shooting license. Or just get a collector's license, but in that case you'll have to do some pew-pew with a pistol supplied by the police on the exam.

This shit is really simple and this thread doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.

OPs question has already been answered, he is just fucking retarded.
See

>Does anyone know how gun ownership works in Poland?
Pic related.

>I wanna start buying guns
There's tons of gun shops around the country, just look it up on the Internet.

lmgtfy.com/?q=sklep z bronią

>how does the process of obtaining the guns work?
After you get your permits? Simple - go to the store, buy whatever the fuck you want (and can with your permit), register the firearm within 5 days, buy ammo.

Attached: 1529236204230.png (868x2544, 298K)

Also

>theres barely any gun culture here
Wrong. This might have been true 10 or so years ago, but these days there's a ton of active non-fudd shooters. Websites such as forum-bron, Braterstwo are full of quality discussion, hell there's even normiebook pages that are fairly popular. Or just talk to people at the shooting range and the store, take classes to meet more people and good instructors, etc. You can also get most things available in the US if you have the money, see pic.

Attached: p10chstl.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

>a limit on the amount and type of ammunition that may be kept
That incorrect, there's no limit on how much ammo you can buy/store and no one keeps track of how much you shoot. If S ever HTF, I could easily keep my ammo hidden somewhere and tell the police officers that I don't have any left. Not that I would ever do that, of course.

>Gun culture is actually slowly developing, but I'm afraid EU will kill it before it starts to shine.
We didn't even implement the Firearms Directive yet, and once (if ever) we do, it won't really change much depending on the implementation. Worst case scenario we will have rifle mags capped to 10, but you can just stock on 30 rounders now.

It's an alright rifle, but absolutely not worth the money right now. Let FB make improvements first, then wait until they get cheaper.

Attached: Grot.jpg (3264x1836, 1.18M)

You are mostly right, I just strongly dislike the idea of our lovely lawmakers introducing the magazine part like they wanted to last june, with the "shall RETURN the magazines" part, like I owe them anything. I hope for the best as well, but we all know how "panie z dziekanatu" love us private gun owners. We'll see.
And I just don't think the eurocrats are gonna stop at what they did so far, I find it possible that they'll call the directive a shining, rainbow-shitting success and double down on it.
There's no limit on amount of ammo, true, but he stated types of ammo, and that'd be correct, unfortunately tracers and projectiles with core harder than lead are haram. TFW you could get cases upon cases of ex-PKW steel-cored 5.56x45 for 1,15 zł a piece, but as a private entity, you can't.

How are the laws about ammo reloads?

day of the rope soon for germans and russians

You can shoot full auto at the range. Lucky you pierogis.
I had a good time shooting a full auto RPD at strzelnica parabellum near Warsaw

Sport shooters, collectors and hunters can reload ammo for guns they have, for their own personal use.

> with the "shall RETURN the magazines" part, like I owe them anything
Magazines are not registered or even regulated right now, so there's no way to actually know who owns them and how many. A child can buy and own AK drums if it wants to. Returning them is completely unenforceable. As far as the government is concerned, I don't own a single one.

Correct, I repeatedly called it basically unenforcable myself. They probably won't even try too hard if they pass it that way.
Still, the "member states shall ensure that they cuck away licences for B cat owners who commit the unspeakable crime of possesing a of capacity exceeding 10 rounds" is a very uncomfortable thought.