Can women be operators?

Can women be operators?

Attached: 4F7DC8EF-07AB-40EB-9863-84B59ADEB557.jpg (960x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

space.bilibili.com/881696
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Protection_Units
youtu.be/YMiKRV2Spzs?t=475
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Terror_Units
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What LARP is this

Spooks are basically prostitutes.

Probably a lot easier for women to do high speed low drag shit than being grunt infantry.

Ask some of the kurdish ladies who fought ISIS at Kobane, in house-to-house combat and with suicide belts on for use rather than be captured. If you can track down any of the survivors.

Attached: nintchdbpict000264826065[1].jpg (477x835, 61K)

No, but they can be cute uguu~ airshit operators for the benefit of my dick.

yeah...they can operate on this DICK ahahaha yeuh

>Can women be operators?
Look at that target, at least one of them can.

Maybe in the kitchen.

You do realize all the holes are in the hostage?

Yes, what's your point?

Well, I suppose the Spetsnaz are still looking for a few good people.

It was a no witnesses op

Anyone that allows themselves to become a hostage should commit sudoku. The Nippon marksman was just doing them a favor.

No it wasn't, it just turned into one. The target had bigger boobs.

>kurdish
They do take their LARPing very seriously. Top war tourism agency/10.

Hypothetically, wouldn't women be more useful to the war effort being wives and having babies to make more soldiers?

Sure if you plan on fighting a 19 year old war of attrition.

Are you talking about kurdish fighters, or the US forces in the middle east? How many of these several million heroes do you estimate have actually seen combat?

What the best all female force ?
I heard that Muslim country like Pakistan has specialized women unit to intervene in area with a lot of women like a household owned by a thug but he has like 4 wives or something.

You do realize you can tell from how the paper rips that it's airsoft? Even pellet guns make cleaner holes.

space.bilibili.com/881696

Attached: pellet.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

Never in my life have I fired or even handled an airsoft gun. I have no clue what the targets look like.

the threat loses his leverage, it was a tactical play

He's saying the Kurds played the propaganda game really fucking well, genius. Fucking christ, I wish summer were over. If you had been here for more than two seconds, you would recall all the dudes from here who went and fought with them, and saw it first hand. It was fucking made up. They coddled them, then said they "led the fight" to shame ISIS. And frequently, they did the same with foreign fighters, because in either case, they couldn't afford the PR nightmare of having them fucking die.

Attached: 1558324269561.jpg (776x1024, 111K)

Of course the kurds realized the propaganda value of female fighters. Gee, almost like the US Army and US Marines? None the less, there are almost as many female fighters in YPJ as there are male in YPG. Were they protected, like the foreign volunteers? Where possible, yes. I did however mention Kobani specifically, where the YPJ saw some of its hardest and most desperate fighting.

women are perfectly suited for spook work.

I'm the other user, I didn't post to say Kurd didn't fight, just that the wamen and westerners fighting ISIS is 99% a LARP for good optics. I don't blame them for using propaganda, that's fine, just that OP should know better.

Really doubt this. Kurds now it will look good for the US, and the media loves the idea of female soldiers.

The foundation of YPJ happened in 2013 as a reorganization of YPG, moving all the women into the new YPG. This following a 30+ year long tradition for kurds to include women in their fighting forces. At one point there may have been as much as 24.000 female YPJ members, which is a bit of an overkill for a media event.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Protection_Units

edit: "into the new YPJ."

Is this real? How can this qt be an operator?

Sure but I'm not buying they're door-kicking shock troopers, or even doing any kind of serious fighting. It's all memes.
Any nation sending their women in the thick of it will look retarded when they eventually get captured and used as fuck toys. Sending women in combat is a PR disaster waiting to happen, better let them take wamen stronk instagram pics far away from anywhere really dangerous.

I guess no amount of historical facts will stand in the way of a strong opinion, eh? And yet I think the YPJ fighters will still be remembered after the day you die. Will you?

Quote from The Guardian: "Ruhan had been at the western front of Kobani with three other female fighters firing against Isis until they ran out of ammunition. They did not want to be taken as prisoners by Isis so they used their last hand grenades to kill themselves."

didn't the FBI pull the mp5/10 from use because they thought that female operators wouldn't be able to control the recoil?
I heard that somewhere on Jow Forums but never bothered to look into it.

Distilled autism, but they do make oppression look sexy.

>Women lose battle
>Suicide.

I mean...seems about right. Also, that isn't operating. Being in a fairly normal combat zone is just that, normal. These YPJ chicks are basically doing what an average Marine did in Iraq, or what a normal male YPJ dude is doing alongside them. That's not Operating. That's Grunting. And up to a point, yes, women can be given an RPK and told to fire in a general direction.

Not that guy, and no real addition to the argument, but they aren't even remembered now. I don't get this vendetta against the fact that you can be combat effective while also having a vagina either. Unlikely? Sure. But weirder shit happens all the time.

Vice (yeah, I know, but in this one instance they actually seemed pretty legit instead of pushing an agenda) once did a short documentary on them, even the reporter basically said they were pretty much just a propaganda force than a legitimate fighting group.

If house to house combat isn't operating, what is?

No

Ah yes. One reporter's opinion is always the deciding factor. As long as his opinion happens to be the one you have.

If anything the kurds have been underplaying their propaganda efforts the entire conflict through. Most of what they have produced have been written in kurdish for their own readers, and half if not most of the english written stuff have been the work of minor groups. As far as I can judge they have been keeping the journalists away from the combat zones, I assume fearing the effects of dead journalists which would look bad on their security efforts. Combine this with the slick worldwide propagandamachine of ISIS. The idea of fighting amazones was pretty popular among journalists of course, along with western volunteers. The same journalists were mysteriously absent when it came to documenting where all the oil ISIS stole went, and who bought it. Shhhhhh..... can't upset our NATO ally.

Being dumped off in bumfuckistan in terrain that is as dangerous as the natives, who all want to kill you as you look for a single guy who may or may not even be within 100km of your position.

I can do house to house fighting, I was trained to do that (albeit to a lesser extent.) because I had to do SWAT training when I was a cop. If I, normal non-military guy can learn CQC tactics, it isn't that impressive. Is it hard? Yes. But at the end of the day, it isn't anything like what actual SF units do.

That is quite specific. I guess the YPJ girls don't do that. But neither do they get CAS, encrypted radio coordination, backup, or a pretty much guaranteed hospital bed with an actual doctor 15 minutes after the evac chopper dusts off.

>takes a class
>"trained"

If you thought class was hard, wait till you see real life (don't worry, you won't, you're a cop).

Imagine thinking you're an Olympic weightlifter because you touched a bar once.

>what is your profession

There's a difference between doing one task in one field in an emergency and doing the whole field, well.

Yup. It's the reason we got .40 short and weak instead of 1 centimeter handguns for all the police forces. Fucking retarded.

>commit sudoku
I lol’ed

Lmao no it isn't. Special operations is far more demanding than the infantry

How new are you not to know that photo is from an airshit page and been here forever?

I mean...i ran shoothouses and had to be "Rent-a-SWAT" in a teeny tiny town with a huge meth problem. So. Unless you're ex-military, I could Operate Operationally like a YPJ grill better than you could.

I dunno, can physically third rate men be good operators? It's the same question

youtu.be/YMiKRV2Spzs?t=475

Most troops across the world don't get that, fren. Operating as a term means SF operations. We joke about "operating" but to say the YPJ actually operate is not really correct. They don't. They do basic military stuff and take as much shit as they dish out against a usually inept, inbred enemy who simply has (well...had) more troops and more guns and ammo because nobody seems to like Kurds.

Throughout history, women being put into combat roles is either an insult to the enemy OR a desperation play. For the Kurds, it's both.

I usually skim right past shit like this because I have on interest in it or anything that is said in the threads. Legit been here at least ten years now.

I am not going to argue that one. YPJ in general are female volunteers with as little training as the YPG. They have held their own and do not need to prove that they are not soldiers.

This here is news to me actually. I dunno how they have escaped my attention until now. Behold, the CIA/USSOF-trained Kurdish Special forces, consisting of YPG and YPJ members.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Terror_Units

Supposedly a female YAT soldier.

Attached: CVVbqACXIAAKRkb[1].jpg (720x885, 170K)

And they are probably fine at their jobs. But again, are they as good as people claim? Probably not.

All I know is that their job is to operate. With CIA in their shadow, I kind of doubt we will ever be told enough to judge what they really are busy with.

Roles:
Counter-insurgency
Counter-terrorism
Direct action
High-value targets
Manhunting
Intelligence operations
Mobility operations
Unconventional warfare

ofcourse they can be

Attached: ela51.jpg (720x960, 130K)

Probably. Whether they would want to be a genuine operator is up in the air.

Only in 2D.

Attached: 1546887510425.jpg (532x813, 101K)

No