Characterized by social awkwardness and all-consuming interest in specific topics

>characterized by social awkwardness and all-consuming interest in specific topics

Well, Jow Forums? How many of you have actual Asperger's/Autism?

Attached: 0a93d3f5491732dfa8c33f6a6d9b6219.jpg (576x768, 85K)

>No real fear of dangers
>Inappropraite love to objects (guns, ammo and knifes)
Im lost ?

im not diagnosed officially but i have every single "symptom" that your pic has. 0 fucks given

That's because it's bullshit. At this point most everyone could be classified as autistic and it's not because of vaccines.

Fits me. And I am officially diagnosed with both Asperger and bipolar.

Don't have it. I thought I might've but turns out I'm just your typical socially inept introvert.

Attached: 4c8.png (1194x1359, 1.28M)

And attack helicopter ?

I feel like most protagonists in Jow Forums media fall somewhere on the spectrum. That whole Archer bit about him possibly being autistic made some good points that extend to a number of other franchises.

4 out of 14. Am I autism?

Reminder that OP's pic is a perfect example of the Forer effect and is therefore garbage

Huey Bell. Limited attack options but a billion options.

Y'all know this is you

Attached: 1554217862969m.jpg (1024x571, 79K)

Sounds like an actual hell on both sides.

DELET THIS

me

>only five of these don't apply
>They're all in the interpersonal covert category
>They're probably only missing because I've become jaded to them.

Attached: 1471135147706.gif (300x225, 1.07M)

Can't argue with trips.

Attached: 1330733793159.jpg (1017x678, 476K)

both sides are features of the disordee, its externally projected traits and internal traits respectively

Reminder that these diagnoses only matter if you can't contain your crazy and pass for normal.

If realizing you have this helps you find better ways to think, interact and fucking pass that's great. If obsessing over it makes it harder to pass then forget it.

Your job is to pass. Some of us have a harder time than others.

>Ello es autistico
>Wha-! I am not!
That throwaway line in Spanish fucking killed me.

certified aspie

>I just counted the bullets and you’re out
>Oh my god, I might actually have autism

My dad was an alcoholic heroin addict and dealer and my mother was a suicide, so if that's vanilla...
Rest of it is spot-on, though.

Which season was that? I really enjoyed Archer but the last few seasons have sucked.

5 for me

S4E8, “Coyote Lovely”

It's spot-on because it's generic. Look up the Forer effect.