His own seal buddies say they fucked with his sites so he wouldnt kill civilians

>his own seal buddies say they fucked with his sites so he wouldnt kill civilians
Is there a more retarded clain to have been made regarding special forces, ever? Let alone his own squasmates confessing to fucking with his zeros? Thats a criminal offence they would be implicating themselves in.

Attached: b71rx8twt7z21.jpg (1129x1127, 117K)

I feel like messing with a dude's sites wouldn't impact much if he's firing into clumps of civvies.
>Oh no, I hit that dude on the left instead of that dude on the right. That sucks.
Also, how would he not notice?

based trump

Dumbest fucking shit, if they really cared for the civilians they would have just taken his shit out outright stop him at gun point. Fucking dumb sensational seal story bullshit to try to sound like a hero. Also this .

You cant tell if somebody fucked your zero till you fire. And sof in general haze people to shit but doing something like this in a combat deployment is no. They would sooner just beat his ass than mess with his sites.

When did SEALs become such drama queens? They're the mean High School girls clique of Special Operations.

Eddie's innocent.
They've been throwing shit at the wall for months, and none of it sticks. If this were an actual trial he'd have been let free already

I wouldnt be supprised if they say they tightened his belt so he would stop raping the women he killed.

Why don't you put proof marks? I do for the diopter adjustment

SEAL disbandment when?

I don't believe any of the claims made in this entire story. It all reeks of bullshit.

everytime this guy pops up i always hear something new about this bullshit story, what is their problem?

He probably fucked someone's wife or gf and SEALs being what they are have to make some horseshit national drama out of it. I don't believe any of the accusations.

This and
Is literally paid political opposition activism. Report and move on.

Agreed, that's some really passive aggressive meddling for the sake of deniability. It's probably made up anyway.

>paid political opposition activism
People pay money for shitposts? Are they hiring?

Yeah.

how are war crimes real if civilians don't exist

Attached: 1476197998591.png (480x480, 19K)

Well yeah in reality they would just beat his ass. But the faggots who make this shit up think like women, so instead of being direct, they fuck with something in a small way that doesnt even do anything.

this. if you know its wrong you don't let it continue, you stop it when you see it. with force if necessary.

if they're saying they fucked with his sights its because they want to deflect from the fact they are complicit.

So when can we expect the book?

>Trump shows signs he will pardon
How can you be this retarded?

Imagine being so pissed off by the mere existence of a person that you literally grab everything you can to shit on him. Imagine making your entire life and personality about hating this one single person.

based

TRUMP BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there's definantlry something going on i heared of lots of fucked up shit soilders and navy seals do but this guys being sturng up for some reason

Attached: aviral.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

nice hitler dubs

this guy sounds like a real fuckin blood drinker and i'm glad the military court determined that reenlisting over the corpse of a slain enemy is A-OK. I hope Trump gives him a medal of some kind after he pardons him. Leftist shits want him to grant refugee status to any captured combatant who isn't actively firing at him.

Attached: tarrantchan3.png (788x614, 437K)

Military courts approved of the convictions. Trump is pardoning like 8 prior service in one fell swoop.

>even if this was true, somehow, its trump's fault
Haha what

Trump administration requested paperwork to start pardon process.

Let me tell you a story about an organization that calls itself ShareBlue...

All the Iraqis said he didn't do it. All the SEALs said he did. The stories keep getting more and more outrageous, with all the supposed "proof" being veiled by vague, indirect references. I think something political is going on

>wants to kill mudslime women and children
holy BASED

>fucking with a mans zero

death penalty

Attached: C3C3DE8E-DA82-45F2-BEAD-3DA92A7D0BF4.jpg (504x706, 120K)

I only support him for knifing that one ISIS nigger that everyone is crying about.

I don't understand what other people think war is. For real, I can't fathom the mindset of these people so far removed from the basic concept of violence. It's maddening.

Attached: 1523242544523.jpg (510x546, 73K)

WTF is this weaksauce shit. If there was slaughter of civilians by a crazy team member, why did others not go up CoC instead of lol, we fucked up his sights.

SEALs are shitboi faggots because Hollywood corrupts them.

Not at any rate that makes sense for you to do.

It's because it didn't happen. If one of their own went rogue like that, and literally the rest of the team wasn't cool with it, they would have thrown him a fucking blanket party, and then dared him to tell someone in charge and see what happened.
But the story wasn't sensational enough, so some cuckboi who can't fathom the mindset of someone so alien to him that when he tried, he started sobbing into his non-fat caramel frappe fucka whatever, tried to up the ante.

Around 2007 when the modern setting for video games took off. The death of Bin Laden sent it into overdrive, however.

>saying this after it turns out that the people doing the investigation on him were out to get him
hmm

angron go away

SEALS are a fucking joke, fucking glory-hounds that act like teenage girls.

Trump wants to pardon him, and accepting a pardon involves admitting that you committed the crime that you're being pardoned for. Pardoning him before trial would involve him admitting he committed every single crime he's being accused of. If you can't see how that would be massively bad for US foriegn policy then you're a fucking retard.

>sites

maybe to autistic by the book faggots like you. any normal person will just see it as his easiest option. only a spastic would assume hes truly guilty for accepting a pardon.

>maybe to autistic by the book faggots like you.
You mean everyone who isn't an ethical nihilist who cares about nothing but "winning" in the short run, long term consequences be damned?

"messed with his sights"
ok you would know this and fix it within a minute if you had any idea of what you're doing with a rifle.
that and a lot of combat is "kentucky windage" you're seeing where your shots are hitting the dirt based on the dirt flying up, then you're adjusting your hold over based on that.

>pardoning means guilty of all charges
Wew learn something new every day.

buttmad communist pieces of shit are mad.

Attached: 1534508548038.jpg (750x509, 48K)

That is prob just some shit a sjw journalist wrote thinking nobody would call bullshit. Nobody in the media is accountable really anymore.

>But the faggots who make this shit up think like women

nailed it

THE FAKE NEWS ON THE BUS GOES ROUND AND ROUND
ROUND AND ROUND
ROUND AND ROUND
THE FAKE NEWS ON THE BUS GOES ROUND AND ROUND
ALL THROUGH THE TOWN

can't wait for this shitbag to be imprisoned forever so we don't have to hear about this crap any more

So whats the deal with killing civilians as a soldier? Does the army issue your unit with a machete or two so you dont have to waste any bullets or what?

So he should have no problem citing his sources, right?

this

Attached: 1550814320365.jpg (739x695, 111K)

>canoe-ing
>arguing over who killed osama
>have a bad habit of getting SOAR pilots shot down and killed
>leaving PJs behind
>writing books about themselves

The fuck is wrong with the SEALs?

Attached: 1541061774932.jpg (942x943, 87K)

Dumbasses believing their own propaganda. Least surprising outcome ever.

*sights

It's literally written in the image you posted. How do you manage to misspell "sights"?

>his own seal buddies say they fucked with his sites so he wouldnt kill civilians
Is this verifiable? Or were Russian prostitutes pissing on his rifle as well?

I have a really hard time believing that a SEAL wouldn't know that his sights are misaligned.

Attached: Basic Regions.png (940x903, 140K)

this. many of them are actually ignorant and stupid. they believe their training is something special when its not. i would love to watch socom try and take grozny in 1994. destroy their egos for good so they can go back to conducting small scale fully planned missions. operators dont fight battles, they are a zog police force.

just imagine the chutzpah required to make up that bullshit story after red wings about 100 attacking taliban when the real number is 8-12

You do not step outside the wire without confirming zero at least recently. We always checked that our PEQ laser and optic matched up before going out. One being off is a telltale that your rifle took a hard fall at some point. This is 100% made up liberal bullshit and you never spent a day in a uniform.

I feel like Jow Forums is just Jerry Seinfeld asking what's the deal with SEALs all day long.

No SOCOM CDR would try to claim to take Grozny on their own, they'd be what they always are in a conventional war: a specialized unit(s) for specific targets.

This, but unironically.

>Verified Check Mark

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 81K)

I think we figured it out

Attached: F8FF23E4-A3CA-4E71-A628-D3B5A5BA0FCA.jpg (720x388, 89K)

he became an Infantryma'am

Attached: 05EC96E0-B912-4DC6-B1BD-B2991D1177EB.jpg (683x1024, 100K)

>he can't just kentucky windage to hit civies
>combat arms don't check their zero every time they leave the wire
fake news af.

>nyt
He was merely trying to defuse bombs.

"Start street sweeping operations."

So, I checked this guy's Twitter with a few keywords, and he's a member of the tribe. I swear, these people are like 3% of the population, but they're responsible for 80% of the horseshit I see. It is all of the fucking time. Every fucking time. It is tiresome.
And I don't believe SF guys would do passive aggressive shit like that. My solution would be to go to the boss or whoever is in charge, and tell them that this guy is doing stupid shit, if he was actually doing anything.

I knew he was short, but c'mon, man....

>doesn't think SEALs would do petty shit
Have you just crawled out from under a rock? SEALs are basically high school girls

So this article is about how based this guy is right?

Sure, if you are an angst ridden teenager.

in high school i didnt understand why people disliked the jews. but now, i get it. and i dont mean i post on pol or some shit, i just mean its fucked up. i guess its all fucked up though so whatever.

>he's a member of the tribe
Well no shit.
Every single time isn't a meme.

>shoots civilians while Obama in office
>blame Trump

Muslims are not people.

in my old unit this happened....nobody liked him, so...

Attached: MV5BMjIyODk1NTk4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk4NzI4Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR91,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 16K)

I hope the SEALs know that zoomers are going to forever consider them a laughing stock and not the hardest of the hard badasses gen x thought they were thanks to the constant high school drama they've decided to throw themselves into, and like 3 of them becoming trannies for some reason

So you change the laser and optic and the sights so all three are off. You fucking retard

>Trump wants to pardon guy
They should totally blame Obama

Every day since the election my vote is vindicated even more. Every single day.
If they ever get control again.... I don't know if we'll survive.

>teammates messed with sights
>zero sources cited
every single time

Thank you for your service. And these sick quads

I read a little into this case.
Apparently the same teammates accusing this guy of warcrimes are the same people who were called cowards by him during his command over them. Another person observed he ran his men pretty hard and they didn't really like it.

Couple with this dumb "messing with his sights" shit, I really think these guys are basically pulling a #metoo on their former hardass leader who called them cowards for not living up to his standards.

Is this going to be like the other guy who was slandered and "executed a child". Then it turns out its all bullshit and its people lying and the ((()))'s investigating are trying to get revenge.

maybe they messed with his cites

haha okay, funny joke, but I still have to fuck you so pull down your pants and bend at the waist, back straight! It helps push the ass out. Need plenty of cheek to help reduce the slam of my thrust, and the warm pump of my load!

Fuck yeah I got trips bitches. I'm out for tonite! Peace!

>Jared Keller

And the guy even looks like an ISIS sympathizer. I don't give a shit what he says.

Why?

kek this sounds like something left-wingers would believe.

as for killing children, since when do leftists think that's a problem?

Attached: 1552737433832.gif (250x250, 992K)

i targeted women and children all the time when i was in the army and no one had a problem with it.all my superiors praised my performance pretty much all the time.

Attached: 1557680259613.jpg (849x846, 230K)