If Canada decides to invade Philippines, how long would it take for them to take complete control of Manila?

If Canada decides to invade Philippines, how long would it take for them to take complete control of Manila?

Attached: 1io7qGU.jpg (2048x1359, 404K)

Depends 100% on which country gets the US to back it. So, either 48 hours or never.

Yeah.

Rule: Neither country gets US backup.

Also, what treaties could be invoke?

I would 100% support letting the flips hitch a ride with our navy, I want to see if SEAmonkey bloodrage is frostproof.
>what treaties
Canada is in NATO. The Philippines is a major non-NATO ally, a classification given to countries like Japan, Australia, South Korea etc.

Complete control?

Never, the insurgency would be rough.

Captures Durete? 48-72 hours.

Aren't NATO treaties defensive?

2 weeks and Ottawa is sacked and razed

Idk its a kinda silly discussion. ASSUMING NO OUTSIDE INVOLVEMENT: canada has no reason. Like if duterte declares war on us because of those containers full of garbage (He wont cuck trudeau already apologized) are we gonna fucking invade them? Naw man like why? Unless they attacked us somehow at which point we would just destroy there almost non existent airforce and then bomb wherever we think duterte is or infrastructure, tactical targets etc. But why? Cause they got mad at us about some garbage we left there 10 years ago? Putting boots on the ground just doesnt make sense, and to do so in signifcant numbers wed probably have to lease all kinds of boats and planes which is just pointless

Fuck it, we could give eastern Canada and the French part to the Filipinos, and take the western half or so for ourselves.

Because leddit said so.

Nigger are you serious? The phillipines airforce is comprised of 40 training jets that do light cas and are capable of carrying heat seekers. there would never be an air battle canada would have air superiority right out of the gate your a fucking literal braindead retard if you think a country that doesnt have, armor, support, logistics, infrastructure could stand any sort of chance against an enemy with total air superiority.

Yeah, but it's Canada. "If you kill them, they win"

What this guy said and i said in my original post, They have the numbers trying to hold manila is futile even if we had a reason. If anything happened it would just be a quick killing of duterte. Anyone who disagrees is a delusional jungle asian who doesnt understand the importance of air superiority in a modern war.

How does Canada get there without using the US as a taxi service?

regurgitating a stupid line from nu-wars doesnt change the fact that a military is a military. Obviously none of this is gonna happen cause trudeau is a cuck and if it did there would be involvement from other countries. My point is that if it was just Canada vs. Philippines youd be a third world gook to think that the phillipines has any chance. Canada wouldnt be able to hold manila against a prolonged insurgency, for the same reasons we lose against insurgencys in the middle east except flips would have jungle and bigger cities and even more people, However there would be 0 reason to ever invade manila as we could simply bomb wherever duterte is supposed to be or just send some spec ops or some shit

>air superiority
>cant even cross the Pacific

They dont lol, this is a purely hypothetical situation for fun so lets just say they lease some boats or planes

Canada literally cannot get to the Philippines on their own. The reverse is also true, but no one expects the Flips to conquer Vancouver or whatever.

the 400,000 filipinos in the greater Toronto area would pick up knives and bats and march on Ottawa

I know even with our tankers we couldnt leapfrog most of candas military relies on us or nato.
This is a purely fictional situation already i thought it was implied i wasnt getting hung up on the logistics of actually projecting forces there. SeeLets say we stop at a little base in the pacific to refuel our jets and tankers and we lease some boats to transport troops

Bruh i keep hearing this but i never see filipinos anywhere, Are you a filipino? Or you just live in toronto and see a lot of them? Cause even when i go to toronto if i see asians there chinese

>However there would be 0 reason to ever invade manila as we could simply bomb wherever duterte is supposed to be or just send some spec ops or some shit
flips wont care if duterte gets killed. canada has to invade to "win". if canada just kills a guy filipinos wont surrender you have whatever asshole takes power after declaring war on canada. phillipines cant project power across the ocean but if canada doesnt invade theyve gained nothing.
theres a decent amount of filipinos aleready in canada who would riot if canada attacked. the amount of canadians in the philippines is nothing.

>Canada winning anything against anyone

Meanwhile in Canada
>troops giving up shit for refugees
>airforce gutted
>army gutted
>what navy?
>recruiters on suicide watch because everybody within the age range that isn’t a pot smoking hippy thinks our military is a joke
>reserves used as casual work for meh pay

In that case, I choose to teleport the entirety of the Philippine armed forces to a staging area in Detroit, prepared for a mechanized push into Toronto.

Hypothetical for fun cause i like talking about wars man, just to clarify i said above: Trudeau is a cuck who apologized and honestly it would be retarded to start a war over a shipping container full of garbage. Your points are correct, he would simply be placed with another guy who does the same shit see: Almost all modern wars. However thats genuinely considered an "end" And i would imagine at that point wed simply leave.

>theres a decent amount of filipinos aleready in canada who would riot if canada attacked
user above said this too, where do you guys hear this? Ive never seen any of these filipinos and im around toronto fairly regularly, your telling me these people would riot for a country they dont even live in....

Leaf fags will fall before the most powerful race in the world

Attached: Captain Nieves Fernandez shows to an American soldier how she used her long knife to silently kill J (1200x920, 162K)

At this point I’d rather let the flips have it then the fucking retard tier French cunts

Jokes on you fag i choose to teleport the canadian miltary into manila, have fun defending your capital when your troops are stuck in detroit nerdddd

Somehow, I suspect a bunch of pissed-off Flips with small arms and APCs will fuck up a modern first-world city more than a Canadian expeditionary force constrained by tight rules of engagement will do to an already semi-apocalyptic third-world shithole.

>And i would imagine at that point wed simply leave.
and at that point youve lost
> Ive never seen any of these filipinos and im around toronto fairly regularly
its all women married to white dudes for money and citizenship

>Canada
>Winning anything other than trannies and muslims

teleported flips start freezing to death. problem immediately solved by robbing canadians for clothes.
teleported canadians die of heatstroke and malaria. problem not solvable since lack of infrastructure prevents stuff like hospitals and electricity no place to recover.

Give me ten thousand Filipinos and I shall conquer the world

>And i would imagine at that point wed simply leave.
>and at that point youve lost
Just like the middle east bro. Media would call it a win. But realistically your right.
A fair point and i actually like the idea better of the canadian military being at home to defend that now that i think about it because that would be neat. But google seems to be telling me the phillipines army is lacking heavily in any armor so it seems like the vast majority will be walking
>tfw you will never take part in the battle of niagara falls

roughly 300 years

10/10 post heartily laughed out loud

Ask the Japs how well Flips can fight

Invade Canada. Genocide everyone for thought crimes, God will sort them out. Let only people born in MT take over the land. Canada becomes new MT.

>haha their president says silly things and sex with dogs is legal so that means their military is shit

>sex with dogs is legal
Why are you so well versed on Canadian bestiality laws, user?

Im the larp guy who keeps posting and our military is not that great, we need an upgrade for gear and restructuring, more funding, more personnel, Prime minister who isnt braindead. But its still a functioning 1st world military and individual soldiers are well trained. Also world class special ops thats more secretive than almost any tier 1 operators in the world. Seriously go google some of the alleged jtf2 shit its Jow Forums as fuck and really interesting

Depends their maple syrup supply and if it runs out before subjugating the indigenous population.

12/40 something provinces. Insurgenices. Moros.

Because he's getting better pussy than you

>> "we need an upgrade for gear and restructuring, more funding, more personnel, Prime minister who isnt braindead."

Socks is the stupidest prime minister in my lifetime and an embarrassment to us all.

WEEXIT WHEN?

I havent heard socks before car to elaborate though? yeah hes a fucking cretin tho

lmao @ delusional mapleniggers thinking they can take based flips

Attached: 5a7.jpg (680x541, 36K)

The filipino master race could defeat Canada in seven hours and then enslave all Canadian women to pleasure the soldiers

No. I’m a filipino american. If the US ever invades the Philippines i’m getting out of the IRR and getting my ass over there and fighting just like anyone else.

My family left for a reason.

snowniggers are weak-ass surrender monkeys who suck chink and muslim cock (quite literally too).
they stend no chance against Flips.

Attached: 1545772107702.jpg (299x168, 9K)

The Canadian navy wouldn’t have enough ships to transport the invasion force, and the army doesn’t have enough troops to even conduct a proper invasion of Quebec if they were to break away

theres a big difference between canada and america. no shit if its america vs phillipines you pick america. canada though they can take canada

Philippines all the way!too much civillians with guns and shabu would make it hard for canada.

>If Canada invades the Philippines
Holy shit my sides
The Leafs are fucking joke, hell I heard stories that Leafs used to shoot at balloons during firearm training.

Filipinos are the strongest race in the world.

How long does it take an ICBM to cross the Pacific

>Canada has the largest Uranium deposits on Earth. And pioneered Nuclear energy production.

That would be theses guys. We got them from the Yanks.

Attached: Inflatable target.jpg (1800x1350, 127K)

it be like seeing the skinny poor kid try and beat up the skinny rich kid who went to Judo once,

Imagine thinking nukes could work on Filipinos

I'm a flip who unironically wants to immigrate to Canada or Austrailia just to enlist in the military. I don't want to comission back here because the officers are corrupt (selling arms to the insurgents we're supposed to be fighting, sabotaging ops because they have family in the insurgents side, budget skimming, etc.).

What do you guys think?

Attached: 558e48f7e35d42f3a739894b1b9f3a2506e81f30_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

The most poorly armed, criminally underfunded military force in all of NATO that can't even get across their own country without us helo support

vs
Third world shithole military with 80's era us castoff equipment that has a hard time against sand niggers and has to arm it's citizenry to fight it's own wars

Canada wins...but just fucking barely

I am also a flip, and your best bet is to join a PMC. Lots of conflicts inna apefrica, you might want to check up on who is needing muscle.

Be prepared to burn bridges though, even the gubmint and civvies here will drop your fast.

>hard time against sand niggers
But everyone has a hard time with sand niggers.

PMCs usually just accept SFs with deployment exp nowadays.

Go for it man, Can and Aus are 1st world countrys with sf programs. Im not trying to diss your country but if you can make a better life for yourself/family then go for it! All joking and shitposting aside.

>be flip
>get uk citizenship
>apply for royal marine
>try to get to mi6 in the future
Is a CS degree with service enough? I've gotten an invitation before for apprenticeship.

t. Obese Manlet Pinoy scum binge eating at Jolibees

If the flips were to restrict exporting labor (typically nurses i believe). It would bring leafland to its knees.

Attached: f u l l _ t h r o t t l e.jpg (375x211, 30K)

>Canada
>Invade

You poor soul, fucking Leafs

Flips would colonize Canada if given the chance

Why not immigrate to the US?

Canada can't actually get to the Philippines with a landing force. It's pretty fucking sad.

Wait are they planning on it? They'd get their shit stomped by the based flips

Attached: 9nohQh4.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

Never knew there was so many gooks on Jow Forums

>your a fucking literal braindead retard if you think a country that doesnt have, armor, support, logistics, infrastructure could stand any sort of chance against an enemy with total air superiority.

*You're

Attached: 1557966998189.jpg (286x619, 53K)

seeYou Americucks forgot about Vietnam already?

That's the plan, the caveat is I need to gain permanent residence / citizenship before I can enlist.

Getting a US greencard (minimum requirement for enlistment) is nearly impossible to get because I'm a flip and the current administration's stance on immigration. They also cancelled the MAVNI program a few years ago.

Attached: hwrd6u3ukidz.jpg (2550x1651, 1.03M)

Did you serve in the AFP? What was your branch and occupation?

Attached: 1536936936017.jpg (720x594, 57K)

I think the canucks would melt in the heat and get totally walloped