A few years ago a Frenchman wrote what the Americans were like from his experience in Afghanistan

A few years ago a Frenchman wrote what the Americans were like from his experience in Afghanistan.

His first point was that Americans are tall, often standing a head taller than their European counterparts. He noted that the Americans were very easy to pick out.

Second, he stated that every military has that one person who is just a waste of air, the general screwup in the unit. However, with the Americans even the most screwed up guy is better trained than those of other forces.

The average American is strong. Very strong. From his base of operations he claimed that the weakest American was stronger than the strongest soldier in the French units. If a unit was in trouble you prayed that an American unit took up the radio call for help. When American forces picked up the call their reply was "sit tight, we are coming to get you." There wasn't any logistic haggling until the Americans were fully committed to your rescue. They came regardless of what the situation was, In fact they wouldn't ask about specifics until they got close to your position and often knew the threats in the area before asking what problems you were having.

He also realized one overwhelming fact. In all other forces, if an officer was killed you're taught to dig in and take a defensive position. Not the Americans. If an American officer is taken out of commission they go on the attack. He realized that American officers restrain the troops under their command, not for their protection but the enemy's. If you kill or injure an American officer, they are coming for you and very little will save you.

Attached: 1558365535381.jpg (2386x1650, 905K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INSoZ1BgflI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cringe

Lesson of the story..... Americans come in peace, with tears in their eyes. They didnt bring bombs. But if you scrum with them, they will kill you.

Attached: 6b7.png (645x729, 23K)

Euroscum detected

Projiziere härter, Nietzsches Gesamtwerk ist trivialen Pop-Philosophie, POP-Nietzsche ist nicht von ungefähr ein Begriff. (Der Übermensch lel, klassischer Scheißhausgedanke, und ebenso wertvoll)

t. Mit Sicherheit der beste Nietzschekenner auf ganz KC, da das Gesamtwerk gelesen und interpretiert.

bergdahl was a taliban hostage for 5 years and they didn't manage to find him

If its the one I think it is, it was a larp written by an American.

nice, wow

>Taller then the French means taller then all Europeans

Dutchfag here, Frenchies are manlets just as much as your average US soldier qualifies as a manlet.

Sneed
t. Chuck

Is this supposed to be satire? It's hard to tell at this point.

Isnt Jean Francois Gariepy tall?

>MUTT
>le 56%
>Americans r dum
>Amerifats
There, I already did your work for you, Europosters.

You forgot the part where the marines stood watch for the whole night without sleep or complaint.

But someone will take this bate.

First time meeting american soldiers I was surprised that most of the where short.
Only soldiers I met that where by an average taller then us Swedes are Dutch, although they are much more lankier.

they were not trying very hard after the first tries. He was a traitor no one cared what happened to him

>Not realising most of European Jow Forums hates their gun laws, would vote Trump if given the chance and think it's fair that the US is upset about being tasked with defending us.

People that post the >56%, Mutt, Dumbz or Amerifats are mostly underage, Chang or Armatards.

Why do Europeans lack the nuts to say stories like this about themselves? It feels like Americans are the only people with testosterone these days

The British version of this story probably involves getting his wife cucked by a muslim

walking off base doesn't make him a traitor. pentagon investigators said that from what they can tell he behaved exactly like he was supposed to while in captivity. and they did search, iirc people died searching for him

>First time meeting american soldiers I was surprised that most of the where short.
Americans as a whole are short and lie about their height like it's not possible, even moreso now due to shit like Tinder and general depravity of American society where everyone tries to "one up" everyone.

As a rule of thumb, you can easily subtract at least 5cm from an American's claimed height.

source document or fuck off

This is some of the gayest self-fellating bullshit I've ever read. And I've read this.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (720x524, 243K)

>cm
Fuck off, foreigner.

Attached: BigStick.jpg (714x1150, 121K)

Eurofags come out of the woodwork cause it paints Americans in a good light

He was a fucking traitor and gave himself up to the locals. He literally left the FOB with the sole mission of surrendering himself. And then the piece of shit got a hug from the president.
>t. am childhood friends with a soldier who was given the gag order to cover it up, small world

It is what I said. but he did give aid he told troop sizes and locations

I mean, it's obviously fake, but it's fun to watch Euros and/or people pretending to be Euros seethe.

who told you, fox news? how about a source? it's bullshit, if he did, he would be in prison

My comment where not supposed to be in a hateful tone, so take your america hate and fuck off.
They where total bros all of them, just kind of short bros

>one obscure frog defines the entire population of france

Im pretty sure that burger soldiers are the least disciplined and least combat effective of any 1st world country. All things equal, any EU army soldier from Germany or France would fuck you all up

The only advantage you have is more land (and so more money) and more nukes. If you took that way, Europe would invade America before you faggots even had a chance to respond

errmmm an amurrican soober herooooooo

very easy to pick out

Attached: coup de graisse.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

>Europe would invade America
Europe did, then the settlers got tired of Europe's shit, so they made their own country and proceeded to dominate the world.

Attached: B52sOverCVN.jpg (1792x1058, 289K)

I agree that our infantry is run of the mill, but you are butt-fucking retarded to think that America could be invaded. The advantage is size and logistics, same with Rome.

It was more along the line of US troops were fatter yet stronger. There was no end to their supplies from gatorade to creatine. Where other militaries are taught to sit tight and wait they rush forward trusting their air support will carry the day and believe they'll win any encounter. This surprised the Taliban since they didn't expect US troops to continue to chase them and lastly he said US troops are more disciplined in things like guard duty.

Who knows if this was true statement and even if it was the French are known to get wax poetic.

Guess I could share a story from an American officer visiting the Indian Navy.

Attached: Indian navy 1.png (1851x762, 186K)

>If you didn't have legs, arms and eyes, me and my buddies would fuck you up, bro.
Neck yourself.

Attached: 1558320924707.jpg (407x408, 28K)

part 2

Attached: indian navy 2.png (1846x964, 242K)

>so take your america hate and fuck off
Except I'm not hating America you insufferable Swedish faggot (pleonasm, I know), all I did was state well known facts about America.

Thanks, I was looking for that a couple weeks ago.

>All things equal, any EU army soldier from Germany or France would fuck you all up
Good joke.

>coup de graisse
>graisse
AMERIFATS LITERALLY BTFO

Attached: laughing king amerifat.gif (480x270, 966K)

Soldiers aren't punished for not resisting torture

oxymoron

Attached: us-height.png (664x382, 45K)

pathetic

Everything about the call for support and afterwards is true. Everything before is propaganda.
t. former Royal Marine

cringe

Our pilots are better

It was most certainly written by a fatass Burger.

max cringe

Look, OP, I love the US of A and all, but none of that is really true. We may be stronger, taller, and more powerful than a frog, but that's hardly an accomplishment.

he made it sound like bergdahl went off to join the taliban and deliver them intel, which is bullshit

either way, it's weird that the US were unable to locate him for 5 years. they did try and failed, there's a ton of other examples of US citizens being taken hostage, which were freed after days or weeks.
also i think the whole "five taliban are back in the fight" thing is bullshit, too. they probably got gps or some shit somewhere in their skin and end up more helpful than anything else

moar

>We may be stronger, taller, and more powerful than a frog, but that's hardly an accomplishment.
/thread

> why are americans so laughably up their own ass that they bother to write these ficticious accounts of themselves that make people cringe so hard they get back problems

Maybe cus the rest of us dont sniff our own farts. Also:

> americans are tall compared to Euros
Dutch are literally the tallest people in the world on average. Average american is like 5'9.
> americans are stronger than euros
Fat=/= muscle.
> americans will drop everything to come help you
Reminds me of that greentext of the US platoon who refused to go on an attack with Brits without up armoured humvees, meaning the brits had to go alone, and then rescue the americans who were re-enacting Custers Last Stand against thin air.
> americans are better trained than Euro forces
Fucking kek, 8/10 got me there
> when you lose an officer you dig in and go defensive
This is how (apart from the rest) you can tell it was written by a neverserved. Losing an officer may cause momentary confusion, but theres a reason everyone learns/can do the job 1 up. The platoon sergeant defacto runs the platoon anyway, and if you were assaulting an enemy position and lost the Pl Comd you wouldnt suddenly stop and dig holes with your racing spoon.
> if americans are coming for you you gonna die
Id be more worried about being the small shed, house or group of sheep near the enemy, seeing as american SOPs on contact is 'magdump in a 180 degree arc whilst screaming your tits off before calling in 3 separate airstrikes on a mud hut that was somewhere near the enemy sort of'

Yes I know it was bait, but there are retards who believe it. As per usual, OP is a massive gay.

>Maybe cus the rest of us dont sniff our own farts
Best laugh I've had in days

Because he betrayed himself and gave his ass up to the Taliban. How many more faggots do you want killed before they just say fuck it, he made his own bed?

Look Bowe we all know why you did what you did you are a traitor and gave aid to the enemy. It is your fault them guys died to save you

what is your problem ?

those 3 statements are accurate as far as I can tell

t. child of ww2 refugee

>when you meet sam hyde once

Attached: 269.png (1072x787, 2.16M)

Compared to americans on this board..? Try insulting any part of the US military, and itll go like this
> you must be a chink, euro, paki or russian if youre insulting us
> our XYZ is great
> ok maybe not great but better than everyone elses
> ok maybe not better than everyone elses but weve got way more of it haha u poor af
> youre just jealous cus you cant have guns!
> Jow Forums sperging

Not meant with any offense, I love you guys, but thats the way it goes.

That it's 100% fake?
>from a russian document
>a german general officer
>anonymous
What the fuck is your problem?

How retarded must you be to think that's anywhere near true?

>our cuz is great
Usually true desu

>His first point was that Americans are tall, often standing a head taller than their European counterparts.
imagine being this insecure

Attached: 1555175797906.jpg (3007x1984, 731K)

yep this awesome attitude is why WW1 was such a grinder, the brits frogs & fritz all think like this

and sadly do not re-evaluate themselves when new info arrives

deutchland ya did this after ww1 and we saw what they learned in ww2

but all the red blooded males died in ww1 & ww2 and the only thing left is all these faggot onion boy libbies who cuck themselves turn tail and run like rabbits when SHTF

proof ? look at eurotrash handling their mooslime problems HOLY FUCK

ww3 is here people and warming up

blah blah :)

imagine not picking up on satire

99.9% of that is from neverserv'ds. The size and logistics is king though, just by metric fact.

its not. i remember some us army grunt in acus or some shit sitting down drinking a gatorade from the article

> Keeper of the FOB Manlet Pit explaining how deep in their ass the rifle will be if they try to escape

Why would I or anyone else above 6ft lie about height? Women don’t lose their shit whenever they a see a giant, black praying-mantis who may or may not play in the NBA.

Attached: 70E50D2C-0218-4F39-BCD4-72023B0AE20A.jpg (620x445, 85K)

imagine thinking Americans aren't retarded enough to be serious

Attached: 1525387205856.jpg (512x768, 102K)

post guns

post ammo

Attached: 1525387226207.jpg (1024x683, 219K)

when will euros grow a spine?

Attached: 1552015696160.png (460x601, 606K)

Not sure if this is still the case but for a while there was a US military height requirement for anyone station on the S/N Korean border. S Korea seemed to have followed it as well. Made for some pretty interesting pictures when the 2 groups were side by sides.

youtube.com/watch?v=INSoZ1BgflI
Eat shit and die, faggot.

All the europeans with balls either moved to America or died in the first half of the 20th century.

Think it still is a rule. The whole point of the border guard position is basically to flex on the Norks.

Fuck. European MPs are always so /fa/ compared to US MPs. They need new fatigues or start making them wear the old school pink and greens.

Exactly.

kek, never seen a good looking or a fit or a smart american, so I believe only the lowest class Europeans went there

The first settlers in North America were mainly scottish and irish peasants who didnt like paying tax and wanted free land. Basically commies.

>kek, never seen a good looking or a fit american

Attached: kr.jpg (225x225, 7K)

seethe more, Muhammad

I challenge anyone to look at this and not burst out laughing.

America HAHAHAHA.

Attached: us army.png (1035x688, 1.85M)

>Hate taxation
>Steal land from poor natives
Sounds more like anarcho-capitalists than commies.

Test

I drive to work every morning with dangerous weapons then. An entire tool-box full!

Attached: lc6FxGnkxSq5kdmY7VWQknExm9e1nbKg5COJ-0kkDk0.png (701x670, 799K)

I want to believe

Looks like a bunch of regular dudes, I can find better images with 30 seconds off the google box.

Attached: pp poo poo doo doo caca.jpg (800x535, 58K)

Not going to fully disagree BUT...

>Dutch are literally the tallest people in the world on average. Average american is like 5'9.

The Dutch aren't French.
Americans average slightly taller than the French.

>Fat=/= muscle.

Generally, our troops in combat zones are pretty fit. Just because you see tons of Fobbits and memes doesn't make it true.

>Reminds me of that greentext of the US platoon who refused to go on an attack with Brits without up armoured humvees, meaning the brits had to go alone, and then rescue the americans who were re-enacting Custers Last Stand against thin air.

Sounds like it would have happened. But at the same time, the Brits had their fair share of retarded shit when they were inna sandland.

>Fucking kek, 8/10 got me there

Other than maybe Poland, and Germany...it's true.

>and if you were assaulting an enemy position and lost the Pl Comd you wouldnt suddenly stop and dig holes with your racing spoon.

Not sure about modern day conflicts, but historically the American ability to keep on fighting when an officer dies is what made us stand out in both world wars. That's part of our battle doctrine and, again maybe today it's different, but historically not everyone had that mindset. Especially not Germany.

>Id be more worried about being the small shed, house or group of sheep near the enemy, seeing as american SOPs on contact is 'magdump in a 180 degree arc whilst screaming your tits off before calling in 3 separate airstrikes on a mud hut that was somewhere near the enemy sort of'

Proven and effective.

the US army has the upper hand only thanks to numbers, it can get fucked easily

even China can kick these Mutts asses

>Americans are short
>Americans rely on air power
>Americans make excellent pilots
>manlets fit in cockpits better
Makes you think

I'm trying to derive the logic you're using from this post, but I can't. Go back to your factory owned housing Wang.

>America has numbers
>Can get fucked easily
>China has the actual numbers but zero ability to project outside of a pretty small area.
>China has a bad time with even shorter, steppe yak herders who turned to Islam rather than China Commie-lite.
>Soon we get liveleak footage of Chinese soldiers meeting the second coming of our lord and savior, General Butt Naked.

Bait, maybe. But I just find it funny. 5/10

it's just a dude complaining about his job. wow. so bergdahl was an oddball. yes, that's the reason he left base. doesn't mean he wanted to join the taliban.

Nice pasta