Military fags

>military fags
>your country
What’s the most inept and unprofessional army you had the chance working with?

Attached: 678B1CC4-E67D-4B47-A88C-7AFEEB574099.jpg (1000x541, 219K)

>US Army
E-4 mafia, especially the pogs. faggots do nothing, get a paycheck, then claim welfare. fuck them.

Yeahposting should be a bannable offense

What’s going on with it? Some kind of raid?

>looking at that army pic
>some of the soldiers have eyepro
>some have glasses
>some have no eyepro
what the FUCK

Attached: pepemadnuclear.jpg (681x681, 49K)

It's a dumb zoomer newfag meme to post "Yeah." to random threads and not contribute anything conversation-wise

> Brit
> kenyans

Good by african standards, but absolutely shocking by anyone elses. Equal parts terror and hilarity.

That sounds about right.

No.

>American
>ANA

No surprise. Bulgarians are fucking monsters. I think they are only filled with hate and vodka. And their women are probably more deadly that most of our soldiers.

But fuck the afghani army...we should just wipe the entire country and colonize it.

Attached: 1549251281383m.jpg (1024x1009, 54K)

Does somebody have that post about indian navy?

>faggots do nothing, get a paycheck, then claim welfare. fuck them.
Sounds more like the grunts. POGs have something akin to a day job.

Isreal's is apparently shit

Attached: 1555974112134.jpg (1649x1320, 1.06M)

Iraqis, hands-down. Though buddies that did both OIF and OEF usually agree that Afghans are worse.

Attached: Picture 003.jpg (1600x1200, 383K)

kek
greentext?

When you have a conscript army consisting of basically everyone, don't be surprised if any random lineup ends up looking like you just pulled a bunch of random kids off the street and threw them into some worn old uniform of approximately the right size. because, you know, that's what you've done.

second from the right jewess is a qt

Okay Boomer

Lol Greece infantry

>polish land forces
>our own territorial defense force
These guys literally are supposed to be a militia that keeps things clear behind the front lines and conducts guerilla warfare in case of war while supporting the realTM army, but for whatever reason they always get the best shit ranging from backpacks to bulletproof vests and backpacks
i hate them, they also are a laughing stock on any kind of ceremony because they look like a bunch of retards in uniforms

Attached: 60355675_2415365305363451_1377651613920919552_n.jpg (697x297, 78K)

>US
>Saudi Arabia

I've seen worse, ie, Iraqi and Afghan, but what makes the Saudi special are their complete over estimation of ability, pretentious attitude, and laziness on par with the entire ME.

They're the most likely to think they'll win a war and then get their dicks smacked into the stone age.

yeah

>Australian Infantry here
>French
Anyone above Private acts like a wanker, lording it over everyone, making their fireteam call them by rank; all whilst holding no actual responsibilities. Who the fuck issues a bolt action rifle in a 7-man groupe?
>Israeli
Shit conscript army. Poor discipline, poor leaders, poor training, poor fitness standards, decades old US surp gear, huge ego. IDF Alpinist soldier told me his unit is the best in the world when they have 1 fucking mountain.
>USMC
We convince many Jarheads to fight kangaroos and they always get fucked up. They get hit by cars b/c in Australia we drive on the left. They don't understand southern hemisphere has different seasons. They all go to flush the toilet and look at the swirl direction like the fucking Simpsons episode. They complain that American stores aren't there, and also American TV. One Marine thought he was near Florida "because there's a Melbourne in Florida" and literally did not understand that he was thousands of kms away from the US.
Marines were all fit and otherwise good soldiers but holy shit were some of them idiots.
>I'm not attacking Americans or the USMC, we have fought together since the Boxer Rebellion in China 1899
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1558247156093.jpg (1024x768, 290K)

those noses

>>I'm not attacking Americans or the USMC, we have fought together since the Boxer Rebellion in China 1899

I think that is a big part in cross training, to recognize who is our your real allies. Today and historically.

>One Marine thought he was near Florida "because there's a Melbourne in Florida"

Had one shitbag in our platoon (who later went AWOL) ask me if we won WWII (think it was a general question on the Allied Powers.

I've worked with your guys, and it was a good experience.
Take care user.

God-damnit, I'm drunk. Don't hold it against me.

>E-4 mafia, especially the pogs. do nothing, get a paycheck, then claim welfare.

Based, imagine caring about the military.

>They complain that American stores aren't there, and also American TV
> One Marine thought he was near Florida "because there's a Melbourne in Florida" and literally did not understand that he was thousands of kms away from the US

Attached: 1-Uncontrollable-Laughter-Gif.gif (200x150, 261K)

>IDF Alpinist soldier told me his unit is the best in the world when they have 1 fucking mountain.

Attached: 1458095185036.jpg (327x316, 28K)

Tfw no qt Jewess gf

I'm American sailor and I agree, marines are dumb as shit

>American polak

I always thought Territorial Defense was a good idea but I hate seeing them with all the new shit before the Army
idek why they even have the grot before regular army units when they are just basically glorified national guards/militias, just use the left over beryls that army Used and supply Army with Grot

>They get hit by cars b/c in Australia we drive on the left
>They complain that American stores aren't there, and also American TV
Imagining some crayon walking into oncoming traffic looking for a Walmart so he can get cable to watch the Superbowl.

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Holy shit, I thought that top shot was off the ceremonial "you tried" unit the IDF has for the kids with Down's Syndrome. Usually I hate seeing that picture get posted as a way of ridiculing the IDF, because it seems like a really nice thing for a country's national service to have a program to let the special kids feel like they've contributed their share. When I saw the bottom half and realized that was an actual unit in parade formation, holy fuck.

>AKMs and Chocolate Chip camo
They could be so aesthetic if they weren't so pathetic.

>Finland
>USMC and US ARMY

Where are you from and why Greece?

myself

Attached: full of regret.png (2560x1440, 1.14M)

I'm a burger and I'm married to a hot tight Finnish chick.

Attached: IMG-20171009-WA0007.jpg (711x665, 40K)

>Marines are dumb as shit
Isn't that kindof the point, having a stupid, abused, but ravenous pitbull that you just let off the chain every once and a while?

Why don't we wear berets too

the ameriniggers.

Attached: 1530723638476.jpg (960x1280, 216K)

>colonize Afghanistan
But why?

youre not manly enough

The beret in the US represents special forces, the biggest mistake the US Army made after Nam was making them standard.

Georgians are scum

>checks soldiers name
yeah.

>And their women are probably more deadly that most of our soldiers.
I've known a few Bulgarian women. I am a manwhore, and i'm fairly good at it.

I have NEVER tried to fuck a Bulgarian. Ever. Too fucking dangerous. Anything else is far game. No risk too great, no father too disapproving and angry, no brother to volatile, no ex too criminal. Blue hair and some crazy feminist shit on your Facebook profile? Challenge fucking accepted.

But not fucking Bulgarians. No. Never. Nope. Not worth it. Are they all hot and well dressed?
Yeah.
It's called Aposematism. Look it up.

Apologies, just saw this. Can probably rattle one out.
> be me, brit light infantry
> get sent out to Kenya to play opfor for the 1 Lancs Battlegroup
> majority of the exercise is a semi scripted wargame, i.e 'youre defending and the enemy could attack within X period'
> lots of moving around and getting fucked about, and fucking with the Lancs in return
> opfor consists of roughly a company strength including a javelin section, gun section, recce section and snipers
> 1 Lancs BG consists of 3 rifle companies, and HQ company and a 120 strong company of Kenyan Defence Forces
> as background we are all using DTES kit, essentially massive laser tag made by SAAB
> constantly requires batteries for the 5+ different bits of laser kit
On to the fun bit
> my platoon get tasked with defending a village while our other platoons are pushed out into vantage points and delaying depth positions
> battle rages through the night, other platoons eventually get wiped out but inflict horrendous casualties on the Lancs
> net suddenly lights up with reports of a company strength force moving towards the village
> mybodyisready.jpeg
> we've completely dug in this village with bun lines, double stacked razor wire and mutually supporting positions; however, each section essentially needs to kill a platoon for us to win
> I whip out the thermal sight and start scanning, soon enough spot the enemy a few hundred metres away, send it up the net and give target indication to the lads
1/?

Moar

>Marines were all fit and otherwise good soldiers but holy shit were some of them idiots.
Sounds like its working as intended
>T.Marine
Heard good things about the strayans though I never trained with them. Probably not the worst but the most standout would be the UAE soldiers. Now we weren't training with their grunts, but rather "Paratroopers and Princes Bodyguards etc." whatever that mean. They were as well equipped with our seals and were absolutely spoiled rotten. They got bussed back down to base camp every single day when we were training in the field in Bridgeport, had ridiculously fancy porta shitters, like one that probably goes to Hollywood actresses, and weren't as fit or competent as we were, by any stretch, and we were just a bog standard grunt unit. They weren't terrible per say but could be better. They also pissed upstream of us, and didn't see why this was a problem despite us taking all our water from that stream. Decent guys otherwise

You also fought with the French in the Boxer Rebellion

> an unholy weight of fire comes down upon the advancing enemy company; gpmgs, rapid rifle fire, sharpshooters, the whole lot
> wait, theyre not taking cover...theyre charging?
> oh god, it must be the Kenyans
> they pour over the ridgeline en masse like a swarm, our rounds doing nothing, either because their kit doesnt have batteries or they dont know when theyre 'dead'
> actual fear sets in
> an L85A2s BFA has a safe distance of 1 metre; the BFA the Kenyans had on their AKs had a safe distance of 50 metres
> and theyre about to clear a village
> 3 blokes have already been treated for flash burns/carbon shot into their face from overzealous kenyans
> nobody wants this
> everyone further barricades their buildings; we were in a 2 story building and dragged some razor wire up the stairs and blocked it with various wood and metal scrap
> kenyans have breached the village by having a bloke jump INTO the double razor wire and everyone else runs across

2/3

> brits falling back into desperate last stand positions, trying in vain to take out some of this horde
> wait, whats this? Half the kenyan force split off and flanked and has breached from the other side
> kenyans open up on each other in the dark, magdumping into the darkness
> all of us stop firing and enjoy the show
> any meme you have seen about an african army was seen that night
> this lasts until dawn, when the survivors of 1 Lancs and their battalion commander arrive and manage to get it all under control
> they assume all is clear and start doing re-orgs and shit, send the kenyans away who at this point are more of a hindrance than a help (many found a hut and fell asleep during the fighting)
> suddenly the entire village opens up on them
> Bn CO, his staff and the other Coy Commanders dead in an instant, the survivors didnt last long either
> entire DS and 1 Lancs HQ furious
> battlegroup has to redo the whole attack lane again because of the Kenyans and their inability to change batteries

Brings a tear to my eye every time. Those goddamn Kenyans.

How angry was the CO exactly? Sounds like a fun time.

Had an Uncle tanker is the USMC and he said you guys were super polite

We all have at least one dude who is dumber than a bag of rocks in our unit come on now

Absolutely red faced and raging. We were essentially in a massive lane that was X km wide by Y km long, and over the course of a week the Lancs had grafted to push us further North. After that incident, their entire battlegroup command structure was dead as were most of their companies, and it was such a failure that they got sent all the way back to the beginning to start over.

This was far from the first time where the Kenyans had blue on blued like this, as they would often fire on anything with a weapon, including us, the Lancs or even their own units they didnt recognise. They also mortared a village that had kenyan civvies in it (who all had the DTES kit on) and 'killed' them all. Got told not to do it again, attack would be replayed again next day. Did it again. The Kenyan idea of 'acceptable losses' is '100% collateral damage'.

We do. Just not out in the field because we arnt retards

It started as a way to shit on low quality threads that belong in QTDDTOT or /v/ /a/, but obvious retards started bandwagonning without understanding why.

>that lack of grooming standards
God they look like shit

Has anyone here worked with the Philippine military? I'm thinking of commissioning.

They should just use akms like the reserves

Yea

>POGs have something akin to a day job.
Some do. I did. Then I was transferred from the office job to company and brigade offices. Lots of admin doing literally nothing holding up people's paperwork, or have nothing to do and so they're sent outside to beautify the landscape. I've seen grunts on Schofield, at least they work out all day.

Imagine being invested in a cause, dipshit.

>The Kenyan idea of 'acceptable losses' is '100% collateral damage'.
I also think that’s an acceptable rate for Africa

Attached: aposema.jpg (1840x1035, 481K)

The same reason you're pretending to liberate them in the first place - Lithium, heroin and Chinese border

Would dump a hot load into front right jewess

the fuckin bangladeshis bro, the fucking bangladeshis

>Australian Army
All Afghan Security Forces, then some Romanian troops, just for them sending 12.7x108mm past my head. Kinda thing that leaves a man with a grudge.

I see this picture all the time here but what's wrong with it

>Russian
>Uzbeks
We had to train them to fly Mig-29’s and according to the base commander we were training the “best pilots in Uzbekistan” and that they “aced flight school”
One of them looked me dead in the eyes and asked “does pushing the leaver forward make me faster?” I told him “that’s the stick you retard”

Pakistan
Congo Armed Force
nearly all of them were skinny fat,fat or skinny barely able to run 3 km without passing out or do 20 Push ups

does anyone have any experience with the Pakistan army I know we did lots of training with US army in the 80s and 90s
I have several stories about my uncle who trained with US troops . The US troops were given our infantry training and it involves Poo

why do they all have the same facial structure
what the fug

honestly they should, use what we already have and not spend money on modern equipment that even the Army doesn't even have

American Taliban

>One Marine thought he was near Florida "because there's a Melbourne in Florida"
my goddamn sides

Attached: 1551239992259.png (331x299, 227K)

You serious?
No discipline, no grooming standards, some of their uniforms don't even fucking fit and they're all out of shape

I've heard the argument that if having brightly colored hair turns people away, then it is doing its job. This seems like a tacit admission that they are socially toxic and are the prey animals of discussion.

>US Navy
Turkish navy is the absoloute worst. They smell like literal shit, they're unorganized dumb fucks and they have no toilets on their ships,so they shit in holes.

Far right jewboi would make a preddy good trap I think. I'd smash that pucci.

Philippine Special Forces when i was USMC.
>offering dudes blowjobs in exchange for uniform shit
>losing basically everything they were given
>wrecking multiple vehicles in a 10 mile drive
>everyone's uniform was mix and match
t. Camp Pendleton 2011

Are you the chap who told the story about the dirty roastie medic who got smashed by like half a company of blokes in Kenya, and they ALL got some VD off her and had to go to her for antibiotics? That story was fucking awesome.

Attached: z01.jpg (1280x1041, 582K)

Former US Army

ANA are fucking retarded. As are the ANP.

We literally went on a mission to a local ANP Chief's hangout to take away his young buttboy. The kid was like 11 and couldn't walk right after whatever anal abuse he received.

Also the ANP smoked pot while patrolling with us constantly.

Hey, we trained with those guys at Bridgeport too. One of them tried to "jokingly" sucker punch one of our grunts. The marine didn't take it lightly and punched back and this ensue a fight between the UAE and marines.

Pretty sure grunts get more pay and allowances than POGs so they have no need to claim welfare.

all the georgians I've met have been a quiet but friendly bunch, can't vouch for the army tho

I believe everything you said about the USMC and take no offense.

Danish.

Worked a bunch with the british, most of the grunts, AO's, comms and sniper dudes I've actually met and worked with were pretty decent fellas.

But the fucking leadership in the british battlegroup, holy shit, seemed like they actively worked against us and tried to make it harder just because.

Haven't worked with any middle eastern militaries yet though, ask me in a year and I might have a different "Worst" armed forces opinion.

Humans are why we can't have anything nice :(

I am indeed. Im sure I can spin a few more dits if interested, a lot of funny shit happens in 2 months abroad.

Go on...

Attached: 1415012606001.jpg (768x960, 163K)

tell us

You get a choice of 2 mad lads: Cherokee Dave or Dan the Recce man

Cherokee Dave pls Uncle user!

Attached: 1507293003001.png (741x568, 29K)

Iraqi army is the obvious answer. The didn’t do shit and would sell you anything

The Us Navy

t. Armyfag