Aftermath of a massacre as Pakistani soldiers under a UN mandate opened fire on demonstrators who were protesting the...

Aftermath of a massacre as Pakistani soldiers under a UN mandate opened fire on demonstrators who were protesting the presence of foreign troops: Mogadishu, Somalia, July 1993

Attached: ADkReEu.jpg (1200x800, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1993/06/06/world/26-un-troops-reported-dead-in-somalia-combat.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_(1993)#"Bloody_Monday"_attack_on_peace_discussions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reeeeeeeeee, whos gone eat this?

Cool, post more.

Based paki nigger killers

one of the reason why pakis were angry
so this was before the whole Black Hawk Down scenario, a bunch of UN soldiers from Pakistan went out on a patrol in a bad area and a large group of them were ambushed they managed to kill 23 Somali fighters but lost 26 of their own men the remaining pakis that surrendered were captured and skinned alive by some crazy war lord in the area.

I wouldn't trust third world armies for peacekeeping missions most of the time. Then again, first world troops are capable of the same thing, shit happens, and war is hell.

Attached: 1544582748502.jpg (1900x1266, 424K)

That picture looks ambiguously comfy.

>most inbred bunch of childfuckers in the world
>being trusted with a license to kill in another country
Gee, who could have figured that would go badly?

found the article
nytimes.com/1993/06/06/world/26-un-troops-reported-dead-in-somalia-combat.html

>About two dozen Pakistani troops with the United Nations peacekeeping force were reported killed here today in combat against a warlord's fighters.
>A general with the United Nations said he had received reports that as many as 26 Pakistani soldiers had been killed and that 10 were missing.
>"The Pakistani toll is heavy," Gen. Bruno Loy of Italy told the Italian state television in the Somali capital. "There are reports of 26 dead, but that's tentative and not confirmed, and 10 missing and 50 injured."
>The fighting, the worst in Mogadishu since anti-American riots in February, broke out after the Somali fighters apparently became enraged over rumors that the United Nation troops were planning to occupy the radio station controlled by the warlord, Gen. Mohammed Farah Aidid.
>A United Nations spokeswoman, Gail Bindley-Taylor Sainte, said tonight that she could not confirm the casualty figures, but said that United Nations officials in Mogadishu had confirmed that there were casualties. General Loy said Italian troops had picked up 30 of the wounded Pakistani soldiers. The city's two main hospitals reported that 23 Somalis had been killed and that more than 100 had been wounded.
>The fighting broke out about 10 A.M. as United Nations troops, who took command of an American-led military coalition a month ago, began inspecting weapons-storage sites. As part of its mandate, the United Nations had taken the weapons from Somalis.

Holy shit context is everything

>A spokesman for the United Nations, Farouk Mawlawi, said that General Aidid was informed of the inspections on Friday and that he did not object. One site to be inspected was near the radio station, and that brought rumors of its planned takeover. Maj. David Stockwell of the United States Army, spokesman for the United Nations force, and Mr. Mawlawi denied that there were any plans to seize the station, which broadcast anti-United Nation chants and songs this afternoon.
>Machine-gun fire and grenade blasts echoed through the capital all day as United Nations troops, including Americans, battled with the Somali fighters. Some of the fiercest fighting occurred near a traffic circle in the city center, a hotspot since foreign troops arrived in Somalia in December to safeguard relief supplies for victims of war and famine.
>General Loy said Italian troops, backed by a dozen tanks and armored personnel carriers and two helicopters, had rescued 80 Pakistanis who were surrounded by snipers in two areas in the city. The Italian Defense Ministry said 10 American soldiers had also been rescued.

Based
They should have shot more

>[ Pakistan called for an urgent Security Council meeting after the attack, Reuters reported, and the Council scheduled consultations on the request for Sunday. ]
>[ In Washington, an emergency meeting of the Interagency Working Group on Somalia was called to assess the situation, said Robert Gosende, the American special envoy to Mogadishu. Mr. Gosende, who was in Washington to attend a State Department conference, said reports from the United States liaison office in Mogadishu indicated that about 20 Pakistani troops had been killed in the fighting, with 55 wounded, including two American soldiers. He said United States helicopter gunships had offered support to the Pakistani brigade in fighting that included the use of rocket-propelled grenades, mortars and heavy machine guns by Somali fighters. ]
>Among the United Nations troops facing combat was an American quick-reaction force, a 1,100-member team mostly composed of soldiers from the 10th Mountain Division, based in Fort Drum, N.Y.
>The American-led multinational force arrived in Mogadishu in December to protect relief supplies intended for victims of Somalia's civil war and famine, which killed an estimated 350,000 people last year. The United States handed over control of the operation to the United Nations last month and has withdrawn the bulk of its troops, although there are still 4,000 American troops here among the 18,000 foreign troops.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>the Jew
>shootings were durka on durka

Don't bother, he's an idiot.

Fuck the UN.

it was the thrid worlders that saved the americans durring the black hawk down incident, also life is cheap in the third world so they won't give a fuck about doing some bad things that a westerner would hesitate doing

third worlders really are savagers

i watched the black hawk down documentry the pilot that got captured said the somali mob were insane he saw someting happening he's never seen done to another human being. The delta guy who was there got his armed ripped off and the somailis were beating him with it

Only a westerner would be deluded enough to believe that life isn't cheap.

>newjewtimes
LOL. Before Ivread the url I knew it's gona be New Yew Times.
Fuck you.

Reminder than France , UK, Denmark, Germany, Sweden as well as Minnesota, and Michigan are importing Somalis by the tens of thousands every year.

>Minnesota
How would the skinnies survive there? It's basically as cold as Canada there.

Mfw I actually like the designs on these shitskins' shirts

Attached: FB857017-5D0F-4A6C-9653-116B207CD33B.jpg (717x434, 55K)

yeah thats unironically a pretty dank shirt

biggest somali community in the us is there

I had no idea the Italian involvement was so large, fuck now i wish there was a more thorough account of the whole mission

The whole thing was fucked up and ill planned

that dude looks just like a guy i knew who went SF

Ah so it's like bees when it gets cold. They just sort of huddle together and flap their headscarves to stay warm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_(1993)#"Bloody_Monday"_attack_on_peace_discussions

Yeah no shit

This kind of shit would have made people absolutely shit their pants if it had happened in Iraqi Freedom, how the fuck did 200+ dead in an unprovoked air attack on fucking peace talks got only a foot note?

because it couldn't be blamed on Huwyte people.

But it was an American Cobra chopper rocketing the skinnies for shits and giggles.

Next time, I hope it's UN soldiers shooting at gun toting American protestors.

Why, not enough dead blue helmets?

bump

>not realizing that the reference was to you calling anybody an inbred childfucker
Subtlety is lost on the Juden. You accuse others of your own faults, because you have nothing else.

>english speaker using german words
cucked and cringepilled

Yes because shooting at Americans has always ended well.

you guys dont know what our Mard-e-Momin Zia Ul Haq did to the Palestinians when he was in Jorden

>The Jew
>Juden
>Using the plural form of the word.
>It's Jude
Not gonna make it man.

whose he ? and what did he do to the Palestinians

Basically thousands of Palestinians were killed in jorden in which Zia-Ul-Haq was part of. Zia-Ul-Haq Later became the ruler of Pakistan in 80s and helped US in Afghanistan
google Black September

>I wouldn't trust third world armies for peacekeeping missions most of the time

Indeed user. Indeed. It was "third world armies" that saved "elite" Delta and Ranger boys during that evening til' morning. And those "shithole armies" also venturing unarmed to heart of Mogadishu to negotiate with pissed off Somali tribe to recover the 160th SOAR bodies.

Attached: sniper-gunung.jpg (640x480, 54K)

>blacks killing blacks

So what?

>saved

At American gunpoint.

>"shithole armies"
Who said that?

>"shithole"

Based blue wave poster #resist

Based retard

Pakis are a definite mid tier

The craftsmanship on that boat is appalling.

damn

fpbp

So you have nothing then? No wonder you're defending a country with an incest rate that puts even the most stereotypical Alabaman and Appalachian areas to shame.

You've clearly never been to either. Israel on the other hand is full of inbred, down syndrome ridden fucks. Jews are literally deteriorating. Why do you think it's passed on through the mother? Being massive sluts they are, kike women can fuck anything and still "pass on" their degenerate bloodline. We need sickle cell for kikes.

I'd hardly call two corpses a massacre. You've gotta break 50 to enter massacre territory.

Attached: Insane - I've gone completely insane..jpg (451x485, 191K)

You know you have to be over the age of 18 to be on this site right kid? Can you get you mother, we'd like a word with her about your internet use.

>Coons bunched up in the back
>Honky sprawled aboot like he owns the place
Fucking white people

Somalia was a hell of fun for Italians.

Highlights

Our local political leader was and I quote "proud to have us in old tanks, because Italy is not a fascist country anymore"

First international mission of Italy since WW2, an army of moslty conscripts with no combat experience.

Absurd rules of engagement that went respected till they were not( the exact moment is not clear but I would say that the battle of checkpoint pasta was the moment when people lost it)

As I mentioned The battle was characterized by people losing it.
A guy shoot a tank round to disperse a crowd (the use of which was a violation of the political dictacts given to us) later a Mangusta shoot a TOW to a stolen military vehicle.

After the battle the guys at the Folgore went quite bitter and started to go full colonial on Somali.

Meanwhile there was this old Somali Veteran dude from the war in Somalia that fought with Italians in the hope to re-establish fascism and to give order to the country.

What a time!

Attached: 68b2394fd1cd0f52bd639abde491bfe9.jpg (297x500, 46K)

did the Pakis and Italians work together