Wake up

>wake up
>Reach for rifle, rifle is gone
>Panic
>Remember I am at home in bed

It's gonna be ok right?

Attached: JPEG_20190508_131604.png (225x225, 50K)

I wouldn't worry about it

>It's gonna be ok right?
do you still compulsively sniff any bottle of water or other drinks when you open them?

No, but I still can't drive by bridges or deep ditches. I actively plan my routes to avoid this

Just drive REALLY fast over bridges it's fun too

>he doesn't sleep next to his raifu

Never gonna make it

Attached: Bob Ross AK.jpg (720x960, 111K)

why does being at home mean u cant habe a rifle next 2 u?

Not OP, but I think I know what he's saying. It's not as simple as that. I believe he's talking about waking up thinking he's still in his combat deployment. Rifle or no rifle, I think he's worried that his body came home but his mind will forever be stuck over there. I'm a never-served so I don't know what it's like, but I have a lot of combat veteran friends, and they all made it bro. It wasn't easy, and took time. They're home now though. You will be too bro.

you don't have a rifle next to your bed?

put rifle next to bed,
under my side of bed 5.56 ar
under other side .300AAC ar pistol
under foot of bed .45ACP carbine
on my nightstand
iwi Jericho .45
Glock 21
S&W shield 9mm
in closet across room KSG12

if someone breaks into my house he better be quiet cause if I wake up all hell is breaking loose.

I keep 2 HGs and a rifu by muh bed as well as a gas mask

what kind of faggot doesnt sleep with his guns?
I sleep with all my guns so they know I love them

Attached: pepe 08.png (460x395, 145K)

>a gas mask
expecting the feds?

if you cant wake up and be in full combat gear within 30 seconds you're never gonna make it

I do this too. But the state took my guns away because of my blast related TBI. I always sit with my back to a wall and know my route (s) of egress. I also drive like people are trying to kill me. VA don't give a shit.

no it is that simple. I know where my pcc is before i know what time it is when i wake up. non-optimal gun placement OP is a goner

>It's gonna be ok right?

No the Ukrainians are rearming and training and when you go back you will be buried there

>serve your country
>lose right to self defense
Dude what the fuck how does this happen

Kek, serves you right.

I have brain damage and PTSD. since I collect 100% disability from the VA and social security the federal government thanks to Reagan will not allow me to own firearms because I can't manage my own money

kek I make 71k a year working 20hrs a dishwasher for Friday's. The feds basically give me money to buy pot and a house and a car. I just wish I could have my Garand back