Karambit

This meme piece of shit

Has a karambit managed to kill anyone in the history of ever? Warfare, cartel skirmishes, nig street wars, Muslim anythings, has the karambit ever been involved in taking anyone's life or is it as useless as it seems?

Attached: karambit.jpg (982x621, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WNIFpaRuocA
youtu.be/XAUj0cpxt-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would willingly pay for a soldier, terrorist or criminal to kill someone with this thing.

Attached: knife-star.jpg (640x640, 118K)

>Has a karambit managed to kill anyone in the history of ever?
Probably some retarded bong in London getting shanked by one.

Bro, have you not played Black ops 1?

Attached: 62f8a0389d6d3619ccd05214a2fb7ff8ebceea9b77ecac99f8363b8b792fbb09.jpg (255x209, 15K)

Yeah it has, Filipinos use it all the time retard.

Not the shitty 5$ amazon meme version

It digs in and cuts huge wounds in flesh

Attached: bgO6hlJ.png (615x479, 447K)

Reverse grip is for fags.

Yeah.

Pretty much, yeah. It was part of the Average Filipino-Malay-Indo warrior's arsenal.

Attached: Tagalog Cuadrillero.jpg (465x700, 79K)

>rotten.com

Attached: 5a7.jpg (680x541, 36K)

I mean, with expansions that broad, it probably has been, in much the same way I'm quite sure at least one person has been killed with a zipgun.

No, is perfectly harmless. You should let me slice you with one to show how harmless it is.

That looks more like kukuri wounds to me.

The Malaysian Police 69 Commando still issuing Krambit to its member same way as Gurkha with Khukri or Chilean with Corvo.

Attached: Crest_of_the_Special_Operations_Command.png (200x257, 16K)

>Has ______ managed to kill anyone in the history of ever?
Yes. By now any physical object, even if it isn't a weapon, has probably killed someone.

its literally a weapon for women actually
peasant tier weaponry that also used to harvest rice

Those wounds look pretty superficial, has it ever been used to actually kill someone?

>peasant tier weaponry that also used to harvest rice
He's not talking about nunchaku. Bruce Lee is the biggest faggot woman in the world for using those useless pieces of shit, right?

Tell that to the people who actually knew what they were doing

youtu.be/WNIFpaRuocA

Yeah, those definitely aren't superficial. Deep tissue wounds like that easily become infected if untreated. Being that the knife design predates modern medicine, I'd say giving someone wounds like that with a knife like this would be pretty devstating. Probably killed some people.

that was actually from some dude who defended himself from multiple home invaders with a wallhanger katana and his conserved ninjutsu

its weapon for conscripts and agricultural tools basically every house had these thing at least three for harvesting rice if farmers got drafted thats the most basic weapon along with spear, the warrior class had different weaponry depending what ethnic you are came from.

Superficial? No
Those will definitely be debilitating/crippling

But also not lethal

Why can no one speak fucking English on this board

As in katanaguy gave our friend up there his shredded back?

gun cool around whole world, riddle you that

name a better knife than the KARAMBIT

PRO TIP YOU CANT!

yes but not hat gay peice of shit.

Karambits where originally made to be small blades that were meant to be used in fist fights.the idea is that they would be small enough that in the heat of the moment the opponent wouldn't even know you had one until they realised their arm was bleeding.
>pic related is pretty similar to the original concept

Attached: Indonesian.Karambit.sheath-009.jpg (2434x1691, 1.77M)

Wonder how the weeb justified in court all those wounds on this guys back.

Running away is dishonorbu, the court should have sentanced him to seppuku

>99% of this thread
FFS people it was an agricultural implement that was later weaponized. Of course it killed someone, people have killed each other with less, but it also isn't some flip ninja shit designed for attacking tendons. It's just a knife.

Attached: The Expert.jpg (252x651, 89K)

what's so bad about the karambit anyway?

Same thing as katanas and whatever your favorite handgun is. Drastic overhype.

they made the magical karambit a real thing?

Attached: bloody mess.webm (853x480, 2.42M)

I prefer the mexican sacatripe. Used for gutting sheep...and other warm blooded animals.

lol I bought one of these from a smoke shop when I was like 15, broke on like the 3rd throw at the fence

of course, you mong.
this

This should be a banner

PICKING UP SPEED
RUNNING OUTTA TIME

*blocks your path*

Attached: bnb1066kab.jpg (1000x1081, 84K)

Those are gonna be some bitchin scars

i got a good feeling about this poster, something about them says expert

Attached: 1556234988059.jpg (387x579, 55K)

I saw a video on how Karambits are traditionally used. The users were generally quick on their feet, dodging or deflecting attacks rather than blocking. Usually Karambits were used as counterattack weapons, waiting for the opponent to expose their weak spots, such as tendons or joints, where the user would then quickly swoop in and slash them. Once a target is incapacitated, the user would usually cut the throat.

It is not shit motherfucker.

Attached: Asukarender.png (479x890, 348K)

Fuck, now I need to watch The Raid 2 again.

youtu.be/XAUj0cpxt-I

Attached: rs-150476-20140320-raid2-x1800-1395333477.jpg (1800x1196, 360K)

Bump

This picture is old and it happened in a prison. Either way, Karambits suck. Regular blades are better

This is what man children actually believe. As someone else already posted, karambits weren't weapons you went into combat with as a primary. They were last ditch back up weapons to ruin someone's day if stuck in a clinch. The karambit is this generations rambo knife, overrated and exaggerated. If someone had a machete or dagger and was coming to attack me, the karambit is horribly inadequate to defend myself against that. Now on the other hand, if some big nigger started Mike Browning me on the street and pummeling me, the karambit will get him off me in a heart beat.

Attached: 1557609793812.jpg (598x584, 62K)

Just to elaborate further. The karambit isn't necessarily trash. It's amazing for what it's intended martial purpose is. Which is why I like carrying one when I'm carrying a firearm. It's a "get off me" weapon. It won't be hacking off limbs, piercing hearts, or jabbing out eye balls, but it will be creating gnarly gashes on someone who's invading my personal space, hopefully creating enough space to allow me to draw and fire my gun.

This meme piece of shit

Has a pitchfork managed to kill anyone in the history of ever?

Attached: ebd0cd285e6b328ae27709a3cb800526.jpg (570x570, 46K)

I DON'T WANT NO TEENAGE QUEEN
(I DON'T WANT NO TEENAGE QUEEN)

Fucking underated post.

Attached: 1556594730645.jpg (480x530, 45K)