Anyone with advice for becoming a police officer...

Anyone with advice for becoming a police officer? Im scheduled to take my fitness test for academy entrance next month and im kinda scraping the minimum on some of the requirements. I have confidence in the next few weeks ill be able to add a few more to each required exercise/shave time off my run.
Anyone have any advice specific to getting through academy? Input on how being a police officer has changed your outlook on the community?

Attached: Police car pepe.jpg (520x693, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L6z8q4lOrDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Super glad to hear another weakling retard is joining the force to take our guns. Day of the rope is coming.

>Anyone with advice for becoming a police officer?
find a guy to beat the shit out of you and give you few concussions... that way you will be retarded enough to become a pig.

Didnt know Jow Forums was actually retarded. how many police officers have you met that arent 2nd amendment loving right wingers? or is that just here in the south

>advice
know someone. police force is pure nepotism.

Eh, I'm 50/50 on it. Not this guy's fault. It's the demographics.
Yeah, I doubt many of those 2nd amendment loving right wing cops would actually do anything if there's a gun confiscation. Just shrug their shoulders and saunter off back home.

>gun confiscation
holy shit this board really is full of tinfoil paranoia.

They get to keep their gun, their car, their health insurance, and their pension. Just gotta disarm the gun owners that have now been deemed to be criminals by some shitty legislation.

Cops put themselves in the position to be judged as a whole. They defended their worst with that "thin blue line" shit and now they're surprised when people hate them collectively. The few bad apples spoiled the bunch

Yea it’s not like every candidate running is on board with that or anything. Eat a dick feggit.

I get to keep all that and all I need to do is rolling the dice getting my goddamn head blown off by some faggot throwing wolf ammo at me with a PSA that's no fewer than 6 dragon dicks taped to it? All so I can try to fuck someone out of something the constitution says not to fuck with? Yea, nah. You're a cunt. License and registration please.

Get ready to take a serrated Karambit to the testicles by a drunk and high price of human waste

This thread glows in the dark

Attached: 1543452811251.jpg (768x960, 77K)

yeah

go ask this question on some police forums with real police people, ie advice for junior

ima guessing they say stuff like - get your physical shape tip top or tyrone will stomp you

get your shooting skills ditto

ditto your use of force understanding this will sink your career very fast

you better study what you don't know now because on the job when you screw up SURPRISE SURPRISE YOU GET TOTALLY FUCKED

see ?

Gr8 b8
If you’re asking unironically, this is not the place. All you’ll get is 15yo ancaptifa niggers yelling fuck da pohleese because they caught a speeding ticket and a weed charge for being fucking retarded and then scream muh bootlickerz.
There are plenty of cops/military here, but it’s not worth hearing the ree of the 3 samefagging vpn queers who are still spouting obama era local pig demonization to chime in. Do a search on police forums, take practice tests, do cardio. Also research salaries, as many places in the south pay shit.

>Any tips on becoming a police officer?
Yeah. Don't.

When the gun grabbers eventually win police will be sent to confiscate and guess what? Theyll fucking do itm theyll do it because theyre sheep just like the people who begged to have their rights taken away.

Here you go ociffer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L6z8q4lOrDU

Me too bud, I got massive blisters on my feet so running is going to have to wait till I heal but I've been focusing on push ups and crunches. I try and do 50 pushups before and after breakfast lunch and dinner, I do reverse sit ups in bed before I go to sleep and I've never had a problem with crunches before. If you have a hard time running, run with music. I start academy July 3rd so I'm a little worried about my run time but once I heal up I plan on starting slow with a half mile at breakfast and dinner every other day and work up to 5 miles in 4 weeks. I live in FL so heat is a concern but I plan on working my runs into noon when the suns high. Best of luck friend, one thing that also might help is finding a running buddy after my orientation I plan on trying to befriend a peer and work out a schedule to have someone to keep me accountable.

Keep training regardless of whether or not you pass. You're goal is to become a warrior, a human weapon, as edgy as that sounds that's what you should strive to be. It's going to be you standing between selfish animals who would take everything from someone, including their life, for their own personal gain. They can be ruthless as fuck, when the time comes you must be more so. If you don't have a stoic mind and body of a warrior, you don't belong in that field. Unfortunately plenty of the wrong people get hired because that's all the department can afford. Don't be one of those wrong people. It sounds like you already are since you aren't already trained up. You may not even have the right mindset and that's the easy part. You have to enjoy training and not mind when things suck. Even if they really, really fucking suck.

Why does Jow Forums hate cops and not judges or politicians?

Just a bunch of young idiots who don't understand how a community works. I'm sure they'd love to live in Liberia or Somalia and get fucked by local strong men instead of dealing with agents of the law.

>Didnt know Jow Forums was actually retarded.
We are kinda under a full time raid now. I've been here a while and it usually just happens after shooting stories. They use the same retarded memes "boot licker" "welfare queen"

Attached: idiots3.png (618x412, 365K)

Are you stupid or just not paying attention?

They're jelly of the respect we get and our big shiny muscles. It's like a manlet looking at the strongest dude in the gym and making things up about why he's actually above him, when in reality he isn't. Meanwhile the Chad authority figure doesn't give a shit what he thinks. Your manlet strawman about us being zogbots is edgy "revolutionary" fantasy bullshit.

I actually don’t hate cops but keep in mind this thread was started by a guy that can’t do even a few pushups.

Don't.

Don't focus on the entrance events. Do full body exercises and use the events to judge your progress. Otherwise you will be smoked to death.