I have an MSA Paraclete plate carrier. It's tan and has the Velcro front flap (not zipper). Will pic-related be alright...

I have an MSA Paraclete plate carrier. It's tan and has the Velcro front flap (not zipper). Will pic-related be alright? I mean this is just in case of Boogaloo.

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-140057.png (1080x1920, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgFsHJ53sLE
botach.com/battle-steel-level-iv-10x12-ballistic-plates-only-5-5-lbs-80-thick/?sscid=51k3_g1o1u
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't buy ar500.
If you need cheap plates get these bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=CgFsHJ53sLE
botach.com/battle-steel-level-iv-10x12-ballistic-plates-only-5-5-lbs-80-thick/?sscid=51k3_g1o1u

Also delete twitch faggot.

This

>Recognizes twitch notification
>Call me a faggot
Ok

>steel
No
>ar500
No

Yeah. Its calling a spade a spade. In your case a faggot. Don't pretend recognizing the icon is the same as having the app you turbo retard.

Attached: 1558099473510.gif (578x422, 474K)

MSA like the people that make my hard hat?

I've heard AR500 is a meme but why

Horrific QC
Tons of recalls
Don't trust your life with that

I have those, but since they are (((botach))) I’m using icw full Lvl3a soft inserts

If this company can make a sub 6lb lv4 plate and sell it for less than $100, why do other companies sell 5+lb lv4 plates for four times the price?
Why are they so close in weight and claimed protection, but so vastly different in price?

Yes

They don’t pay for NIJ cert, just a private party lab.

What said. Also I don't have the cap saved, but essentially AR500 is a rating for abrasion resistance. It just so happens that specific lots of AR500 steel can be bullet-proof depending on the exact composition. There is specific range in composition that allows the steel to still be rated AR500 that is also bullet-proof, but not all lots will meet this magic ratio. The AR500Armor people latched on to this and got Paul Marketing to push it super hard

Just buy some Hesco 4800s

Yeaaahh Idk....AR500 is actually NIJ certified, Chink shit isn't.

This Also watch the yt vid. Gunsngear is pretty well known he wouldn't risk his channel over shilling a shitty product.
These plate may of been made by (((botach))) but they stood up to black tip 30-06 which is no laughing matter imo.
Don't mean to be an asshole, it just happens naturally sometimes. It's my honest opinion that twitch is a waste of time and only purposeful for showing you who's a s o y boy and who's not. Don't spend time watching faggots play video games. IF you must play them yourself. Even that i'd advise against.
Another reason to advise against ar500 is even if it doesn't send rounds deflecting into your dick or neck or worse, it's heavier than shit. Before I knew anything about plates I bought some ar500 because the were cheap and had certs and I will tell you that in a combat situation ar500 is not realistic. put your pack, 6x mags, med kit, rifle and plate carrier on with ar500 and try and run around your house for 20 minutes and see how you feel afterwards. Hell try doing some suicides or pushups in them. You'll hate yourself very quickly. They weigh 2x-3x as much as ceramic plates. They are not usually very comfortable either.

Why can the Chinese make good body armor but can't figure out rations?

>twitch is a waste of time and only purposeful for showing you who's a s o y boy and who's not.

wow user you're so based and redpilled, i know whos house *I'M* going to during the zombie apocalypse

Again, maybe I'm an asshole but I personally think that watching people play shitty video games is a massive waste of time. Go shoot some guns, learn some skill, read a fucking book, fuck somebody, go enjoy nature. W/e you prefer to do with your time though. Enjoy yourself. Btw come to my house during shtf and you'll get lit up quicker than you can high tail your way out of my AOO

Attached: kselfie4.jpg (1429x2983, 124K)

I wonder if this is atomlarper from cangen

Laugh it up, but in shtf all the Staceys will be desperately knocking on the door to Fort Redpill. Until such time, I endeavor to master the blade and disregard their premarital sex.

I don't have any idea who that is.

Attached: kselfie.jpg (2160x3840, 262K)

maybe it was a Jow Forums thread I saw you in
either way I recognized the powerlevel edit

well im not atomwaffen and i don't know what cangen is.

Attached: kselfie6.jpg (2160x3840, 1.15M)

Attached: 1532166596812.jpg (680x453, 92K)

lol your caps are upside down faggot

haha yeah real life is for fags, let's go play F O R T N I T E
*DABS*

Apex is all the rage now silly

I used to have them flip down they got In the way of the charging handle. Flip up is fine.

Fill me in man.

Where?

Make a fake armed security guard certificate and find a place that accepts it.