Any advice on what i should buy and do if war with iran is a go ahead?

any advice on what i should buy and do if war with iran is a go ahead?
what will happen what should i do?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Yeah.

have sex

It will last 2 seconds so use the bathroom now.

Attached: Obama_and_Biden_await_updates_on_bin_Laden.jpg (4096x2731, 1.49M)

Unless you live here in the region, mind your own fucking business.

A bus pass to your election booth so you can stop voting for boomers who send us to die for Israel's well being.

Exit bag. Also buy if war is a no go

suck dick,

Dilate

Doesn't anyone get tired of getting sent to pointless wars to blow up children because the people with long noses said so? Every federal official and politician should be hanging from a noose. Why are Americans so complacent and apathetic? Yet they bag on the rest of the world for being "subjects." I'm just saying back in the day Americans would do a lot more for a lot less.

>getting tired of wars

You sound like a fag and talk all retarded

Attached: 1537556238770.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

>Doesn't anyone get tired of getting sent to pointless wars to blow up children
No. Are you a queer or something?

Attached: leftist parasite pence.jpg (466x404, 28K)

America's entire economy is based on other countries using american money so no.

>what i should buy and do if war with iran is a go ahead?
Buy a lot of popcorn and watch YT.
*yeahs at you*

Getting drafted means the government specifically wants you to die. What do you do if someone is trying to kill you?

That's not true some countries have started using the Yuan or European currency to do business. All the wars did was cause the cost of petrol to go up

You must Ben one of those faggots who spends all day angrily meaning about Jews on Instagram with other virgins. Get bent and stay mad and most likely poor

War is praise to the Jow Forumsube. Go back to wherever you came for, or lurk moar.

>t.

Attached: Replace+the+word+dragon+with++_45f20f5b3d94cec6639dc34bba6b453b.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>some countries have started using the Yuan or European currency to do business

Which is detrimental to US power

>All the wars did was cause the cost of petrol to go up

It caused countries reliant on Gulf oil to pay more, US oil comes from Canada and Mexico and domestically. The Americans don't suffer the consequences of their oil wars, only other countries do, which they see as a good thing.

Jodi the fuck out of some idiots

America is comfy AF. The weak are subject to the strong.

Its not detrimental at all the move to EU and yuan did nothing to the us economy

USA is just to big to be hurt or fucked with

>he doesn’t like war
Get off of this board you no-good hippie piece of shit.