Help me choose Jow Forums

>Compact General
Which would you buy? If neither, then what? Show me what you got.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 237K)

Yeah.

based

What's it's primary purpose?

I got a thing for the old Beretta Cougar, so I'm biased. The Beretta I shot definately coupd have befitted from a lighter hammer spring though.

Only reason I don't have one yet is because they don't have an optics ready version and I already have a long slide iton sights gun.

p01 non omega. much better trigger especially with cajun gunworks upgrades

Fns9c

fucking trash tier.

First 9mm, Fun shooting, self defense, decent carry gun

>carry gun
PX4 compact

are you determined to get a DA/SA gun?

If not I'd take a hard look at the S&W M&P9 2.0 Compact in 9mm and get an apex trigger for it.

>Buying a gun to replace the trigger
>Instead of buying a gun you don't need to replace the trigger

M&P 2.0 is superb...
...in it's price range

Sphinx SDP compact doesn't look bad

Attached: Two handguns.jpg (2390x1536, 1.38M)

I was leaning towards that because of the meme barrel.
I've looked into the gun, kind of like the da/sa aesthetic though

Attached: Rotary-action-5.jpg (1200x777, 98K)

I shoot about 50k rounds a year in competition through various platforms. Ive tried pretty much everything and have thousands of rounds through each. Polymer gun wise, the m&p9 with an apex trigger is the best striker gun on the market, regardless of the price (which after upgrading the trigger and sights, is still cheaper than a stock glock)

walther ppq or sig 320 x5 has best stock trigger but ppq has high bore axis and a large grip for the amount of rounds you get. same with sig.

metal wise CZ is the way to go if you are determined to go DA/SA. If you are a fan of single action only, check out the compact 2011s (they are expensive though)

>Brick with slide safety vs something from an Aeon Flux acid trip
Neither

>Can buy and upgrade a gun to be better than a glock for cheaper than a stock Glock

This has been true for so long I'm amazed people still make a point about it

The OP is clearly new to guns, said this was his first purchase. He probably doesn't know this.

I still stand by what I said about the M&P with upgraded trigger and sights if you are going to go the striker fired route.

DA/SA id go with a P-01 (non omega) and send it to Cajun Gunworks to have them tune it up. Do NOT get the omega. It has shittier internals and cant be tuned nearly as far.

The slide safety converts to a decocker by pulling out a ball detent, if that's your thing. But calling something an Aeon Flux acid trip hardly sounds like a diss.

Attached: aeon-flux-chung.jpg (350x452, 35K)

Omega trigger is literally terrible with a ton of creep and sponge.

If you want a safety, get the cz75 Compact instead. If you want a decocker, get the p01 non omega. Both can be upgraded to be nice guns by Cajun Gunworks

We all know the answer.

Attached: DAA24DA6-5681-4676-9CC8-1B8696C330D0.jpg (2291x1809, 1.47M)

something wrong with asking handgun general about this?

Based yeah poster.

fixed it for you

Attached: compact.jpg (640x680, 158K)

Beretta makes guns for combat and self defense.
CZ makes guns for competition and posers.

Also, FACT: Italians are the most powerful race.
t. 100% Italian American

>imagine being this retarded

Beretta sold the tooling for the old Cougars to Stoeger. Does that make Turks honorary Italians then?

It sucks you're married to DA/SA because the M&P M2.0 and P10C are two hot tits buys right now.

Have you shot a PX4 or a P-01 yet? Or handled them? That should be what you base your buy on, not a bunch of internet fuckabouts.

PX4 is my favorite handgun btw, so to answer your question that's what I'd buy.

Attached: 4 sizes.jpg (2200x1224, 1.13M)

P10c is pretty good. Only gripe is the mag release is way stickier than it needs to be. Its stock trigger rivals the PPQ and Sig 320 X5

First 9mm. Got an old revolver a few shotties and a wasr

If you only want it as a range toy and home defense, you will be happy with either. The CZ is a little cheaper and mags are cheaper, plus you don't have the slide mounted controls everyone hates. If you want something you would actually carry you will want to look at a polymer frame. For a da/sa polymer pistol I would say SP-01 Phantom, P07, or Sig Sp2022.
Or just get a P320 carry.

>Aeon Flux acid trip
I wish all guns had this kind of A E S T H E T I C