How is discipline in subs with nuclear warheads?

> A young female officer accused of having a sexual liaison with the captain on board a nuclear submarine is said to have worn his uniform and given light-hearted orders in the officers’ mess.
> The weapons engineering officer reportedly wore the captain’s gold epaulettes and issued orders during “boozy horseplay” with other officers on board HMS Vigilant, a submarine that carries Trident missiles.
> The crew members from HMS Vigilant, one of four submarines to carry the nuclear deterrent Trident, were kicked out after failing compulsory drugs tests.
> HMS Vigilant was already at the centre of an alleged sex scandal involving its captain and a female officer.
>The second-in-command on board the vessel, 36-year-old Lieutenant Commander Michael Seal, was also put on a plane back to the UK after claims he was having a relationship with another female crew member.
thesun.co.uk/news/4687220/rebecca-edwards-stuart-armstrong-hms-vigilante/

Is this the standard nowadays?

Attached: 1558373808617.png (635x516, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/10/28/nine-sailors-high-on-cocaine-while-serving-on-navy-submarine-sacked-7033821/
mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-144295
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His career is over, she'll get off with a slap on the wrist. Such is life, don’t trust a thot as far as you can throw them.

Nine sailors high on cocaine while serving on Navy submarine sacked
>The Navy has dismissed nine sailors after they tested positive for cocaine while on duty.
>The crew members from HMS Vigilant, one of four submarines to carry the nuclear deterrent Trident, were kicked out after failing compulsory drugs tests.
>HMS Vigilant was already at the centre of an alleged sex scandal involving its captain and a female officer.
>A spokesman for the Royal Navy said: ‘We do not tolerate drugs misuse by service personnel.
metro.co.uk/2017/10/28/nine-sailors-high-on-cocaine-while-serving-on-navy-submarine-sacked-7033821/

Captain and XO are just using their god given privileges.

she cute

UK navy is shit.

Attached: 1536527831869.jpg (1005x1123, 212K)

Attached: 1544659402012.jpg (638x1983, 332K)

11/10 in UK.

Attached: 1508059425967-1548749511.jpg (1024x691, 89K)

110/10 onna sub

in a metal tube full of seamen for months at a time, she really is an 11/10

Just hang them.

That'll put a stop to it right away.

He was fucking someone under him in the chain of command, something that they teach you is strictly forbidden on day one. Yeah, he's toast.

They gotta stay vigilant on the Vigilant., cocaine helps in that.

Attached: carlos.png (425x282, 122K)

>not taking your ship whore out for some missile drills

As far as mil chicks are concerned, she is fine as fuck.

Even dumber question.

Can nuclear-armed subs legitimately strike any target on Earth, or are they hardwired to certain targets like missile silos?

>Coming soon to the USN
You know it's true burgers. You won't even lift a finger to stop it, and no I'm not a Brit so don't try to deflect it. Cope harder

They have target lists. They aren't programmable to hit, say, your ex's house.

didnt a bunch of shrimp test positive for cocaine?
aren't shrimp in the ocean?
aren't these sailors in the ocean?
i think it's clear there's some bigger going on here. these sailors are innocent!

Captains wench

it already did. the us military is fucked beyond repair at this point. still waiting for our chinese overlords to conquer us and end our misery. all of this couldve been prevented if women werent allowed to vote

Ah, that's actually kinda what I was getting at.

All the talk about Civil War II you see on Jow Forums has got me wondering... What would happen if such a conflict were to engulf this country, how would WMDs play into it? Obviously the US Government would never resort to using nukes to suppress it, all that would do is swell a rebel army from a million men to 10 million overnight and give Russia and China all the excuse they'd ever need for a First Strike. But what about a submarine or missile silo crew that decides to switch sides? Could they launch their own weapons against Washington DC in an attempt to bring a swift end to it? Or would the best they could hope for would be to sabotage their own weapons to ensure they couldn't be used?

it's probably already happened but didn't make headlines. usually our military stuff stays in the Times in some short article.
eg navy times, army times, etc

and no, we won't lift a finger to stop it. literally what can we do? everyone who is against it that has any influence in the military would be sacrificing their career if they spoke up. they'd be labeled as sexist bigots and need to be replaced by a shaniqua who understands diversity is our greatest military asset.

Literally this. We know our country has gone to shit and there's nothing we can do. They have all the power and control, and we are a minority since we've been bred out and the newer generations our brainwashed from kindergarten up to college. America will go the way of the Roman Empire and go down as the most powerful yet shortest lived empire in history. Personally, I'm glad to see it end and fuck this clown world.

Fuck you guys I was spoonfed that the American military was cool when I was young and I believed it. You just shattered my whole world view and its too overwhelming for me so I'm going to deny it.

... so has anybody already found other or better pictures of her? why do I even need to ask this!

this. even kim kardashians ass would start to look appealing after 6 months at sea smelling your bunkmates masculine body odor and farts every night

and to imagine people consider this hot mess a superpower with half of its fleet sitting on a dock

>ywn snort lines of coke while fucking the resident cute vagina and having her wear your uniform while drunk on your nuclear sub
why even live

I want to see pictures of her butt in tight yoga pants.

Nice. Sauce on the qt squids instagram?

I mean I'm not surprised. Putting a vag down in an area typically resevered for loneliness and melancholy just creates desperation and people willing to do whatever to fuck the pussyhole. Putting women on subs is a mistake. Not because they aren't qualified, necessarily, but because men with pent up hormones should not be in charge under sea

>That'll put a stop to it right away.
Sure it will, kek.

the women get desperate for cock as well.

Oh Yeah, you just know she likes it dirty

Attached: giphy.gif (260x173, 1.02M)

the instant the USA or the UK or any country finds itself in a real fight all of this goes right out the window. peacetime military affairs have always had a tendency to drift into the absurd.

this is just less funny and more infuriating.

She looks exactly like a girl in one of my classes who hates my guts after I spazzed on her at her apartment. Feels bad man.

>Females on subs.
Yikes.

She's cute user

Maybe you should try getting your autism treated.

How do so many people manage to get through party years in college without any issues only to get caught doing drugs in the service?

Dare I say, he went deep.

Attached: forengland?.png (736x708, 534K)

Never buy the sun.

Attached: c73892e2.jpg (383x173, 22K)

Something similar happened during ww2 some German defectors one of them was called Barclay I think. They would tourtore the crew. With sexual depravity and other fucked up shit

Source?

FUCK OFF CARLOS!

She's full of seamen too

Whats the point then

She could launch my missiles

Serious question for any of those that served in their countries respective navies. I’ve always gotten the impression that the most power and status-hungry cunts join the navy, that and the meme of them visiting ports all around the world, does this make them the least disciplined of the traditional branches? I’ve also heard the stories from the royal dutch navy and their integration of women, which makes it seem they’re either bulldykes or ships prostitutes more often than not, are the naval forces aware of this bullshit or do they simply not care.

>actual seamen demon

Based.

Ugly nose and (especially) eyes.

>the instant the USA or the UK or any country finds itself in a real fight all of this goes right out the window.
Nope, the cancer has deep roots because of the brass in the system. Unless you sack most of the pentagon and replace them with people, commissioned and enlisted, who left years ago because of this horse shit there will be a doubling down. There has been too much time and money spent on creating this image for them to let it go, and ideologically they have no desire to do so.

Captain Seal and Commander Codd in the navy nice.

down periscope was a documentary

You might be memeing, but ayykshyuuuyaally it was really damn well researched, especially for a comedy.

They are aware of it and encourage it subtly.

I'd fuck her.

Sex and drugs are common as fuck in every workplace, military included, you nerds act so damn scandalised

The only crime here is that some fuckin' starch ass snitched

Well, having a military commander fucking his underlings is a generally terrible precedent to set.

t. doesn't have his buddies back

>Nope, the cancer has deep roots because of the brass in the system. Unless you sack most of the pentagon and replace them

This has always happened when the US has had to fight a major war. during WW2, General Marshall purged the general officer ranks of anyone he thought was too old (based on his ww1 experience of dealing with old men unfit to lead divisions). It happened before, it probably will happen again

And to think, Britain used to rule the waves.

The difference is this is a cultural movement both in military and it's society. Also it's a cultist culture movement led by the corrupted and carried out by the brainwashed. This isn't changing anytime soon, maybe after we get curb stomped in WW3 and things collapse

and this is why women and faggots don't belong on naval ships

How is this different from any other junior officer on a sub giving orders? 150/75.

t. slimy wog

People have bitched about "cultural rot" since Ancient fucking Greece. As it turns out, it's mostly a misnomer.

> History is linear
t. brainlet

Sure thing Mr I'm a big pussy and I stick my head in the sand like a little bitch.

Whiter than you sadeeq

assuming that's a news outlet and assuming they have a website that wants your money, you don't have to buy anything
just inspect element and then delete the elements that prevent you from seeing the article
fuck the poli- ... media
>t. 1337 hackzor

more qtnuke pics pls

i don't see ancient greece anywhere do you?

No. Somebody post cute Coast Guard women.

Attached: 1556295359784.jpg (618x1274, 241K)

>women on subs is a good idea

just soldiers messing around off duty, why the fuck does this make it to the news ?

>cocaine "bad'
>the other speed we give you, 'good'

Whats more concerning is all the fuckin snitches jealous they can't get any pussy. I'd rather have Captain Chad Thundercock than some low T soiboi behind the helm in the event of war.

I've noticed thin girls with glasses are megawhores.

Wow just like in my doujins oWo"

Attached: 1528412228995.png (2079x1656, 2.82M)

You forgot the part where Cultural Rot destroyed Ancient fucking Greece kiddo.

>Coke surely involved
Isn't it supposed to be more of a coast guard/special service sort of thing to tax some from the evidence room ?
Except that she could be his daughter, you can't even do the drunken sailor song anymore.

Attached: 1555728229333.jpg (600x960, 91K)

wait, UK has nukes?

Yeah, only on SSBNs, though, and they carry US-built missiles. I think the warheads are British, though.

The constant degradation of the USN and RN are proof that military bodies need frequent periods of war to be put to use or else they just degenerate.

The RN used to be the pride of Britain and was essentially its foreign policy ffs

>military bodies need frequent periods of war to be put to use or else they just degenerate
I don't think anyone disagrees with that. The argument always comes down to how easy it'll be to whip the military into shape when necessary.

She’ll try to claim she was forced to do it but might just get fucked too, this is why the navy is known for being homo, if you want females aboard a sub do what Australia does and have all female patrol subs

>all female patrol subs
Is there a yuri manga for this?

>The RN used to be the pride of Britain and was essentially its foreign policy ffs
>used
Keyword here. The UK isn't an empire anymore

A raiding cruiser but still
mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-144295

>have all female patrol subs
Do not do this.

Attached: blood mushrooms.png (2200x968, 405K)

Attached: tenor.gif (220x275, 29K)

imagine being the only dude on an all female sub
it sounds like a blessing at first, but I imagine it would be hell after a couple of weeks (as if subs weren't already hell by all accounts)

>blood cork

Attached: 1515370649286.jpg (568x518, 60K)

Not sure of the name but she and her lover defected or ran away she was some high class kind of person. She took the name Barclay cos it was the first mame she saw when she got to the uk . the Barclay bank. Her and her lover were incompetent and just horrible apparently Max kieser was talking about it

Cock psychosis and nukes seem like a bad mix

On the left there, Joson Stothom in Clonk.