Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: Buy an 858 and a san now edition

Attached: 20190520_192818.jpg (717x338, 133K)

First for go buy a 5 more SKSs

>panic buying because of a non-answer by libs who've been doing this since 2015

Attached: 1554745134740.jpg (668x677, 81K)

What are you on about? Their site still shows the normal-grade Russian hardwood SKSes as in stock. Also, how do you know when their sales are ending?

Poo poo pee pee

Hey, if it motivates people to get some guns I don't give a shit.

The more restricted, the better.

Yeah but sans are b& so thats the only justifiable panic buy, vz 58s exist so no need for an 858 unless you want full giggly
However if everything is getting b& in June then its cowabunga time

Penis & vagina; women with dicks, and weak men with vaginas.

Everyone should have a sacrificial SKS to register + throw their weight behind a class action lawsuit.

based and filthypilled.

Attached: IMGONNADOIT.gif (320x240, 987K)

Guys, what outdoor ranges without waitlists would you reccomend in BC? I can drive from Whistler to Mission to shoot stuff so what would you reccommend?

Attached: 1530113873724.jpg (1224x792, 277K)

Little Red Riding hood would be cool if she was packing a concealed handgun and the final scene involved her drawing and mozambiquing the furry shit that ate her grandmother

That's pretty much BB Hood from Darkstalkers.

Attached: bbhood.jpg (581x509, 144K)

I go to Langley rod and Gun for trap because my old CO from army cadets works there lol

Misson guud
That private one up the vedder river also guud
The range and dmc = mega gay indoor fagshit

>from Whistler
>from
>Whistler
How are the chink & jap tourists treating you?

too the guys who guessed I had e. coli in the last thread you WIN!

No idea where I picked this up

Attached: 1505802656488.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

Eat anything canned/preserved?
Reminder to all to buy ammo for all of these guns you're getting... the prices will only get higher.

Is Abbotsford range better than Mission?

bought two cases of 1500 rounds 7.62/39 a week ago. And I finally got in contact with someone in Alberta selling a Type 81. Things are lookin up today..... However I am still stuck in the bathroom.

Does Numrich in the states ship here? Wanna buy a bunch of barrels for fuckery in minecraft

Ridgedale

What remains of cheap milsurp here now? Only ones I can think of are

>SKS
>Sporterized Enfields
>TT-33/Zastava M57

How crowded is it?

Yeah, I'v e heard of Mission Rod And Gun, how crowded is it? Yeah, fuck DMC, I do not want to be surrounded by tryhard chinks and other garbage.

I'm in north Van but what I meant was that I'd be willing to drive to Whistler or all the way to Mission for a good range.

Also, do you bring your own paper targets and do they call in a sort of cease fire for you to replace your paper targets? or are the targets already posted? I really need to zero my rifles and just have fun.

Mission is goat except for this gaggle of fudds every sat from 12-2 they are annoying as fuck. Drop by the clubhouse and ask for a tour its pretty chill def worth the $200 for the first time then the subsequent $170~ per year after your first

Also its only crowded on weekends but not to the point where you cant get a lane at least in my experience
I work wed-sun so i usually go Monday an tues so its pretty dead for me

>The range and dmc = mega gay indoor fagshit
I'm a member of The Range Langley. It's a real tossup for me.

Pros:
>remote-controlled targets
>very minimal cleaning (if you're not collecting brass, then just toss 'em downrange)
>firearm rentals

Cons:
>overpriced
>.50 BMG rentals are mega gay (they shout "FIFTY CAL, READY, AIM, FIRE" every time you want to shoot a round)
>very obnoxious culture (Chuck Norris lounge, "Make Trudeau A Drama Teacher Again" hats, etc.)

How fun are SKSes? I've never really wanted one but for $300 I'm seriously considering getting one, especially cause it eats the same food as my vz.

Attached: take vz innawoods.png (1782x886, 487K)

about as fun as any other gun I guess, I dunno, I love shooting mine along with my other stuff.

LR&G is never crowded whenever I’m there it seems

Biggest gripe is they force you to aim center mass with the bmg so i invite anyone who shoots one over to my lane to pay me $1 to shoot my single shot 50 cal wherever the literal fuck they want at the target
Basically waiting for them to kick me out at this point

Yeah I know, I tried buying 2 and it would only let me buy one, so unless you can only buy 1 at a time (the site told me there wasn't enough stock to buy 2 as a warning in the checkout).. Im assuming it ends tomorrow because the sale came up at the start of the long weekend.

Which abby range?

Are you at least drinking lots of water? pls dont shit yourself to death fellow 'berta user
sounds about right :(. If people want a mauser, m48s are 500 bucks and likely unissued, only thing is that 8mm mauser isn't cheap to shoot.

kek

Aren't .50 BMG ammunition close to $20 per round? $1 is a steal.

based user dabbing on rangekikes

I thought it was about 8-12$ per round. 20$ seems outlandish, even though .50 prices already are insane.

I've only been a member for two years because 1) inaugural members got a special price, and 2) they still got the same price for their renewal as a gesture of good will.

I'm probably not going to renew for a third year if I can no longer get the promotional price. I have another range membership anyhow, and I really need to cut down my expenses. Still cheaper than a gym, though.

I load my own but the boomer RO got on my nerves on day by accosting these to newgunz girls so fucking badly they were almost in tears so i now i let anyone shoot my bmg to spite him

First for WEEXIT.

Attached: IMG_4588.jpg (220x321, 27K)

lmao, hope to see you and your fittycal someday.

>booming at the boomers

>40th post
>first

Attached: 1531849150652.jpg (228x221, 5K)

Abby fish and game club vs. Mission rod and gun

Even the best available in Canada, Hornady A-Max isn't $20 a round lol. It's more like $8-10 for the best, and $5-6 for Federal AE .50.

>Searching for complete OEM Glock 17 slide
>Only place I find it is on Aztech
>Price is over $800 once tax+shipping is added

Attached: shotgun.jpg (250x240, 4K)

Buy from Brownells

So user should I panic buy 3 SKS or splurge on a single yugo SKS?

Lol, I'll let you shoot my ACR or anything you want out of my arsenal if I make it there one day. Do you have the Serbu rifle?

wtf are you panic buying SKS for?

Ah, did you manage to print yourself a lower on Minecraft? how was it? I was gonna budget for a Prusia printer but gave up anbd bought a PCC instead.

Yea i am drinking a lot of water but it doesnt stay in me long....

Burger here, and I wonder if you leafs ever import anything illegally through the border?

Nice try, piggy.

No officer.

Only in Fortnite, sir

Never. But in case you were wondering, leafs can buy .80 lowers in burger land as non-citizens because those are non-firearms.

Attached: glownig.gif (220x165, 150K)

Cz parts
Full auto trigger pack for my swiss arms
High powered lazer
Drove a fal kit over the border for a certain tripfag
Loli doujins for the same tripfag
2 oil filters
A tok and a p38 frame
Get fucking dabbed on cbsa

Wait we can?? but don't they check your ID or something? they won't even ship to US PO boxes so I'm SOL.

Yeah i do

Based

I'm not sure how it would work in person, but through my extensive play time in Minecraft my understanding is that you can buy online since it's literally just a firearm part you don't have to ship it to an FFL, you can just ship it to a drop box / receiving company by the border if you were so inclined. some websites might deny you for leaf billable address to play around with the parameters there until the system accepts - just an issue I had when trying to buy some shims off several retailers.

Or buy poly 80s from chadtech

Attached: 15584132191948284291542675051446.jpg (4032x3024, 2.84M)

Absolutely based

I agree with that last part. Fuck those smug assholes.

I have a PO box in the US and most of the 80 retailers won't ship to it but I have gotten some juicy tidbits before.

BAAAAAASED
kys weeb

Based loli doujin gunrunner user
Dab on those government goons boy!

Attached: 20190350308.jpg (256x160, 36K)

Doesnt Chadtech ask for an RPAL? I tried to buy one and they didn't ask for any RPALs, do they call you and ask for it?

ah, he's back

Lol why the metis flag in the corner? I mean fuck the French but what did the metis do wrong?

yeah no surprise they black list PO boxes. try an actual mail receiving company if something like that exists in the area, where it's a normal address that can ship/receiver stuff and hold packages for you.

do you mean to say you tried and got declined? I imagine you'd enter it in the order comments.

They just ask for pal # but i have proof that they literally do not call the cfp i just dont wanna post it cause its 1 digit off from my pal so if you want to confirm my bullshit post simply enter one digit off from your pal so instead of 12184403 go 12184402 and they will legitimately not email you back to correct it so go fucking nuts lmao
If im wrong they'll email but ill doubt it

>retard is still buttmad
kek

I heard libs announce tomorrow their master plan to ban semi ahtos

I'll just leave this hear

Attached: 8022019231202.jpg (1200x900, 81K)

What are the best NR semis to get under $1500?

Nah, I didn't confirm my payment, I just went as far as I could to see if they would ask, I didn't get to the 4th step.

Back to Facebook faggot boomer

This is truth, biggest leaches in Canada next to the red monkeys

>overwhelmingly vote liberal
>responsible for all of our mass shootings
yeah, fuck those subhumans. they need to be extinguished from the face of the earth.

SKS

elaborate, dont be a cunt

French and gun grabber may as well be a synonym . Cant trust those frog munchers

>4.9% of our population
>biggest leeches
Ok you fucking retards chinks and poos are 1000x worse and these chugs at least have a birthright to this land as do we

>hear

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Ah ok, thnx.

Attached: 1540582016764.png (1280x824, 1.13M)

>birthright
9 months after the white man came lol

Don’t fucking tell the constables itt about that you retard, delete your post rn

does anyone even have data on who uses the most welfare in canada?

Attached: think.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

And who commits ALL of the crime

Attached: 1553807542704.jpg (460x460, 29K)

They already tried to strong arm Darius over the doweled mags and the oops i forgot to remove the trigger pack from parts kits
Face it the ar see is powerless to a non complaint company based in Az that brings in over 5.4 fucking million import fees and dutys to this govt every year

Oh, nice to see this nogunz facebooknigger is back.

based hotpocket janny, quickest gun in /cangen/

Attached: RDR2 duster.jpg (1920x1080, 697K)

Did you ever shit bricks running those things over.
Know of any more fal kits?

Nope because i dissasembled them in my tackle box piece by piece and bitched to the border guard about the south shore fishing closures and about the fact i had to go to Washington to fish the same chinook that was was born here
Yeah i dont even fish id figure this wud would work

Attached: 052019135600.jpg (481x331, 40K)

LOL the fuck is that, what's with all the gay shit on here? Bunch of faggots chilling in here I think