KSG-12

Take the the KSG-12. Look at it. Ponder it.

How much would you pay for one?

Attached: 46F416ED-7E57-41A3-84A7-C17CA1D8C6F4.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fs8ie0ZUiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the point? You only need 1 shell to kill yourself.

I'll keep my fudd guns tyvm

I prefer the DP-12 and UTS-15 desu

$750. Trigger's good for a bullpup.

the UTS15 is a worthless piece of shit

The DP12 is cool buy heavy as fuck and also unsafe because you must fire 2 rounds before you're able to engage the safety

Absolute maximum 300, since I'd rather buy an old 870 Police Magnum for every application.

I think i've got $18 in the center console of my car.
I'd be willing to part with $8 of that.

maybe 600, 700 at most

>How much would you pay for one?
Zero.
I'm not suicidal.

Attached: 1540481000373.png (898x502, 894K)

I'd love one but judging by the kiketube reviews, they're pretty fucking shitty.

Not in excess of $550

lol edgy memes are funny as fuck especially when they make sense

I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT!!!

GEN 4 UTS15 got all the kinks worked out, is it the best shotgun? No, but it looks fucking cool. As for the DP-12 being unsafe, all guns are unsafe to a degree.

got so many domes with this in BO2

Congrats

I can get it for $650. Should I?

I got mine for around 820 at the lgs but PSA had it for 650 today

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

Hicock45 here, today we have the latest offering from keltec u.

Yep

I’m considering it.

>GEN 4 UTS15 got all the kinks worked out
that action bar is still a retardedly thin piece of metal. You'd think that the part of the slide action that likely undergoes the most mechanical stress would be a little more reinforced, but it's not.

t. literally pulled the action bar apart on a UTS-15

I'd buy it for collection like other ridiculous guns I have.

> How much would you pay for one?
$500 is just fine.

>GEN 4 UTS15 got all the kinks worked out
They didn't get the polymer to not smell like piss yet and the cheek rest is the most uncomfortable thing ever. It also short strokes like a motherfucker even on gen 4.
>n-no you're just weak
it is the single most common complaint of the shotgun
Not to mention the chamber isn't even polished, so you get stuck shells like crazy.
I've actually owned one and sold it. It's fucking garbage.

> As for the DP-12 being unsafe, all guns are unsafe to a degree.
Name one other gun with a safety that literally does not let you put it on safe unless you fire or eject a live round. (that isn't some cheap piece of shit)

I traded a beat-up Mossberg 500 and like $200 bones for mine.

I associate the brand with shit.
Therefore this gun is shit.
I do not claim that this is rational, but it's where my mind goes.

Someone would have to sell me this gun hard for me to get it. I don't trust it.

I just saw the single tube version for $500. How can the older version cost so much more just for another dumb tube?

counterpoint

Attached: load on a sunday shoot all week.jpg (848x477, 71K)

My DP-12 wont let you put it on safety unless you rack and load some rounds. Figured it was a feature that if you cant put the safety on it meant the gun isnt loaded.

Your mom won't let me put her on safe until I eject a round.

Nothing

My local gun store stopped carrying them because people kept returning them for faulty build issues.
My DP-12 was a funner choice anyway.

Attached: CCD370BA-6B23-40F5-B182-2F0C8D019E07.jpg (2048x1883, 853K)

How the fuck do you rack it without pulling the trigger? I handled one the other day and there is no doohickey by the trigger for cycling it without firing. Wtf

Just go for it. 26 inch shotty with 14+1 regular sized shells or 24+1 with mini shells. People talk shit but nothing on the shotgun market can compete imo. DP12 and UTS-15 are decent but not the same. Double barrels and double trigger pulls are cool but for a combat shotgun it's too much. The weight will be higher and they run a risk of you fumbling and that's when you're dead imo. For shotguns personally its either the ksg if you value ammo capacity and OAL or a mossy if you just want something affordable and reliable.

keltec gets alot of flak but the ksg and the new 22 they've got are decent guns. Some of their rifles are ok as well but I'm not giving up my ars for them.
really nice but imo but the whole selling point of keltec is OAL, not really a combat shotty anymore at that size.

>I need a shotgun for ‘combat’

Attached: F32152E1-1C60-4DE5-86E6-07A81526339E.jpg (383x355, 31K)

The density of buildings near the average suburbanite Jow Forums lurker is within shotgun range, even if rifles are going to be superior 100% of the time.

Don't need it, honestly prefer ARs any day of the week but I wanted one nonetheless. And out of all the shotguns you could buy for such a purpose the ksg is likely the best choice.

A real mind-opening experience, one could say

It’s not a bad choice honestly

Got the ks7, love it. Has some issues but overall will trust my life to it. Also That m41 pulse rifle feel from aliens, really sells it.

Attached: 20190515_163037.jpg (2576x1932, 1.3M)

Attached: 1452849061669.png (241x235, 64K)

What button do you press to rack it without first pulling the trigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=0fs8ie0ZUiE

There's a lever at the front of the trigger gaurd, think a Euro handgun mag release but on the wrong side of the trigger gaurd. It's pretty easy to do without moving your hand.

I'd pay 875 before shipping for the ksg25, because why not have a whole box of shells in and still be shorter than a regular 8rnd single thing scattergat.

See

Can you guess where this image is from? 97% of "oldfags" failed this test!

That thing is a workout. Really heavy and you'll be shucking the action for days. Not to mention the thumb workout you get from just loading it.

>fell for the UTS-15 meme
>had to repair a few times
>Gen 4 not my saviour
>first gun so can't ever sell it

I hate bullpup shotguns, so not much.

I handled one at my LGS years ago when they first came out.
It felt like chintzy garbage.

I already have a VEPR-12 so I don't really see myself caring to much for one

rather get a sub2k than that.
I love my wood and steel fudd and boomer scattergats too much to bother with plastic and shit.

Maybe 400 they are pretty neat and shoot nice

0 because it's ugly as fuck. Plain mossbergs and saigas look better. SPAS12 is top tier aesthetics for shotgun, too bad it's shit.

Bought one for home defense and don't regret it. It kick harder than my Winchester 1300 but it's fantastic for sweeping through my house clearing rooms when I hear a bump in the night. Most recreational shooting I prefer the 1300 but for USPSA style drills it's a lot of fun.

>I can get it for $650
With your super secret hook up in the PALMETTO STATE ARMORY daily deals? Psssst I can get gen 1shield 9mms for $250...but don't tell anyone

Attached: smiledukesmile.jpg (225x200, 16K)