Attached: file.png (1823x919, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/guns/comments/br3ann/be_sure_of_your_target_and_whats_beyond_it/
lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
atf.gov/file/11711/download
youtube.com/watch?v=mJCg9CCAJyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posts shitty small resolution pic

Attached: dumbass leaves gun behind target stand.jpg (7212x4699, 2.76M)

Yeah.

what is this, an image for blue whales

Fuck off cunt. Stop posting that in every thread.

I'll buy that SEF housing for $20

also what the fuck did you do

How the fuck did that happen?

Attached: 1529793480359.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>reddit.com/r/guns/comments/br3ann/be_sure_of_your_target_and_whats_beyond_it/

Dipshit left gun behind target stand and shot it.

best option for a mp5/10?

somebody says parts kits can be hit or miss and HKraplh wants $5k for fully built.

Excuse me, but nani the fuck happened here.

Vz. 61
Are they worth the price?
Does the fun outweigh the expense of .32?

is Omega any good?

Attached: omagarifleclp (1 of 1).jpg (1000x540, 353K)

haha yeah but you gotta be careful bro it's an elite operator gun meant for professionals alright I just don't want you to get carried away and bite off more than you can chew okay dude later days peace

Was thinking about picking up a Cx4 this weekend. Already have a Px4 and I hear the mags are compatable. Thoughts?

NJ cuck here. Do I need a purchase permit for a PCC?

Hello fellow cuck. No you don't need a pistol purchase permit for a pcc because it's a carbine/rifle designation. If you were looking at getting a mp5 clone with a brace with a pistol permit you can't. I'm also looking for a PCC right now because I am a member of /BRG/ and need something other than my pistol for my lady and lady-like friends to shoot

do it

Would it be overkill to put a magnified optic on a PCC?

The finish on them is garbage, get a roach gun

Is now a good time to get in on the MP5 meme or should I wait for something like PSA to hit the market or for prices to drop?

FYI M1 Carbine clones in 9mm aren't restricted in your state and I am selling one : ^ )

Itd be more dumb than overkill. You can get some pistol rounds to the 400m but the entire point of pcc is their standing volley groupings.

Foxtrot Mike upper and lower, 10"
Cheap Holosun
Very fun
Also, my other favorite pistols!

Forgot image

Attached: 20190521_084815.jpg (2484x1757, 2.29M)

I want a 22 wmr carbine for sport/recreational shooting. Considering a magnum research barracuda and then putting a foregrip on it. Any reason I shouldnt?

Henry H001M unironically

Idk anything about guns, but the mp5, ump, and other pop culture guns are hella overpriced rn. 1800 is considered a steal on the usc45, which gets out performed by so many guns.

>MP5s are hella overpriced rn
>literally the cheapest they’ve ever been
$1800 sure as hell is cheaper than $3500+

Nice wheelboi

Savage A22?

Looks like sharkposters ban is up, and he's mostly learned his lesson.

That doesn't mean it's not overpriced.

If only gooseposter would learn his lesson.

They are pretty neat, but I would advise against bothering with properly SBR'ing unless you either are a collector and want it as authentic as possible, or you have a lot of expendable income and just think it would be cool.

For ammo cost, maybe you could handload to keep it down, but I genuinely don't know how much you can actually save on .32ACP that way.

Attached: Vz.61 Scorpion .32 ACP.jpg (2418x1944, 1.4M)

What finish is that on the lower? Looks sexy.
Also, have you tried running these things through your VZ?

Attached: Lehigh 32 ACP Xtreme Cavitator Ammunition.jpg (1325x1325, 147K)

Is building an uzi hard? I work at a machine shop and have already built an ak.

Attached: 1268268_10201290053907057_662840242_o.jpg (1012x684, 72K)

Thoughts?

Attached: suppressed ar-57.jpg (401x450, 57K)

Would look nicer on one of the Warfairy lowers.

Attached: Charon-Family-Charon-Rifle.jpg (660x371, 41K)

Not mine, that photo is like 9 years old.
I haven't tried the Lehighs in a Vz.61, but while I hear they have good improvements in terminal ballistics, some pistols do not like their shape and may struggle to feed them.

I'm almost certain the Czechs and Yugos must have intended for these to be used with some kind of steel core ammunition for better penetration (and I'm vaguely aware of some surplus .32ACP AP ammo from the Soviet Union which can be detected with a magnet), so I'm kinda seeing where you're going with it in your mind.

Attached: Skorpion.jpg (1280x858, 207K)

Mag couplers are neat

Attached: B2A0FD51-42B1-43B2-A07D-A57F6BB4564A.jpg (1536x2048, 940K)

There exist parts kits which one can use, which saves some time and effort, and there does exist ready made grip frames and receivers, but if you wanted to make a receiver from the ground up you would need to stamp and bend sheet steel, as well as do some welding.
I would advise to emulate the improved trigger group of the Model B semi-auto carbine, as it's safer.
Also original subgun sights will not quite work with a 16" barrel (you will shoot high), so consider either making an SBR or a pistol, optionally try to make or source carbine sights.

If you want to heat treat the receiver, mind that if not done correctly this can warp it, which is something Vector had to learn the hard way, buying Group Industries' transferable receivers at their bankruptcy auction.
It can be fixed, but it will involve a lot of fitting and working.

Attached: Uzi Model B, SBR.jpg (3263x1839, 1.39M)

I was thinking a mckay receiver are they reputable?

Very neat.

Attached: Zenith Z-5RS bling2.jpg (3634x2414, 2.86M)

Couldn't tell you.

Oh god is this real

With some kind of subsonic loads (assuming it'll cycle them), it would probably be quite pleasant.

Yes.
It's super beefy because it was optimized for FDM.

I like it. For that bipod mount, can you put a foregrip there? It looks like the cx4 storm mount that people put foregrips on

redditors, that's what happen.

Attached: 1256218222117.png (250x239, 93K)

That I don't know. I would be shocked if there isn't at least a few tacticool stock options to hit the market for it, though.

Wow, kinda want, kinda don't

I just got one about two weeks ago, its ok. It looks great, the factory mags suck (YMMV but mine are pinned to 10 and thus will not feel the last round). I would go the Zenith pistol route if it was a workable solution in my state. Omega in alot of ways is the worst of both worlds: large scale enough for mistakes but not large scale enough for proper QC/production techniques.

>3d printed
baaawww that'll be expensive to find someone to print that, but thank you for showing me this user!

>Surefire handguard
>That flash hider
I came.

Do you have any pics of your same gun but with a an A2 stock, that would be peak aesthetic

Guys, I think my HK has autism

Attached: Special Weapons SP-10.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Didn't know that thing existed. Fucking Todd

Attached: rsz_20190329_074621.jpg (1008x756, 922K)

If I had to guess, I'd say that a dumbass left his gun behind a target stand

Really only a gun you buy just to say you have one. The .32 ACP versions only run with PPU or S&B ammo. Nothing else is hot enough to cycle them. I have one, and it's a fun and easy shooter, but it's something you want to magdump. The ammo is just kind of too expensive to do that, though.

Will a 5.56 or .223 muzzle break work on a 22wmr or 22lr barrel?

Oh shit, have you not read the gospel of the mall ninja?
Hold onto your sides because this one is POWERFUL.
lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

What’s the verdict of the Ruger PCC 9mm? How are you guys liking them? and what takedown bag do you put them in?

They make .22LR models which are perfect for range toys.
The ones we get up here have functional stocks, too.

Attached: CSA_Vz61_22_SBR.jpg (1500x1000, 604K)

Yes.

I think the only ones we have access to in Burgerland are the .32 ACP models and occasionally 9x18.

lol yeah i've been seeing the copypasta

Czechpoint lists .380, .32, and 9x18, so they're floating out there somewhere

>My face through the whole reading
Pic related.

Attached: 1557839966687.jpg (626x627, 53K)

Anyone here have the Kalashnikov USA KP9 or KR9?

Man so many comments that even years later are regurgitated.

Well that was a fun read. Thanks.

Attached: 1536347770182.jpg (719x719, 112K)

You're not wrong, PTR is churning out .308s for ~$850 but their MP5s cost ~$1600, I doubt the cost differential of surplus parts accounts for that $750. They're just making money off a new product because that's how much the competition charges.

>real special forces types don't brag
Oh yeah all their book and movie deals are just for the historical record.

>boomers take the bait so hard they make a tribute page for it
Classic. I can imagine this getting forwarded around in an email chain by my grandfather.

Jesus Christ, economies of scale folks. PTR has been making 308s for nigh on a decade and some change now. They've sourced a good supply stream, and have enough parts in the pipeline that the cost per part is cheap. MP5s while sharing SOME parts do not share them all and as such PTR had to set up a 1) new supply channel, 2) likely with a new manufacturer, 3) make sure the manufacturer is in spec, 4) place the order for parts and start assemblying. This all happens before they even have a sale supply ready.

Hi-Peezy for maximum meme potential.

Attached: 20190518_213756.jpg (4032x1908, 2.44M)

Are you perhaps a 14 year old communist?

PTR, also starting with surplus Portuguese G3 tooling, did not have any such tooling for the MP5, and they had to reverse engineer that.

>they had to reverse engineer that

Nah, they buy most of the parts from 3rd parties that have already done the heavy lifting. They don't even make the receiver flats.

Why the fuck would anyone do this. It's a POF reciever assembled by a literally who, basically Bailey tier.

Buy a PTR or a Zenith. You can also buy used imported POF MP-5's that'll have a finish just as shitty but cheaper with better QC

Somewhat. Some of the tooling could be reused, but I do believe they do a part reuse of the Portuguese tooling/sourced some MP5 tooling.

PTR acquired conversion tooling for the MP5.
They do not merely have "G3 tooling"
They have an entire HK assembly line from portugal, with the technical data package & tooling for the G3 and HK21.

MP5 and HK33 "tooling" is literally for the same fucking assembly line. PTR got conversion tooling piece by piece thanks to RCM and POF

>MP5 and HK33 "tooling" is literally for the same fucking assembly line.

Except they do not make HK33 rifles. They built 800 or so from leftover Century parts kits and said they had no plans to make them.

Interesting I had not heard any information of where they had gotten the conversion tooling, got any links?

Well yeah that still requires different parts.

Can't blame them if it sells well but I was bummed when PTR released the 9ct for $1,600 considering I bought a gi for $750. With the small difference in price hopefully Zenith's will keep coming in and I can cop a trouble-free one soon.

Pics?

>having someone 3D print a gun for you, or even printing it yourself on someone else's machine

Attached: ATF look at this.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Why could you not print it yourself on someone's machine, soup user?

why am i so bitter? hk subguns are outdated dog shit and b&t are superior in every way sans being in late 80s action cinematography. i get furious whenever i see this dogmatic limp biscuit cum game of praising these shit tier low cost easy logistics by design scrap metal shit guns being hailed as the apex "ultimate subgun tack driver."
is it because they're poor or is it because i have ideals that they don't have? i haven't ONCE seen a gun in this general that i've enjoyed seeing. i HAVE seen COUNTLESS guns that are in shit tastes and further solidify my beliefs that ALL internet communities are prone to prioritize GROUP THINK FAGGOT VALUES over INDIVIDUALISTIC VIEWPOINTS

They’re cool and fun to shoot

>why am i so bitter?
Iunno
>hk subguns are outdated
Yeah
>b&t are superior in every way
Probably

Post your B&T

atf.gov/file/11711/download
Because someone else allowing you to use their machine to manufacture a firearm still legally counts as them manufacturing and distributing it, even if you do all the actual work.
>A business (including an association or society) may not avoid the manufacturing license, marking, and recordkeeping requirements under the GCA simply by allowing individuals to initiate or manipulate a CNC machine, or to use machinery, tools, or equipment under its dominion or control to perform manufacturing processes on blanks, unfinished frames or receivers, or incomplete weapons.
>In these cases, the business controls access to, and use of, its machinery, tools, and equipment.
>Following manufacture, the business “distributes” a firearm when it returns or otherwise disposes a finished frame or receiver, or complete weapon to its customer.
> Such individuals or entities are, therefore, “engaged in the business” of manufacturing firearms even though unlicensed individuals may have assisted them in the manufacturing process.

Attached: ATF-shoestring-machine-gun-2004.jpg (800x1035, 95K)

You sound like a cocksucker. Who sucks cock.

Attached: grease-gun-025228_8.jpg (740x540, 40K)

STOP SHOOTING SUPPRESSED

Attached: Warrior Poet Society.png (238x382, 98K)

>Nobody should own a PCC for fun, and they must be high-speed low-drag oper8or tier or else it belongs in a dumpster
You must be fun at parties.

Attached: WglZZich.jpg (1024x683, 134K)

>KC-USA still hasn't gotten their proprietary 5.5mm triangle folder back in stock
>No word on if their KP9 fixes actually worked
I want a 9mm PCC so goddamned bad but this is starting to sap me of morale.

(you)

Attached: HRC.jpg (720x600, 76K)

Just build a Vityaz from a real kit
The trunnion should work with any 5.5mm stock too, you could just buy a Russian 5.5. Or get a cool stock

Attached: Fake 105.jpg (3884x1787, 3.72M)

I like that guy.

t. FN rep

Attached: W8lrnBt.png (600x92, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mJCg9CCAJyI