How good is the world's fourth most powerful military?

How good is the world's fourth most powerful military?

Attached: Flag_of_the_Japan_Self-Defense_Forces.svg.png (1220x1024, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_France
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_India
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty solid when it comes to taking down dragons and medieval soldiers in formation.

Not as good as the first 3 but better than all the others.

They literally had a fighter pilot get isekai'd about a month ago so I'm guessing they are doing pretty well

>fourth most powerful military?
lol'd
they haven't fought a war in over 3 generations. god forbid if they enter a war with someone who's actually competent, they'd suffer massive losses in the first 48 hours. it wouldn't be pretty.

Attached: 1552044255359.jpg (930x619, 76K)

No military has any actual conventional warfare experience, so I'd consider that point pretty moot. The closest are the US and Russia, having fought Iraq (round 1) and Georgia respectively. Both pretty much completely overwhelmed their opponents. And both wars are pretty distant with much of the technologies used in them being already outdated.

You're forgetting Russia vs Ukraine

just to let you know guys that the creator of these threads is pic related

Attached: 1543445905627.png (1136x2542, 3.68M)

Isn't really conventional warfare experience. Russia hasn't done much directly either.
>inb4 butthurt Ukrainian screeching
If they wanted to they could be in Kiev tomorrow and we all know it.

Instead they just swooped in, took Crimea without a shot fired, and have some advisers assisting in their proxy war in the east. Half the fighting is militia vs militia. Pretty far from conventional warfare.

thank god japan's potential adversaries that is china, russia and koreas are all renowned for incompetence.

Attached: 1552531299792.png (1280x1280, 786K)

Russia is very much not a threat to Japan, but China is. Incompetent or not, when you can throw a million people at the problem and actually be better off if they all die, you really have nothing to lose.

>russia
look at Syria. far from incompetent. they completely fucked up cianiggers there.

>Ukraine
Doesn't exist

>Incompetent or not, when you can throw a million people at the problem and actually be better off if they all die, you really have nothing to lose.
The funny thing about that is it's completely true.

Well, yeah, that's why I said it. They've got literally millions of young men who will NEVER be able to find a wife. Ever. There aren't enough women.

They've gotta get rid of them somehow before they cause problems.
>they completely fucked up cianiggers there.
If by completely fucked up CIAniggers you mean repeatedly got told to fuck off before getting absolutely massacred and begging for their lives, yes, they really did fuck up those CIAniggers. I'm sure the PTSD they'll suffer from gunning down Russian soldiers less competent than the children they normally shoot will haunt them for years to come.

nigger, the US lost in Syria. Assad is still there and has won massive amounts of territory. he'll win Idlib next.
stay mad, cianigger

Not me, because I know Japan is the world's FIRST most powerful military

Attached: 1544414538254.jpg (313x382, 93K)

I forgot that the US was there to combat the regime and not BTFO ISIS and Russian """PMC"""

Considering there’s US troops and Kurds all over Syria’s oilfields, I’d say they’re doing just fine. The only time the Russians tried to enter the area, they got fucked up.

There is literally no reputable list where they even crack the top 5. A quick Google search will show you its:

US
Russia
China
India
France

In that order. Japan and the UK are generally chosen as 6 or 7.

> inb4 amerimutts/russkies/pajeets/chinks/frogs are incompetent
All of them have won more wars than they've lost by a long shot.

By that standard you should include Iran. 8 years of conventional warfare against Iraq and not ethnically Arab make them the most competent idiots in the region.

I’m honestly not sure if I’d include India as number 4. Memes aside, their military is absolutely incompetent, as shown by the recent Kashmir kerfuffle.

>India ahead of anyone
>France ahead of the UK
Laughable.

France has a much more capable military than the Brits when it comes to land operations. The British have a much wider expeditionary reach, though.

France ahead of the UK is very reasonable. They have a larger army, and much more ground experience simply from running their own desert adventures in Nort Africa since forever.

It’ll be interesting to see how France will get involved if the US and Chinese stir up a proxy war in central Africa. Given all the joint operations they’re doing with the Americans right now, I could definitely see them working with the US.

Well it's a good thing that no one they go up against is competent.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_France

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_India

Educate yourself. You base your history on memes and Jow Forums like a dumbass. Here are some actual facts that prove you wrong, but I'm gonna guess you're not interested in things like reality

>a bunch of African uprisings
playing daycare for a bunch of shithole countries doesn't make you a competent military

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_India
Last half-century looks like:
>pakistan
>insurrection
>pakistan-backed insurrection
>pakistan
>somebody else's insurrection
>pakistan
Wow, you've convinced me. They can usually beat Pakistan and/or a bunch of shitty rebels; that proves they're the pinnacle of competence.

Don't forget their modern form of fighting wars:

Flat out lying and claiming their own loses as Pakistani