Let's say stupid Americans try to defy their government because of simple reasons such as erasing the 2nd Amendment

Let's say stupid Americans try to defy their government because of simple reasons such as erasing the 2nd Amendment.

Where do you think you can get MANPADS against police helicopter? Only from China. So it is in your best interest to be friendly to China.

Attached: 6241_v10.jpg (1280x856, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brownells.com/optics-mounting/electronic-sights/laser-sights/dbal-i2-peq-2-ir-laser-illuminator-matte-black-sku100017793-110505-166737.aspx?cm_mmc=cse-_-Itwine-_-shopzilla-_-100-017-793&utm_medium=cse&utm_source=connexity&utm_campaign=itwine&utm_content=100-017-793
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off pajeet

Why do I need manpads when their hanger locations are public record?

Nah, the ruskies said they'll give arms to rebels if there's ever an uprising.

>gib AK-102

>buy 1watt blue laser from amazon
>amp it to 8 watts
>shine it in the eyes of a soldier for 2 seconds and instantly burn his retinas out of his skull
>you now have a useless soldiers that cannot fight ever again because he is blind

Russians will give Chinese weapons because Chinese weapons are widely regarded as superior. For example, Russian ATGM missiles in Syria could not penetrate American tanks used by ISIS but Chinese ATGM missiles easily perforated the same tanks.

动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门

kek

Dear friend, It is in nice to meet fellow Chinese. Chinese MANPADS are considered as world renowned with no analog in the world. The FB-6C has Multi Spectral Photonic Seeker that has quad sensors, Ultra Violet, Near Infrared, Mid Infrared, Far Infrared and Quantum. In comparison, the Russian Verba only has 3 optical seekers while Americans only 1.

Any fighting will be in high population centers where it will be politically unfeasible to use air power.

>police helicopter

Those aren't bulletproof

>Winnie the Pooh
gets me every time

the whole "you cant fight against drones and tanks" argument has to be the most retarded retort from communists ever. How did the NVC do against our tanks? how did they Afgans do? How did the Iraqis do? such a dumb point.

Honest question: What do you get out of pretending to be Chinese?

>Ram airbase perimeter fence with 3-4 concrete trucks
>Start pumping into air intakes

>this fucking thread again
nigga I AM the Army, and the second it comes to doing anything against American citizens I'm gonna resign my commission and dip out. The cops who can't even handle inner city crime can try and handle the 2nd American revolution by themselves. I'll shoot brown people and russians and chinks all day and even Europeans but as soon as its Americans I know that's not covered under my oath.

Jesus the schizophrenia on here

(you)s

Given the way this place works
Probably BIG CUMS

No, you’re not an hardened guerrilla fighter with massive support from the local population against a foreign invader

Why so complicated?
>ram air base perimeter with stolen garbage truck
>back it into the parked helo a few times

If civil war breaks out, hardened guerrilla fighters will be manufactured faster than you think. Couch to AK.

I doubt it. A dictatorial government would be sympathetic to the majority of the population anyway

>VBIED loaded as a cratering charge
>detonate on runways
A reminder that military runways are build and resurfaced by civilian contractors.

Best example of how wrong you are is the Civil War. Guerrillas in the south were so effective that 80 men wiped out an entire union column of 130 men on horseback.
>be south
>civil war
>union soldiers come to your plantation
>beat your brothers nearly kill your father
>anger intensifies
>join group of guerillas in Jackson county Missouri
>be Jesse James committing war crimes and atrocities at the age of 16

Or even bloody bill Anderson. Normal dudes who totally flipped the switch

That’s probably the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard. Every dictatorial government that has ever existed has not cared about common people outside of giving them state influenced education, healthcare, and food. That isn’t taking care of the desires of the people. Also muh long-standing Democratic tradition. Don’t think Americans will easily give up the right to vote especially those preppers

3% is what fought in the revolutionary war, if we got 3% of gun owners to stand up that's 3,000,000.. thats more than all the combat soldiers of all the branches have combined

I meant to say that a dictatorship can’t take the power without some kind of support from the population. The “dictators” will be the cool patriots helping the country against its enemies until it’s too late

This.

And they’ll send them over.. how? A teleporter?

The same way we give arms to the terrorists in Iraq and Syria...lmao rarted

>gonna resign my commission and dip out
>not leading a mutiny or stealing equipment or shooting officers

Iraq and Syria WANT our shit and in the former case were working directly with the government, while in the latter the government has no ability to control the space we operate in.

Retard.

You're sweating.

Attached: 1508795619069.jpg (1280x1280, 393K)

>be guerrilla fighter
>set of ied with cell phone
>remove battery of phone
>go innawoods and create a Vietnam trap hellscape
>turn phone on and leave it there
>go get another phone

>russia gives US rebels some support
>russia then just invades when both sides are weak

Jack Fucking Hinson, my dude.
Hell even my family rode with Jenkins' Border Rangers after the feds burned down their shit and stole the land for a fort.

>implying citizens need anything else than small arms to flash mob their governments
OP is a dumb nigger who never read anything about revolutions.
Who cares anyway, Americans are never going to do anything. Even nogun continental Euros are closer to revolution than the fat burgers sitting on 10 AR15s but zero resolve. I’ll take an unarmed, united fervent populace over heavily armed mutts who won’t budge until the government regulates the size of their Pepsi bottles.

Attached: A0965779-76EA-45BB-82DD-71E6FF220B58.png (1103x654, 62K)

>where do you get military weapons
gee

That’s nice, but whites are only half the army now. The other half will be happy to shoot whoever the media tells them is a nazi.

What is that airfield killing media we drop that gets sucked into engines and disables them. Could that be improvised and spread with agricultural machinery?

Today I am going to teach you something new.

If your phone is off and/or the battery disconnected, it can still be traced.

>Russia invading any place it doesn’t border

Not that user, but would one of those small ridf blocking bags help to block it, after removing the battery, and pressing the power to try and purge any remaining power? I know there's capacitors that hold a small charge.

This hits me right in the Burgerkokoro feels.

>put phone in a triple lined copper mesh bag
>open when needed

>implying I hypothetically wouldn't be targeting it as it's being fueled instead of airborne
Heh, nothing personnel Chang.

No. No it wouldn’t. You’d need to be using a phone made pre 2004-2006, disable and shield it far from wherever you were going to use or stash it, and that’s just to start.

The US and other states have gotten very good at tracking telecom devices over the past three decades and if you think a phone going dark then reappearing off in the forest somewhere wouldn’t be scrutinized, you’re crazy. The site would get reconned anyway but certainly the lack of bodies, suspicious behavior of the device, and recently disturbed earth/brush would give the cunning plan away. Some staff nco or company grade O would have a chuckle and put in a request to arty or bomb the phone’s location while it was under observation.

>t. Former JTAC, current GS who works in information assurance

Welcome to the 21st century bud.

Kill these guys first

Neat-o burrito. Learn new things every day.

Why? I’m one of the good guys. Sic semper tyrannosaurus

Glad you found it informative. Doesn’t mean the .gov is invincible, far from it, but that plan specifically is stupid and would likely earn you an explosive colonoscopy.

Attached: 18DAAF5D-8934-4F95-A112-C0A7F44D7F1A.jpg (470x313, 17K)

>set up traps a month in advance
>use multiple phones with cloned SIM cards, decoy at the trap
>toss the real one in a bucket of water afterwards directly afterwards
>wrap a mannequin in heater pads to fool thermal into thinking there’s a person there
Where is your God now mr tech man

Chinese own alot of port operations on the west coast.
Arms shipments have been making their way to the USA since the 60's.
The chinese have already have pre placed facilities on American Soil.
The chinks rotate "students" in and out of the USA
The chinks run counterfeit rings and money laundering schemes called chinese take out. The menus are ALL the same.
Chinese arms caches number in the 10's of thousands around north america

The CIA has made public statement of the threat that Chinese "culture" poses to the USA. Free open swinging door, borderless society will be the down
fall of the USA from all angles and aspects.

As is example no-where

Satan is a fed'ral, I always knew it!

>So it is in your best interest to be friendly to China.
If civil war 2: red and blue boogaloo ever kicks off you can bet China and many other countries will arm rebels no matter what

Americans will never defy the government. If they were going to do it, it would have happened when Obama was in. But they didn't and will accept their guns being stripped from them.

Same place he was before. Worst case scenario you sweat for nothing as your hard work gets restructured by lots of bang.

>cloned sims
>buckets of water
>a mannequin

Wew lad. I know .mil types tend towards the lowest common denominator but give them a little credit. This isn’t a video game, and that shit really doesn’t work the way you seem to imagine it does.

You think shipping missile systems and arms in quantities coming anywhere close to being significant is as easy as running credit card scams or trafficking some illegals? Especially a country with its guard up due to being engaged in a civil conflict? Do you expect the rebels will control any of those ports? That the navy will kick back and say fuck it while foreign governments arm guerillas?

Did you think this through at all?

This, but slightly different.
>Buy 1 watt IR laser or fuck off powerful chinesium green and an IR pass filter
>Rig it so it points at eye height near entrance to military base, and plug it in where it's not likely to be noticed.
>Wait for entire local garrison to go mysteriously blind
And that's how you win a guerrilla war in a first world country. Stupid fucking towel heads shooting and shit.

Attached: 1523920086835.jpg (792x467, 55K)

Summer cannot end soon enough.

More likely they’d rather stay as far removed from it as possible while benefitting economically by continuing to trade with the government forces.

Look out everybody, we’ve got a big brain over here.

Attached: A7D7A875-B47B-4060-82E3-DF49EF885E67.jpg (1119x800, 229K)

>simple reasons such as erasing the 2nd Amendment.
>simple
Boi, bootlickers truly are weird animals.

>MANPADS
I don't need missiles, I've been breeding fire ants for the boogaloo. How do public record laws feel now glowniggers? Welcome to hell.

Based

Why is it that Jow Forums can find a way to make Chinese takeout look like part of some fed/foreign scheme?

When was the last time you heard someone speaking outside of a YouTube video?

>current year
>schitzoposting

Don’t need munitions. A small drone or a kid with a bag of gravel can cause issues. There’s a reason why active airfield have street sweepers clearing all active runways, taxiways, and pads all day long.

You do what ZOG tells you, simple as

>1w diodes can be pushed to 8w!
No.
>2 seconds
No.

When was the last time you heard someone speaking outside of a “trending” CNN opinion piece?

>replying to facts with liberal snarky slogans

>facts
>whatever you pull out of your ass

43% of the active duty military is both white and male. Electoral demographics tell us that the rest would take the side of the government.
If you think opposing the federal government won’t get you labeled a Nazi by the media and chain of command you need to go outside.

You can get the IR designators gray market pretty easily. Those are fuck off laser power, and they're like maybe 1k. Usually the sellers are motivated too, because no one buys IR designators that aren't weapon mount. Plus, you know, the whole thing where they can get in a lot of shit for stealing .mil hardware.

but that's a war crime.

brownells.com/optics-mounting/electronic-sights/laser-sights/dbal-i2-peq-2-ir-laser-illuminator-matte-black-sku100017793-110505-166737.aspx?cm_mmc=cse-_-Itwine-_-shopzilla-_-100-017-793&utm_medium=cse&utm_source=connexity&utm_campaign=itwine&utm_content=100-017-793
O wow look a thing!

That's still irrelevant to my post, since the guy was talking a 1w blue, probably a 445nm, being pushed to 8w from amazon or another shitty company.
It's not happening. There are a few options you could make to hit 8w but the divergence is pretty awful and unless you know a lot about laser optics your not going to correct for that. Plus the cooling needed is going to make them pretty stationary, and it'll be obvious where the attack is coming from.

>war crime
>guerrilla war
>already an ununiformed combatant
Bruh.

Attached: 1557957594141.jpg (412x412, 28K)

>war crime
>Guerilla civil war
Pick one

If you think racial biases are going to be the deciding factor on whether .mil types are willing to start killing US citizens, you’re a moron who’s spent too much time breathing nothing but Jow Forums and YouTube conspiracy theorists. Go outside and get some air.

Lasers and IR pointers don’t work like you seem to think they do. If you think pointing a whittle little laser at people and hoping it will hit their eyes long enough and often enough to start causing impaired vision would be an effective or efficient use of your time, you’re retarded.

Oh yeah, that poster is still a retard. I think that one is 1mW version, because the FDA limits sales of "sighting" lasers for sale to civvies. The .mil bring backs are a lot more powerful though, and the hand held units are like 5 watts, I think. They're for designating targets for aircraft. The weapons mounted ones even are like 30mW, which might still do the job if you could hold it there, since the blink reflex won't save them. The hand held target designators pop up on tacswap weirdly frequently.

Fda caps at 5mw, technically, but only if your buying a completed laser. You can get higher rated lasers it's just more of a process.
If you build them yourself then the sky is the limit.

op is not pajeet

op is chan

I responded with out reading all of your shit.
30mw will not blind you before your blind reflex, most lasers solid at concerts and on Amazon that say 5mw are metering more towards 20-30mw, some esp the 538nm lasers meter into 80mw range because they don't have ir filters. Prolonged exposure will damage your eyes but that's not going to insta blind you, ps even a 1w+ wont instablind you, itll just insta blind part of your vision. IIRC there's a story of a 1w 445 rolling off a table hit the owner in the eye. He now has a permanent blind spot that will 'disappear' in time. But still can otherwise see from both eyes.
I highly doubt 5w for those lasers. Probably more in the 500mw range, as they'll honestly go as far as needed. Without the insane danger of 5w.

it is a simple yet serious reason you tard

This. Even soflam/scarab and the hlm won’t blind you outright. The only purpose for laser safety goggles is an insurance cyoa for .gov the idea that you can buy a laser on the civilian market capable of causing immediate and permenent damage is absurd, but sadly a fact of life that such quality posting won’t end until September.

I think lasers are a bit of a pussy weapon but then again so is using drones against your own citizens.

Small arms fire and the same lasers used against commercial pilots today. In a city I've been to they've shot down 2 police helicopters with rifles, I doubt it'd be that hard to take one out especially if you get the retards to do it. As for fixed wing I'm not sure if there's been documented cases of lasers working but I'd still consider small arms fire especially against aircraft like the A-10 since they come pretty low.

Also, Russia, China or even the EU will come in pretty quick and start delivering MANPADS so that would work.

the only thing china ever build that was worth a damn is the supra dumbass gooks

My thinking was more along the lines of something that hits a few people, every day, over like months. I know it creates those blindspots in your eye, which your brain eventually corrects for, mostly. But if it's happening constantly, and you didn't know it, it would do serious damage over time, no?

Is English your first language?

Are you a paid CHICOM poster, by any chance?

You’re not going to hit an A10 with anything that isn’t a machine gun, and unless you find a fifty or a Bradley lying around ready to rock the odds you’d do any damage are astronomicaly.

>other countries jumping in on a US civil conflict to support anti-gov forces with sophisticated arms

People keep saying this and it never stops being completely absurd. Regardless: manpads fucking suck and you won’t be hitting anything over 10k feet. The best ones the Russians have barely go that high and the easy solution is to drop ordinance from higher.. which is exactly what we do. 15-20k deck for CAS and air interdiction in an environment where manpads and AA like ZSU’s are a threat is totally normal.

Best defense against getting bombed is to hide or make sure the CDE is prohibitively high I.e. taking cover near civilian/friendly personnel/structures. Anybody who says otherwise doesn’t know dick about targeting or employing CAS/air/ground interdiction.

Not with the devices you’ve described employed in the fashion you’ve described. Huge waste of fucking time for a lot of risk if you’re caught, but you do you.

Idk how I’ve managed to post so much with addressing OP directly, ahem:

Fuck China
Fuck niggers
Fuck jannies
Fuck trannies
And fuck you

Hey, learn new shit, that's why I like these threads. This place is probably the biggest pile of autism anywhere on the internet, and I'll take a bunch of insanely specific experts yelling back and forth over the vapid bullshit I'd get anywhere else this topic might come up.
So we're still back to classic guerrilla tactics then, right? I mean EFPs, mortars, etc. Just with no cell signal identifiers and trying to hide thermal signature. It's not exciting, but if that would work...

All the civilians has to do is to cut all power and water to the bases. Those are run by civilians after all.

The same would be true in this theoretical conflict as any:

It is not those who can inflict the most, but those who can suffer the most who will conquer
-Terence MacSwiney

Eventually someone’s position will become politically or physically untenable and either they were be armistice and rapproachment or the other side will declare victory. Simple as. Wars in the ME turn into forever wars because goatfuckers natural condition would qualify as unbearable suffering to 99.999% of westerners.

Chink shill

Attached: b40821c5fe7e42b04f2863875ea0b5c377299f8aadb29d7cb15659083bf59476.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

The chink cries as his computer shuts down seeing this.

Attached: monch.gif (220x138, 565K)

Russia literally said theyd do it themselves. I'd rather old Soviet tech than Walmart tier Chinese knock offs. Nice try chang, you are still worthless

honestly why would you need a MANPAD when you can just buy two semi auto 50 cal rifles or even 7.62x51 rifles and mount them onto a remote controllable platform with a decent camera linked to a monitor. mount it on a car or a ground platform and youre good to go

You sure as shit can buy lasers that can cause insta blindness in sections of your eyes, they are not legal for purchase though. With anything in my opinion over 100mw you should be using safety glasses, for the appropriate wave length and power level of your laser.
Here's my 2w 445nm build. Not using goggles is like asking for permanent damage as the spot from the laser on a wall will cause permanent damage. You can easily get that from any class 4 laser.

Attached: FB_IMG_1558455230252.jpg (2048x1536, 79K)

This.

China has high level of pain tolerance. While America is very fragile.

Is all this shilling actually helping your good boy points/social credit score?

Attached: 0172C5BB-2407-4469-B61E-10FFE2DDD57B.jpg (960x720, 89K)