In what way are Daniel Defense parts meaningfully higher quality than Aero Precision?

In what way are Daniel Defense parts meaningfully higher quality than Aero Precision?

Attached: DanielDefense.jpg (600x334, 17K)

Yeah.

Based yeahposter, fighting the good fight.

most of the parts are going to be the same quality. The barrel will be a probably nicer chrome lined barrel though and if you like the stocks and forend they have that going for them too both being fairly light and well built.

Poorfag

Yeah.

I have no dog in this fight but from pure observation I have seen more alleged issues about Aero parts being out of spec than I have about DD.
However, I suspect if you did get out of spec parts either way you could get them replaced pretty easy.

Daniel was protected from lions by angels
Indians use areos and they weren't even protected from blankets

Attached: Daniellion.jpg (600x396, 57K)

why does that man look like he just pulled something in his taint

Based

tighter tolerances
higher grade materials
more stringent attention to QC, fit-and-finish.
Quality as a design goal rather than lowest-possible-price

Spend your money on anything but a DD. I'd give my money to IWI or MKE before them. Their overpriced rifles are nice internally but they come with a stock trigger, stocks that look like a pile of shit, all from a faggot who is anti 2A and just in it for the shekels. If you want something in .308 and don't work at Taco Bell buy an SR-25 from Knights Armament.

It's rather fascinating how quality control, as a concept, has become increasingly difficult for Jow Forums to mentally grasp over the past few years.

I love mine. I got it for $400 less than MSRP before Marty was sucking NRA dick as hard as he does now. I love it, my only complaint is that the quad rail is heavy but thats something I can fix myself.

I sneezed once and did that. I looked about like he did. He probably sneezed.

In Raifus

Attached: __m4_sopmod_ii_girls_frontline_drawn_by_astg__200e790a48cd58ff51bb4b065560a867.png (1024x2048, 1.15M)

Daniel Defense is a trash company I watched two fail on the same day for the same reason. The only AR that stayed working was a PSA.
If you buy from them I feel sorry for your mother.

oof

Attached: __m4_sopmod_ii_girls_frontline_drawn_by_silence_girl__6e6522a8a1b594d493243aa62fc8ee85.png (550x641, 350K)

is she a DD M4?

Their barrels are cold hammer forged if that's something you want. Other than that I got nothing.

But these are precision aeros. They will do a better job.

I know right? the one guy tried making every reason he could why this DDM4 wouldn't work but the other guy went on to sell his and get an FN

My DDM4 has never had a malfunction from anything besides dumb shit that I’ve caused.

DD is antigun tho

well it was cold that day and the DDs both FTF and one was FTF+FTE the only thing the PSA had the DDs didn't was lower Round count

And my Aero has never had a malfunction at all. Anecdotes sure prove a lot.

DD is probably the most overpriced company out there.
Also their furniture is ugly.

The rails are and maybe the barrel. There's no useful infographic like the one below or a program overview pdf annoyingly, which sopmod I had had.

Attached: SOPMOD_2-2005.jpg (1600x1200, 869K)

Double oof

Attached: __m4_sopmod_ii_girls_frontline_drawn_by_silence_girl__703728c1a24ebe43020609a7007dc56d.png (700x640, 610K)

The only ones I’ve had were from accidentally loading an extra round in my mag. I’ve never had an FTE as far as I can remember. I would probably buy BCM if I had to do it again because of the way DD sucks the NRA and daddy Trump’s dick.

DD is located on the price tier list where cost/value is not ideal.

It's too expensive to justify the price, yet not enough quality. If you have the money to pay for a DD rifle, just save up some more to get a KAC/LMT.

>tighter tolerances
citation needed
>higher grade materials
citation needed
>more stringent attention to QC, fit-and-finish.
citation needed
>Quality as a design goal rather than lowest-possible-price
citation needed

Never looked for a quality built gun, but my recievers are Aero, and I'm definitely sticking with them. Haven't looked at DD for anything but handgaurds so far, and they are overpriced.

>DD sucks the NRA and daddy Trump’s dick.
What kind of Trump dicksucking did they do?

Worked at a store that almost exclusively sold Daniel rifles. I can say your statement is both true and false

I like Ruger ARs

Never go higher than BCM or Colt. Unless you just want gear queer points.

Colt is hot garbage

Aero probably supplies them. Either way they get the same raw materials as every other company including PSA. "Manufacturers" don't even manufacture their own receivers, every AR reciever is from the same 4 metalwork plants. The companies buy them then finish them. The quality is in the methods and quality control of the finishing process. That being said, it's not much. An aero will function fine, likely just as good as a DD or BCM. Unless you're building a full auto gun that you're actually going to try and run into the ground, The only thing you should be worried about is barrel quality, both accuracy and longevity. Even "good triggers" are a crutch for people who don't know the fundamentals of trigger control.

They are buddy buddy with Don Jr. and fall right in line with the NRA and Trumps “sensible gun control” meaning the bump stock ban and red flag laws.

Kek

Colt is S&W or Ruger quality with that "muh Colt" pedigree. Not unlike DD now that I think about it.

Hes shooting 308 /AR 10. Daniel's AR 10s recoil like a mother. Had a DD5 V1 and replaced with a SCAR. Night and day.

>Even "good triggers" are a crutch for people who don't know the fundamentals of trigger control.

Despite this statement being dumb as fuck, the rest of your post is on point.

So you mean to fucking tell me I am paying an AR manufacturer extra money literally to feel over my rifle and finish it? Theres absolutely no difference in bargain bin PSA to Aero to DD other than the amount of time they pay some troglodyte to quality inspect my gun that they may still fuck up and pass a bad part through? Because Ive seen DD rifles fail.

Youre seriously telling me that the only difference in these companies is a slightly lower chance of QC failure? im paying hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars just to have it less likely % chance I will have to send my gun back to fix some menial shit?

This is worse than min-maxing in an MMO, this is the equivalent of someone telling me not only is santa not real but he put his finger up my ass as a child.

all of this AR elitism, all of this bitching over brand, for nothing?

I need to sit down, I need to drink, and I need to sleep. If laws are passed tomorrow that ban everything down to the last magazine spring, I can't say we dont deserve it.

fuck.

me.

Attached: pepe think.jpg (187x200, 16K)

All I know is if you don't have a match grade barrel your AR is garbage.

huh. never wouldve guessed. Would you say its higher recoil than an SA-58? Because if no hes just a pussy

Full rifles actually need a little QC, but for individual parts, yes, you're often paying more for a name. There are cheap parts that can/will break, and there are gucci parts that offer more than average, but by and large, most run-of-the-mill parts are all the same.

this thread is like one big dunning-kruger effect in action

Weird, their rifles are so fucking heavy I didn’t think that would be the case.

How is FN? I have a hard on for their m16a4 clone and I’m not autistic enough to want to build my own.

don't act smart because you know about freddie kruger a lot of people do

Would you say perhaps the angels were Daniels defense?

Attached: images (5).jpg (300x168, 13K)

Attached: 200.gif (244x200, 1.03M)

FN is based.

Dude, accuracy requirements excepted, unless you're already running your rifle to failure, it's fine. PSA, Del-ton, BCM, S&W, don't care. Most people don't run their rifles hard enough to give a shit.

If you do start pushing cases of ammo through your gun that's when you'll find out if they tended to their shit or not. I believe even PSAs come with a full warranty, so assuming you shear a lug or crack a firing pin 5000 rounds earlier than you should, they should take care of you. The only problem is if it keeps happening and your gun's spending more time in the mail than in your hands. Then maybe it's time to get an upper from another company.

You’re as retarded as the faggots who spent their poverty bux on these rifles.

Nice, I want to make it exactly like a muhreen one, so all I will need is an ACOG, PEQ, foregrounds and maybe a light.

Foregrip*

Second

Indeed

Attached: 20190521_172427.jpg (2048x1152, 766K)

A FAL is one of my dream guns. I just wish they weren’t so expensive.

>without posting any evidence to the contrary

unless you have something valuable to say, keep cuddling your gucci rifle, I dont care anymore

It isn't the Aeros, it's the Indian.
More or less, it doesn't matter how much you spend on guns, gear, and/or, parts; If you don't or can't shoot well, then there's no point

I only bought mine because I had no credit so I got a credit card and charge a gun, pay it off. Rinse and repeat. I will build both credit and my gun collection at the same time

Nice cringe pasta

literally prove whats been stated wrong, what am I actually getting from one high tier brand to one mid tier one?

other than horseshit like "muh guns done 20k rounds and is used by x SF group"

fuck off I mean real arguments.

>PSA/Aero
>mid-tier
Nice cringe reply

>cringe
nice cringe reply

justasgood.png threads usually are.

Attached: spinnygote.gif (788x750, 149K)

everyone was on and on about aero guns for like 2 months, have people now lobbed them in with PSA as poorfag trash?

your point is valid but the way you said it is legit one of the most cancerous things seen on this board all month, please go kill yourself

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

My Aero Precision 16" rifle, is just as accurate as my 14.5 CHF rifle.
And the Aero was half the cost

>there has to be a reason why these parts are so expensive!!! I have to rationalize my purchase or my moms gonna be mad!

Attached: D7A5E520-6284-4F19-B7B1-AA9C9CCE71BF.png (603x1024, 420K)

>$800 on average for complete rifle
They were never anything but poorbait

Thats funny because Daniel Defense has had issues with reliabilty. Their stock triggers.

I have probably 600 rounds in my Aero.
Not a single issue I didnt cause myself.

why did you mention the length and manufacturing method of a rifle's barrel and then compare that to a whole brand rifle?

>I'm too much of a brainlet to recognize a popped primer in a FCG from a YT vid
Oof

An expensive AR-15 is like an engraved Glock.

>probably 600 rounds
>Not a single issue
>acting like that is anything close to a meaningful round count
This speaks volumes for this thread...

DD doesn't make trigger groups and uses the same mil-spec ones everyone else does. And I hope you're not referring to that AKOU vid

Attached: card_8fef9162-5859-4419-97bc-0ff7219e8158.png (400x419, 182K)

Fuck you bitch. I built 2 out of my 3 ARs.
I clean them, sight them in myself.
The only work I ever had done was a comp welded on.

HERE COMES THE POORFAGS.

Poor and Dumb.
You also have a total of 200 rounds through it, poorFAG.

>reading is hard
What the fuck are you babbling about.
My BCM 14.5" CHF is no more accurate then my 16" Aero. That I built myself.
If you knew anything about guns. (Which we both know you dont.) Then you would know that CMV barrels are more accurate then chrome lined CHF barrels. However CHF barrels will last alot longer.

ye

Attached: 1558139771479.png (415x415, 319K)

look at the POOR on this fag.

Aero is like Kia. Your average liberal arts major can finally afford a new car 2 years out of college, and he talks it up. But it's a Kia.

>Theres absolutely no difference in bargain bin PSA to Aero to DD other than the amount of time they pay some troglodyte to quality inspect my gun
Spoken like a poorfag.

>Had a DD5 V1 and replaced with a SCAR. Night and day.
No it's not. I own both. I think DD did have 2 gas port diameters, tho.

Attached: GIT GUD.jpg (2160x1838, 1.19M)

Imagine buying tens of thousands of dollars of guns in an attempt to impress anonymous posters on the weapons section of an anime website.

Attached: 1555767990868.gif (250x194, 47K)

Imagnine not being able to afford tens of thousands of dollars in guns for the purpose of making anonymous posters on the weapons section of an anime board feel poor.

Give me one of your Aimpoints for $350, I'm doing a Vityaz clone and I need a good bargain to keep me from getting a 'correct' Kobra and enduring that slavic dumpster fire of a red dot.

Attached: WP_20190330_004.jpg (1728x3072, 1.82M)

brother

Attached: b4ca8756593689b01ab3181d9c398786.png (916x270, 657K)

>wow you dont want to pay paco 2000 dollars to wipe his brown fingers all over your gun so you can feel good?

youre disgusting

screenshotting this

Nyet. Kobra for you, comrade

Brother! Spare some oats?

Looks like it's working, peasant. Let me order a few more.

Brother, is that a Rugged Surge?