>SHTF is just a mem-

mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1SR24H
Is it time to bug out now?

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-155835_Chrome.jpg (1080x1822, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>highest since WW2

Attached: 0A55B453-AEE2-4B4A-86D0-E61B5D61430B.jpg (645x729, 49K)

They always fucking say that. It's like the Rand Institute saying the US military needs more money.

*conveniently forgets the Cuban missile crisis*

FYI if you haven't watched Threads yet you're a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4

available on any pirate site. just watched it again with the gf the other day (her first time), afterwards she said "Wow I'm glad I tuned in for another episode of user Scares The Shit Out Of Me"

Zoomers = Shitting themselves

Attached: thinass.png (610x813, 735K)

There's no fucking way the risk is higher now than it was during the Cuban missile crisis or during the 80s

Nuclear Warfare =/= SHTF

well considering ww2 had zero nuclear options and just two atomic ones, it sounds like a good level to be at.

atomic and nuclear weapons are the same thing you retardo

you're thinking of nuclear vs thermonuclear which is just a retarded lazy middle aged mom way of saying "fission bomb vs fusion bomb"

all nuclear weapons rely on nuclear force bonds to generate their explosions. there is no such thing as an atomic weapon that isn't a nuclear weapon

Go back to your college campus kid

>UN
who gives a shit?

it's literally not

thanks for admitting that I am absolutely correct and that you're a faggot

it's not often that people actually reply after getting BTFO like this but every time they do I know it's because I was correct

have sex you incel

I've got an atomic weapon it's called the atoms of the molecules in the amino acids of the titin in my leg generating momentum for a kick in your ass, which the atoms of the polymers and fibers in my shoe will deliver via surface contact.

Attached: strawberrykat.png (1440x808, 1.28M)

This. The guy you replied to is a retard.

you make a good point, it was a nuclear war, and the us used the only two available at the time

Who cares what these stupid faggots have to say about anything?

>Rand Institute
Do you mean RAND Corporation?

Wanna know how I know you haven't been laid lately?

i bet it's just some kike wanting everyone to bust Iran again, they lied so much they can't even found new ones for their bullshit

Fyi, Threads is about as realistic as Tremors. You know how Hollywood does all kinds of cringey shit with guns to add noise and drama? Threads does that with nukes.

In your mind, what’s the distinction between nuclear and atomic weapons?

>completely forgets cuban missile crisis
>completely disregards the height of the cold war

This is the same shit as those recent movies trying to virtue signal and exaggerate
>”finally, in 2018, this be the first ever strong female lead in a movie!”

To be fair, we really don’t have any idea what the world following a global nuclear war would end up like. Compared to reports on the aftermath of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, threads seems somewhat realistic.

UN is full of shit as always. Today is in no way as bad as the Cuban Missile Crisis or Able Archer 83'

I'd only bug out if you lived in India or Pakistan user, since they will be the ones to use them on each other any time soon.

>We don't have enough money from America.
>Make shit up so they pay us more.

Attached: 1556321208007.jpg (1152x720, 58K)

I was with you till you replied to his niggatry like a narcissist faggot. You're both kikes, kill yourselves.

>"It won't happen"
>"It won't happen"
>"It won't happen"
*it happens*
The cope is strong. Heaven help me, I will be feeling uppity when I get to say "I told you so".

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Bugging out is for Mormons. Jow Forumsube followers stay in the shit to stack bodies when it's happening.

Everything ends eventually.
Stop acting like a child with your "I win!" shit and get some personal responsibility.

Ok but in the two events i mentioned, there was an active military threat that had nuclear forces on at least once side in each case at high alert ready to launch in 5 minutes status.

Right now things are basically the same as theyve been for the last 10 years. Neither side has any compelling reason to launch first, and both sides are capable of total retaliation.

And what makes you think im not prepared?

Attached: Patrol Overlook.jpg (1024x576, 168K)

Attached: i wish it did happen.png (507x222, 164K)

Believe me, I would love for it to be all cumbayah world peace forever. I'd give my left nut for it.
But I don't live in Shouldworld. I live in that dark, ugly, brutal place called Reality.

Yeah, my bad senpai.

Ride the bomb to hell, Jow Forumsomrades

Attached: Hotdogs and baseball.png (1000x8000, 210K)

>Stop acting like a child with your "I win!" shit and get some personal responsibility.
You should read On Thermonuclear War by Herman Kahn

Haha, got em chad

Because every capable government on the planet aside from Japan and South Korea is allied towards nuking the first attempt of globalist separatists or violent gun confiscation resistance. We know this already

Attached: 62588DC3-BBAE-46CE-8484-4A5DC1A16CFA.png (767x430, 360K)

Sometimes these get me so good

Fucking this. You retards

How's the UN is still relevant? I'm surprised those war mongers survived this long.

>UN
Why should I care again?

Attached: 1540635581842.jpg (233x270, 16K)

The (((UN))) is just butthurt that more countries are getting nuclear weapons aka the ability to tell le ((((((international community)))))) to fuck right off.

That’s so fucking cringey

Uh I think they're saying it's higher than that...I think that's the whole point dude

I think Vasili Arkhipov would disagree with them.

The Cubans were just being peaceful.
There were no missiles.

OPpenheimer, is that you?

Attached: E52D8942-54D5-49AC-9C97-0108AFEB42C9.jpg (665x960, 116K)

I think it cute

Meh.

Samefag

>There were no missiles.

There was more than America knew about. As time goes on we learn more about the crisis and really how close we came to all out war. OP's article is bullshit.

>Muh atomic clock
>Ohhh 5 minutes to midnight oooh such scare

actually he's right. both fission and fusion are nuclear reactions.

>the highest since ww2
So 0 chance? There's was no chance of nuclear exchange during ww2 since only one country had them.

It's just the Moscow way of saying
>P333333333333333333333 HATO SENPAI NOTICE US