Friends, I know this may sound crazy, but hear me out. I supported Trump in '16...

Friends, I know this may sound crazy, but hear me out. I supported Trump in '16, but sometimes I think we as gun owners would be better off now if Hillary had won. Don't misunderstand me: I despise Hillary, but if she were in the White House right now, gun owners would be very angry and very politically active, with even more zeal than we had under Obama. We would still be buying ammo as fast as manufacturers could make it. Any Republican Congressman who dared to concede an inch to the grabbers would be swiftly excommunicated from the party. Hillary's court nominees would be Borked. Jury Nullification would cut the courts off at the knees. Budget sequestration would bankrupt the ATF long before it could issue any more "rulings." Instead, Trump's empty words and unfulfilled promises have lulled us into a false sense of security while more and more states have colluded with him to pass gun confiscation acts. What the gun community needs more than winning elections is to grow a spine and stand in solidarity with one another.

Attached: Gun salesman of the year.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4vnCRMi82VE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try blueshare. Or is shareblue? I don't even fucking remember.

Jow Forums - Weapons

The only answer now is boogaloo.

This post glows

Attached: 1560012326634.jpg (900x593, 114K)

Neoconservatives only act pro-gun to be contrarian to the democrats. They still don't give a fuck about anyone other than the goyim in blue and our finest oil/Israel defense forces, having guns.

That being said, Trumpfags are some of the most embarrassing gun owners of recent times. The same people threatening a civil war under Obama, are deafeningly quiet after Trump talked about raising the age to 21, adding more background checks, turned bump stock owners into felons, and talked about banning silencers before telling SCOTUS not to hear a case on them. All because he has an (R) by his name.
>inb4 bootyblasted Jow Forumsfags cry because people know their hero president is a gun grabbing RINO

Attached: radicalfarrightgunanarchists.jpg (1280x1224, 478K)

>sometimes I think we as gun owners
Shut the fuck up kike

Attached: 2b7.jpg (708x928, 157K)

>I supported Trump in '16, but sometimes I think we as gun owners would be better off now if Hillary had won
Literally stopped reading there because is an obvious troll thread that will get 300 replies because this board sucks. Later faggots

Kinda feel the same. Like that horrible bitch had won, there'd have been protestors armed and ready. Not antifa faggots. The 2nd civil war would've probably been over by now. O well, at least she never got the satisfaction of winning, and we dont have to hear her insufferable voice

Any post that begins with "my fellow" or "dear [large and unhomogenous collective]" is guaranteed government bait

This literally sounds like it was written by a fucking bot

I got a little bit of news for you. Trump's lips have seen more Jewish tokhes than a toilet in Tel Aviv. Trump has given the Jews absolutely everything they demanded, including his daughter.
Why would the government be encouraging jury nullification? You really have thought this through have you?

>Trump is a Jewish shill, therefore there can't be any pro-dem Jewish shills! The Hegelian Dialectic is absolute, goyim!
t. Seething kike

Attached: Drumpfags.png (699x969, 38K)

You discord trannies have been using that one a lot lately.

This meme doesn't even make sense. You should feel bad about your post because it's bad.

Attached: 1559731126284.jpg (735x490, 90K)

I never said I was pro-Dem. I said that the backlash against Hillary would have been better than losing our rights to RINOs like Drumpf. Our victory in '16 was a Pyrrhic one.

Attached: straw-man-meme.jpg (800x441, 69K)

>2019
>still thinking anyone Jewish has a problem with Trump

Face it, Trump is just your typical neoconservative. Campaign Trump was funny and spoke some truth but his time in office has been completely unfruitful in any meaningful way.

Attached: blimpf.png (1612x598, 980K)

Then let me explain it to you. It means that just because I oppose Drumpf doesn't mean I am a liberal. On the contrary, I oppose Trump precisely because I am a conservative and Trump is a RINO.

>muh migapede meme
You shareblue subhuman faggots love (((isreal))) just as much as drumpf does but pretend to hate (((them))) because orange man bad.
>obligatory kys

Jow Forums was a mistake

If you are not okay with the current status quo, you aren't a "conservative". If you are okay with the current status quo, you're a fucking leftist.

Trump tries to get border wall funding and the "rinos" you mentioned were part of the obstructionist's in congress. Orange man is a stupid boomer on guns but he's not a rino

Go on twatter and you'll see plenty of (((bergs))) (((steins))) and (((goldmans))) still screeching about racist nazi drumpf
>opinion discarded

You have a valid point. I meant that I am a conservative in the sense that I wish to conserve the traditional liberties we have inherited form my ancestors.
Even without a physical wall, the executive branch has broad authority to restrict immigration. The Supreme Court held so in Trump vs. Hawaii. If he wanted to, he could legally shut down ALL immigration coming from the Rio Grande to Tierra del Fuego, and he could use the military to enforce it.
But of course. The more they screech, the more he concedes to them. He's a cuckservative.

The boogaloo has always been the answer. It's the only reason why (((politicians))) are scared of us

We are running out of time for that. We do not have the numerical strength, much less the logistical resources for that.

This literally sounds like it was written by a fucking bot

a peaceful resolution is unlikely

Attached: swift_link.png (3135x1570, 166K)

His whole goal was stopping ILLEGAL immigration and every time he tries to get something done about it he's obstructed by either existing law, activist judges, rino's and dems. Sure he could bar legal immigration from said places but those people would still get here illegally through the porous mexican border. Then there would be the screeching from the left about his new rayycist policies.

No shit nigger are you a summer fag or something?

The gay energy is paliple. Get ready to get slotted

People are so dumb and I am so smart

>I meant that I am a conservative in the sense that I wish to conserve the traditional liberties we have inherited form my ancestors.
You are a classical liberal. Don't get triggered by the word "liberal" just because leftists have hijacked it, and realize that men like Paine, Jefferson, and Bastiat were all very much "liberal".

White girls love Chinese cock

What are you talking about? If you're not using this current 'false sense of security' to stack as much as you can while you can (easily), you're crazy.

I've bought more guns and ammo in the last 2 years than I ever did before combined. Be safe and praise Jesus.

>These tiny little setbacks are outrageous! We should be vote for complete gun confiscation instead
Retarded and not subtle. As natural of a poz-grown vegetable.

Oh hi, Ben Shapiro, I remember you making that argument before the election.

>We do not have the numerical strength
that is untrue
otherwise (((they))) wouldn't lobby lawmakers and censor social media so much
they are afraid of our numbers, the only thing we lack is organization

Attached: act-on.jpg (480x459, 81K)

I've been to reddit and the communist/anti-gun subreddit has guidelines to call out anybody who comments on Trump's anti-gun policies as leftist to trick right-wing gun-owners to support him taking our guns away.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post.
>Fuck you Yankee, you fucking faggot
youtu.be/4vnCRMi82VE

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-150542_YouTube.jpg (1439x1238, 676K)

Jow Forums needs flags and tags.

The amount of shilling that happens here is unacceptable.

Fuck Trump, because Supreme Court Justice Maura Healey would have been awesome!

Based Yankee Marshal telling 'em how it is.

>You are a classical liberal
In that sense, yes, you are correct.
Remember that Hillary won the popular vote. Do you think those millions of Democratic voters are going to sit idly by during the boogaloo?
Flags and tags wouldn't bother me. I have nothing to hide.
The Republicans could have Borked her.

Attached: 1ac94d8d93c2c030a4f03847e4551c16eab7523c_hq.gif (640x360, 479K)

>I have nothing to hide.
You're dumb. Flags are bad for the same reason names and forum reputations are bad, in that they encourage posters to make snap decisions based on superficial characteristics as to whether or not to even consider the post to which the name/flag is attached. They breed a cliquish mentality that results in isolated echo chambers of people jerking each other off about how right they are and how wrong everybody else is.

This, this, this.

>I have nothing to hide.
Whether or not you are a shill is debatable, regardless you are making a shill argument.
>hello "fellow gun owners"
>we totally should vote for the expressly anti-gun party

>Remember that Hillary won the popular vote
Retarded statement. Trump too could have done better in the popular vote if the popular vote meant anything. Saying "hillary won the popular vote" is effectively saying "hillary had a fucking retarded ground game" she spent too much time rallying voters in Cali and Ny and not enough time rallying voters in essential states.

Get fucked you disingenuous cunt.

>I think we as gun owners would be better off now if Hillary had won.

LOLOLOLOLOL no. Your gay is also showing. Tuck it in paid shill

>Remember that Hillary won the popular vote.
She won the Marxist gay feminist vote. Not sure how popular they are though

>we totally should vote for the expressly anti-gun party
Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said we should vote for Democrats. I said that if the Democrats had won the Presidency, the backlash against them would do us more good than Drumpf has.
The fact that Hillary won the popular vote does mean something. It means that freedom loving people are becoming a minority in America.

Ur a big gay bait that smell of fish

>Stop putting words in my mouth
You implied that having a Democrat in the whitehouse and having two (3??) SCOTUS picks would be better.

You are either retarded, or a shill.

>The fact that Hillary won the popular vote does mean something.
Yes, it means she had a fucking retarded ground game. Nothing more, nothing less.

She had the gay vote for gayness. How could she loose?

>freedom loving people are becoming a minority in America.

Freedom loving people anywhere are not given freedom by some politician by charity. They take their freedom, hold it and would fight for it. HRC represented the big controlling nanny state in every way, and the democrats are the most anti gun collective in the USA and she was their anti gun candidate.

but you said u were a big gay?

All that is true, but taking your freedom by force is very difficult when you are a numerical minority.

You'd be used to that being a big gay

/arg/ in a nutshell

I don't even like Trump but this is some cringy shit.

>You implied that having a Democrat in the whitehouse and having two (3??) SCOTUS picks would be better.
Do you know what Borking is? The president can't appoint justices without the consent of the Senate, and the Senate could have Borked Hillary's nominees.

More importantly, we DO have a Democrat in the Whitehouse. His name is Donald Trump. He's a Republican IN NAME ONLY. All his gun policies are the same as Hillary's.

>Yes, it means she had a fucking retarded ground game. Nothing more, nothing less.
It means we're becoming a minority in America. To say otherwise is wishful thinking.

It's very difficult whenever, when those opposing your freedom hold power and most of your countrymen are too fat and happy to want something so dangerous as "liberty". Those who want freedom were a numerical minority even during the Revolutionary War. Most people just sat back and wondered who would win.

cowabunga when

This fucking shill.

>Do you know what Borking is? The president can't appoint justices without the consent of the Senate, and the Senate could have Borked Hillary's nominees.

So your plan is that we get a worse stance on guns, no SCOTUS pics (for now) and nothing in return? Of course that is until the normies get mad at the senate for delaying on SCOTUS picks, dems flip the senate and we get 2 (3??) anti-gun SCOTUS picks?

fuck off.

>we get 2 (3??) anti-gun SCOTUS picks?
Ah those "pro-gun" SCOTUS picks Trump gave us who banned bumpstocks? Who will now also ban silencers? Who will ban "high capacity assault magazines" (10+ round magazines) next year?

>So your plan is that we get a worse stance on guns
Hillary's stance on guns is identical to Trump's, not worse.
>Of course that is until the normies get mad at the senate for delaying on SCOTUS picks
Normies are not opposed to Borking. Nobody is opposed to Borking unless the other side is using it.
>dems flip the senate
But they didn't flip the senate when they had their chance in '18.
>and we get 2 (3??) anti-gun SCOTUS picks?
The Supreme Court hasn't done anything for us since 2010 anyway. If that changes, I'll eat my words, but until that day, I maintain that Trump's court nominees are just as anti-gun as he is.

To be fair, the Supreme Court didn't ban bumpstocks. They just neglected to do anything about it. Trump was the one who banned bumpstocks by reclassifying them as machineguns.

shareblue still trying I see

The only upside with Trump for gun ownership was adding two pro-gun dudes to SCOTUS. That's pretty big, yeah. Other than that, I guess with Hillary in office we might not have had a number of state legislatures and governors turn blue, endangering gun rights in those states. The Republicans would have had a better chance of keeping the House and gaining more Senate seats, too...So, it would have been status quo like under Obama, I think.

2020 Democrats are pretty weaksauce on the whole, but if they get the White House in 2024 while maintaining momentum in Congress and in state governments as a reaction to Trump, it's gonna suck the big asshole.

>what are federal judges
Go back to sleep

Yep, forgot about those. Had too much sleep, actually.

They literally don't exist anymore, NPC.

>anybody who disagrees with Trump's policies to ban bumpstocks and silencers is a democrat shill
Fuck off Jow Forums you're taking our rights away so we'll fight you for them.

Attached: npc1.jpg (370x391, 11K)

Attached: CB5FE529-0964-447D-9C99-1A34968F7AF8.jpg (640x587, 71K)

>excommunicated
>colluded
You have exposed yourself, liberal

None of these things has happened, read Trumps EO on bump stocks.

>Hillary's stance on guns is identical to Trump's, not worse.
Shill. Hillary wanted to
- End open carry
- Pick Justices who would change SCOTUS rulings on the 2A
- Allow gun manufacturers to be sued by people killed with guns
- Enfranchise the UN small arms act, basically nuking private sales
- End internet sales
- Double sales tax on guns
- ***ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN****

Meanwhile, Trump banned bump stocks. WOW!

Yeah, totally the same and yeah we should totally vote for the party that is expressly anti-gun.

Fuck off with this bullshit, its insultingly transparent.

Not even Jow Forums likes you fucking faggots anymore, go back where you came from.

Attached: PTG go home.jpg (1075x771, 127K)

>shills dont exist
We have all seen the grabs from your discord, tranny. Now go back to Jow Forums and please stop shitting up Jow Forums. Its not going to work.

>Maybe if I keep calling them trannies, they'll stop talking about all of the negative shit the president does

kek

Attached: ptgguide.jpg (798x392, 66K)

Ok, who are you going to vote for?

Media matters. Their docs got leaked a while back and it included making threads just like this on this exact board. "We're not telling you to vote for Biden, just stay home to protest Trump", "Democrats are better for gun rights than Republicans", etc.

Yeah yo mom calls me the fucking bot. Coz I'm like a machine

>Trump bans our rights
>two posts almost back to back shitting on hillary for no reason
Fuck off shill, back to Jow Forums with your trump dick suckery
>b-but hillary would have been better
THIS ISN'T ABOUT HILLARY YOU FUCKING POL TRUMP DICK RIDER THIS IS ABOUT HOW TRUMP IS (AS IN ACTUALLY DOING IT) SHITTING ON OUR RIGHTS AND WHENEVER WE TRY TO TALK ABOUT IT AND FORMULATE A PLAN ON FIXING IT YOU GUYS (WHO ARE BRAINDEAD NPC'S SHILLING FOR TRUMP EVERY SECOND YOU GOT) JUMP IN AND MAKE IT ABOUT HILLARY WHO LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE.

>THIS ISN'T ABOUT HILLARY YOU FUCKING POL TRUMP DICK RIDER
>I supported Trump in '16, but sometimes I think we as gun owners would be better off now if Hillary had won

Its literally what the thread is about

I don't vote in presidential elections, I live in upstate NY and my vote is meaningless. This "Who are you going to vote for" shit is a lame assed attempt by you guys to distract from the fact that the president is a fucking traitor.

So we shouldent vote for him?

If you love immigrants, believe in gun control and want to put Israel first, then you should definitely vote for him.

>I live in upstate NY and my vote is meaningless.
Sad, but true.

Trump 2020, cause any democrat will be infinitely worse for gun rights.

That statement is meaningless Jow Forums tier drivel.

But ok, so we should not vote for him, because of your subjective reasoning, and instead vote for the guys who are objectively pro-illegals, objectively anti-gun?

Worst case you die then why would you care?
Best case you get to reenact Rorke's Drift w/ an AR15 in Detroit.
>I fail to see the downside.

Attached: K_IRL.jpg (500x500, 61K)

3pbp

No, you shouldn't. You should vote for somebody who actually cares about immigration, actually cares about gun rights, etc.

You keep presenting this as though it's a binary choice between this total son of a bitch and the democrats, which it is not. You are not arguing in good faith here, but I find that this is absolutely typical of the kinds of people who still manage to rationalize their support for Trump.

>stating facts about our president is meaningless drivel
Lmaoooo

>still not answering the question
Who should we vote for?

lmao what a fag

Nah it's definitely better to lose a little under someone like Trump than gambling whether or not you can hold the line under someone vehement as Hillary. We already know she'll break the law as much as possible to further her goals it'd have been really bad to have her at the helm. We still haven't lost nearly as much under Trump as under Obama and by now if Hilldawg had been elected we'd have an AWB.

>You keep presenting this as though it's a binary choice between this total son of a bitch and the democrats, which it is not.

Dude seriously if you don't think we're in a bipartisan system you've got delusions of grandeur. Sucks but that's how it is.

Vermin Supreme. Unironically.