Okay, so you actually have a gun

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Okay, so you actually have a gun. That's a great first step. Do you hunt?

Attached: hunting.jpg (70 KB, 561x561)

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

Not necessary to support the 2A, but yes.

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

i only hunt the most dangerous game

Attached: manhunters.jpg (102 KB, 400x300)

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

Depends on what you call hunting. I don't sit perched in a deer stand with a pile of corn in front of me if that's what you mean

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

So what kind of "hunting" do you do?

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

Okay, so you hunt. That's a great first step. Do you wear camo 24/7, tell everyone about it, and make threads telling people you hunt so people know how much of a hunter you are?

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

I meant hunting sexual predators. Sorry for not specifying enough

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

Nope. There's this thing called the farming industry, it's like a huge operation. They bring prepared food right to stores. Its5 crazy.

But I get it. Muh self sustainability. You're using an accurized long range rifle on a prey animal. You think that's going to be hard to figure out when you need to do it? You think it's going to be hard to figure out what parts to cut out, that you typically should only eat the muscle? Idk, maybe you're stupid and need to practice simple things. I just like looking at the deer and elk in my area and don't want manlets with masculinity issues shooting them all. They're cool, your tryhard tinder pics of you posing next to them dead are not.

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Okay, so you actually have a gun. That's a great first step. Do you hunt?
FUCK OFF.

The firearms community does not need gatekeeping assholes telling freedom-loving Americans who is a "real" gun owner and who isn't. Fuck off fuck off fuck off we're fractured enough without your stupid clique bullshit.

And no. My state is gay. I'm not paying some boomer hundreds of dollars to hunt on his land, in addition to the state tag fees.

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

I chase the deer down and choke them out.

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

Normally stalking is the best term, tracking them down and not waiting for one to come for me

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

what pussy only eats the muscle? and uh.... everyman should hunt at least once can't realy be a man until you do but nah you don't gotta do it with a shnipa

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

Based deer strangler

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

So what kind of "hunting" do you do?
FUCK. OFF.

Seriously. You're retarded. Go the fuck back to arfcom and unironically tell your life story in your signature block you dull as fuck bait thread posting boomer.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

..... everyman should hunt. you cannot be a man and live in a city all your life. facts nigga

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

he doesn't chase the deer down and fuck them
pleb

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

I am capable of hunting. I have not hunted. I have no plans to hunt. In my area it makes no economic sense, dummy. And I've already been in the Army so you can shove that neverserved killing-a-deer-makes-you-a-real-man bullshit up your fucking twat. Probably drive a gussied up spotless F150 Platinum like a fucking homo.

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

No, because I'm not a limp dick white faggot who needs to prove his masculinity by killing animals with a high-powered rifle. I stand with Trump, fuck the rural areas.

Attached: 1526511518612.png (121 KB, 823x818)

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

I mean if nothing else there is a certain enjoyment in stacking the odds against you and still bagging a deer

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Did I say I don't?

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

Actually I have separate guns for various creatures and different methods
Hogs
C308 because fuck those Hardy bastards
Durr
Spanish mauser in 7x57, criminally underrated IMO
Coyotes
Bone stock PSAR
Miscellaneous small pests
Marlin model 60
Honestly it's good to have a specific gun for each prey so you get the results you want and don't end up with 1 gun which blows up squirrel but can't take down hog

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

while in serice did you hunt? you can hunt men.... i never said anything about hunting deer? not talking about shooting deer with a 700 when i say hunt. it's primal. you can hunt rabbits with a stick but it's something your brain has to do to develop as a man

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

And before you ask, no you cannot know what my man hunting rifle is because that's a delicate secret

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

No. Leave the forest critters alone. They're neat.

Go kill ugly hogs or shitbulls roaming around the neighborhood.

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Underrated post

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

god i wanna go down to geogia and irradicate some hogs.....

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Yes, I plan on shooting deer in the feet with a 12 gauge to support my local 2a fellow supporters. Good luck fellas!

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

I don't currently hunt.
But.
I have acreage and have spent the last 4 years helping my local animal populations grow.
Most of my neighbors have hundreds of acres each- and they hunted when they were younger but now they're old and rarely shoot.
So I put out corn for deer, turkey, rabbits and a slew of other animals.

So if shit goes tits up anytime soon, I'll have front door access to food for a short time at least.
man hunting rifle
Should be an AR in a thumper caliber.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Yup Current durr rifle is a hundred year old SMLE. But I'm saving up for a CZ 550 standard in .308, should be able to grab one in a few weeks. Gotta save that money.

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

You are welcome to stop by.
Those bastards decimate crops overnight.

You could basically look up any farm south of Atlanta and call them and say "hey I have a weekend with nothing to do, can I come down and shoot your hogs?" and they would not only let you, but grandma would make you a nice home cooked dinner and grandpa would bust out the moonshine when you came in from the field.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Aight shit I'm on my way.

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

implying Jow Forums owns guns or hunts

Hard yikes

Attached: IMG-20190106-094424014.jpg (2.44 MB, 3941x2037)

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Nope, however it would be considered a meme gun

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

Yes, I hunt with...
12ga O/U Shotgun
.270 Win Rifle

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

I want to believe you're joking but I was in the exact same spot for a period of my life

Landon Price
Landon Price

Nothin but the Lord's truth. I use it because I got it free as inheritance from my grandpa (f). I'm sadly not a very successful hunter yet, but we'll see if that changes this year.

Attached: IMG-9118.jpg (1.95 MB, 4032x3024)

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

So if shit goes tits up anytime soon, I'll have front door access to food for a short time at least.
Depending on your proximity to anything denser than West Virginia, that's a 2 week window.
Hunting cannot sustain a population resembling what it takes to sustain civilization.
The privilege of hunting was just that: a privilege. Why else do you think hunting rights were so severely curtailed over the last 1000 years?

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

Is that unsporterized? If so you truly are a lucky man

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

not picking up the dear and throwing them off of cliffs
That's not very sporting of you user.

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

Not challenging the deer to a gentleman's boxing match where the winner gets to eat the loser
It's as if you're trying to be as barbaric as possible

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

Yup, 100% original besides the magazine, but I think that much is acceptable. It'll make a two-inch group at 100 yards from a bench rest. No photographic evidence to support that, but take it for what you will. It's especially impressive for the shape the barrel was in when I got it. Pushed a solvent mop through and orange goo dripped out the muzzle. Looks great now.

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

I killed a deer with a SMLE a few seasons ago. I love hunting with my surp gats

Attached: dOteOZ7.jpg (2.03 MB, 5344x3006)

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

That's some gorgeous wood. I like it too, but I hunt some rugged country so I would prefer not to hunt with an appreciating collectible.

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

Really who knew surp makes great deer gats? Can't think of a single one that's demonstrably shit for the job

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

The Hakim is entirely too awkward and heavy for it

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

I mean I've hunted with a FAL and I'd say that's the worst rifle to carry on a hunting trip but even that was successful

Xavier James
Xavier James

implying Jow Forums owns guns or hunts
Look at that shoot. Better take your pills retard

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

She was facing me friendo, I shot just fine

Attached: IMG-20181103-113447766.jpg (1.52 MB, 2566x1495)

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

The places I hunt are dense and thick but not too rugged otherwise. It just feels different to hunt with older styles or files, you know?

Attached: IMG-20181103-101517446.jpg (2.08 MB, 3672x2123)

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Than its fine. Im using 30-06 ELD-X handloads. Killshots at 250-300yrd is no problem when the wind is weak :3

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

The places I hunt are dense and thick but not too rugged otherwise.
Pic related.
I feel ya on the old funs though, hence wanting the CZ 550. Nice wood stock, iron sights, so on.

Attached: IMG-9123.jpg (3.78 MB, 4032x3024)

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

I'd be lucky to get a shot over 75 yards.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

With a scope its easy, not even real skill when you have a range card for your hunting area

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

Not him, but chances are he means he doesn't have that degree of visibility. Heavy underbrush and so on.

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

I mean it's generally too thick or hilly to get good sight lines for long distance. I've only ever shot one deer over 100 yards. It was my first and I killed it at just shy of 250 yards on a friend's farm. My longest shot opportunity since was 63 yards and the average distance is probably 35

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

I'm waiting for another riot in LA.

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

Hunting is boring as fuck and most game meat is awful

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

I’m a poorfag I can’t afford cliffs.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

Oh, I see. Im a field hunter in Ger with a 700yrd possibility for shoots but thers a fucking hill a 400yrds with the danger to shoot treehuger.Pic very related

Should I make a ghilli suit and try to CQB stalk deer? I can mount a cam on my 12ga and try to headshot at 10yrds :3

Attached: fcaf.jpg (45 KB, 341x400)

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Hunting is inherently gay so yes

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Hunting is inherently gay so yes
Thats what they said...

Attached: 1557177363699.jpg (727 KB, 1536x2048)

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

based

Attached: robert-hansen-antlers.jpg (55 KB, 600x782)

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

Is that a suppository

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Thats a modern nazi zyankali capsule. When they´re bored with assfucking or having AIDS they make a Nazi party

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

Based

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

If you think killing a deer and separating the muscle groups into pieces that can be used is something you can just jump right into, I'd like to see you try

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

A caveman once figured it out. Don't overstate the difficulty.

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

My mom told me to hate fags and Nogs. This time its not 4chans fault.

I still need a answer for this Is a full tarned Ghillie suit even effective on deer ? (Inside woods). Im able to make a DIY thread today and start with Dyeing the farbric

Attached: 11f45896b682dc3d0626eb89cb394498-imagepng.png (341 KB, 464x389)

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

im a stalker !

Attached: modern-art.png (782 KB, 634x726)

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

Really state dependent on where that works. Normally in the east you cant. I pay a lot of money to go west every year.
new mexico?

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

I hunt deers with a M82

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

Only for hunting bantucommies

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

Of course

Attached: Screenshot-20181021-135105-Gallery.jpg (672 KB, 720x1280)

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

I want to just go into the woods and do sport shooting with my "sniper" rifle. 500-1000 meters unknown distance shooting. Need to ask game wardens how I can legally do it.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

wut?

Attached: 1cb85v.jpg (36 KB, 300x225)

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

Bought my first real "deer" rifle and a rifled musket off of my friend a while back. Planning on going hunting this season in both seasons.

Also have a shotgun in 20g, so I might do some small game hunting too.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

You joke, but just wait. I'm waiting for another in the NW.

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

Sweetheart, take some motrin and change your socks.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

It really is
Deer hunting is the most boring shit and I'd rather shoot clays than waterfowl.

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

Attached: 1554773277294.png (4 KB, 224x225)

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

This desu, although it is good to be knowledgeable on the matter and try it once or twice before the time comes when you have to just to survive

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

I fish, now fuck off boomer.
It really isn’t that difficult, worst comes to worst you read some internet guides and practice a bit. You’re not doing Gordon Ramsay tier shit.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

Have never hunted or cleaned a wild animal before, but how hard can cutting meat be?

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

Hydrate

Colton White
Colton White

Not very, just need to get used to the little quirks that come with it. There’s all kinds of guides and manuals for just about every cut there can be.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Not hard at all. Cutting in a way that doesn't waste any meat takes some experience.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

duck
turkey
dove
durr
fish
whatever

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

this. the hardest parts are not self explanatory. Knowing where to start and where to cut to get the most usable meat is something youll have to be shown or read a about.

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Don't have a rifle. Hunting deer with a glock 19 retarded or just an extra challenge?

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

When you post about "being a man" but you can't
have sex

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

No I don't have a gun and I never will because of where I live

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

I hunt grouse sometimes.
I hate hunting because it's boring as shit but it makes my dad happy so I can deal.

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

What's up with everyone calling hunting boring? Are zoomer really that impatient? Jfc

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

have to drive hundreds of miles to get to a decent spot
have to walk on empty gravel roads all day long
usually don't see shit because coyotes eating everything
rarely if ever shoot anything
The absolute peak of excitement if I've ever seen it.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

its illegal because of fudds in most states

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

I was on a lesson about slaughtering and parting game animals which was really helpful, I even got enough meat from the lesson to more or less pay for the lesson.

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

Every fucking chance I Get

Attached: Image-2.jpg (1.29 MB, 1500x2000)

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

Yes but only upland bird because it is objectively the most fun type of hunting. Also you get to meet a ton of Serbs for some reason.

Attached: john-hafner-1419.jpg (105 KB, 1000x1274)

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Switch to wetland hunting and meet a bunch of Hmong for some reason.

Brody King
Brody King

Where do you live? Can you drive hundreds of miles somewhere else in stead?

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

That's a great first step.
I don't get what hunting inherently has to do with owning guns in the 21st century when there's no real "need" and it's more of a recreational activity. I hunt durr/pheasants from time to time, sure, but it's just a very optional use of them and certainly doesn't put you ahead of any other gun owners in whatever mind games you are playing with yourself to raise your self esteem.
Owning a car doesn't mean you have taken some first step to racing or participating in other car related shit beyond getting to work and home.

Attached: OP-is-a-faggot.png (126 KB, 553x798)

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

I agree it's recreational but it's a cool skill to have and some people really enjoy it more than others.
Even if youre a high speed low drag larperator it can be useful in teaching how to hide and move and especially to shoot under stress. Unless youre stuck in dense eastern woods that is but you get a little bit of it.

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

Do you hunt?
No. Totally not why I bought guns.

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Shooting coyotes is extermination not hunting, so no I dont hunt.

Attached: 262-MT-Lg.jpg (88 KB, 720x540)

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

Weak b8, you must dil8

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

But cavemen are capable of much more complex thought than a discord tranny.

William Martin
William Martin

Cant you just delete some of the Ahmeds that rape your Frauleins everyday?

John Diaz
John Diaz

I have a 12 gauge and a 22 pellet gun for stealth

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

Serving in logistcs in the army =/= being a man. Fuckin' pog.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Yep. Trying to do more handgun hunting recently. Been considering trying to take a bear with my contender. My grandpa always wanted to and never got the opportunity.

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

I want to take my Walker after hogs, but I need to modify it to be reliable first.
Does anyone have that old picture of the two guys with a dead boar and .44 Colts?

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

I read somewhere that guys used to ride up to bison and kill them with Walkers at close range.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Thats the same like disarming 50K germans for some dead IQ80 sisterfuckers. No great deal

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

lots of filthy urbanite samefaggin itt

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

go back to the suburbs pussy bitch

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

I am capable of hunting. I have not hunted.
Lol, fuck off retard.

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

I believe it. I want to cast truncated rifle bullets short enough to fit into my cylinder to still fit like 40+ grains and really wreck shit. The reproduction sugarloaf mold is just too expensive for me rn.

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

Got it!

Attached: IMG-1778(3).jpg (231 KB, 962x800)

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Damn that is awesome.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

yes, but with a bow, and just fish.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

imagine eating grocery store shit that literally gives you cancer. Full of hormones and genetically modified trash.... 2 deer a year, a chicken coop, and fishing sustains my family but go ahead and die of type 2 diabetes and aids you urban faggot. If SHTF you are beyond fucked.

Easton Green
Easton Green

There are all kinds of Elmer Keith stories about hunting with six guns but I am nowhere close to as good a shot as he was.

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

Me neither. That being said, I wouldn't care about gutshooting a feral hog so much.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

lot of retarded fudds in here

i dont hunt because I dont enjoy killing innocent animals

don't bat an eye at shooting a bear or yote tho

brown bear is pretty hardcore though, maybe like 0.1% of all fudds ever go beyond gut shotting an innocent deer with a .308 or sth

Attached: 1544701661214.jpg (321 KB, 750x413)

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

a lot of this shit in this thread is hopefully bait, but zoomers may really be this bad. Hunting is a Jow Forums as fuck activity and a chance for you to bring all of your skills together in a real world environment. There's hundreds of different animals to hunt and thousands of different ways to do it so you can make it as easy or as difficult as you want all while practicing different skills. It is more about learning nature/weather and your place in it and most importantly how to interact with it, than shooting something like a target at the range. To all fag nohuntz, you should try it once, even if that means buying a pellet rifle and shooting squirrels.

Attached: HPIM1102.jpg (590 KB, 2560x1920)

Jace James
Jace James

do you know what a fudd is?

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

retards with guns and no marksmanship skills that like to go out and shoot animals

like 90% of american hunters

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

got it foreigner
opinion disgarded

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

buy a tag, go try to find an innocent deer to gutshoot on public land this year, then talk shit.
innocent
breeding like squatamalans in section8
displacing the native mule deer
eating muh gubmint subsidized kern
spreading CWD
jumping out infront of suburban faggots priuses
innocent
they also taste pretty delicious if you're not retarded. start doing your part. shot at 338 yards in 15mph cross wind while sitting on a 30* incline, no marksmanship skills tho.

Attached: 56410216585--0C6402FD-4C0B-452E-AB3C-AAAEF768F93C.jpg (3.83 MB, 3264x2448)

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

guys getting out and doing stuff
you're not doing shit
"BUNCHA TRYHARDS I'M BETTER AND KNOW MORE THAN THEM THAT'S WHY I DO NOTHING"

Everyone that does it will tell you it's challenging, this is Dunning Kruger exemplified.

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

born and bred in prime fudd country (Oklahoma) even as I'm typing this from a cozy flat in western europe

seen enough of it first hand including wounded and gut shot animals and people that don't give a fuck about it and it's no different anywhere else.

Attached: 1549424427472.jpg (183 KB, 1212x1128)

Angel Young
Angel Young

haha deer venison tastes horrible and almost all fudds will mix it with at least 50% of fatty beef.

it's mostly an excuse to feel macho or to satiate a desire to use ((muh gunz)) and/or kill something.

i personally don't get much out of it, the only thing I could say is giving them a clean death with a well placed .308 is a lot better than going down to coyotes or starving to death in the winter as many do.

I've heard the screams of deer being ripped apart by yotes at night, pretty horrible way to go. i'd prefer less yotes and more deer jumping in front of priuses desu

Attached: 124-09czxzx.jpg (67 KB, 900x900)

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Not basking in nature
Needing constant stimulation

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

t. soiboi who thinks hunting is a necessity
Nah m8, guys kill shit, it's in our blood. If you're a """man""" who hasn't killed something with fur on it, you're not a man

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Hunting has nothing to do with 2A

Nice try grabber

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Its more a skill to defend 2A

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

You're not cooking it right, rosemary dry rub, and cook low and slow

Yeah if you fucking chop it into a Patty and sear it on a aluminum frying pan for 20 mins and eat with a1 it will taste nasty but then again so will wagyu beef

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

What are my chances of buying a cheap surplus rifle for deer hunting? Would I be better getting a savage axis?

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

2/10 needs a lot of work

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

Hunting Is a nice skill to have, but that's not what the second is for Obama

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

yeah man tastes fucking horrible compared to your onions. back to plebbit

Attached: IMG-3504.jpg (204 KB, 722x1280)

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

Obama

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360)

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Just buy an ar-15 from palmetto and chamber it in 300blk

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

Kind of been dipping my toes into trying for a while. I don't want to just kill shit and eat it. Sort of wanted to make a thing about it and go to a remote area. It's kind of a bastard to find maps about what's public land, what's private land, what parts can I travel with a motor, where should I leave the motor things alone and try to get back to while I savor the taste of money beggars wanting me back to do a a dozen things any time they catch sight of me. Then I might have to drag it all back. A lot of people I know are mentally ill and they're products of their environment so if I'm not listening to a rambling rant about how I made the month old bargain tommatoes they got at the end of their shelf life go bad they're all fucked up because of the fucked up people around them screaming narcissistic rants at one another. I'm pretty sure if they're not being passive aggressive they're going to murder someone or get murdered. I was thinking maybe just start going on hikes first and get an idea about where to go.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

I have guns, yes. Never used them to hunt, though. I only ever hunted rabbits with a bow and blunt tip arrows. Rabbit stew is fukken tasty.

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Bro just wow

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

only true soi thinks there's something inherently manly about pulling the trigger on an unsuspecting deer that poses basically no threat

in before fringe cases of retard getting mauled by buck

now if you go into AK and go after brown bear n shiet, that's a whole nother ball game. but most will never go beyond shooting starving, semi-emaciated deer as they bend down to feast on the corn/food plot/salt that you put there for them

lmao dry rub and a crock pot will not make lean, gamey meat taste good. fat is what makes meat taste good bro. why don't you do some investigation on why wagyu is sought after in the first place

thanks for the yous bruh

imagine thinking that shit looks good

elk tenderloin is genuinely the only venison that doesn't taste completely horrible, but again this is something that only a minority of fudds will ever accomplish because hunting elk is actually difficult

Attached: 1544740337394.png (15 KB, 469x331)

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

It's kind of a bastard to find maps about what's public land
onx hunt maps is pretty good i think they do a 30 day trial
you can get maps from the BLM or the national park service

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

It's got nothing to do with that you can guzzling tragedy, it's a simple fact that men who kill things for fun don't show symptoms of domestication syndrome and people who actually believed the retarded boomer myth of "muh honorable hunts" do. Go out and exert your place in the food chain over something that has no hope of fighting back, it's an essential part of the human experience

David Butler
David Butler

elk tenderloin is genuinely the only venison
elk is not venison

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

You hunt, but how much of your kill is actually consumed?

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

there we go, at least you can admit what hunting is all about. it's the act of enjoying killing something. I don't enjoy killing and my morality tells me taking enjoyment in killing something is counter to being a good person

exemplary product fudd education

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Yeah. Stalk deer in late autumn through too early spring.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

exemplary product fudd education
because i know what words mean?

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

Attached: 1558290962530.jpg (20 KB, 300x300)

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

So you're a no nut wonder, got it. Don't go acting fuckin proud you sussed anything out when I'm straight up telling you "You are a gigantic faggot for not taking joy in killing things and are less of a man for it". Next you're gonna say It's not inherently manly to lift weights. It's what we're built for

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

want to believe you're joking
I'm not sure why people shit on surp hunting so much(I don't do it). Sure, you only have 4-5 MOA usually, but it's not like the kill zone on deer's that small, right? Is it really as necessary as people say to use a >1 MOA scoped gun?

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

Cityfags do this thing where they reject reality and substitute their own. You that possibly know what you're talking about because you're one of those icky other people so everything you say just be wrong

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

I killed these fish to eat. Doesn't mean I enjoyed the act of killing, but I enjoyed the holistic experience, and eating and sharing them with friends and family was pretty groovy too. I'm sorry nobody wants to come to your soi dinners.

Attached: IMG-1246.jpg (3.27 MB, 3264x2448)

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

Depends on your shot. If you're doing long range mountain to mountain shooting, you absolutely want as much precision as possible, but for the layman's ~50 yard shot, neither you or the deer is gonna miss your hypothetical accuracy

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

if only you knew who you were talking to, lmao

look up the definition of venison

don't give a fuck about fish as they're mindless killing machines, my empathy is reserved for team mammal thanks bro

btw bow fishing is for literal retards

Attached: 1549337750649.jpg (69 KB, 1060x600)

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

look up the definition of venison
venison - meat from a deer
first thing google shows

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Part of the reason on why fat is sought after, particularly in the way the marbling effect is in wagyu is because it retains moisture post-cooking.

Lean game meats, that lack inherent flavors of fat still contain moisture.

Problem is cooking it removes what little it has and what little flavor it has. Cooking it slow and adding spices helps mitigate some of the drawbacks of lean meat

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

b-b-but elk are called reindeer in some irrelevant shitbox countries
c-checkmate f-f-fudd

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

must be trolling at this point or just that dumb

anyway, it's late here so I'm off. thanks for the intelligent discussion

Attached: literalretard.png (30 KB, 1585x189)

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

Freeze them first

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

Is a full tarned Ghillie suit even effective on deer ? (Inside woods). Im able to make a DIY thread today and start with Dyeing the farbric
Do it ! Im sure its effective for deer

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

you can get maps from the BLM or the national park service
I usually like to save maps when I find them. Do they just hand those things out all willy nilly like the kind of thing you can find at a truck stop? Can sort of find things at gas stations once in a while if you browse over everything with a fine tooth comb. They always seem to have some weird cool shit hidden in some gas stations. You can find a hatchet or some shit, like they know you don't want to stick around here or anything.

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

you have to buy them but they are usually pretty cheap
haven't bought any recently but i think they are usually $5 or under not sure though

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

You want USGS Topographic Quadrangles. Large high quality paper maps depicting land cover, topography, roads, and public land boundaries.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

I made that brown right now and a bright version.
Im making new fabric and than a medium brown.
Letting it dry overnight to finish the brown fabrics. Green and Green/Brown at weekend

David Scott
David Scott

pic related a lil darker than my darkest brown.
Trying to use a Flecktarn Parker but without amking a fixed Ghillie with it. It gets some fixed points to add or remove the ghillie net with press stud. So its like a 99% flecktarn and than adding the ghilli if I want

Attached: gklg.png (1.2 MB, 1213x693)

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

Tfw when I live a in a no rifles for hunting state.
Unless you’re going for pig or using BP.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Flat faggot

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

It’s a good skill to have or at least somewhat know, but some fudds just take it way too far and act like they’re Delta Force snipers or some shit from standing in a tree fort all day and shooting maybe a full rifle clip/mag, and I say this as someone with a little interest in it. Not many even go to places like Alaska or the Russian Far East, just doesn’t make sense to act like you’re John Wick from just doing that.
surplus
cheap
in the year two thousand and nineteen anno domini
If only fren. Hope you like sporters.

Connor Green
Connor Green

obeying the law

Use whatever and kill the cucks that try to stop you

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

If you live out west and have access to blm land you can fuck around on that no problem.
Otherwise find game that’s in season at all times of year (usually some type of varmint) and if anyone gives you a hard time say you’re hunting that.

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

Yes and venison is awesome.
Squirrel and rabbit are also quite good if you stew them. That being said, 90% of hunting doesn't involve the gun.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

You need exclusive access to a fair bit of land for that. You're risking getting shot on public land. That being said, I'd love to learn how to stalk.

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

The initial costs aren't justifiable based just on the meat, but the experience is. Once you've started the running costs level out and it's not too bad.

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Justifying your poverty with "muh shtf"

Attached: 1557331892612.jpg (31 KB, 500x331)

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

Attached: niggar.gif (3.33 MB, 452x308)

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

.303 will work just fine.

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

only true soi thinks there's something inherently manly about pulling the trigger on an unsuspecting deer that poses basically no threat

I fed my family with the deer I killed. Is there anything more manly?

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

Looks like a baby, should of waited

Ryan King
Ryan King

It gets some fixed points to add or remove the ghillie net with press stud. So its like a 99% flecktarn and than adding the ghilli if I want
So having the Ghillie inside a small bag when Urban and than using it when Inawoods?
Thats genius because its lighter when its base is your normal tarn dress

Attached: mg5A88.jpg (1.09 MB, 2048x1365)

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Smol by my states standards.....

Attached: 20181021-111123.jpg (3.66 MB, 2880x2160)

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

Got a decent little rack from it.

Attached: 20181027-140859.jpg (1.95 MB, 2880x2160)

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

Nah man fishing is more fun, besides my state doesn't have anything fun like hogs sadly. Carp fishing is a fun alternative though, they live everywhere, love cheap bait like canned corn, put up a big fight, and you can do it all while drinking alcohol. They're not bad eating if you know how to cook them either.

Attached: ohfuckfuckfuckfuck.jpg (48 KB, 545x356)

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Carp fishing is a fun alternative

Its like fighting an angry submarine. Kinda fight like trout on steroids

Attached: IMG-20150731-154825-496.jpg (713 KB, 1836x3264)

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

East Tennessee, late fall.

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

Its like fighting an angry submarine.
Made me chuckle a bit

Attached: lol.jpg (52 KB, 1200x675)

Connor Long
Connor Long

Could choot em with a bow

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

East TN

Oh shit what up. Both dudes that hunt with smellys are East Tennessean

Attached: IMG-20170626-160912.jpg (1.27 MB, 5344x1006)

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Heckin' fuck. Tri-cities area?

Attached: IMG-9121.jpg (3.64 MB, 4032x3024)

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

Yeah man. Your pics come from over on 421 near Jacobs creek?

Attached: IMG-20161002-014320.jpg (967 KB, 2197x2161)

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

Yeah but soccer moms always get pissy about it and call the cops. Besides I kind of like them for how fucking silly they look and they do help clean rivers so I don't necessarily want to kill them. Bow-fishing is fun though.

Attached: carpbeer.jpg (86 KB, 780x440)

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

Based

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

Pond mountain wilderness area. Sweet place to hike, and I've seen tons of deer sign, but chances are I'm doing something wrong like being too impatient and I never find them.

Attached: IMG-9017.jpg (3.52 MB, 4032x3024)

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

If you get the chance to go this year there's a WMA in Hancock county called Kyle's Ford. It's fairly spread out and chock full of deer, but barely anyone hunts it. Also the TWRA site has an interactive map of all the WMAs and national forest so you can try some new spots

Attached: IMG-20170615-144204579.jpg (3.77 MB, 3006x5344)

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that for sure. Sweet mas.

pic related
It's one of like three deer scrapes I found one particularly miserably wet day. Hiked through probably a mile of thicket only to lose the trail (but thankfully not my bearings)

Attached: IMG-9153.jpg (3.35 MB, 4032x3024)

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that for sure. Sweet mas.

You're welcome and thanks, hopefully you'll get one this year

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

you cannot be a man and live in a city all your life.
Says who? You? Some 18 year old on the internet who hasn't had a job above cashier and cannot provide for himself much less a family?

Blake Green
Blake Green

I call this piece "projections of an urbanite"

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

I borrow guns to go hunting. All my hunting trips were unsuccessful.

I am hoping to get a pump-action shotgun and try bird hunting.

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

I like the picture of the two rescue workers all smiles and happy while she is breaking down emotionally in the background

Attached: BFE9A626-976A-417A-90A5-46E8472E5C1D.jpg (119 KB, 650x488)

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

innocent animals
if you're a vegetarian, this isn't a hypocritical thing to say. otherwise get fucked. hunting is meaningless in the face of factory farming. THOSE are innocent animals, and they suffer much more.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

nice bufflehead :P

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

One of the few who actually hunt a deer that’s worth killing

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

They're all worth killing after decades of liberal "just let nature be" caretaking. If for no other reason, just to keep the fucking ticks in check, it's almost time to start poaching indiscriminately

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

germany reporting in...yes, i hunt.

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2017-09-23-at-00.39.58.jpg (168 KB, 720x1280)

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

Nicht das einzige Wesen hier ;)
Dürfen wir eigentlich mit militärischer Tarnung auf die Pirsch? Gibt doch immer alte Säcke die angepisst sind,oder?

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

jo, gibt es. Ist mir und meinem Kumpel der die Pacht hat Gott sei dank scheiß egal.

Die alten Säcke sind die, die auch für den Verbot von Halbautomaten sind.
Ich hoffe, dass sich das bald änder bzw. ein Umdenken stattfindet.

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

Hab in meinem Revier recht Glück mit den alten Säcken da ich denen einfach einpaar Messer gebaut habe (Bestechung...)
Zupfe gerade eine Jutedecke für den erweiterten Spaß :3

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

while i dont disagree i find it stupid and cringe to be proud of killing a year old spike or a basic 2 year old buck when anyone can do that, especially seeing one each time i go

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

I’m much more into fishing, but I have put some thought into become a durr hunter if only to help reduce the explosive amount of ticks that have popped up everywhere the past few years.

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

Vegetarians don't actually care about animals, or they'd be vegan instead.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

ok, basedboy cityfag

Attached: 1559832701211.jpg (35 KB, 711x633)

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Every year I use my K98 my grand dad brought home from Germany to kill a deer in early deer season... I love that 8mm thump.... I'm gonna pick up a Romanian PSL in the next couple months to use once a year as well ( my main deer rifle is a 6.8SPC I fuck their shit up with)

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

I’d love to watch you try to skin and process a deer with no prior experience

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

i dont have a gun user

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

hunting with an inline
traditional muzzleloaders or gtfo

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Did my first and and at this point only deer with a friend.
It helps to have some guidance but I actually learned more from reading a book about skinning. Maybe he just wasn’t a good teacher.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

Amen!!!

Attached: FB93778A-8D86-4332-ADBF-F09F3A9924C5.jpg (24 KB, 600x278)

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Niggas really be out here using in-line muzzleloaders with fucking synthetic stocks

Attached: 56920190-413131656179132-2029540650596171776-n.jpg (68 KB, 711x720)

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

why even kill something so small

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

Reminder to invest in steel lines, accept no substitute when dealing with the most dangerous game

Attached: 62526187-335775804007854-1220870962426150912-n.jpg (31 KB, 720x489)

Cooper King
Cooper King

Attached: 59758116-312559362996165-1155485969449746432-n.jpg (50 KB, 720x696)

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

buying a traditional muzzleloader instead of building it

Attached: disgusted-face-640x425.jpg (64 KB, 640x425)

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

"""building"""

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

What's wrong with killing it? You ever see prey animals in heat? They act very dangerous. I've had people I'm friendly with kind of poking fun around these animals. Sometimes it's a game to see if it'll attack you or not, sometimes it's a game that maybe you end up getting attacked and they got a nice story. They're typically defensive but they can act real aggressive. I've seen some people run up and scream at deer herds and me wanting to run up and drop kick that cunt was a hell a lot of a better option than the times people that talked about they know people that kill deers with hammers were trying to aggravate the cunts into a problem it's going to go after one of us. Seems like a damn shame you can't hunt down the fuckers with a spear or cross bow doing shit like that. Just go fuck off in the woods with your weirdo friends kinda see if you get lucky without some faggy shit.

Attached: 0sgjg4w8mbj21.jpg (53 KB, 622x738)

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

t. Manlet with masculinity issues

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

Just started my hunter education coursework at 25. Am I too late?

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

be college
smoking fat blunts in woods w friends at night
suddenly friend freezes
sees two glowing green eyes floating in the dark
browtf
rest of squad starts looking
suddenly 3-4 more sets of eyes appear
get creeped out, realize it's just some deer
they move closer
we all get uncomfortable due to stonedness
see more have shown up behind us
friend shouts RUN
we all instinctively run
deer start running towards us, past us
"THEYRE TRYNA CLOSE US IN!!!" shouts friend
full stoned sprint
we all make it out alive
go back Saturday morning and find our last half-blunt unsmoked on the table
laugh about yesterday
Felt like a full blown deer ambush. Good times.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

wow you're fucking stupid, it's not immoral to kill non-human animals, they're our best source of protein. Killing soley for sport is a bit wasteful, but everyone's played with their food as a kid.

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

No. It will take some time to figure it out but it is worth it.

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

fuggn based. as you were

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

Thinking about starting during goose season. Not sure what I'd do with an entire deer

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

Hunting is a necessary part of conservation, since humans have all but wiped out the natural predators of things like deer in most areas of the world. Ecologists directly submit how many animals need to be killed to wildlife services based on reported takes from the previous year and their direct observation of population sizes.

Did you think bag limits were just some arbitrary number thought up by a man in a suit? Why do you think that game wardens have infinitely more power than actual cops, and the laws punish people so severely for violations?

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

Sure do. Killing hogs is mostly to keep them away from the crops though.

Attached: gris.jpg (2.09 MB, 3024x4032)

Jace White
Jace White

Arkansas is fucking infested with the things.

Drive a few hours to go see my dad in Marion
He doesn't even live where it's especially bad and has two freezers full of hog meat from this year alone

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

I ran with a herd of deer through a field of snow under a bright full moon drunk off my ass once. It was magical.

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

I would hunt but I have no idea what to do with the animal once I kill it. Do I eat the deer? Do I mount it’s head on the wall and leave the rest of it to rot? Do I leave the entire thing to rot? Do I feed it to the dogs if they even want to eat it? Call me a fucking idiot, but I’m just not sure what I should do with the animal once I kill it. Or if I should just shoot it for fun and let the wolves get to it eventually.

John Brown
John Brown

There's this magical thing called "butchery" where you turn it into steaks.

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

Hunting geese is a blast. I usually run a small spread for specklebelly because I like the taste and challenge. Snows are a lot of fun because there can be hundreds in one group. If you have someone to teach you and has the decoys it will be easier but it is not necessary.

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

Lmao whatever animal I hunt is probably diseased and would give you some kind of Afghanistani disease if you ate it. Besides don’t you need a loisence and shit to go hunting? I don’t know if I could just go out into the wilderness with a gun and shoot deer. Especially if it’s a hiking trail I don’t know of or something. But man I want to go hunting in a scenic area.

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

doesn’t just grab geese by their stupid fucking necks and choke them

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

Cooking kills diseases and they're less likely to be diseased than the animals you eat normally.

You need a license for hunting on public land, yes, but it's not particularly difficult to get one. Generally from the same place you go to get your license, you can get your tags for marking the larger animals you kill, and find out where and when hunting's allowed. Generally it happens in the fall and winter for a few months, with between 2 - 3 animals max. You likely won't see that many, let alone shoot them.

If you use muzzleloaders or crossbows or so on, you usually get to start one or two weeks early, and can hunt in more places.

Wild hogs, though, are a universal problem where you can basically kill them on sight, any time of the year, anywhere, and without limit, so long as you aren't tresspassing or endangering others.

Andrew King
Andrew King

I've never butchered anything so I'd be better off starting with small game and birds. Also I'm a businessfag and drive a sedan that can't transport a deer. Also new hunting buddy is looking to trade in for a pickup. Are there butchers where you can bring a whole cleaned deer that will butcher it for you? I haven't looked.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

Yep. Mice are good practice.

Attached: 2018073095170358.jpg (839 KB, 2560x1440)

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

Hey cat, can I get that mouse? Needs to LARP
Sure, take it looser

David Cooper
David Cooper

Of course.

Attached: IMG-20171103-WA0000.jpg (224 KB, 1200x1600)

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

And I call this the cope of the redneck

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

I've never butchered anything
There are books on the subject. Field dressing is simply gutting and skinning it.

Also I'm a businessfag and drive a sedan that can't transport a deer.
Put your prize in a canvas game bag and put down some trash bags in the back seat.

Are there butchers where you can bring a whole cleaned deer that will butcher it for you?
Yes, it's called 'game processing.' Some have freezer space they will rent to you, but it's cheaper to get your own chest freezer.

People have been doing this for hundreds of thousands of years. It's not difficult. Stop trying to talk yourself out of making meat with your own hands. Its fulfilling as hell.

Attached: whitetail-doe-montana-2012.jpg (207 KB, 1024x768)

John Brown
John Brown

get new gun
get home
ignore annoying weed smoking roommate playing vidya in the living room
go to room
load it
play around with it
this is fun
unload it
reanact "i wonder if its loaded" scene from the IT crowd TV series
play around with it
load it
play a little more around it
BANG!
fucking ND
Shit! Shit! Shit!
not again!
roommate will probaly crash into my room any second now, complaining about me doing another ND
doesnt happen
it's silent
too silent
hole in wall to living room
go to living room
roommate dead
bullet gone right through his head
Shit! Shit! Fuck!
Pluck one bloody hair from his head
drag him to the kitchen
put him head first into the sink
activate hidden secret turbo mode for the garbage disposal unit
horrible noice
body gets chewed up slowly
this might take a while
go to basement
access hidden clone labority behind the cupboard full of canned vegetables
put bloody hair into machine
ultra fast cloning setting, low quality
it aint anyway like he is leaving the house at day times
last brain copy from 2 days ago
welp, better than nothing
this might take a while
clean living room
garbage disposal is still going at the legs
fix holes in walls, repaint
faint ding can be heard from the basement
go down
pick up clone from construction tank
carry him to his room
place him into bed
put shorts on him
go to living room
play stupid vidya as distraction
roommate stumbles into room
looks like shit
pretty pale
need to remember to fill up magenta in the cloning machine
rubs his face
"Dude, what the hell happened last night? I feel like total shit."
tell him he also looks like shit and that he has slept for like 2 days
doesnt know if he really should believe it
tell him it is probaly from smoking all that cheap weed
he fells for it
i cant believe it works
Being an extraterestial exchange student on earth is hard. Cant believe i already have gone through the same thing happening 3 times.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

fellow canadian hunter?

John Lee
John Lee

wait there are homos out there that own guns and dont hunt? lmfao

b-but m-muh second a-amendment

Stupid fucking niggers

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

the hell happened to this girl?

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

what the fuck are you smoking?

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Honeymoon with some insects

Attached: pothead.gif (1.9 MB, 500x281)

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

based

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

She got lost[walked off trail] in some woods[the size of a baseball stadium] for 2 weeks in hawaii and immediately lost her shoes[gas station flip flops]

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

Haha, jokes on (((her)))

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

public land or private?

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

It is painfully obvious that you don't live in a truly rural area. Deer are like rats when you live in the countryside, except they will eat all of your shit, kill young trees, absolutely ass blast your vehicle, are fucking everywhere are the time, and all the while contribute absolutely nothing special to the ecology.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

I gurantee you I could look out of one of my windows right now and see a deer in some direction.. so i did just that, pic inc.

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

Zoomed all the way in on my phone at about 300 yards away

Attached: 20190614-090150.jpg (3.36 MB, 3024x4032)

William Bennett
William Bennett

Not yet.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Western Maryland grouse hunt last October.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

Nogunz, nohunts here

Would an AK suffice for multi-purpose; deer n feral hog in peace time, defense during the collapse?

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

kill deer
have enough meat for month
Also deer are can not be allowed to over populate

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

Do not puncture the bladder

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

It is though retard. They’re part of the deer family

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

Venison is a word reserved only for deer meat. faggot.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

A little far to the right there bub

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

The elk or wapiti is one of the largest species within the deer family
You absolute retard

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

1st step done for DIY hunting camo :3

Attached: 1a.jpg (1.12 MB, 5312x2988)

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

Read

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Attached: A6943A6D-76BD-4F62-9E65-E5FF39EBD863.jpg (207 KB, 943x707)

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

Hunting is a skill and no one's instantly good at it you retard lol

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit