Okay, so you actually have a gun. That's a great first step. Do you hunt?

Okay, so you actually have a gun. That's a great first step. Do you hunt?

Attached: hunting.jpg (561x561, 70K)

Not necessary to support the 2A, but yes.

i only hunt the most dangerous game

Attached: manhunters.jpg (400x300, 102K)

Depends on what you call hunting. I don't sit perched in a deer stand with a pile of corn in front of me if that's what you mean

So what kind of "hunting" do you do?

Okay, so you hunt. That's a great first step. Do you wear camo 24/7, tell everyone about it, and make threads telling people you hunt so people know how much of a hunter you are?

I meant hunting sexual predators. Sorry for not specifying enough

Nope. There's this thing called the farming industry, it's like a huge operation. They bring prepared food right to stores. Its5 crazy.

But I get it. Muh self sustainability. You're using an accurized long range rifle on a prey animal. You think that's going to be hard to figure out when you need to do it? You think it's going to be hard to figure out what parts to cut out, that you typically should only eat the muscle? Idk, maybe you're stupid and need to practice simple things. I just like looking at the deer and elk in my area and don't want manlets with masculinity issues shooting them all. They're cool, your tryhard tinder pics of you posing next to them dead are not.

>Okay, so you actually have a gun. That's a great first step. Do you hunt?
FUCK OFF.

The firearms community does not need gatekeeping assholes telling freedom-loving Americans who is a "real" gun owner and who isn't. Fuck off fuck off fuck off we're fractured enough without your stupid clique bullshit.

And no. My state is gay. I'm not paying some boomer hundreds of dollars to hunt on his land, in addition to the state tag fees.

I chase the deer down and choke them out.

Normally stalking is the best term, tracking them down and not waiting for one to come for me

what pussy only eats the muscle? and uh.... everyman should hunt at least once can't realy be a man until you do but nah you don't gotta do it with a shnipa

Based deer strangler

>So what kind of "hunting" do you do?
FUCK. OFF.

Seriously. You're retarded. Go the fuck back to arfcom and unironically tell your life story in your signature block you dull as fuck bait thread posting boomer.

..... everyman should hunt. you cannot be a man and live in a city all your life. facts nigga

>he doesn't chase the deer down and fuck them
pleb

I am capable of hunting. I have not hunted. I have no plans to hunt. In my area it makes no economic sense, dummy. And I've already been in the Army so you can shove that neverserved killing-a-deer-makes-you-a-real-man bullshit up your fucking twat. Probably drive a gussied up spotless F150 Platinum like a fucking homo.

No, because I'm not a limp dick white faggot who needs to prove his masculinity by killing animals with a high-powered rifle. I stand with Trump, fuck the rural areas.

Attached: 1526511518612.png (823x818, 121K)

I mean if nothing else there is a certain enjoyment in stacking the odds against you and still bagging a deer

Did I say I don't?

Actually I have separate guns for various creatures and different methods
>Hogs
C308 because fuck those Hardy bastards
>Durr
Spanish mauser in 7x57, criminally underrated IMO
>Coyotes
Bone stock PSAR
>Miscellaneous small pests
Marlin model 60
Honestly it's good to have a specific gun for each prey so you get the results you want and don't end up with 1 gun which blows up squirrel but can't take down hog

while in serice did you hunt? you can hunt men.... i never said anything about hunting deer? not talking about shooting deer with a 700 when i say hunt. it's primal. you can hunt rabbits with a stick but it's something your brain has to do to develop as a man

And before you ask, no you cannot know what my man hunting rifle is because that's a delicate secret

No. Leave the forest critters alone. They're neat.

Go kill ugly hogs or shitbulls roaming around the neighborhood.

Underrated post

god i wanna go down to geogia and irradicate some hogs.....

Yes, I plan on shooting deer in the feet with a 12 gauge to support my local 2a fellow supporters. Good luck fellas!

I don't currently hunt.
But.
I have acreage and have spent the last 4 years helping my local animal populations grow.
Most of my neighbors have hundreds of acres each- and they hunted when they were younger but now they're old and rarely shoot.
So I put out corn for deer, turkey, rabbits and a slew of other animals.

So if shit goes tits up anytime soon, I'll have front door access to food for a short time at least.
>man hunting rifle
Should be an AR in a thumper caliber.

Yup Current durr rifle is a hundred year old SMLE. But I'm saving up for a CZ 550 standard in .308, should be able to grab one in a few weeks. Gotta save that money.

You are welcome to stop by.
Those bastards decimate crops overnight.

You could basically look up any farm south of Atlanta and call them and say "hey I have a weekend with nothing to do, can I come down and shoot your hogs?" and they would not only let you, but grandma would make you a nice home cooked dinner and grandpa would bust out the moonshine when you came in from the field.

Aight shit I'm on my way.

>implying Jow Forums owns guns or hunts

Hard yikes

Attached: IMG_20190106_094424014.jpg (3941x2037, 2.44M)

Nope, however it would be considered a meme gun

Yes, I hunt with...
12ga O/U Shotgun
.270 Win Rifle

I want to believe you're joking but I was in the exact same spot for a period of my life

Nothin but the Lord's truth. I use it because I got it free as inheritance from my grandpa (f). I'm sadly not a very successful hunter yet, but we'll see if that changes this year.

Attached: IMG_9118.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

>So if shit goes tits up anytime soon, I'll have front door access to food for a short time at least.
Depending on your proximity to anything denser than West Virginia, that's a 2 week window.
Hunting cannot sustain a population resembling what it takes to sustain civilization.
The privilege of hunting was just that: a privilege. Why else do you think hunting rights were so severely curtailed over the last 1000 years?

Is that unsporterized? If so you truly are a lucky man

>not picking up the dear and throwing them off of cliffs
That's not very sporting of you user.

>Not challenging the deer to a gentleman's boxing match where the winner gets to eat the loser
It's as if you're trying to be as barbaric as possible

Yup, 100% original besides the magazine, but I think that much is acceptable. It'll make a two-inch group at 100 yards from a bench rest. No photographic evidence to support that, but take it for what you will. It's especially impressive for the shape the barrel was in when I got it. Pushed a solvent mop through and orange goo dripped out the muzzle. Looks great now.

I killed a deer with a SMLE a few seasons ago. I love hunting with my surp gats

Attached: dOteOZ7.jpg (5344x3006, 2.03M)

That's some gorgeous wood. I like it too, but I hunt some rugged country so I would prefer not to hunt with an appreciating collectible.

Really who knew surp makes great deer gats? Can't think of a single one that's demonstrably shit for the job

The Hakim is entirely too awkward and heavy for it

I mean I've hunted with a FAL and I'd say that's the worst rifle to carry on a hunting trip but even that was successful

>>implying Jow Forums owns guns or hunts
Look at that shoot. Better take your pills retard

She was facing me friendo, I shot just fine

Attached: IMG_20181103_113447766.jpg (2566x1495, 1.52M)

The places I hunt are dense and thick but not too rugged otherwise. It just feels different to hunt with older styles or files, you know?

Attached: IMG_20181103_101517446.jpg (3672x2123, 2.08M)

Than its fine. Im using 30-06 ELD-X handloads. Killshots at 250-300yrd is no problem when the wind is weak :3

>The places I hunt are dense and thick but not too rugged otherwise.
Pic related.
I feel ya on the old funs though, hence wanting the CZ 550. Nice wood stock, iron sights, so on.

Attached: IMG_9123.jpg (4032x3024, 3.78M)

I'd be lucky to get a shot over 75 yards.

With a scope its easy, not even real skill when you have a range card for your hunting area

Not him, but chances are he means he doesn't have that degree of visibility. Heavy underbrush and so on.

I mean it's generally too thick or hilly to get good sight lines for long distance. I've only ever shot one deer over 100 yards. It was my first and I killed it at just shy of 250 yards on a friend's farm. My longest shot opportunity since was 63 yards and the average distance is probably 35

I'm waiting for another riot in LA.

Hunting is boring as fuck and most game meat is awful

I’m a poorfag I can’t afford cliffs.

Oh, I see. Im a field hunter in Ger with a 700yrd possibility for shoots but thers a fucking hill a 400yrds with the danger to shoot treehuger.Pic very related

Should I make a ghilli suit and try to CQB stalk deer? I can mount a cam on my 12ga and try to headshot at 10yrds :3

Attached: fcaf.jpg (341x400, 45K)

Hunting is inherently gay so yes

>Hunting is inherently gay so yes
Thats what they said...

Attached: 1557177363699.jpg (1536x2048, 727K)

based

Attached: robert-hansen-antlers.jpg (600x782, 55K)

Is that a suppository

Thats a modern nazi zyankali capsule. When they´re bored with assfucking or having AIDS they make a Nazi party

Based

If you think killing a deer and separating the muscle groups into pieces that can be used is something you can just jump right into, I'd like to see you try

A caveman once figured it out. Don't overstate the difficulty.

My mom told me to hate fags and Nogs. This time its not 4chans fault.

I still need a answer for this Is a full tarned Ghillie suit even effective on deer ? (Inside woods). Im able to make a DIY thread today and start with Dyeing the farbric

Attached: 11f45896b682dc3d0626eb89cb394498-imagepng.png (464x389, 341K)

im a stalker !

Attached: modern_art.png (634x726, 782K)

Really state dependent on where that works. Normally in the east you cant. I pay a lot of money to go west every year.
new mexico?

I hunt deers with a M82

Only for hunting bantucommies

Of course

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-135105_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 672K)

I want to just go into the woods and do sport shooting with my "sniper" rifle. 500-1000 meters unknown distance shooting. Need to ask game wardens how I can legally do it.

wut?

Attached: 1cb85v.jpg (300x225, 36K)

Bought my first real "deer" rifle and a rifled musket off of my friend a while back. Planning on going hunting this season in both seasons.

Also have a shotgun in 20g, so I might do some small game hunting too.

You joke, but just wait. I'm waiting for another in the NW.

Sweetheart, take some motrin and change your socks.

It really is
Deer hunting is the most boring shit and I'd rather shoot clays than waterfowl.

Attached: 1554773277294.png (224x225, 4K)

This desu, although it is good to be knowledgeable on the matter and try it once or twice before the time comes when you have to just to survive

I fish, now fuck off boomer.
It really isn’t that difficult, worst comes to worst you read some internet guides and practice a bit. You’re not doing Gordon Ramsay tier shit.

Have never hunted or cleaned a wild animal before, but how hard can cutting meat be?

Hydrate

Not very, just need to get used to the little quirks that come with it. There’s all kinds of guides and manuals for just about every cut there can be.

Not hard at all. Cutting in a way that doesn't waste any meat takes some experience.

duck
turkey
dove
durr
fish
whatever

this. the hardest parts are not self explanatory. Knowing where to start and where to cut to get the most usable meat is something youll have to be shown or read a about.

Don't have a rifle. Hunting deer with a glock 19 retarded or just an extra challenge?

When you post about "being a man" but you can't
>have sex

No I don't have a gun and I never will because of where I live

I hunt grouse sometimes.
I hate hunting because it's boring as shit but it makes my dad happy so I can deal.

What's up with everyone calling hunting boring? Are zoomer really that impatient? Jfc

>have to drive hundreds of miles to get to a decent spot
>have to walk on empty gravel roads all day long
>usually don't see shit because coyotes eating everything
>rarely if ever shoot anything
The absolute peak of excitement if I've ever seen it.

its illegal because of fudds in most states

I was on a lesson about slaughtering and parting game animals which was really helpful, I even got enough meat from the lesson to more or less pay for the lesson.

Every fucking chance I Get

Attached: Image-2.jpg (1500x2000, 1.29M)

Yes but only upland bird because it is objectively the most fun type of hunting. Also you get to meet a ton of Serbs for some reason.

Attached: john_hafner_1419.jpg (1000x1274, 105K)

Switch to wetland hunting and meet a bunch of Hmong for some reason.

Where do you live? Can you drive hundreds of miles somewhere else in stead?