Favorite gun

>Favorite gun
>Favorite Bible verse

Attached: DpaLZ8OV4AAwffY.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rThmQZcX9g0
youtu.be/Mv5Jvr2Fp48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2019
>Being a christfag

>AK74
>John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Attached: Ak74l.jpg (799x292, 113K)

>all of them
>all of them

Attached: 1253647.jpg (220x369, 21K)

Ruger 10/22

2 Kings 2:23-24

Tip harder

Attached: 164.jpg (469x463, 72K)

literally fuck all christfags
>colt SAA
>luke chapter 19 verse 45 until verse 48
fucking KJV or it aint the bible

I went to high school in California and in the advanced reading class we had to read most of the bible as a summer assignment.

For literary purposes, but we still read it. Only holy text we read.

>1911 Officers Model
>John 1:5, "And the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not."

Attached: images (1).jpg (213x236, 11K)

I'm taking over your fag thread op, worship your dead kike somewhere else. These are the rules now:

> favorite God (this can be norse, celtic, Roman, greek, middle eastern hindu, shinto, whatever you like) and why
> favorite gun or weapon

I wanna hear about some war gods

>t.

Attached: larpagans.png (830x974, 373K)

>The Sten Gun
>"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34

Are we Facebook now?

Apocalypse, 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called faithful and true, and with justice doth he judge and fight.

Attached: a_light_shining_in_darkness_left__by_l1b3rtypr1m3_d8t9g8u-fullview.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Christcucks are incapable of self awareness. Like a bunch of faggot soccer moms in here

All of them.

Attached: q6lptjbtqov22.jpg (1280x1707, 480K)

>Svarog, slavic god of blacksmithing
>Zastava M70

>Zastava NPAP
>God doesn't exist

>You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.
Matthew 5:38-42

>But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either. Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back.
Matthew 5:38-42

>They will beat their swords into plough shares, and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war any more
Micah 4:3

>If someone has done you wrong, do not repay him with a wrong. Try to do what everyone considers to be good. Do everything possible on your part to live in peace with everybody. Never take revenge, instead let God’s anger do it. If your enemies are hungry, feed them.
Colossians 3:15

>genesis 38:8-10
>deagle

Post your CCW, kike worshipping wop lover.

If you're going to pop off with the Jesus shit, you better actually own a firearm and have a timestamp to back that up. Nobody's trying to talk to a seventeen year old with deus vult maymays all over the rosegold iPhone his parents pay for.

> favorite God

Krishna. In the bhagavad gita, a prince rides into battle against his own brothers, and has a moment where he no longer wants to fight. And God appears before him and tells him that he is merely an instrument of God's will, and that the enemy army is doomed to defeat regardless of what he chooses. And as long as you are performing gods will your arrow will fly true.
> "The Blessed Lord said: Time I am, destroyer of the worlds, and I have come to engage all people. With the exception of you [the Pandavas], all the soldiers here on both sides will be slain.

Chapter 11, Verse 33
Therefore get up and prepare to fight. After conquering your enemies you will enjoy a flourishing kingdom. They are already put to death by My arrangement, and you, O Savyasacin, can be but an instmment in the fight.

Chapter 11, Verse 34
The Blessed Lord said: All the great warriors-Drona, Bhisma, Jayadratha, Karna-are already destroyed. Simply fight, and you will vanquish your enemies.

> nuclear warheads

>favorite god
The One True God. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Through His son's grace are we saved.
>favorite gun
I like my PCR quite a bit.

1911A1

>The Word Became Flesh
John 1:1-5
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being. What has come into being in him was life, and the life was the light of all people. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.

Attached: 1911book.jpg (2500x2812, 1.43M)

>The part about Jesus riding an ass in Jerusalem
>Either the Type 38 or the 99

Xiuhtecuhtli, Aztec God of Fire and Day. He could also take the form of a fire serpent that lived in a dwelling made of turquoise, Xiuhcoatl (Which Mexico named its current rifle after.)

Attached: 7b95f39f5b531837d7943b009aa96a15.jpg (700x526, 71K)

Which part of the bible is your favorite? I like the part in the Old Testament where Noah's son straight up cums in his asshole when he passes out drunk on wine

jesus was a literal semite
just think about that

Fucking kek. I thought you were joking but I looked it up, wtf it's real. Noahs son literally fucks his own dad in the ass. Then his dad makes an Ark with every animal pair.

How do people still buy this shit in literal 2019

Just wait for the retards saying

>m-muh sell cloak buy sword, even though Jesus only needed the two swords to fullfil the prophecy of leading a group of criminals and scolded Peter for actually using it for defense

>m-muh cleansing of the temple, even though there is no mention of actual violence taking place and it's more likely Jesus just threw an autistic fit only to be killed within a week

based

based and obedient-to-Christ-pilled

Sophia, the Greek goddess of wisdom and divine metaphysics personified.
>why
Because the greatest minds of the west paid her reverence. Iron age gods are mostly tools. Fucking lightning and thunder, pep rally shit to get the boys amped for dying or to comfort a barbarian Job.

Marlin 1895.

Attached: 4570_45ACP.jpg (2000x1125, 376K)

RPK
Haven’t found one yet

absolutely based. my favorite Aztec deity is Tezcatlipoca. dude is basically the mesoamerican Fenrir but way scarier.

Daily reminder that the romans, who were the "bad" guys of the bible, were 1000x more influential to science, culture, and civilization than the Jews ever will be. Yet christcucks worship the latter

>t. (((larper)))

Attached: 1560277634036.jpg (335x500, 36K)

AR15
"...and the men of Sodom shouted to Lott, bring out your guests so that we may have sex with them..."

FAL
Smith and Wesson 5906
Ithaca 37
Revelation 6
"And I heard as it were, the noise of thunder: One if the four beasts saying 'Come and See'. And I looked and saw, and behold a white horse. The rider that sat on him was death. And Hell followed with him"

winchester 1895 russian
Proverbs 26:18-19

Rev 19:11

The one with The seraphim put hot coal in dudes mouth, sounds hot.

>Proverbs 26:18-19
kek

Good luck with the spider's curse loser!
youtube.com/watch?v=rThmQZcX9g0

>Beretta 92
>Matthew 5:33-37
I'm a Quaker so that part is important to me.
The whole sermon on the mount is amazing honestly.
Also KJV>NIV and if you disagree you have shit taste.

Attached: jesus christ.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

>my tikka
>the whole Book of Job, it's fucking hilarious

>has to hijack a christian thread because no one would give a shit about some pagan larping
SAD

Attached: 1560448124937.jpg (639x960, 99K)

Revelation 19:11
>And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Based and understands that you should avoid a wrathful heart and violence unless it is absolutely necessary pilled.

>unless it is absolutely necessary
I don't remember the Bible making that exception. You wouldn't just make shit up to suit your own beliefs, would you?

>you have to be Christian to have a favorite bible verse

Attached: 1519818469356.png (811x628, 93K)

C96

Songs 4:5

Fag

Ah yes, Fag: the God of Thread Creation.

I don't like the bible. The stories suck and most of it is set in brown mud people land.

Attached: zDy6qnh.jpg (600x750, 46K)

How does one even "use" a bible? Like, for clubbing people or as doorstop or what?

Yeah, exactly. Instead God was all about killing people at the drop of a hat pretty much nonstop.

>im a Quaker
>your theme youtu.be/Mv5Jvr2Fp48

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
But have his weapons to hand:
He knows not when he may need a spear,
Or what menace meet on the road.

Havamal, stanza 38

Attached: 2011_0830_183103AA.jpg (799x535, 62K)

But that's the Old Testament God, it was all retconned in the sequel. His son was a total bitch ass pacifist, he didn't even have the balls to do anything more than REEEE at the merchants in the temple.

That's the jewish god. The christian god says "be nice to each other, dude"

>biblefags

Attached: is that a steel frame from 1988.jpg (950x950, 201K)

>M1 Garand
>Zechariah 10:5
>And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the Lord is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded.

Attached: 91C006B8-1585-4CC9-9401-E6B74B47360D.jpg (400x300, 10K)

>vikings
>smelly
They litterally discovered soap and bathed atleast once a week. God bless jew on stick followers and the yearly bath. Deus your other cheek

Attached: christ111.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

I won't claim to be a good Christian but at least I will be a living one.
Thanks for calling that out though I have some reading and thinking to do.

Attached: big think.png (425x450, 61K)

>His son was a total bitch ass pacifist
You realize Jesus destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah right?