They're going to ban semiautos in florida

web.archive.org/web/20190616223753/https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/editorials/fl-op-edit-ban-assault-weapons-in-florida-20190616-z2r2xagvdvgurlvwldnf2etwy4-story.html?outputType=amp

Attached: D8tl2-4WwAE-50X.jpg (1200x1200, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Florida_Ban_on_Military-Style_Firearms_and_Disqualifications_for_Firearm_Possession_Initiative_(2020)
nraila.org/articles/20190610/florida-alert-governor-desantis-signs-hb-5-to-protect-our-constitution
dos.elections.myflorida.com/initiatives/initdetail.asp?account=70490&seqnum=3
dos.elections.myflorida.com/initiatives/initdetail.asp?account=74114&seqnum=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"This Amendment recognizes the Florida National Guard and other organized police forces as the well-regulated militia of the State and authorizes them to keep and use military style weapons."
>"The measure would define military-style firearms as "any gun with a magazine capacity of more than seven rounds of ammunition or any weapon capable of firing in fully automatic mode, any weapon capable of being modified in any manner to fire in a fully automatic mode or any weapon classified as a sniper rifle."
I fully expect this to pass in November 2020 by a hair. Florida has this retarded tendency to decide things by razor thin margins. And how the fuck are they going to define a "Sniper Rifle"? Will that be anything with a scope on it?
Source: ballotpedia.org/Florida_Ban_on_Military-Style_Firearms_and_Disqualifications_for_Firearm_Possession_Initiative_(2020)

Attached: :k: Blank Expression.png (795x1000, 271K)

>this one terrible thing happened to me and my family in an isolated incident
>so now we're going to change the laws for everyone
fucking burgers are so self-centered

And I forgot to mention that these Communist fucksticks apparently want Florida to become a Police State.
>"This Amendment recognizes the Florida National Guard and other organized police forces as the well-regulated militia of the State and authorizes them to keep and use military style weapons."
So fuck the Floridan peasantry/citizenry.

I just moved back to Florida. If this passes I'm 1: not complying and 2: leaving ASAP.

>anything that can be modified in any manner to fire in a fully automatic mode

Attached: Leviatan.jpg (1106x1445, 247K)

Given how retarded people from Florida are this is for their own good.

>any weapon classified as a sniper rifle.
Forget semi, they just banned every fudds deer rifle.

>the govt and all their govt tools are immune to and completely exempt from these new laws
what a surprise

I thought Florida was one of the more gun friendly states, what the fuck happened?

Not passing this bans most semi auto handguns too, Florida has the most CCW's issued. This is stillborn, the wording is too vague and the only guns untouched by it might be durr rifles (oh no it's a sniper!) and revolvers.

nraila.org/articles/20190610/florida-alert-governor-desantis-signs-hb-5-to-protect-our-constitution

Boomers, boomer Jews, and Florida trannies.

A Mutt shot up a highschool

Attached: 1560211914949.jpg (356x321, 33K)

So basically a de-facto semi-auto ban?
Floridian fudds are going to be too oblivious and/or stupid to notice this until it's too late.
I know, right? It's as if the people that support this ballot initiative are Communists or something.

Oh God, let it happen. I want to see the fear in legislators eyes when the Fudds put down the oxygen masks and start driving into Tallahassee in mass.

Illegal immigration is what happened. The left has imported over 30 million new illegal Democrat voters.

Not only that. It happened in a extremely jewish county.

whoa... seriously

this look promising. but does can it stop what the op is about

thats not the amendment in question, and its not going to pass. the one in question, that is 50/50 on passing, is here:

dos.elections.myflorida.com/initiatives/initdetail.asp?account=70490&seqnum=3

Attached: 64683714_2455964314634420_5535509082126825550_n.jpg (1080x1350, 182K)

>Wtf happened?
A shit head, 50% LeAmerimutt shot up a school in Florida, and ignited a firestorm of anti gun activists.
Now they want every semi auto banned.
And kids are to dense and easily manipulated to comprehend the idea of freedom and the personal responsibility that comes with it.
Bad things happen. Fuck it! Take my rights away! Spoon feed me big daddy government.

I wanna see what happens when the Boomerwaffen activate

Attached: 1524980991969.gif (500x279, 1.6M)

Wow. This is even worse than the original wording of the SAFE Act.

Get ready for disappointment. What is required is active in-your-face armed civil disobedience.

this put a big kink in their plans because they're funneling donations from wealthy backers to firms in CA that pay canvassers on a per-signature basis. this editorial is a response to that, trying to get people to mail in their own ballots, since its now going to be expensive to farm for them at concerts and shit (in a few weeks when the law goes into effect)

>dos.elections.myflorida.com/initiatives/initdetail.asp?account=70490&seqnum=3

> Contact: Gail Schwartz, Chairperson

oy vey, who woulda thunk.

Attached: oygevalt.jpg (881x848, 83K)

>Get ready

Attached: boomer3per.jpg (1000x1390, 777K)

also that nightclub a couple of years back, plus there's a lot of niggers down there, so god knows what the "mass shooting" statistics look like with that shit thrown into the mix.

for reference, gail is the woman in the center of the picture in the OP. on her right in green is representative anna vishkaee eskamani

There is a reason I am stocking up on Lee Enfield's... it will be the best bolt action in the post semi-auto era.

Sorry that's a sniper rifle. VERBOTEN.

>nose ring
Thanks for making me throw up my takoyaki, niggerfaggot
3DPD extermination when?

Attached: images (4).png (214x235, 12K)

This looks like a job for...

FLORIDA MAN!

Attached: sic semper tyrannis.jpg (900x675, 240K)

>any weapon classified as a sniper rifle
The fuck? Not even the gayTF has a definition for "sniper rifle".

>allowing women to vote
>allowing women to speak in public
>allowing women into positions in government
>allowing non-white people any of these things

alot of mistakes have been made

this
if this actually passes I hope you floridabros go out and take some heads

True

Floridanons, you know what to do

lmao I hope this passes because it's so blatantly unconstitutional it would require SCOTUS to hear the case.

I imagine some of our boomers will. We have enough people who are just unhinged enough that they will fucking march on Tally and hold the politicians at gunpoint to get their Durr guns back

You wouldn't believe how they treat anyone working in retail.

at least we now require people who petition for a new amendment to actually fucking live here. And like clockwork the leftists are screeching about muh voter suppression, as if making sure only locals determine local politics and submitting shit on time is such an affront to the right of the people. STAY VIGILANT

thanks fren

Attached: gadsden.jpg (657x527, 244K)

I hate it when Phil is right

boomer fudds might have some use after all wow

Attached: happening star ron paul.jpg (1024x674, 103K)

If they're bitching about suppression, show them some real suppression. Preferably as an element of fire and maneuver.

>also that nightclub a couple of years back
Yes, yes. The mudslime who did exactly what his terrorists handbook told him to, whom the Dems imported and protected because it would upset and disadvantage us. And then... they blamed us for what he did. And they continue to import the clit-cutting throat slitting bastards wholesale. Win-win-win-win.

It's too late for California, but I hope to god the public resistance to this is noisy and nasty and involves open carry.

Attached: republican hate kills ny faggot parade 2 weeks after orlando wtf seriously.jpg (800x391, 63K)

I'm American, I like shaming our populace.

US Constitution Article 1, Section 8: "The Congress shall have power .... To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia"

Sorry, Florida. Absent an individual's right to bear arms, you can't hand them out or authorize their possession. That power belongs to the US Congress. National Guard units are OK, but all you Florida cops, turn them in now.

while i appreciate that poster for getting me a bunch of easy replies unfortunately it was at the cost of shitting up the thread. that's not the amendment in question. the correct amendment is here dos.elections.myflorida.com/initiatives/initdetail.asp?account=70490&seqnum=3

Good thing the unorganized militia is protected directly under the organized militia

>Statewide total needed to make ballot position: 766,200
>Statewide total currently valid: 74,624
Why are we worried? They're not even 10% of the way to getting on the ballot, let alone being passed.

>people still recognize US police as legitimate organizations when it comes to use of violence
>People are alright with them being the only organizations to be able to carry ARs

Attached: Deathatmytrigger_f91538_6743916.png (1200x2430, 2.15M)

Don't forget the compound in New Mexico like every other person in this country seems to have

If you want to get real technical you could make a DA revolver "fully automatic" by hooking up an electric motor that would pull the trigger repeatedly while you hold a button down.

Attached: consider the following.png (501x300, 114K)

just about every single amendment on the ballot has passed in the 2 most recent elections. if you dont think bloomberg bucks cant get 600k people to write their name on a piece of paper in the next 7 months then idk what to tell you. local media such as sun sentinel and orlando sentinel are shilling hard for this shit. also they claim to have 100k signatures already they just havent been certified yet

Print the petition and circulate it around all the favelas. When the go to verify the status of the signatures, this will fail miserably.

but they just criminalized bloomberg bucks for petition gathering

true and thank god (it doesn't take effect for another 2 weeks.) but i suspect they'll use their money + influence to get local news and celebrities etc to shill for it, which was basically what they did for the entire march for our lives situation (and it worked very well)

As a former retail worker I can confirm it's fucking disgusting how you get treated. Eventually I started sticking up for myself and had the advantage of being the best employee in the store so they always just told me to be nice whenever someone complained about me telling them to fuck off. Called someone a retard once while yelling other profanities at him in front of other customers and I just was told to apologize. I made it clear that I wasn't going to apologize to "that fucking faggot". The customer has a sub-zero IQ and is NEVER right. That job still has me wondering how some of those people tie their shoes.

i am amazed nobody seems to recognize this, but it's no reason to rest, not one bit

>FUCK THE COPS THOSE RACIST PIGS NO POLICE ON OUR STREETS
>WE MUST HAVE THE POLICE USE THEIR GUNS TO CONFISCATE THE GUNS OF THE COMMUNITY

Attached: leg2.jpg (604x453, 37K)

hopefully we can expose their freakouts over this as begging to have Bloomberg and other people who have no stakes in florida trying to mold florida into their image

Attached: leg1.jpg (1440x1333, 143K)

Same thing happened to WA with 1639. Only had about 10% of the required votes, then within the last week the remaining 90% were collected at unprecedented rates. How so, you ask? By disguising it and tricking people into thinking their signing a completely different bill related to grocery stores

that would invalidate signatures here, r-right?

Attached: autism.jpg (349x550, 23K)

Embrace Accelerationism

Attached: (You).jpg (480x270, 28K)

Why wasn't there a class-action lawsuit?

Yes but like everything that's up to the judge's arbitrary opinion. NRA made a suit against it claiming exactly that (as WA even has laws stating people must be clearly detailed what they are signing) and the judge basically said to fuck off - it wasnt signed into law at that moment therefore no wrongdoing has been done
So yes but no

because its not illegal to bundle bullshit together like that into law. Many states have laws called "One Step At A Time" Or something like that where each bill can only tackle one subject at hand.

I remember that. It got buried because the terrorists had connections with Democrat politicians.

user, they won’t hear anything to do with guns for the next 30 years.

It's 'en masse', you retard.

Because that's standard practice on all levels of government. You'd be amazed how many bills that are summarized as "revise code to increase tax rate for six-wheeled earth moving equipment imported from Canada by 1.3%" and then halfway through it there are sections that close four DMVs, open two new ones, increase the yearly salary for lawmakers by $25,000, change the hunting season for some random animal that nobody hunts anyway, and slash the education budget by 5%.

*sighs deeply*
the colonies were founded with gun violence
we won our independence with gun violence
we stayed a union with gun violence
we defended what was ours with gun violence
we helped our allies end tyranny with gun violence
we fought communism with gun violence
america was born on the battlefield with a gun in each hand

Attached: v1.bjsxOTMwNDA4O2o7MTgxMTI7MTIwMDsxNjIwOzEyMTU.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Democracy happened. For some unknown reason we still allow amendments to be proposed by and voted on by the general population. Such an expression of direct democracy is harmful and should be done away with.
It puts stupid shit into the constitution like a ban on indoor vaping. Something that should have been legislation is now a part of the constitution and cannot be repealed unless another amendment is proposed and passed.
It allows idiots to push agendas to be voted on by other idiots who don't read the ten words next to the box before checking yes.

can we vote on an amendment getting rid of the direct amendment voting process?

Standard policy of Democrats and RINOS, they want the feudal system of old where they were on top and their knights (police and military members who listen to them) protect the ruling class and keep the peasants in line.

Button counts as 1 (one) trigger press to fire multiple boolet, it's illegal.

dos.elections.myflorida.com/initiatives/initdetail.asp?account=74114&seqnum=1

DeSantis is governor and he has a big ol VETO stamp wet with red ink.

Regard If they're going to tackle it again it wont be till after July once everything is in effect and they cant turned away for the same shit.

On the bright side, why not just start forming official state sanctioned militias again?
It couldn't be too hard to convince a governor to notarize and legitimize them again so long as you commit to helping and educating the community, as well as performing services for your city i.e. trash pickup, volunteer jobs, etc.

Not only would you get to keep your guns, but you just convinced the public against guns (and you) that you were good people all along, ones who only wanted to help your state and country.
Next time a gun related crime happens, you could then turn it on them i.e. "You took them out of my hands, an upstanding US citizen who only wants to serve my country, and left them in the hands of a criminal who only wants to hurt others."
A bit melodramatic, but you should get the point.

Attached: 8th New York State Militia.jpg (1395x1100, 335K)

literally doesn't matter. if this gets on the ballot and 60% of people vote for it, it's part of the fl CONSTITUTION. this is no mere law

That's my point. The proposal is to ban weapons that "can be converted to full auto"
A button system like that would legally be a full auto conversion, so the law could be used to ban DA revolvers.

that's not the initiative in question. dos.elections.myflorida.com/initiatives/initdetail.asp?account=70490&seqnum=3

I am talking about

yeah, that one isn't even active anymore. kind of pointless to discuss

That just raises the threshold, we want to get rid of the amendment process entirely. Including the once every 10 years Constitutional revision committee. That's what got 3 day waits for handguns put on the books, and why Orange and Volusia have "universal" background checks" (read: meet one county over).

Ah I see. Thought it was a law, not an amendment. 60% is a pretty small threshold. Should be 70%. I still doubt it makes it.

>Get Democrat governor
>Has a list of all gun owners and where they live

WOW what an idea! Also for what purpose would the militia exist? If the state is allowing it it would mean it is servicing the state's desires and not the desires of its members. So you'd just be a sheriff posse essentially.

Thankfully the stupidest one is the one being pushed the hardest. The one that actually has the 76k signatures doesn't touch pistols, it specifically exempts them.
They'll think they won if it passes, but suddenly AR's are going to get a few inches shorter and thicc in the back end.

"The measure would delete the existing language of Section 8(a) of Article I of the Florida Constitution, which provides people with the constitutional right to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves."

I thought oldfags were supposed to be conservative.

>Florida losing all their guns
Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of people

>Florida banning everything
this is the same state that just signed a bill to outlaw silicone/tpe sex dolls. based on some claim of a "scientific study" shoewd it reinforce or promotes pedophilia.
some thoughtful voter called the author of the scientific study to ask about the citation and the scientist implicitly state "that is not what out study was meant to do and that is not what the results showed, and that is not what we reported"

the thoughtful voter called the esteemed congress woman sponsor creator of the bill and confronted her with these facts and the politician got angry and hung up the phone

they have no interest or in allowing facts, truth or reality play any part in their agenda

It's a ban on generic metal stock.

Let this be a lesson of what happens when your state gets BROWNED.

Texas is next.

Expectation: As soon as this passes, a thousand armed civilians raid the florida capital and kill every traitor

Reality: You faggots roll over like dogs and turn in your PSA poverty rifle.

This isn't legislation, this is a result of democracy being a bad system.

I hope florida gets a cat 5 this year.

Attached: large.jpg (720x536, 40K)

Looking forward to a collapse and then a rebirth of our collective values. Enjoy the ride as clown world intensifies.

>never let evil take root.
nigger we are living in an old growth forest of evil

Hopefully this time when we write Republic in the constitution, it'll stay a God damned republic.