Jow Forumsommandos professions

What does Jow Forums do for work? Surely there are many tradesmen,security forces, LEO, and military men, but what else does Jow Forums do for work?

Attached: 1560576325826.jpg (1080x1055, 129K)

I'm a welder in a factory. Kill me

farmer

Attached: DSCF0870.jpg (4608x2592, 2.2M)

Good money though ?

Bless your soul, you work 80 hours a week just to barely get by, so you can feed people who think you're trying to kill them

Telemarketing

Fucker

if you just get by its a good year...
taxes man, if i actually owned my farm id be free..
this is serfdom

Computer Science III
I don't know what my job has been for the last decade but I seem to spend half my work hours here

Project engineer in solar.

Fucker

lol
what class should I take at community college to get ur job

>Good money though ?
I've got a house and a car and a kid and a bit of extra cash left over for gun stuff so I can't complain. It's just boring AF and every day in this place makes me want to drink myself to death

Firefighter/EMT

>Bless your soul, you work 80 hours a week just to barely get by, so you can feed people who think you're trying to kill them
you get it

hello friend

Also data gathering thread gathers data

Imagine taxing the people who feed your nation, bogaloo when

I mean, enjoy the 90k a year, i'd do it if i could sit in an office all day

What's the return rate on commercial solar panels? 5 years?

That's why I want to either do high profile private security, bail bond agent, really anything I'm in a new place every day

That's gotta be rough, great fuckin career tho

Programming
I'm not a programmer but that's what I studied. I make a ton of money but I feel guilty about it constantly.

God bless user. Thanks for doing what you do.

dont money is fake the economy is a game
just be sure to invest this oil economy wont last forever

Flit part time between gun store and pawn shop while I'm working on getting my PhD in Psych so I can start my own practice.

Registered Nurse on a cardiac floor. Anons, put down the mountain-dew, go outside, and take a walk. The diabeetus is no joke.

I bathe dogs

Lifeguard and swim instructor

Attached: image0-29.jpg (720x720, 83K)

>Also data gathering thread gathers data
I would be completely fine with data gathering if it meant companies would start pandering to those who actually buy their fucking products instead of risking dropping their core in favor of trying to reach out to fag minorities who have flat-out no interest in the product.

Navy Nuke ET
Kill me

Oh I was just curious what Jow Forums does

IDK not on the owner side, work for contractor, I know they usually turn a profit after 12-18 years.

Data Analyst

I work in a bread factory

Attached: 790820_screenshots_20190129120710_1.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

Warehouse IT

A restaurant while paying for a compsci degree. Doesn't help that I suck at school, but even if it falls through there is a fortune 500 company nearby that is very promotion heavy from the inside, so it seems like I could still work with computers, maybe data or something like that.

Autism bucks Bernie 2020

Shipping and receiving clerk / forklift operator. I'm tired of my bosses wife hiring these Walmart rejects.

I'm sorry user.
>T. Airdale AZ

IBEW 58 Electrician.

landscaping

I'm a cop, It helps to laugh at the world. I swear if anything more than a normal natural disaster occurs fucking people are gonna die from the stupidest shit. Could you imagine those people who can't, i shit you not, settle a FUCKING ARGUMENT ABOUT KOOLAID without LEO, survive in stressful as shit conditions. Also DESU there's some good people out there in every group of people, I've found them, and they hate the idiots too.

Attached: 1532837519489 (1).jpg (1024x559, 145K)

Started an electrician apprenticeship about a month ago, I enjoy it but I feel like I'm not really learning fast enough for everyone else.

>just be sure to invest this oil economy wont last forever
It'll outlast us, and by then it'll be nuclear's turn

Its a living user, sorry if I ever interrupted anal sex with your boyfriend.

Land surveyor. It's not glorious and nigs think I'm a cop but I like it

FUCK 12 NIGGGGAAAHHHH

>LE talking about anything more than a normal natural disaster
>LE hates NIMS
Get your shit together

By that time global warming will be in full swing and it won't matter

Medical research assisstant for my masters
Construction labor and construction lower management/building maintenance sometimes

Ive also been a contracted investigator to assist police, IT, adjunct teacher at a uni, research assisstant again.

Man of many hats. Some of those hats are hard though.

Or, because the climate patterns are cyclical, it eventually begins to regress back towards the mean and all of this alarmist fear-mongering is for naught

I’m a used car salesman from the Midwest who shoots regularly with the owner of the dealership and has mags, ammo, and gun parts sent to my office. We also have a gun room upstairs for to work on shit. Ask me anything.

Attached: 1AAB92B1-D90A-4BB0-9779-785AF1A05122.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

>beveling a used car salesman

Your lineage will be the first to die

Federal correctional officer

I can't. I'm fucking addicted

IT student

Attached: 9B930BD5-CDB7-4FB3-ADD8-5B94ADEBE701.jpg (1012x1024, 134K)

Your comment doesn’t make sense

You can't cope with the possibility of being wrong, can you? You're in a lose-lose situation now.

Everyone is going to die from global warming, including me and you. There is no escaping it. You are powerless to stop it. Billions and billions of deaths from all organisms on Earth and there is nothing you can do. We all know it's coming, we all know it can prevented, and yet nothing will be done and you are completely powerless. How does that make you feel, that everything you do is just watching the clock tick till the time where your children and grandchildren die, and none will come after them. What are you going to do about that, user?

work at a nuke powerplant. just browse armslist and interwebs all day. make a shit load of money for a measly 2yr degree

full time sandwich artist

Student starting a nursing program this fall, and I fucking hate nurses.
Any advice for nursing school, user?

Attached: 1526674672564.png (640x480, 406K)

Well that's an optimistic assumption you're making about me having children

Kys

Pilot in training

Psychiatric Correctional Officer. It's like being a normal CO except there is more poo and pee thrown at you.

I saw a guy jam a spoon down his dick hole.

Found the felon

I'm a business owner. I get to rake in money hand over first while sitting at home and posting on Jow Forums. It's honestly a dream job and I fell into it by accident.

I won't reveal too much, but I'm in 3d printing.

can i get uuhhhhhhhh 12 inch..... grilled chicken....

spoon first, or handle first?

>that's why I want to do...

Start in Corrections. The pay ranges from shit, to fucking fantastic.

its why liberals are so impulsive and crazy. if everything is going to end because muh ebil conservatives killed earth (even though it was really China and India) then why not be a gay, incest loving, fat, weed smoking, race mixing pedo?

Attached: theaccountant.jpg (960x1440, 299K)

I raise organic grass fed cattle. I sell meat to pro athletes and hippies who can't go vegan.

>I won't reveal too much, but I'm in 3d printing.

Attached: unhappy_ATF_agent.jpg (499x444, 57K)

Handle.

But it flipped sideways inside him. He mashed it all the way into an area where it had room to turn around. The hospital was so sick of this dude (apparently he does stuff like this a lot.) that they told him to pee in a cup, he peed, and they said "Done. Take him back."

The man now has a thick plastic spoon inside of him for life. And he can't jerk off.

>cops that choose to be in prison
there exists no lower form of life

i love your beef flaps

is there really any hope for these people? or did god leave them behind?

CObro here too.

It's an easy job and if you WANT to get into real shit on a daily basis, you can.

Never been charged, pussy boy.

>Its an easy job that gets me taxpayer gibs
You're literally more of a nigger than the inmates. Because you chose to be there.

My uncle use to be corrections and told me stories like this all the time. Ill share one.

>My uncle
>Watching over cons in the common room
>Two dude playing battleship
>...
>...F7....
>guy awkwardly moves his hand and moves his boat
>Miss!
>YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER, I KNOW YOU MOVED YOUR BOAT
>everyone looks
>the con stands up, and stabs the cheating con right in the neck with a pencil
>guy nearly dies
>over a game of battleship

What part of the midwest? Im in chiraq

UPS driver

Not that user, but someone's got to do it. Stop being such a fragile faggot.

what up Elk

My inmates range from batshit, eating their own intestines, insane (not joking. I barely missed a guy who could pull his intestines out of his ass.) to depressed or bipolar. Most of them went crazy in prison rather than being crazy and being sent to prison due to their actions as a crazy person.

So in short...there are a few who are in my psychiatric ward because they want a chance to be treated and hopefully be semi-normal when they get out. But the vast majority are there for life. Or if ever released they'll be right back.

I can have a level of sympathy for the crazy ones. But I still wish we would just dig a big hole out back and bury them all.

I take it back, there's a used car salesman in the thread

No one actually believes that shit, do you? If people actually thought the world would be burnt to a crisp and everyone in it would be fried they would do more than get angry on Twitter and wave picket signs in front the orange man. I mean, think about it. If these people who make up the majority of the the US and Europe actually thought the world was going to end and there was a surefire way of stopping it, they would try to forcibly take control of power and wage a legitimate war to stop it. They wouldn't be watching game of thrones or star wars, they'd be out there fighting to stop them and all their children from fucking dying. But they don't believe it, they just want something to be angry about because they are bored with their post-modern lives.

I once got into a fist fight with my brother over a game of Risk. It happens.

I was looking into that, I was interested in primatology, so chimps in cages

How do I get into this, I love nuclear power, It'd be cool to work security for one, id settle for homer simpson LARP

Corrections is not a fun job faggot, its good pay, these inmates can choose to kill you if you smile the wrong way. Its not some cushy welfare job like at a federal building, or if your the lazy ass warden.

I make $30k dawg. I work here because I needed a job.

>eating their own intestines
these people should just be turned into fertilizer

receptionist...

Attached: 1539942237956.jpg (687x589, 117K)

Med/surg RN here, can confirm.
Innawoods isn’t very amputee-friendly.

this is actually a thing. climate change is a natural process.

Wait for the warm pulse of the ice age we are currently in to end and 200 ft ice sheets to forever churn the accomplishments of global warming nuts to dust.

Attached: 11.png (564x377, 44K)

I met a dude who was in our version of "The Hole" because his cell mate drank his Moutain Dew, and he tried to drown him in the toilet.

Hand held electrinics sales in a high preasure atmosphere

What specifically, user? I also work a food factory, we make workout supplements, and stuff of that nature. I work QA there and I honestly hate it sometimes. It's nothing but arguing with production, I miss being in the warehouse.

Attached: 1542084033238.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

post bread on tits

>cops
they arent cops. at all. not even a little bit. they exist to make sure the inmates survive and dont eacape. thats all. cops wont go into a prison, they have to leave their guns behind.

waddya' mean?