I want to join the Bundeswehr Panzertruppe

I want to join the Bundeswehr Panzertruppe.
is it worth it? what can i expect?
what are the odds of becoming a gunner?

Attached: Neuer-Kampfpanzer-Leopard-2-A7-560x350-bf857dab0692dfb7.jpg (560x350, 57K)

dont they have a massive manpower shortage ? pretty sure you can get any job you want if you're competent and not lazy.
also being a tank gunner isnt as fun as you might imagine.
t. ex tank gunner

Military expenditure is expected to rise in Europe in the next few years so it may be a fun time to join
All factors point towards transnational forces so it may be useful to know another European language after German and English

I would say pretty good, pretty sure the German military really needs troops.

Too bad they don't accept obese amerishit pigs. Fuck off and die, faggot.

Attached: american soldier7.jpg (394x604, 45K)

how does he do PT tests?

EU is basically merkels attempt at a fourth reich,they're all gonna speak german other then a handful of grumpy french people.
this, they have a manpower problem which means they're probably full of low quality dumb soldiers right now, if your IQ is above 90 you can probably get any role you want.

>Bundeswehr Panzertruppe.

and you are asking this question on a japanese anime forum ? and in english ?

gotdam this 4m has gone to hell

You are so fucking mad lmao

Are you kidding? That's what peak performance looks like buck-o. That's solid, battle-hardened USING muscles of a superior born and bred warrior caste, not those faggy lean meat showboating "muscles" that piss-tier SF faggots prance around with when they backstroke out of their paddle boats.

>gunner

Why not driver, i'd love to roam around in a leo 2.

Attached: american soldier4.jpg (639x960, 98K)

>is it worth it?
Yes
>what can i expect?
Fun Nazi stuff

>being a tank gunner isnt as fun
care to elaborate?
what's the best position on a tank?

commander if you get a competent crew,other then that it's loader, it's a pain in the ass having to load the drum on exercises but otherwise it's pretty comfy.

Warte bis Flintenuschi weg ist

ja genau das hab ich vor

you have to start as a loader anyway so i guess that's good
there's no way i have the chops to be a commander.
how hard is it in reality?

Haja dann mach's, alle (ex-)Soldaten die ich kenne haben ihre Zeit bei der Truppe geliebt/lieben es.

Attached: bundeswehr pferd.jpg (598x697, 85K)

Driver is the normally the designated trap

Hoffe du magst pinke Litzen

pretty much all professional soldiers in the world are dumb as fuck.

not that hard, being a gunner wasnt that bad i just kind of regret not going for commander course. you got all sorts of fancy tehc these days your gun automatically locks on targets and even helicopters (there's special anti aircraft rounds).you get live feed from UAVs on your station and both visual range + IR amplified optics.ballistic computer for the tank mortar so you can pretty accurately mortar enemies behind buildings and such.
these days theres an experimental trial using those fancy fighter pilot augmented reality helmets so the entire crew of the tank can basically see though the tank.

anyways its a great army job,even being the loader which back in my day needed to operate a loading drum by hand not only loads shells into an electric drum.

>get replace by a green cuck
I also want to join as officier but so much is fuck up. My fwdl was a waste of time after bootscamp

Commanding aint too hard desu. But if the position dictates the time you have to serve then go for the short option '::D'

In FDF every Leo2 crew member, from random 4th tank loader to platoon leader, served the same 11.5 months so being Commander meant I had most freedom, so to speak, so it was what I went for. Having a good crew helps but just as good results you get by being a good teacher for a poor crew.

Don't they have like, 6 working tanks?

ja ja ja

das it mane !

That's a case of "pulled back from the IRR during the surge".
When you leave the army you're technically in the inactive reserves and able to be called on for 2-3 years.
During the surge in Iraq we did that a lot, resulting in guys who'd been out long enough to become landwhales getting shipped right to iraq.

god why does it have to be like this

My dad was in it for 4 years, he said it was fun as hell, but the training is a bitch

>the training is a bitch
care to elaborate?
how bad can it be?

We, France, will never build common aircraft carrier with these guy

Sitting in the winter night with nothing but a shirt, crawling out off a sinking tank, etc. But this is the 80's so stuff may have changed