How would you Defend against a breach?

Would an M60 really be a good choice for defending against a breaching? How do you protect against Flash Bangs and room clearing techniques?

Attached: 64742052_459563234613824_345843342338162688_n.jpg (750x683, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opg6Bg34yfM
youtube.com/watch?v=YJEbQwHGygA
youtube.com/watch?v=lGG84c2FsU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they are breaching you probably already loss. But you can make then loose too by burning it down with everyone inside

Wet towel around the head for the flash bangs.

Build a steel wall with a gun sight through it. They'll never get you in there.

I'd use an M-14. Better control and easier reload.

Reinforced doors.
Fake doors.
Booby trapped doors.
False floors that collapse into the basement.
Asphyxiating gas.
Sprinkler system with gasoline.
Escape tunnel.
Convincing body double to leave behind in the burning building with a fireproof drivers license.

Door-operated IEDs.

it's not like they just leave if they can't arrest or kill you, or get into your house, they'll just get reinforcements and more dakka.

Real fake doors

>IED with wire controlle outside of window
>IED around the house
>H2S gasgrenade to fuck them out
>last time fapping to traps

Attached: 55a3a31a0ad7fda70b7d3c23d4f91528-imagejpeg.jpg (700x875, 82K)

Hence the escape tunnel. The traps are to buy you time. The body double is to buy you freedom.

A 7.62x51mm machinegun would be somewhat useful for that, yeah.

>M14
>Better control
Not in full-auto, that thing jumps all over the place, the M60 will be far better for doing lots of short bursts, and you can set it up with as long as a belt as you want.

I mean if we're just gonna make up outlandish shit, just say you've got an M1 Abrams; roll out over the pigs and then blast their SWAT truck with a cannon shell.

Booby trapped front gate, IEDs on main road to house. False front door, tunnels, acid in sprinkler system, primary machine gun position with enfilave fire down long hallway, fall back to a supplementary fighting position once overrun. Last resort I fall back to my sealed garage and weld myself shut into my killdozer decorated with anime girls and burst myself out and start my final barrage. Probably stage it as allahu ackbar or something.

>entry team runs into any amount of trouble
>they just ask the mayor to drop a bomb on your house

THAT’S US

wow dude where do u live a bunker

You need a couple of fake escape tunnels too.

>build a small decorative wall around your house with plants around it
>3 or so foot high making it perfect for them to stack up there
>while building the wall install a sprinkler system and multiple electric grill highlighters
>have the pump run into your house with a tank full of ethonal free gas and some stabilizer
>alphabet stacks up on wall
>start blastinget it burn or burn mother fucker or any song about burning
>turn on the pump and hit the sparks
>make smoke devices that use wax
>juice poison ivy and sumac and mix into the wax which mixes into the smoke devices
Ever see your buddies get set on fire and you get a full body including internal poison ivy rash?

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-121701.jpg (466x446, 169K)

You brilliant son of a bitch.

Attached: download (4).jpg (259x194, 9K)

>Reinforced door.

This is the only one you need as long as long as the courts continue looking favorably on homeowners that shoot no-knockers in self defense.

My drill sgt told us a story of a guy in Iraq that dug a hole in his house and laid a couch over right in front of the only entrance, then set up inside with some soviet belt-fed machine gun. He said it took a while to get him, they were shooting AT4's and grenades in there for a while before they called in a helicopter on him, and I think they even had to do that more than once. but that dude apparently killed a whole bunch of Iraqi army dudes before they got him
>pic related, an artist's rendition of how it may have looked

Attached: Iraqi Ambush Couch.png (1911x779, 63K)

By having laws that protect your rights and freedoms. Also by not being bootlickers or support pigs on /k.

I’m guessing he’s from Detroit.

A few of these might hurt them a little.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

>Would an M60 really be a good choice for defending against a breaching?
No, it would be terrible.
The benefits of large caliber, belt fed machine guns are mostly lost in that sort of situation. Unless you're talking about stopping them from getting in by engaging them at a distance from the building.
But once they're coming in, you want to be able to be maneuverable and be able to fall back to a different part of the building, and then make an escape while they are clearing it.

>How do you protect against Flash Bangs
Metal grates on the inside of the windows. Wooden boards will work but the will just break them, then throw in any grenades they have.

>and room clearing techniques?
Traps if you can. Reinforce doors/locks to make it slower for them. If you can, have one person cover their point of egress, ie the come down a hallway and you light them up, they retreat and your buddy lights them up.
You can also use reinforced doors to give you more time to bug out.

>get set on fire and you get a full body including internal poison ivy rash?
Just think about the burn survivors- mind warping itching that can’t be scratched.

What does the wet towel do? I've often thought about this. Flash bangs would be my downfall. I have modern CBRN equipment for gas, but how can one prevent flashbang effects?

Damn is that art or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=opg6Bg34yfM

Earplugs and welding hood my nigga

>build your own house with preset traps n shit
>front lawn covered in mines
>multiple rooms with booby trapped guns firing at will
>others with smoke devices like
>last room is the most difficult to get in
>a literal bunker with reinforced walls/door
>nothing in it except
>dildos
>hundreds of them just hanging from the ceiling
>all shapes and sizes
>all wet due to the lube that is constantly spraying from the sprinkler system
>Careless Whisper by George Michael is playing over the loud speakers
>literally deafening
>by the time they reach the room you're already down one of the many underground tunnels
>crawling through the dirt like a lubed up tunnel rat
>won't be able to find you due to there being hundreds of tunnels
>escape to your Cesna that's ready and waiting
>run to Mexico
>change your name to "El Dongle"
>repeat in about 5 years

Is that you Christopher Dorner? Did you make it out alive after all?

>What does the wet towel do?

Nothing. Wear eye/ear protection.

>how can one prevent flashbang effects?

expect a loud bang when the little black thing comes in a door that's being breached.

nigger, where you gonna get a M60?
home built water cooled M1919 is the way to go

gut house and have both front and rear doors fall into a 4m deep cesspool filled 3m deep with water and oil. Place rubber strips behind doors to obscure vision.
see how many officers the house eats before they figure it out

I do my best

Imagine getting your ankles shot out, falling down, aand the last thing you see is a pair of cheeky looking, bushy eyebrows peeking over the barrel of a cold war era blasty boi.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJEbQwHGygA

>he rather wait for the other players to grief his house rather than griefing their base with tnt and destroying their beds first.
t. user. Never gonna make it out here in the anarchist minecraft servers

Attached: DnOkKNLXoAAfOH5.jpg (1200x674, 81K)

>full body including internal poison ivy rash?
Fatal. Swollen airways tend to kill people.

>napalm around entrance
>mounted guns powered by arduinos and some servos that start shooting at entrance when they come in
>IEDs
>chlorine gas released inside the house
>waters sprays and exposed wires
>mines that shoot a spike into their feet if stepped on
>spike could also be connected to mains power
>piss jug spraying apparatus
>dildo/guro room
>boku no pico playing on tv
>metallica - dont tread on me blasting from all speakers in the house
>no step on snek flags in every room

As a former grunt type, honestly just install a hidden camera outside the door and shoot through the wall during a stack. If they make it into the breach you might get a few but you won't get them all.

>he hasn't rigged his house to blow right as the pigs get to his bedroom and see the dummy with a smiling face drawn on it and a sign that says cowabunga it is hanging around it's neck

>How do you protect against
not being a criminal terrorist helps a lot

how well would an auto-darkening welding helmet work against a flashbang (combined with sufficient hearing protection)?

Attached: smol thonk.jpg (640x775, 67K)

they take my rights, i take their lives

There were all kinds of rumors about the security systems installed at the Saudi ambassador's mansion in Colorado. They were designed to thwart terrorists with VBIEDs and other such devices.

They supposedly included a hydraulic piston system along the driveway leading to the property which could be activated to pop out of the ground (in the form of spikes and wall-segments) and trap/destroy any approaching vehicles.

They also supposedly included systems inside of the house designed to clobber any intruders in ways that cannot be easily avoided or undone, such as high-pressure jets of hot glue that sets quickly as it cools.

What would you actually do as an operator if you and your team get jizzed on by fire hoses full of scalding adhesives?

sabaton a shit

>They supposedly included a hydraulic piston system along the driveway leading to the property which could be activated to pop out of the ground (in the form of spikes and wall-segments) and trap/destroy any approaching vehicles.
Raised bollards are pretty standard anywhere

The larger threat now is the proliferation of explosive breaching. Thats how they got the pulse shooter
>omar frags 50 fags
>cops try to make entry
>he trades shots and retreats to bathroom
>camps the door
>cops cant hose down the bathroom because could be hosties
>cops use an underthedoorcam to figure out where he is in the room
>go to the same space outside the club
>setup a breaching charge with 10% netweight over
>clack it off
>wall crumbles and pieces of wall hit omar
>cops shoot omar a couple times through the new found hole just to be sure
So now you need a reinforced concrete home

>Escape tunnel.
>Improvised explosive device, gas or doors filled with tannerite
An escape tunnel is literally the best bet of getting out, bonus points for some self-closing mechanism and having an exit far away enough with some supplies to get under their radar.

>place a sticky note over the sight and wait for the oxy torches to arrive

Got this from gmod darkRP but I don't see why it couldn't work irl
>Build your own home
>No windows or back-door, this can be the only way in
>Include a short hallway at the front door
>Hallway leads to another reinforced door
>Must be reinforced concrete or something very very sturdy, the only way in is to get through the door at the end of the hall
>have a slit running down the length of the hall
>knee height or lower
>6in-1ft width
>Room next to the hallway
>Small step-up in said room
>Do the math, you can optimize it so that from this position you can shoot into the hall but they can't shoot you at all (Even prone)
>Now the only way in is getting to the end of this hall, stopping, and ramming down the door
>If you want to get out alive, use carpet in the hall and install a heat/weight sensor under it
>Rig that up to automatically fire your gun of choice and make sure it has lots of ammo
>Get out through escape tunnel rigged to collapse once you get out on the other end

Attached: 1558066639499.jpg (1024x725, 80K)

kek

you just solved counter counter terrorism

>How would you Defend against a breach?
youtube.com/watch?v=lGG84c2FsU0

Set house on fire

Bretty cool

>Have 2 story house
>Remove the stairs

literal steel plated walls
1/4 inch A36 steel sheet between I beam studs, reinforced door frame with a dropbar across the door
windows with rebar cages worthy of the worst ghetto

stori?

Breach their house before they clock on.

Attached: RWDS.jpg (720x1198, 219K)

Attached: maito dai.gif (220x124, 133K)

what the fuck did I just witness

But then the only place to go is down to them to attempt an escape. Am I missing something or just retarded?

Attached: 3CEFA239-7CE2-4F27-B75C-D0FBCDB64D42.gif (250x250, 1.04M)

It looks like a bust of some kind of office building, they broke in and found everything shredded, wiped, and/or destroyed

I’d rather have a vickers gun than an m60

I get that part, I meant more of who the fuck was bunkered down there? what illegal shit where they doing? and most of all where the hell did they go?

Attached: 1539389476647.jpg (640x480, 49K)

How many times are you autists gonna recreate this SAME fucking picture? It was lame the first time it was made...

Stock scam. Call up old people and sell them stocks that don't exist. Cash cow tbqh.

>implying

Attached: 1559690693978.jpg (854x874, 113K)

would be disabled before they stack up or theyll just stack up and breach the wall or roof.

>get a megaphone, tie it to blaster speakers connected to your property.
>at the start of the raid shout at the top of your lungs
>ATF I AM CUM
>BLAST YOUR second hand hanger fire suppression system
>as the swat team wades through chest high lube foam release your ankle biters
>the walls open up ankle high and the army of
>nigger rigged hand drills with flex grinder disks tied to them swarm the corridors
>the screams of confusion, horror and anguish fills your home
>intensify your masturbation grunting in the megaphone

Attached: DSxUudLXkAAz0aJ.jpg (1200x675, 123K)

Anybody else hear Hotel California?

Based ATF poster

In a fireworks display, specifically the finale, they have those fireworks that only make a little flash, but then a huge thud in your chest? Those are called salutes, and they are roughly the same idea as a flashbang, but obviously farther away. When the explosion is in the same enclosed space as you, the thud is more severe and probably very disorienting.

Your best bet is to prevent flashbangs in the first place, by covering windows with tight wire mesh so they can't break the glass and tip a flashbang (or teargas or smoke) in the opening. After that, I would situate myself in a place where a flashbang can't be thrown near enough to me without exposing an enemy to gunfire. At the top of a long straight staircase, preferably enclosed on the sides. Failing that, I guess that trying to put out suppressing fire in the general direction it came from could make them hesitant to enter. This is also where a staircase helps, by being a chokepoint.

Bootlicker

Yes. SWAT isn't prepared to breach a truly fortified location. Once they realize that the place is a deathtrap they'll switch into siege mode, where an M60 won't be useful. If sufficient preparation & supplies you could survive a siege for quite a while.

Hide in a panic room that is impossible to find

even better , dont be in the house at all

>dont be home
This is unironically the most solid plan. As long as you dump your phone, and aren't driving a modern car, you're pretty much impossible to find without the help of snitches.

Sulphuric acid cannons and bombs with shit covered shrapnel.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lGG84c2FsU0
That is fucking awesome. Imagine all the fucking salt as they just keep hitting barrier after barrier.

you forgot about facial recognition cameras

>By having laws that protect your rights and freedoms.
>having laws
>protect your rights and freedoms
>laws
>rights and freedoms
Your heart is in the right place, but your mind needs to get with the fucking program.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’, because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
— Thomas Jefferson

Sunglasses , fake moustache , beanie

grow a beard. wear a hat with the brim low. solved.

this as fuck. laws make you less free by definition.

>"ARREST THAT MAN HE'S TRYING TO COVER HIS FACE FROM THE CAMERAS!"
>"People with nothing to hide wouldn't worry about facial recognition cameras"
>ETC.
Fug

Yup.

So do bullets from swat teams.

incredible artwork.

>gets laughed at by dispatch and units sent to you instead for wasting police resources.

Then use the opposite method called "somebody else's problem" dress up in the most ridicolous shit and say retarded things and swat will ignore your existence

Attached: lmao.jpg (500x333, 30K)

Why not circular saws under the floorboard? Then they just cut through

You could just replace the whole thing with water+high voltage and knock them out , no need to get violent

Attached: dunthinkso.gif (220x162, 44K)

>water+high voltage
>knock them out
Go stick a fork in an outlet and see how knocked out you get

Tasers also use high voltage

If it's low amperage it cant kill you...unless you have a pacemaker

underrated

>Convincing body double to leave behind in the burning building with a fireproof drivers license

holy shit it's like 9/11 all over again

How can this have not been posted yet?

Attached: knock knock.gif (370x281, 1.98M)