Some dude got busted for 3d printing working firearms

Some dude got busted for 3d printing working firearms bbc.co.uk/news/amp/newsbeat-48695173

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-094736_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mylondon.news/all-about/crime
youtube.com/watch?v=n-rWnQphPdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>London
Should have just went straight to making nukes desu
same penalty anyways

London in 2019

Attached: 1536960121293.webm (406x720, 2.81M)

One of those look like a Nerf gun, the fucking name on the side isn't helping. Also fuck bongland, PA luty is based but they fucked him

Poltard go go go away

t. buttmad britbong

Attached: 1536167761505.webm (636x360, 2.91M)

>hurr duur polll
Not even him, but this shit made my local news in Idaho
And yes, it's London faggot

this tbqh. i still respect the bong for recognizing the importance of civilian owned arms and having the initiative to produce.

I mean it seems like the bongs are all about improvised weapons since they're so hard to come by over there. For example PA Luty wrote a book on how to make a homemade subgun from scratch and I believe a lot of the literature on homemade weapons either come from England proper or northern Ireland because of the troubles

What did they do?

I wish it was enough to sway public opinion. Their flouride program must be aggressive because the majority of brits seem to be drowning in koolaid.

Really those few bongs that have a bit of fight in them makes me hopeful in a boogaloo scenario. Because if even bongs can hold our hope then comparatively it should be a cakewalk for us

>never been to london

The only thing he did wrong was get himself caught.

>.22lr
>"deadly shot"
Pick one

i dont get it... they have batons? they stole a cop? or is just just sticks and they robbed some one?

those are machetes.

I'm surprised they didn't mention the bouncing around meme

so, he 3d printed a nerf-gun, didn't he?

that's like the most retarded and useless way to use a knife, either on a person or a car. what the fuck is he doing

>driver almost runs over bicycler
>bicycler gets mad and fights back

yeah dude that's totally what happened

#diversityisourstrength

ohhh

when you design a working 3d printed firearm you can make it look as cool as you want and leave your name off the design.

people actually do this thing where they throw a bike into the road, makes it look like the driver hit a cyclist then the guy who threw the bike comes out, stabs and robs the driver, steals the car too.

>that's like the most retarded and useless way to use a knife, either on a person or a car. what the fuck is he doing
you're asking too much of people who can barely sign their name.

btw, machete gangs are an almost daily occurrence in London.

Attached: 1541532555661.jpg (622x1923, 176K)

>machete gangs are an almost daily occurrence in London

Do they dance with machetes like the chicoms?

Attached: kung fu hustle-dancing axe gang.gif (245x165, 943K)

>Do they dance with machetes like the chicoms?
kek'd. some do prance around with them.

when I lived in London (moved in 2017), I would see beatings and fights on the streets almost daily as I was commuting.

good site to see what's going on in London is this:

mylondon.news/all-about/crime

they track all the arrests and reported crimes. it's horrific. I think Chicago has less crime.

Attached: 1551381474736.jpg (657x1021, 126K)

No it literally is, go watch the full video retard

Do you think the normal reaction to a traffic accident is to pull a gigantic mall ninja knife and attack the offending party?

No, but the retard still ran over his bike

Of the small population who understand, half are retarded, muh UK army n queen types. Logical pro gun people are few and far.

Well over here in not-Somalia we settle these disputes with insurance claims or civil suits.

Go play on a freeway you fucking monkey.

>Ooogaboogaboogabooga! You run over bike! Me behead you! Bix nood!

I don't disagree that the nigger is way out of line
You just moved the goalposts dude

>Ooogaboogaboogabooga! Me no reafing comprehension

I don't know what goalposts you're talking about. It just sounds like you're making excuses for the behavior of a literal savage.

>best city ever
>hundreds of stabbings and gang rapes by refugee mutts

Attached: bruh.png (388x78, 7K)

Hey, buddy. Rape gangs are just part and parcel of living on Turkana IV, err, I mean Britain.

>these images are clearly faked this couldnt ever happen so therefor you must be le /po/ boogeyman

>i spend half my paycheck on ammunition and the other half on my wife's son

there is only one solution to this problem

Attached: remove_kebab.jpg (900x900, 68K)

Good thing knives and guns are banned over there.

This. Fuck gun control and fuck pigs.

Did this retard actually print the gun with the university printer?

based

No one wears a balistic vest in britbong land not even beat cops, a bullet entering your chest of any size has a high chance of killing you

>Jow Forums Determined What Bongs Will Look Like in 2020, and It's Beautiful.

Attached: 14FAA000-641F-463D-A62B-6BCAC96C4725.jpg (1125x1297, 526K)

No way

Probably not even his.

Their water is full of cocaine not fluoride

youtube.com/watch?v=n-rWnQphPdQ
not quite

You are a retard. 90% of cops were level 3 ballistic vest. Many youth in Brixton, Tower hamlets, Croydon etc are found wearing stab proof jackets.

The waste water is the most cocaine laced water in the world.

bury your head more faggot

Oh Britannia you used to rule the waves,, now you people are nothing but slaves

Attached: 1560389944885.gif (406x202, 3.42M)

Fuck niggers, fuck Jews, and fuck you

your mum does all three with pride :^)

>high chance of killing you
Pistol calibres, like 22, have a survival rate of something like 84%. Knives are literally more likely to kill you.

You've never seen Russian jewelry store heists on liveleaks have you?.

obviously, the shit that you see on live leaks is going to be the shit that is exceptional. That doesn't mean that every goddamned shooting is a one shot drop you mong.

nice mercedes

Attached: fucking americans.webm (540x960, 1.16M)

imagine the smell

>bongs
>Brits
>Tendai Muswere

England hate thread it is

Attached: God Save the Queen.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

Attached: British Faggot Police.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

I am not sure what I am looking at here, it hurts me

Just 3d print someone elses fingerprints on it, ez.

Someone needs to make an edit of this where instead of US/Canada it's GB getting shanked by a peaceful machete gang member.

Attached: HIu2FeQ.jpg (500x393, 54K)

Just an average day at the pub m8, carry on

I don't mind gays. Hell, I don't even mind flamboyant gays, so long as they mind their own business. that said, this entire country would have been done a good turn by forty or fifty men with baseball bats absolutely wrecking that faggot parade.

here is some /ck/ inspired bong.

Attached: british cuisine.webm (640x351, 2.81M)

This webm always makes me unproportionally angry

>mcdonalds

I didn't get what was so bad at first. The bread looked good, the fries looked good. I was sure there was gonna be a nice thick sandwich, or at least some chowder or something. British "cuisine" is so fucking bland, more food variety is the silver lining of being overrun by immigrants.