Be honest...

Be honest, if 50% of the US male population was consistently born gay and remained at roughly the same percentage no matter how few of them reproduced due to some long term effect of xenoestrogens in the water or chemicals in the air which was impossible to remedy would you still uphold the constitution?

Attached: MV5BZDllOWMwOWMtOGIwNi00ZTRmLWE1ZjAtMjk4NDdmYWRhOTg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzgzODI1OTE@._V1_UY268_CR5,0,182 (182x268, 16K)

Yes. Because the freedoms outlined within it more important than anything else.

No I wouldn't step to "own libtards" or whatever you poltards are on about

>impossible to remedy
How would throwing out the Constitution help?

What the fuck does this have to do with weapons?

Go back to Jow Forums

You'd want them to be entitled to the same freedoms and rights as you?

Attached: 1483545044968.webm (480x480, 2.18M)

user, treading on one man's rights means it's a okay to tread on anyone

They have a right to be gay if they want to. As long as it doesn't get shoved in my face all the time I couldn't give 2 squirts of piss.

>born gay
lol it's a choice buddy.

Yes you fucking falseflagging liberal faggot, guns for everyone, always, and let no one be forgotten.

Attached: AVE NEX ALEA.jpg (2816x2112, 473K)

Hell yeah, that's means half as many guys to take a woman which means more pussy for me

based Jow Forumsubist

Because if there were no freedom, Jow Forumstards would be able to rely on the government to control their own degeneracy.

Be honest less than 13% of the population commits over 50% of the violent crimes in this country.

Attached: A761ED40-AD84-4859-9091-54CA8BCAF746.jpg (855x1024, 115K)

That doesn't answer the question. How does throwing away my own constitutional rights help other people not be gay?

Statposters and chartposters get the rope. You have to go back.

Bio-weapons

It doesn't, this guy is either a delusional pollack or a delusional leftist false-flagging as a delusional pollack. Either way they are, themselves, a massive faggot.

I just don't understand why you would want to give these amoral, degenerate, diseased people who are fundamentally opposed to your existence and your beliefs the same rights and freedoms that your ancestors and forefathers fought for. Its just baffling.

You remind me if the crazy person in town i avoid making eye contact with because i don't want to here their sob story for the 50th time. Just looking for a smoke or a quarter.

That's you with your crazy talk. Go outside. Jerk off. Just stop writing, for all our sake.

>who are fundamentally opposed to your existence and your beliefs
If they think it's their right and everyone else's right to own guns, we're not opposed on any level.

Attached: Psalm 137, the k translation.png (964x372, 29K)

I'd get my gopro and plate carrier on. I don't give a fuck how based you tranny fag libertarians think you are, you are a defect like cancer and miscarriages. Sit back and watch the shit hit my polarized 4D Minecraft glasses as I smile like Travid Bickle. LGBT people make the funniest victims anyway.

Attached: 1553533503840.png (569x703, 494K)

It was subtle enough at first OP but now you're just making it way too obvious user that you're baiting.

No, I'm not OP, you PR fags ruin all the good jokes. You told me to try harder when I discussed custard mouthed arab spine whacking and tongue fluttering, and aren't a part of the salt right leftypol tranny piggy nose clique ya nggerlover

Attached: 1539883020268.jpg (504x198, 44K)

Of course, how could i forget about GRID

I don't know user, you want to spend a week in my rape dungeon?