I thought Germans had no since of humor

I thought Germans had no since of humor.

Attached: 20190619_013303.jpg (1440x1347, 558K)

Being bankrupt warps your sense of humor

Germans have no sense of humor but do have a strong business sense.

pretty sure their social media/PR team is US based

They saw all the flak Hi-point was getting and capitalized on it to get free advertisement.

Is that why Jow Forums is so funny and fucked up at the same time?

Embracing their already long history as a meme company maybe their redemption arc.

i don't get it how is this supposed to be funny

OK, when even the teutonic tards are dunking on you, you done fucked up.

Maybe, accepting that you now have nothing to lose does shit like that.

Hi point had a contest to name their new pistol. Yeet Cannon was the top vote, but instead of choosing it they decided to have a second round of voting with the top 5

or something like that I'm not really paying attention fuck hi point piece of shit pistol

>piece of shit pistol
I mean they really are, but they are reliable. About the ugliest guns. I’d buy a yeet cannon though to flex on zoomers. Could OC it too

How has hi point not realized the kind of people who buy their $149 bricks are exactly the people who would like their product having a retarded name like yeet cannon?

I think they’re in denial of the fact that they manufacture ghetto blasters and coon carbines

>since of humor

>Coon Canon

She's American.

>she

le yeeet lololol xd

Is it a tranny?

>tfw H&K ends up making a gun and calling it the yeet kanone
>Gets govement procured by some countries cause it's H&K so why the fuck not
>Ends up being used in every Hollywood flick ever

I hate this timeline so very, very much

>Hi point had a contest to name their new pistol
why do people keep making those?
finale is always cringy reddit memename vs. edgy Jow Forums memename

Same lady caught flak over the Crayon Eaters post a couple of months ago.
She had that captioned under the pictures of the new USMC rifle manufacturered by HK in Georgia.

#onk #onk

All I want to do is have a nice glass of Hitler Did Nothing Wrong when I clean my Yeet Cannon and these companies just wont let me have that!

Nah I keep hearing this "they're ugly but reliable" but there's reviews articles and videos, that show they really are trash through and through and suffer malfunctions

Well, we got yeet cannon handguns, yeet cannon lowers, we just need a yeet cannon shotgun then it'll be in the next John Wick.

Fuck you all, I’m going to become an arms manufacturer and name the company “Yeet Cannonry”

Weird, I keep seeing videos where they get shot in the literal slide and keep running

Yeah demo ranch ran one over with a truck, poured swamp water and algae through it then shot it with another gun and it kept running

I wouldn't be caught dead with a hi point but I'd buy one if it was named yeet cannon.

Back to cuckit shillablue

literally all they have to do is export big time to the US to fix their bankruptcy

They don't.

boy u shure kno lotz about bizness!!!

100% cringe