What's up with preppers being so autistic they need instruction on the concept of "dressing like a normal person...

What's up with preppers being so autistic they need instruction on the concept of "dressing like a normal person," and even then can't do it right because they can't even fathom the idea of wearing jeans like normal human beings instead of tacticool grey cargo pants.

Attached: 1234123432.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>literally dressing grey
i love it
>preppers
>autistic
answered your own question

Attached: Chang.jpg (312x345, 21K)

>the apocalypse is announced
>dress down in designer
Nothing to see here folks just a regular helpless citizen, so hungry, please help government

Why don't they dress in normal street clothes and keep a change of clothing in their car or something?

> needing a comprehensive instruction program to dress like a normal person

I always thought this shit was halarious.

I have considered making a bunch of mildy satirical videos about "ultimate greyman" tactics like how to dress up like a utility worker or why you should store a Dominos Delivey light up car top thing in your car.

I dont wany my name or face associated with their sad failure though. So that is out.

Jeans were designed for cowboys and miners...are you a cowboy or a miner? Or are you just a larper?

smart people do that outside of habbedig reasons

I actually am a cowboy.

This is actually a good idea for urban exploration reasons. Cops fuck around less with delivery drivers, civic workers, etc. Security guards will let you into areas you're not normally allowed into. Etc.
Also if some nigger starts chimping at you and you leave the area but come back 5 minutes later dressed totally differently or with a car topper, they'll think you're someone different and leave you alone.

Grey is a neutral color, it's pretty inconspicuous. nobody would suspect that guy is carrying.

Attached: 1560640654095.png (374x313, 161K)

This is true, im always perplexed as to why common sense shit baffles normies.
O shit the power is out, why do you even have a flashlight in your car user?

Thats how process servers get into places to hit people with subpoenas and shit.

why are you dressing other men?

Attached: red-faced-wallpaper.jpg (1024x683, 189K)

>Nobody would suspect that guy is carrying
I reckon just about everyone on Jow Forums would think "yep, that dude has a gun, or at least really wishes he had a gun" if they saw it

urban environments are kinda grey tho

Attached: 1560475332595.jpg (1346x1800, 522K)

>literally gray

Attached: laughing-serval1.jpg (600x896, 110K)

Process servant? Like a butler? Shine shoes and shit?

hmm...

>why is that man dressed entirely in wolf grey (tm) colored synthetic materials and why does he keep brushing his arm against his hip every thirty seconds?

The virgin "gray man"
>sticks out because he literally wears all gray
>reeks of autism
>obviously carrying even when he's not printing
>says the entire point is to not be noticed but secretly fantasizes about how badass and tactical he looks
>probably drives a Subaru and carries a compact in .40 S&W
>more like gay man lmao

The Chad DIRECT THREAT
>wears bright Hawaiian shirts just for the aesthetics and to flex his chest hair
>double OCs with a shoulder holster, safeties off
>doesn't care who sees him coming; intimidation is superior to the element of surprise
>10mm and .357 Magnum are the only pistol calibers he knows
>drives a classic muscle car with the windows down blaring synthwave or Mel Gibson's battle speech from Braveheart while doing coke
>confident in his knowledge that any threats worth eliminating will reveal themselves
>will probably rape and loot gray men during the apocalypse just for lolz

Attached: max-payne-3-ultimate-edition-screenshot-01-ps3-us-09jan15.jpg (640x360, 68K)

Hey grandpa, you know after bell bottoms went out of style some of those whacky kids started wearing tacticool looking cargo pants casually like you would a pair of jeans. You're average person doesn't really associate cargo pants with tacticool. Besides I'm sure everyone would love a pair of jeans if they had some cargo pockets on them.

Well, then. Howdy.

>I dont wany my name or face associated with their sad failure though. So that is out
Eh, you could still do narration, or shoot it in a way which your face is hidden. Might even add to the 'covert operator' autism.

what film is that image from

Lmao say it's "opsec" that your identity is unknown and make yourself sound as Dunning-kruger as possible. I guarantee you'll bump the sales of surplus Dominos car toppers.

i do wear a lot of plaid these days...

>tfw I'm almost all of the direct threat
What a way to live, I tell you what.