Is this victory over the fudds and boomers?

Is this victory over the fudds and boomers?

Attached: FC9134DC-CBEB-4765-BBC4-71183AF16000.jpg (2048x2048, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEcDnDQ0fFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. They should just go with the Yeet Cannon. If it doesn't sell, they can just discontinue it and make something else. It's not like it was a good looking or special gun anyway.

Fucking yeetfags. I would have thrown out yeet too, but it gave Hi-Point a barely passable excuse to drop all the other meme names without even mention. The blacks would have happily bought a gun with either name, but more people from internet demographics would have bought a PS-9 over a YC-9.

>Is this victory over the fudds and boomers?
>be retard
>get mad because company won't make gun meme

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

hoes mad lmao

not even slightly

Attached: 1557402037331.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

Shut up discorder

It's a win for the PR departments of the respective businesses because they got a bunch of manchildren to become interested in their products. Social media is cancer and this is just more evidence.

>Social media is cancer and this is just more evidence.

yeah people should never talk to each other and companies should be faceless entities that wordlessly extrude products

yea strawman

>discord trannys and zoomer cucks think niggers will let them watch if they buy a “yeet cannon”

Wtf is yeet? Is it a fortnight thing?

its how niggerfied our culture is. nothing is cool without niggers usage. youre not cool unless you worship niggers. zoomers are pathetic cuckolds.

Aero has joined the fray too. Why did you need to make a new thread though? There's already like six threads for this.

There needs to be a /ycg/ to contain you faggots.

t. man who says based

>not PS9 "problem solva 9"
Boomers probably don't give a fuck. It's millennial Jow Forumsfags that have been irreparably btfo by fortnite dancing zoomers.

Attached: 1522791822326.jpg (584x960, 133K)

I don't care for black people

Other companies are already starting to put Yeet Cannon on their products. In a month every AR and Glock parts manufacturer will be selling shit with Yeet Cannon on it.

>its true because i said so
t. zoomer
you cucks will swing with your nigger bulls

Attached: 5960D670-811F-4362-9729-333CFF1D1F16.gif (480x270, 2.15M)

are you able to formulate a sentence without talking about niggers or cucks?

did i wake up in the twilight zone? all this other talmudism is one thing but this is really getting to me.

No they aren't. Shut the fuck up fa-
Oh.

Attached: hlawcRb.png (579x451, 72K)

you nigger worshipping cucks are pathetic. im only 25 but when i was in hs only a couple niggers were with white girls. now i go to the neighborhood pool and its ONLY niggers talking to the young white bitches. zoomer white guys are nowhere to be seen while these coons chimp around with all the girls. you faggots went full submission and gave up. at this point your entire zoomer generation cant be trusted to not put a bullet in the back of my head if i tried to arm you in shtf. youd rather kill me and hope the coons want to smoke a blunt you provide.

what's a yeet

wonder how long its going to take for them to figure out all the kids interesting in yeet arent old enough to buy guns.

KNS Precision has anti-rotation pins with it too.

take your fucking meds schizo fuck

>they should go with a small demographic meme name
>who cares if it doesn't sell?
you are a genius user, should inform their marketing not to try to push out as much product as possible because their guns aren't special or good looking anyway

>thinks companies suddenly have a face due to social media
>is totally unaware they invest in manufactured messages that are approved in meetings
jesus christ user you're plugged in too much

go dilate tranny

>nigger
>cuck
>dilate
>tranny

damn you really got indoctrinated

that shits funny. im the extreme minority irl. everybody else are literal cuckolds who stand for nothing.

Dude sounds pretty insane, but he is right. Your whole generation has given up on white culture.

>white culture

please define white culture for me

Literally almost everything

Fuck off marxist trash

I woulda preferred NEET cannon honestly.

>doesn't want to admit that they don't know what white culture is outside of paintings of white families having cookouts

user, when a company or media or whatever shows you something, they are not only showing you that thing they want you to see, they are also telling you what they dont want you to see, so even if the information is biased, if you know their history and what that bias is, you will be able to use that to extract the real information.
For example, a gun company giving in to the desires of the internet folk and their memes tells you a lot about them and their situation.

What is the Renaissance what is Greco-Roman art what is democracy what are hospitals etc etc

but where is your white sexy beautiful child pumping bride?
I don't think you - oh sorry I was going to ad hominem! Nice try user almost got me there!

>Thats right goy! Forget all about thousands of years of European history, culture and heritage. It doesn't exist, so let all the niggers in to replace you right now racist!!!

Fuck off with your Frankfurt school horse shit

Attached: S to spit.jpg (260x194, 6K)

Opposite of yoink. Easy shorthand way to communicate how you feel about something in a caption.
Example:
Someone says this dollar is up for grabs
>yoink
Someone hands you an shitty IPA
>yeet
Someone tries to hand you a urine sample
>YEEEEEEET

This can be applied in odd ways for your insta/vine. For instance, a fat woman is trying to grind on you and you take a video of you drop kicking her across a room, you can caption "YEEET" for EZ likes.

Hence, guns "yeet"ing bullets is funny to zooms.

Fuck this faggot ass nigger culture garbage.

>HK: Sales are going bad, how do we combat this?
>HK: YEET CANNON

Okay.

>implying im bluepilled on thots you nigger loving tranny
youre talking to the guy who wants a race war not “romance”.

no one has really explained to me what white culture is. does it just mean wearing suits and coming home to a picket fence in the suburbs to your wife and two kids then going to church on sunday followed by a cookout in the park? every time 'white culture' gets mentioned on Jow Forums its alway ends up being young kids nostalgic for times they didn't live in.

Who gives a FUCK what SCCY does literally ever? Why don't they just spend the machine time for those slide on making guns that aren't ring of fire tier?

because sccy is a poorfag company and they know yeet cannon appeals to poorfags

>Why isnt this goy giving in?!

Attached: 1515903472071.gif (149x181, 836K)

try glorifying scientific achievement and wisdom unlike current nigger culture that glorifies being a destroyer of everything beautiful in the world through ignorant music, “look at me” over the top fashion, and overall being a purely hedonistic in the moment forget the long term consequences lower than animal nigger

1990 would like to have a word with you.

Your raid sucks and you look stupid

>purely hedonistic in the moment forget the long term consequences lower than animal nigger

thats just post-modernism

zoomers have never even heard of sccy. The customer base is 80% poor boomers who think carrying a gun you've never shot will save you so theres no reason to spend more than $200, and 20% meth heads who miraculously can pass a background check or know someone who can.

>zoomers have never even heard of sccy

do you have any proof to back that statement up outside of the tulpa in your head you use as a strawman for all your arguments?

Allowing a bunch of simpletons to name a gun is a bad idea though.

Compared to what?
Nigger culture of stealing and leaching off of society? Washing down that freshly smoked crack pipe with a gas station 40oz?
See how easy it is to turn what youre doing back around on you?

>answering a question with a question because you still cant quantify white culture.

clown world

Anyone that didn’t support Problem Solver - 9 is a newfag

>Condescending green text with low quality bait

>Mad that his jew tactics are being used back against him

Attached: 32184531287864.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

Well, I can’t cover all the based, but work ethic is prominent. As is minding your own business. Solving your own problems and making your own way in the world. Not depending on the government to cushion you from the consequences of your bad decisions.

>every time 'white culture' gets mentioned on Jow Forums its alway ends up being young kids nostalgic for times they didn't live in.
Looks like a pretty definitive claim you made. Got cites to back it up?

I live in the real world in the state these are made in. The only time I've ever seen one was in 1 gun shop 1 time and on armslist being sold by boomers.

>deflecting

>yeah people should never talk to each other
boy how did people ever develop civilization without social media
fucking neck yourself instagram addicted mong

how many goddam times am i going to point out that you're clearly a samefagging agitator

how the fuck does this give the company "face" if you're just backing up what I said?
that you have to know the company beforehand and read between the lines just confirms my point.

The Ubermensch- striving to dominate and destroy the weak through sheer will power. Not bending over and letting others destroy you but rather destroying them and leaving them in a pool of blood

White culture is being a contributing member of society. Having respect for those around you, and taking your actions into consideration. Thinking of the future and the betterment of humanity through scientific progress. White culture is aiming for the stars, and each frontier beyond. White culture is expansion and colonization. White culture is being strong and able, but having empathy for those who are not. White culture is immaculate craftsmanship, attention to detail and appreciation of the arts, whether performance, visual or otherwise.

Do you see how that clashes with the selfish ideals of basketball-americans?
>but basketball-americans are contributing members of society
Sure. I have no issue with that, what I have issue with is the fact that they are creating and propagating a culture based on thoughtless, rampant hedonism and materialism, lack of respect for pretty much anyone or anything and sheer ignorance.

>that doesnt count because i called it this
youre a nigger and “post modernism” only came into existence when whites began tolerating shitskins in positions of influence. jews count as shitskins. i just told you what white culture used to be before niggers. now we have nigger worshipping cucks like you claiming whites have never striven for greater philosophies and assume culture is putting a sweater on your dog. no bitch, whites as a collective use to have entire nations philosphically built around pursuing wisdom, scientific achievement and self improvement. now we have self destruction and subverted “science” controlled by kikes pushed to the masses. nigger culture for short.

No. Yeet Cannon is a stupid name for their gun.

How are you pussies whining over yeet cannon but want problem solver they're both memes that came from black people what's the difference. You fags are such hypocrites kys all of you

any historical white nation would understand that problem solver is more humorous and relevant than yeet cannon. but since we exist in a niggerfied culture based on lies you spastics think its the superior choice.

one is making fun of niggers and one is endearing to niggers. all zoomers look to do is appease niggers and try to fit in so yeet cannon is what they came up with.

At least it isn’t literally just drugs and murder and songs about drugs and murder

Gotta stop you right there. Drugs and murder are great, when directed properly, and they have been part of white culture since time immemorial.

too bad whites just embrace the drugs part of that and become tweaking deadbeats. if they embraced the murder part we might get a race war brewing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEcDnDQ0fFM

false

You know this is a site for people in their 20s right? If you're going to complain about young people go somewhere else. Your generation will be known forever as a bunch of draft dodging pussies that ruined the economy. If zoomers are so boohoo evil then leave, we don't want old people here, everything you do is automatically considered lame so piss off.

no fbi it's not a good thing

stop pretending you're under even 35 you shill fuckhead

he's actually absolutely right. the philosophies that spawned western civilization are the result of ergot and other hallucinogenics

False equivalence brainlet, not street drug dealers killing each other over corner spots

im 25 you faggot cuck bitch. i still know a few guys my age and a year or so younger who arent nigger worshipping queers but still arent soft weirdo gamers. every single zoomer i meet is a total fag. nothing genuine at all coming from their mouth. if there is a boogaloo itll be guys 23-35 and thats about it.

.t moonman and the tripple k mafia

whites absolutely do that. replace corners with motels and trailer parks. stop kidding yourself child.

Haha you talk all that shit, this what you'd be like during boogaloo in reality.

Attached: 190618165043-dallas-shooter-dallas-morning-news-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 78K)

>implying zoomers wont try to murder the racist whites to impress their nigger bulls
kill all zoomers and boomers. doomer vanguard will prevail.

Attached: 9789E725-E3A1-4A38-9F12-FB3F865D74DB.jpg (634x400, 72K)

We've been there for awhile

Nah he summed it up nice, fuck off back to arfcom you dirty double nigger, and keep your dusty ass off the door when you leave

No you aren't you're a 43 year old fed arguing with yourself

You arent good at this so just stop

>implying id run into an enemy bases killzone with a red dot ar
>implying i wouldnt set up in a good position and ambush the opposition that enter my killzone

Attached: 8BF4E3FF-8BB4-4C7B-8D8F-A8826E26D157.jpg (400x541, 73K)

We have black people to thank for Cosby tho

Attached: ZHAHGLADVZLKUVLXNDCPZJZVB6BZB2YQ.jpg (338x425, 34K)

yea that's not going to dismiss your shill ass from getting called out either

you just blow in from stupid town?

>youre this because i dont want to reply to your posts point

Attached: B88A6C98-7368-4857-AD11-887A84E9A04F.jpg (472x400, 43K)

That's not just white culture faggot every Asian culture pretty much has the same ideals stop pretending white people are special you really arent

>s-shills are the o-only people who hate b-based boomers, r-right?
Make like a tranny and kill yourself

Attached: upset.jpg (484x596, 61K)