Other than military or cop, what career paths can you take where you get to carry and potentially use guns regularly?

Other than military or cop, what career paths can you take where you get to carry and potentially use guns regularly?

Attached: DanielDefense.jpg (600x334, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWw8YUApiB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

African Warlord

Criminal.
Oh you already said cops

Competitive shooter, but you need actual talent and dedication

Private Military/Security Contracting

Defend cargo boats from somali pirates
Defend construction sites and mining operations in Africa
Shit like that maybe go to afghan or something
Just get a gaurd card and take some firearms courses and cqb classes become proficent with weapons and tactics or join the military and go into contracting after and you're good to go pays more than the military as well

The ATM security guards(you know the folk that resupply and repair them) in my country go around with these little AR pistols (in 5.56 I don't remember the brand) plate carriers, opscore helmets, full tacticool gear

Just be an American Citizen
>potentially use regularly
that works near a major population center

School teacher

Based leftypol piggy nose poster.
OINK OINK OINK!!!!

Attached: oinkpigletiwouldhavenoproblemkillingthisthingandpublicizingmyself.jpg (191x255, 12K)

A free state.

This is the only real answer.

>the sent in my application to be an n-word but they haven't called back yet ;_;

Forgot pic

Attached: Commuting+in+detroit+pol_71142f_5253862.gif (472x197, 1.55M)

In California
And federal POS.

EMT, any security guard POS with guard card, postal service inspector, department of energy, Homeland security, state Dept.

I'm not a lefty fuck cops...

>Just get a gaurd card and take some firearms courses and cqb classes become proficent with weapons and tactics
Is this really enough. Everyone I've heard talk about it says you need like a decade of military experience in a combat role

anarchist

Attached: 1560821764114.jpg (640x784, 53K)

imagine not being right wing and hating cops in 2019

If you live in one of those faggot states like Washington, DC, California, or Colorado you can become a dispensary security guard. They're in high demand, and you'll spend all day protecting potheads and overseeing the transport and collection of large amounts of Marijuana and cash, something that armed robbers love to target.

You can either respect liberty and the Constitution or respect cops. Can't have it both ways these days.

Gunsmith and range officer. If you've got a hard on to shoot somebody: prison guard. Warning shot every six months and every few years you might get to shoot a man in the back if someone else doesn't beat you to it, all at the low price of making 35 grand a year to spend 9 hours a day in a tower with no heat or air conditioning with rotations and mandatory overtime acutely dealing with prisoners in what is easily the worst job you can get in the first world.

They are right. Ex-infantry guys are cheap as fuck and easy to hire, I've never heard of anyone getting an armed security job without that or police experience.

Hell no. You'll get laughed at.
Your resume will be immediately trashed because they will think you are a LARPer.

Respect those that earn your respect.
Don't respect those who feel they're entitled to it.

Attached: 1-2-3-fuckthemexicans.png (1525x1220, 2.31M)

youtube.com/watch?v=rWw8YUApiB0 start watching at 7:30, you definitely need mil training and combat arms MOS

>whataburger
but they sold their soul to some cunt from Illinois

I understand that, but that happened within the past week.
>tfw

Attached: 1537659360108.jpg (1080x1082, 142K)

There is one company (cant remember name) that does all sorts of security so a guard card would help with that one but they most likely wouldnt send you to a warzone youd probably just do building/event security so yeah the card would help

A farmer

Rancher.

Hunter S Thompson

Prison guard is pretty bad but the money is getting better for private immigration detention centers, you only get to carry on runs as transport or outside facilities but the people aren't nowhere near as bad as convicts at any level. Training is free but focused on subdueing. Being in a response team is what you make of it and ranges from derpy fatasses to twisted steel and sex speal bois. At least you get job security and get to develop awareness and fighting skills to a degree. Plus suit up and spray mace or stack up five deep to take down crazy juan the ex cicario for his medical apointment.

Game warden
Rancher
Gov't trapper
Regular trapper
Hunting guide/outfitter

You generally need 12 months minimum “high threat time” ie an actual combat deployment in a combat arms MOS. The more experience and service schools you’ve been to, the more you get paid. When I did PSD in Iraq with Academi, there was a guy there making 600 a day, not including per diem, purely because he was a prior scout sniper instructor innamuhrines.

Become one of those in-doors marijuana factory farm security guard, they get a gun and shoot hippies.

How does one find a job at these 'private immigration detention centers'

nigger killer