Fuel filters

Got a quick question. Would this thing fit and work on my 7.62 lawnmower?

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-211221.png (1080x1920, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/08nHNW8_QLE
youtu.be/ARFRYPcbYKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go away glow nigger

Don't you have some dogs to shoot?
The American people will never forget Ruby ridge and we will one day elect a president who will formally disband the ATF.
Remember, we are just one libertarian president away from the total disbanding of all federal gun laws.

Ok retards I'm just a humble New Hampshire man who doesn't want to pay a fucking $200 stamp tax for a suppressor. All I wanna know is this shit gonna blow up in my face or not?

Go away you faggot fed, we know your game

Attached: 1543957824823.png (370x547, 355K)

If you buy it, probably not. If you sell it, probably. That being said, it’s perfectly legal to buy everything together OTHER than the wix filter. That you should get by going to a auto parts store and pay cash. Right now I’m waiting on a baffle set from wish so hopefully I don’t get whacked

your dog will blow up in your face if you order it

Post gun, glowstick

It won't last long. You can build a better one.

Why the fuck would a Fed ask about this on Jow Forums when they can just test it out for themselves or watch the countless YouTube videos of people actually using this thing

The filter will get smashed and bunched up causing your bullets to hit the filter parts as it exits, if you use anything over a 22lr.
You'd be better off getting the 'storage cup' baffles for actual suppression

H O N E Y P O T

Happy negro

Attached: 1560994931698755961871870082394.jpg (3024x4032, 3.53M)

Honeypot sunshine

Attached: 1560952913443.png (553x480, 425K)

Passing knowledge isn't illegal.
FYI TO THE PARANOID IDIOTS OF Jow Forums:
ASKING ABOUT CRIMES IS NOT FED BEHAVIOR
ASKING PEOPLE TO POST CRIMES IS FED BEHAVIOR
TELLING PEOPLE TO BREAK THE LAW AND SHUT UP IS NOT FED BEHAVIOR
ENCOURAGING EVERYONE TO BE GOOD GOYS IS FED BEHAVIOR
This isn't about honeypots anymore. The feds are scared as fuck about people tooling up with DIAS' and homebrew cans. AS THEY FUCKING SHOULD BE. Tool up and shut up. Don't post shit. Stop the macarthyism type fedposting memes.

>hurrr discussion/knowledge/stating facts is illegal glownigger shit
Are you all in third world shitholes or have you never read the bill of rights?
Or are you just having fun reposting the same stale reddit memes all day?

Attached: &T.jpg (1106x238, 68K)

Don't reply to me retard, go search that shit on google or youtube and find out for yourself. Buy the shit for $20 and find out.

A thread died for this.

This is a weapons board, if it inst weapons related you will be banned.

>Don't reply to me retard
make me nigger
>go search that shit on google or youtube and find out for yourself
I already know the answer. You see, on this imageboard the default username is "Anonymous". I know this is confusing to newfriends, please try to remember that "anonymous" is not one person in the future.
>A thread died for this.
boo hoo nigger

Attached: 1560145534362.gif (550x400, 287K)

/o

>Defending OP

only thing worse than being OP

>hurr 1 of the 20 yeet threads and shooting raid threads died
what a fucking loss to humanity.
this is important to every american you bootlicking doublenigger

this happens to every single one of these threads. "HURR DURR LE DOGGO ATF XD", "GTFO GLOWNIGGER LOL", and then the thread dies.

Its a fed raid on top of the everlasting shareblue raid. They got exposed recently so it looks like they switched from trying to fabricate probcause to raid the servers
to just encouraging compliance through poor imitation of board culture. Freedom of speech and love for second amendment don't exist anywhere on the normie web like it does here. this is why we get all the attention

Attached: 1560943879153.jpg (665x1024, 179K)

>Its a fed raid on top of the everlasting shareblue raid.

this is called a victim complex

right on time sgt. shlomo

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-003312_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 445K)

Don't worry about making your own can until you buy an AR worth putting it on
>Victim complex
At some point you'll learn these tactics don't work here

The feds literally got caught fucking around on infinity and your response is
>not real
You're fucking glowing

Why do cops ask for drugs when they can just raid the evidence locker?

>Passing knowledge isn't illegal.
>FYI TO THE PARANOID IDIOTS OF Jow Forums:
>ASKING ABOUT CRIMES IS NOT FED BEHAVIOR
>ASKING PEOPLE TO POST CRIMES IS FED BEHAVIOR
>TELLING PEOPLE TO BREAK THE LAW AND SHUT UP IS NOT FED BEHAVIOR
>ENCOURAGING EVERYONE TO BE GOOD GOYS IS FED BEHAVIOR
>This isn't about honeypots anymore. The feds are scared as fuck about people tooling up with DIAS' and homebrew cans. AS THEY FUCKING SHOULD BE. Tool up and shut up. Don't post shit. Stop the macarthyism type fedposting memes.

I'll bite. Here is a video on how to make a SBR and not get arrested.... Shhhh!!!
youtu.be/08nHNW8_QLE

Just buy one of these, perfectly legal and 100 bucks at the last gun show, of course drilling a hole through it would be dumb because then all your solvent would spill on the floor..

Attached: 20190619_212657.jpg (3264x1836, 1.12M)

Yeah buddy I agree it's probably not some fed set up.. but they really have no problems with infringement of the bill of rights tho

These outstanding folk are totally different than the guys bumping those glock giggle switch for sale on wish threads. Totes different and no glow here. Speaking of which, I haven't seen that coat hanger infographic in .0000000000000000001 seconds, how about posting that again?

There is nothing for them to gain from you talking about things. As long as you don't post pics of you breaking the law they have nothing. If you don't believe me check the pic about the FBI flop to see that they got in trouble trying to make fake evidence. all the solvent trap and coat hanger threads and they still have nothing. They can't stop us but pseudo paranoia fedposting helps them control us through fear. Knowledge is power that can't be taken away.

Ok glow nigger it is probable cause though. we know why you ask now go away we don't break laws like you guys do

in all honesty though, people post to facebook for months about how they are going to shoot up a bunch of kids and the FBI/ATF cant figure it out so worrying about hypothetical here on a Taiwanese cooking forum is probably not an issue.

>If you don't believe me
Whoah, I totally forgot about operation gunrunner, operation krakken, that little church fire, and that guy totally not entrapped into chopping down a shotgun barrel before half his family got executed. Yeah, nothing but above the board law and order goes on with the ATF. Look at me drool in compliance, continue posting the coat hanger infograph. Watch this thread mysteriously die as we talk about bump firing legally.

Feds got roped trying to manufacturing probable cause because all this shit we post that you think is enough to get v& IS NOT ENOUGH TO GET V&. We're sharing information which is covered under the first amendment. As long as you aren't posting your notNFA shit YOU WILL BE FINE ADVISING OTHERS. If you don't want to help then stop trying to stifle others from spreading freedom.

bingo

>oh no we better not post about freedom or the thread will get baleeted
I will make more you fucking pussy. Thanks for the bumps, fed.

In Minecraft xD

see, their tactics are working on you, you fear them and their power. You are reacting exactly how they want you to react, you are prey.

And that congressional candidate made a SBR, filmed it, posted it on youtube. Still not caught. Shorten a shotgun barrel with no democrat affiliations and lose your wife and son. If you are here earning bloomberg bux, you are probably fine. Then there is the rest of us...

this.
>we dont break laws here
>we
speak for yourself

Peer pressure was last week, silly. I don't have to bend a coat hanger to be cool.

talking =/= posting video proof on a globalist video hosting site
R E T A R D

>its not cool to live as a free man
Yeah that's the main issue. Stop perpetuating this idea.

im not pressuring you to do shit, im just pointing out that you fear them and thats exactly what they want.

>R E T A R D
That would make me a prime candidate for the ATF's operation kraken. You guys deliberately went after retards because they are easier to "not entrap".

>you guys
You are the problem. Everyone who isn't as pussy as you is a fed apparently.

Hey it's OP here is anyone going to answer my question?

>Everyone who isn't as pussy as you is a fed apparently.
its fear user, people like this are completely worthless when shit really goes down, they will bow to the gov. and turn in their guns. they may be deluded into thinking they "wont comply" but they most certainly will.

>its not cool to live as a free man
If it's time to reestablish a democracy, I'm ready. If it's time to play "catch my felony lolz" you can do that all by yourself. Criminal actions don't make you free.
>im not pressuring you to do shit
Well I'm going to pressure you to do shit. If you have illegal firearms, use them often and stay proficient. Most of us can't keep skilled with full auto and it's useless to have a tool we can't effectively use. Your coat hanger shit does no good if you can't hit your target. If you are so far from society that full auto gets no attention, blast away. Most people don't live in a place like that.

I did, there is no way of knowing if chineseium will hold up with out just trying it, I offered the solvent trap but you apparently dont want one.

Should have posted this on l*dit

>when shit really goes down
larper
a
r
p
e
r

How often do you practice with your full auto? How quaint.

Sorry I missed your reply in all this bull shit, thanks user.

all it takes is a mill and a parts kit to make a true FA M16, both of which are available on the market today, you dont need to "bend coat hangers" you can build thew real deal. Once you build it you have to be smart which means NOT TELLING ANYONE you have it EVER. and no, you cant practice with it unless you live miles from anyone, if you build one you keep it hidden and you dont break it out unless shit starts going down.

> larper
my mistake, things will keep on going on like this forever because no one will do anything.

>if you build one you keep it hidden and you dont break it out unless shit starts going down.
How nogunz of you. If you stop practicing, your skills fade. Do you realize this?

I also answered. Filters are disposable trash. build a real can.

>play "catch my felony lolz" you can do that all by yourself.
what part about dont post pics dont you retards understand?
>Criminal actions don't make you free.
objectively untrue.

>he only has 1 rifle
set one up for select fire and hide it
practice with disposable coathangers in beater spare

I'm going to use a tool and get good with it. Once I need that tool to save my life, I'm going to switch to a tool I've never used before. I do this to be "smart".

You would still need to add baffles.
Look up "solvent trap". Its basically the same thing as your oil filter, but has aluminum (sometimes steel) baffles. Its meant to screw onto your firearm and "collect solvent" that you pour down the barrel. All you have to do is drill the hole in each baffle.

If you buy aluminum parts it can be made for $30, but if you want stainless steel it will cost about $110
Go on ebay and look up the following:
>4003 NAPA BILLET CUP 1.745" Stainless Steel (8) WITH SPACERS

>Implying that the government gives a shit about your rights.

If your rights were sacred, we wouldn't be having this discussion about what we should or shouldn't post, because none of the things we're talking about making would be illegal.

>objectively untrue
Better jaywalk in the name of freedom.

recoil control is recoil control. between two ARs with slightly different rpm, the difference is negligable and your "im just pretending to be stupid" ass knows it.

What is a trigger? I hear they are all exactly identical forever.

But we do post and we've always posted and nothing has ever happened from these posts besides the exchange of knowledge. Stop discouraging productive discourse.
>better follow every arbitrary law for no other reason other than being told to because freedom means only doing what you're allowed to do.
You're fucking pathetic.

irrelevant in FA.
you keep trying to make points but you just end up making yourself look stupider every time.

I take it you think it's reasonable to waste half your magazine walking the target because you have no idea when your first shot is going to fire. Or does your gun fire forever like in the movies?

>have no idea when your first shot is going to fire
confirmed noguns.

>Pulling the trigger before sights on target
HURRR
>grip and trigger control so trash the sights come off the target before the first shot breaks
DURRRRRRR
Have you ever shot any gun? Be honest.

Have you been in a room with gun owners to know what is referred to as a trigger "break"? People that own guns and hit targets know about it. People that don't own or don't shoot might not know.

>Pulling the trigger before sights on target
It's not like video games, user. The barrel isn't magically still and floating for your mouse click... err trigger pull. Often, the force of your finger pulling the trigger is enough to push you off target. I understand this isn't like video games, but this is what happens when actually shooting a gun.

>SBRing a pistol caliber AR

Attached: image_1.gif (320x180, 1.39M)

The standard for 7.62 lawnmowers is 5/8*24 you fucking johndeere faggot. Go take it to the dealership and suck on Billy Joe's asshole while talking about your green paint

Kys nigger

Everyone fails to mention that you need both a lower cut for full auto and a full auto BCH for the coat hanger to work

youtu.be/ARFRYPcbYKg

Attached: -donlemonfaggot_1515790214.jpg.resized.jpg (360x546, 61K)

Attached: Peter-Strzok-Faces-Of-Evil-Twitter-700x368.jpg (700x368, 37K)

so it that a no for both of you?