Jow Forumsommunication

Evening gents,
What do you have for communication equipment? Do you operate from home or outdoors?

Attached: Model tower.png (724x958, 932K)

I snap my cousins dick pics

Tytera DMR with 256 bit encryption.

an iphone and ya moms pussy

Attached: 1516149967600.jpg (762x1042, 114K)

Receive only. HF. I might put a Yaesu in the Jeep for VHF/UHF two way.

Don't have a pic of my station, here's one from the internet.

Attached: r30a.jpg (1190x669, 99K)

nice

currently just a Cobra 29 LTD in my Pilot but looking to get into shortwave. hoping to get at least a receiver that can pick up skykings while innawoods

povertyfang gang reporting in -SHKKKKKSKSSSSSST
-

>Baofeng
[Laughs in Kenwood NXDN]

OP here,
I have a Kenwood TS-830S as my main radio

I have a UV-5R. I'll probably get a HAM license one of these days

We both know you never will.
When you wake up tomorrow do something fgt.

A car ignition coil, a relay and 300 feet of wire.

Some of us have jobs. One day when you’re an adult you’ll understand about prioritizing what little free time you have.

I believe you misunderstood the irony of my post. It is exactly because of my work schedule that I find myself pushing personal attainment to the side. It seems these two faggots are in the same boat, listing through the straights of financial security and personal fulfillment always closer to the far shore.

Attached: chp.jpg (500x383, 53K)

I've got a Baofeng, an old four-channel CB set, and a couple of el cheapo walkies.

Attached: 1472193565918.png (500x776, 300K)

what do you use to program it ?>I've got a Baofeng

I have only put in one channel so far, manually. Civilian handhelds here are usually only set to about half a dozen frequencies and used mainly for hunting. Scanning works though. Normally there's no local traffic at all. I almost had a heart attack one morning after playing with the set the evening before and not realizing I hadn't turned it off afterwards, and the next day some stranger were on the air wanting to chat. Since I did not buy the device for Tinder purposes I didn't reply, of course.

Going to get a second set just so I can test it out, far enough from people that I am not getting undue attention.

to a single close range

Yaesu 550L backup, outdors 0-10000 ft alt

I have a bunch of cheap 2 meter band raDios if that counts

You can find instructions online for programming a baofeng without connecting to a computer. It’s not very hard. I’ve programmed mine with the FRS/GMRS frequencies

I have toothpics and lemons in the fridge so I guess I have invisible ink.I wonder what would happen if I sent lemon letters to CIA headquarters.

I have a bunch of walkie talkies I use for hunting and communication with my wife on the farm

Communications major here
I've got a good vocal variety, a nice light and dark tone, strong diction, and a strong ability to speak for hours on end before my throat starts to hurt.
Also, a nice bass guitar I use to play songs that end up creating a sort of story or message when I play along to the varying parts in a song, like the vocals, lead or rhythm guitar, bass lines, maybe the drums. It's a nice way to yell "fuck you" without using my voice and coming off as a psycho.

I have an old ass radio from the 70's or maybe 80's that I took apart and put back together, so now the tape deck don't work, and if I'm high enough and humming or whistling along to music on certain radio bands I can throw the frequency out and hear police bands, I think once I heard a commercial airliner air-band. I don't fuck around with it too much. I've read what happened to Captain Crunch and that blind kid who could whistle into frequencies and shit. I ain't about Agent Smiths breathing down my neck.

Attached: 1548530998624.jpg (720x675, 61K)

Does anyone have any recommendations on a long range AM/HAM morse code setup? Looking to be able to communicate across several states in a grid down scenario.

Agents Smiths don't give a shit about people playing with radios unless it's in a war zone.It aint the 50's anymore.

Think so? Use the scanner thing. How many people can you find babbling away on channels where they shouldn't be? Not many, I bet. Ponder why this is.

I honestly doubt that, but I do share your sentiments.
If you look at every public department that uses Hi or Low band frequencies to communicate proper function as a side purpose to serve or ensure the safety of the population, then it isn't something to go fucking around with, no matter what.

It's better if you say; funding towards these kinds of federal task forces has been transfered to other areas of political/social threats because we likely have the best tech and knowledge available needed to combat or prevent any kind of reasonable, expectable COMSEC threat.committed by any person or group of interest. Or am I wrong?
You're obviously the comm expert here. I am definitely not lol.

Because normies don't care about radios and there's a lot of unused space on uhf since a lot of analogue tv transmitters were shut down.
I am in Croatia btw so idk about US,but nobody cares about illegal transmissions here unless it's on police frequencies.

In USA not many people care about radios either, so it is very quiet out there. However there are radio nerds who listen and try to trace people transmitting without a license so they can get them in trouble.

>there are radio nerds who listen and try to trace people transmitting without a license so they can get them in trouble.
it's like grown ass adults who never grew out of an elementary school mindset. either that, or trying to get paid for some kind of independent white knighting. fuck that shit.

This is what's keeping me out of radio shit. Fucking snitch boomers when will they die already

In my experience the ones causing trouble are hams themselves.
I listen to a local ham repeater almost every day and hams constantly threaten,insult, and jam each other.The whole community knows exactly who does what but the local communications regulation agency never reacts.My dad is a ham and he knows people who work in said agency.One of the inside people even said that the agency de facto doesn't give a shit about non-government frequencies.