I'm sorry your barrel is pitted now. You didn't deserve this. I should have taken better care of you. i'm sorry...

I'm sorry your barrel is pitted now. You didn't deserve this. I should have taken better care of you. i'm sorry. I should have known better with this humidity. Please forgive me.

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

pls anons remember to oil your guns regularly. do not make the same mistake

this thread is bad and for making it may you be cursed with a 2 weeks all expenses paid vacation to the most luxurious resort in all of the Dominican Republic

Hello Yuu

F

or oil once a year in a 50 relative humidity consistent environment

Also use real lube and not that gunoil shit. 5w30 mobil1 synth for my girls.

wax for long term non firing status. that shit is fine. good clp is also fine my dude you ain't shit son

Attached: dsc_0072_1.jpg (1620x1080, 426K)

Just remember to punch the bore with a dry patch before you shoot so you don't blow up the barrel.

stop tripfagging

Attached: 41IHjGQrSKL.jpg (500x334, 32K)

Hi newfag. That is not a tripfag. That is a namefag. You see what I'm doing here? This is tripfagging. That random ass code after my name is a secure code generated from a password. This means I can have a persistent, verifiable identity when posting, as opposed to just a name anyone can type in.

Please remember this so you look less fucking retarded in the future. Thank you.

>jebaited
>assblasted
nothing personnel

Attached: 1559690210452.jpg (225x225, 11K)

ok kid

You're goddamn right no one is gayer than me. I suck ten cocks every morning for breakfast faggot
:)

your thread sucks I see thru u

It's not my thread, I literally came here just to inform you of how tripfagging works. We gonna talk about guns or just keep talking about gay shit now?

I'm down for either I just need to know what I should prepare for here

go to sleep

c-can we talk about gay shit plz? that's my vote

Attached: 1491273871856.jpg (960x720, 52K)

OP, it's me, your gun.

It's okay, I forgive you. Though I might not shoot as well as before, I'll shoot for you until the day I die. Please don't forget about me.

Attached: 1559585984924.jpg (662x807, 301K)

Just fill a big barrel with cosmoline and drop your shit in.

Where the fuck do you guys store your guns? I clean and lube mine right after shooting with clp or ballistic and keep them ina humidity controlled environment. I have some guns I haven’t shot in years and they look fine

Fuck. Live in NE (humidity is an issue), more inland but am on the coastal portion. I oil my guns after I shoot them. Past couple times I haven’t. Have everything from AKs, MP5s, ARs, etc.

I have to oil/lube them even more often? I try to go shooting at least 3 times a month.

Fairly newer shooter (just over a year), and I’m still finding out shit.

namefagging is objectively worse since anybody can use the name and shitpost, which will get associated with you. Of course, that may be your intention.

>sold an old gun to a boomer
>haven't cleaned it in years
>when he checked it out he took it apart but didn't check the barrel
>it was probably pitted
>mfw

honestly don't want to buy another rifle just so i don't have to clean it

Attached: 1551593520395.jpg (410x468, 61K)

i fucking hate this image
you can do better than juxtapositioning all of your funs like this

>Fuck. Live in NE (humidity is an issue), more inland but am on the coastal portion
Where is the coastal portion of Nebraska, exactly?

This. Y’all are some swamp dwelling motherfuckers