Tennessee Thread

I just moved to Eastern TN - within relatively easy reach of the Tri-Cities, Knoxville, Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, and Asheville, NC. Where are the best places to go shooting? The best gun and milsurp stores? The best places to go innawoods or hiking? Any historical sites worth seeing? What's cool to do around here?

Also, TN general, I guess.

Attached: 1560915676869.jpg (966x725, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fs.usda.gov/activity/cherokee/recreation/otheractivities/?recid=34864&actid=106
tn.gov/twra/hunting/firing-ranges.html
discord.gg/Ffweq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spic with teardrop tattoos, 8 children, a lifted Chevy Tahoe with blacked out windows and high beams, and a dangerous inclination for pretending to be illiterate in the English language here, will I do well in Tennessee?

Buds Gun Shop and Smoky Mtn Knife Works in Sevierville are worth checking out.

As for innawoods literally throw a dart at a map of GSMNP and hump the nearest trail. Theyre all great.

Scores of awesome eats and drinks around Knoxville. You picked a pretty sweet place to live.

OP here. No thanks. I literally moved here from California (don’t worry - I don’t vote like one) to get away from that shit.

>Scores of awesome eats and drinks around Knoxville
Any recommendations? I’ve already had people mention Sweet P’s and Jackie’s Dream. There’s not much restaurant-wise in my town, but we do at least have a Publix, so I can get a tendies sammitch.

Bida Saigon, Good Golly Tamale, Tomato Head, Sitar, Stock & Barrel, Calhouns, Yassins Falafel House, Gosh Ethiopian. Theres too many to name.

Lots of breweries popping up everwhere too.

Go to big ed's pizza in oak ridge. Get the shirt, and you'll fit right in around here.
I'm from a town about 30 minutes west of knoxville, my favorite gun range is wind-rock in oliver springs. ORSA is nice and has a 1000 yard range but I kept getting into arguements with the retarded neverserved wannabe jarhead fudds that run the place.
Other user's have already mentioned buds and smkw, I second that.
Knoxville convention center has gun shows on the regular.
There are some bad parts of knoxville, avoid the bikers if you're a coon. Avoid the projects no matter what you are.
Big south fork is fun if you aren't afraid of snakes.

why the fuck did you move to this boring ass state?

Fuck off to new york or some shit then nigger

keep going east

Here you go.

fs.usda.gov/activity/cherokee/recreation/otheractivities/?recid=34864&actid=106

tn.gov/twra/hunting/firing-ranges.html

>Gosh Ethiopian
Is this what Ethiopian cuisine looks like?

Attached: empty plate.jpg (612x408, 43K)

Kill yourself you cancerous leftist shitstain.

You will fit in perfectly if you’re near Morristown

Sevierville has a small aviation museum and an extensive muscle car museum. Just avoid the tourist trap places and you can find some cool shit. China Bazaar in pigeon forge sells a lot of cheap knives Milsurp and knock off katanas but they also sell benchmark and spyderco stuff.

OP here with another question - I have an old rifle that needs the stock refinished and some other basic restoration done on it. Does anyone know of a gunsmith around here who would be right for that kind of project?

Go back to California you fucking yuppie

The owner of the tn server does some stuff

That actually looks like Communist Cuisine.

Attached: 1452221149290.png (1200x771, 493K)

My sister lives in Nashville and it feels like LA-lite.

Actually its delicious. Lots of chopped spiced meat served with a rolled spongy bread that looks like a ace bandage. You use the bread to pick up the good stuff.

What's with all these Knox fags coming out of the the woodwork and not being in the TN Discord. Get on here nerds. discord.gg/Ffweq8

Attached: violence.jpg (632x750, 44K)

Like how? As in how "trendy and hip" it is, or by how many diseased homeless are roaming around?

Diacords are for faggots