PSA just fired a shot across Geissele's bow

Sheeeeiiiittt.

Attached: psa trigger.png (252x314, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brownells.com/rifle-parts/triggers-parts/triggers/ar-15-enhanced-triggers-prod67223.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seems like it's priced out of the reach of your typical PSA customer

>drop in trigger
>PSA drop in trigger
HARD pass.
>it costs more than a fucking MBT
Who would ever buy this.

This. Maybe if it was $50

It costs more because it's better. They are going for the SD3G market.

It’s cool but I love my $80 JMT Sabre single stage.
I’m sure they will eventually drop in price once they recover the expenditure for the R&D and tooling.
Plus, I would hard pass on the first gen batch to let them get the kinks worked out.
Once they hit $70 shipped I’ll scoop one up to try out

I wouldn't touch this with a 10-foot pole until someone reviews it and shows how it compares.

The SD3G market aren't ever, ever going to put a PSA brand drop in trigger in their guns. I feel like Geissele fans in general value the fact that their triggers are milspec and have actually seen military use, rather than weirdo civilian match shit that is thoroughly unproven.

If anything, people who want a budget SD3G/SSP are going to go for the new MBT-1S, now that LaRue is doing single stages and flat bows.

This trigger is aimed squarely at the reddit/instagram gucci crowd with red anodized takedown pins and other riced out AR gimmick shit.

>now that LaRue is doing single stages
Holy shit. I was not aware of this. BRB, getting on the waiting list for one.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's smart if only for bundling it with their existing product lines.

Is there a problem with drop in triggers other than a higher price?

If youre using anything more expensive than an ALG Combat trigger youre a try hard faggot

I'll stick with my SSAE and continue to kill niggers from 1-300m away without effort.

They've had a Geissle knock off on the site for months and it's much cheaper than this and isn't a drop in cassette trigger.

>PSA
>It costs more because it's better

oh, the irony

>It costs more because a PSA pot metal trigger is better than precision machined S7 tool steel triggers from LaRue
Not only are you being robbed by PSA with that price, you'll probably have your CC info stolen too.

Almost half the price of SD-3G!
I'll buy one. Because fuck the Geissele.

Attached: 1539291650437.jpg (1064x624, 65K)

No. Try hard gucci gear fags are try hard gucci gear fags. I got a drop in off Ebay that was a end run of old Black Rain Ordinance triggers. Spent 80 bucks and have a 1911 style match trigger on my AR. Breaks like an icicle at just under 3 lbs and has about an 10th inch of travel from pull to reset. It's perfect for my SPR build.

Ever try a TriggerTech?

Attached: Trigger Tech How It Works AR15.png (569x444, 74K)

Imagine being a gucci AR fag holy shit. Just fucking kill yourselves.

brownells.com/rifle-parts/triggers-parts/triggers/ar-15-enhanced-triggers-prod67223.aspx
Get the Brownells rapid fire
It’s a rebranded S3G
You can get it under $140 delivered when it’s on sale (as it is now) plus coupon codes.

Attached: 55835172-2EFB-4E1B-B512-8402F32F8A84.png (500x500, 98K)

I've purchased 2 G2S triggers for $210 total in the past. OEM parts over run sale.

If they made a cheap, flat trigger for an AK I would unironically buy it even though I hate PSA
I fell in love with them after getting passed down my Kentucky long rifle

This what psa buyers believe. It's pretty realistic because they dont look at anything else they just click buy

Attached: 1559590769736.jpg (300x414, 28K)

>flat

NO THANKS

just take some pliers and squish the trigger until it bows in

I'm sure they have a payment plan $2 a month

t. gucci ar fag

Is this a meme? Are people really dumb enough that they think if they spent more money on something it is better?

>Are people really dumb enough that they think if they spent more money on something it is better?
OK einstien, we get it, you think better equipment should be free. Now go back to Auntie Fa

Checked. Yes they are that dumb. They love throwing away money and thinking they are better than others because they got scammed out of their money. They have to double down and act like spending less is 100% bad.

I have upgraded triggers in all my rifles, I have triggers that cost more than your mom's car, but then I have the skillz to make my equipment perform

Call me back when PSA introduces a binary trigger at this price point.

The glow increases

Is a couple hundred dollars more than a psa build gucci? You would know you have options if you looked

Attached: 1517044913505.jpg (200x200, 15K)

As I understand it, some of them have trouble retaining the trigger/hammer pins, which is why the anti-walk pin devices are a thing. Not to say you shouldn't use a drop in trigger, just be aware whether you need that.

PSA should be cherished for their mission statement alone, man.

>Spending more on something doesnt make it better
>Hurr uh ya better stuff should be free, right!? Lol idiot lelxd
>t. An actual child

>Is this a meme? Are people really dumb enough that they think if they spent more money on a better product then it must be better?

Nah man, I just want a binary trigger that isn't some $500 Franklin Armory price gouge.

just a marketing gimmick and its worked, the CEO of PSA is loaded.

Yes it worked, and their statement is now correct. More people own PSA products than any other AR-companies products.

At that price, I'd probably take the MBT. Will be interesting how it reviews though. Fuck Bendy Bill.

What fucking main battle tank can I get for a hundred thirty bucks?

I mean psa isn't known for quality and fucking up a trigger could mean lives

Save your $49 and free shipping after coupon

this

Waiting for a daily deal where it's included in a rifle kit

MBT FTW

Quads of truth

>continue to kill niggers
>implying your actually killing niggers right now

citation needed

Maybe he is EbolaChan

Sorry, you're right. I meant African-Americans, sorry for being offensive.

I have a triggertech adjustable, it's the best trigger I've ever used. IIRC the trigger pull is 1/32 of an inch.

>1-300m away without effort.
Dude, you need professional training

Oh hey, the retard who got BTFO'd in the full auto thread

This board has become AR15.com ver 2.0, you have some seriously butt pained faggots who have spent too much money on their ARs.

No longer do people see an affordable product and test it to see if it’s good, they immediately shit on it if it doesn’t have their preferred roll marks. It’s fucking disgusting.

You faggots might as well start using signatures and use post counts as many retards already trip to attention whore.