What would you have named this thing?

What would you have named this thing?
I really like the look of it

Attached: HiPoint-1.jpg (1200x774, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tacticalshit.com/hk-hi-point-yeet-cannon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The TI-82

why the fuck is handle so far forward

>handle

POS-9

N-9
Nigger 9mm

Summerfag.

Attached: 1500917016759.png (850x676, 834K)

You have to be 18 to post here

is english your second language or are you just retarded

DN-DU

I hate 9mm's but might get this abomination
Love that you can use a dime to take it apart

Attached: 1552721789341.jpg (700x548, 119K)

Nice bait, but its called a grip

I will buy this POS, cover it in dolla bill print and engrave BOOGALOO BRICK into the slide if Hi Point names this thing the Yeet Cannon

The thumbnail makes it look like it has a foregrip

No, the handle

They won't, Yeet Cannon and Problem Solver were removed from the voting pool

You mean the charging handle? There's no charging handle on this handgun, just a slide.

Then announced the voting pool winner will be one on one voted against YC-9.
>H-hey guys don't get mad this was the plan all along we were just keeping it secret....

That shit was amazing, so was the Heckler and Koch response.

>YFW a bunch of zoomers beat a company into submission so hard over social media that the HK SMG chimed in

DNDU9FN

Attached: 1526663667721.jpg (900x604, 140K)

You must’ve missed the whole HK hubbub over there

I unironically think it's cute. Have the carbine model and it's fine really.

Looks cyberpunk as fuck

Broken promises

Based on that picture?
"Gun on a stick"

>Love that you can use a dime to take it apart
Maybe I'm missing something, but can't you take apart most semi auto handguns without tools?

"cum cannon"

>>Hi-Point starts contest to name new gun
>>hi-point announces final names to be voted on
>>start of vote, none of the names are there, only the names they wanted to begin with that were never on the list to begin with
these marketing niggers

Attached: sillygoi.jpg (736x705, 77K)

Its the STOCK newfriend

h&k calling them out on it

Attached: hi-pointsham.jpg (492x205, 49K)

yes but that didnt include any hi point until now apparently

the "this gun kills idiot subhumans" gun

>yeet cannon
zoomers ruin everything once again

SNS-9
Saturday Night Special. First choice was PS-9 tho

Compared to the last one I think it looks great.
>please take some advice from someone who doesnt listen to their customers
>do it
Huh?

They're saying you should listen to your customers, they know what happens when you don't

They're memeing because you suck and they hate you.

Attached: HK.jpg (1037x1556, 401K)

god could you fucking imagine if Texas Instruments allowed it
my sides would explode

If this is $200 I'll buy one and keep it next to the shitter. Been needing to get a toilet gun

hk is bankrupt. doing the opposite of them is solid advice

they said an msrp of 200 or lower but who knows if they'll be able to keep their word.

This. Kinda cool that both Hi-Point and Keltec got aesthetic AF at roughly the same time.

Attached: 22lrPunk.jpg (700x407, 55K)

Thanks for clearing that up. Sounds very anti-modern, but I really know nothing about the design of Hipoint's guns. If it gets called the Yeet Cannon, I might drop the money to find out.
From the start, I always found this upcoming gun horrifically attractive. Meme points and a low price would seal the deal.

No newerfriend, I see a frame, a bolt, and a barrel. Wheres the stock?

Yeet Cannon

This, or Promise Breaker

peak summer in here.

Who. The fuck. Cares? It’s a fucking hi-point. It’s going to be garbage regardless of it’s called. Stop shilling this piece of shit gun. Stop spouting this piece of shit meme. Fuck off back to normiebook you colossal wastes of oxygen. Not a single person in this thread owns a gun, they just orbit those retarded fagbook “Jow Forums“ pages so they can jerk off to a pic of some mentally ill half nigger’s feet. The only way I’d be able to accept this piece of shit gun and piece of shit meme is if every single one of you bought it just to fucking kill yourselves. Fucking zoomer newfag trash, I swear.

>Not a single person in this thread owns a gun

But maybe this meme creates a shit ton of new gun owners
>Yeet meme gets normie attention
>$175 9mm pistol
>They want it, they can afford it, suddenly thousands of new gun owners have skin in the game

What's the problem with that?

Man. Imagine being this mad about a gun.

>What would you have named this thing?
A pig with lipstick.

PS-13/53

Problem Solver is canon, fuck zoomers

Attached: 1557879378455.jpg (492x439, 32K)

>HK broke as hell because the refuse to sell to anybody but LEO/military
>literally only sell to the US civilian market because they're financially forced to
>acknowledges it
>jokes about it
>doesnt fix them problem
>tells others not to be like them
Or you could just take your own advice

I just looked at one of them at my LGS I fucking hated it I put money on a S&W m&p with a threaded barrel fuck HK

The target market can't even afford the take down tool... Let alone the pistol.

Agreed. I was going to buy one if it was problem solver. Yeet cannon is fucking garbage

This

Are you really his retarded? The stock comes our of the bottom you hold it. The part the other guy called the handle.
>you're literally retarded because you couldnt smell my sarcasm through the acreen.

can someone post a rundown on the hk response beyond the one tweet?

tacticalshit.com/hk-hi-point-yeet-cannon/ nm here you go myself

It’s a bullpup

Bad pic because I'm surfing on the library tablet in my house. Cheap samsung galaxy tablet with no front facing camera etc. But, fuck you buddy, most people are just too lazy to post gun images constantly. Why are you so angry about a cheap gun? I'm buying one when I come down that way next, if it happens.

Attached: 1561074669064-147444513.jpg (1600x1200, 512K)

Over 9MM thousands

SMG = Shaking My Gun
That’s a threat

this js it, my
problem solver

This, a hearts and minds strategy is necessary for securing the rights we have left.

Unironically would have bought a PS9 or YC9

Exactly this. Hipoint just has to YEET it and name the fuckin thing and market it to zoomers via movies and fortnite

Don't bother, there is a strong contingent of posters on Jow Forums who believe that guns are a privilege to be denied to people who don't fit their arbitrary criteria of age, personal wealth, and personal tastes. Just ignore and move on.

To be fair, imagine the backlash they could get if they seemed to be marketing the gun specifically to zoomers?
>*CNN voice*: this new assault handgun that's being called a "cannon" is being marketed to teens using advanced internet memes popularised by alt-right figures like known n-word user Pewdiepie. It has experts from the SPLC wondering if it will lead in an uptick in school shootings and alt-right terrorist attacks.

Then an entire generation gets forced to be on the defensive against the media and gun grabbers

Colum-9

Oh.... oh fuck, that's good. Needs to be for the double stack carbines when they come out though

>TI-82
Thats my problem solver right there.

>yeet cannon

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 34K)

You just needed to let people know what you think. For what purpose?

Attached: 84CB12CF-56DD-481B-8D91-2A2210DEC14B.png (1024x768, 1.4M)