If Stock Market Booms

Would you sell your guns to get a piece of the action?

Attached: obamaphone_1508336857.jpg.resized.jpg (400x400, 37K)

No, I value material things over useless paper.

Attached: wut m8.gif (300x168, 791K)

but it takes paper to get material things, dummy

Attached: 15193972183300.jpg (807x605, 170K)

If the stock market booms it's too late to get a piece of the action.

Save for the future wisely* and use your expendable income to buy whatever guns you want in good conscious.

*Max out your tax advantaged retirement accounts by buying low cost broad index funds and hold for the very long term.

I have sentimental attachment to my gatpieces.

Keep your gats. If you need money work harder or make yourself more employable.

Never sell guns
Never sell land

>I don't how the Stock Market Actually works
God I hate Summer Fags

Attached: OP.webm (636x360, 2.44M)

The best time to buy is when day traders are jumping to their deaths.

Recession happen in a regular pace. Here are the years of every recession since 1960.
>1960
>1969
>1973
>1980
>1990
>2001
>2007
>????
We are due for another one. You are better off savings your money and buying thousands of dollars of stock on the cheap when this falls apart. You could even buy a bunch of guns and sell them when people freak out about economic collapse and buy stock then.

They race them?

For sick twisted entertainment where we like to ourselves and say we're helping them by using them in what amounts to a freak show

This guy here knows what he is talking about.
Also not to sound like your crazy uncle Kenny but you should also have about 8-10% of your portfolio in precious metals. No gold and silver are not good "investments" but they are rock solid stores of wealth when shit goes tits up.

Attached: 1391889211995.jpg (600x450, 46K)

there was a stock a few months ago that went up 3600% in one hour and would go down and up like that for 3 more hours. Had a smart cash strong investor bough sold that stock with $200K shorting it on the drops, by 12pm they would have had $6+ million dollars! You can buy a lot of gats with that

Attached: 1477955585769.jpg (558x430, 74K)

>Stock market booms.
Why would I sell my guns if the economy is clearly going to be fucking amazing?

if you could turn your $500 gun into $8000

D'oH

Attached: kp90 desperado.jpg (600x333, 35K)

Holding physical gold and silver is retarded. If things actually went "tits up", you would be better off with guns, ammo, lighters, toilet paper and paper towels, soap and other hygiene products. Nobody is going to trade for your gold unless you're willing to take a massive loss. During the wars in the Balkans, people would trade their wedding rings and grandma's jewelry for bars of soap.

Serious questions, how disabled is disabled enough to participate? Clearly someone on the more "in control" part of the spectrum would dominate, but what the fuck

>people would trade their wedding rings and grandma's jewelry for bars of soap.
yeah but it was Irish Spring

Attached: a9637ce0-8f12-421f-952a-054746ca24e7_2.484e04307205117ccc882e949fc9676f_540x.png (540x540, 241K)

Alright.... there's always one.
I am not saying that gold and silver are survival assets in the way consumable commodities are. I am saying it is a good thing to have on hand during times of economic distress. In addition if you have your life squared away you should be able to readily afford a reasonable stockpile of said commodities AND some sort of financial backup. Lets say instead of the realistic scenarios such as REACE WEER or ZOONBIE ABLOGOBLIPSE something fucking weird and unexpected comes out of left field... such as the housing market collapsing and dragging the rest of the economy down with it. In such a situation a county treasury is far less likely to take your well fortified homestead if you can give them a gold coin in place of a cubic yard of toilet paper.

Attached: 2ndbestgirl.png (426x477, 262K)

the market is booming, still have my guns, and still hold onto stocks