BEST REMOVE OINK RIFLES

BEST REMOVE OINK RIFLES

Oinkers keep oinking up our property, must remove them for their degeneracy and heresy. I got so desperate I tried putting a creepy clown scarecrow up {I named him Chauncy} but then they ate Chauncy. I need a tool thats more... efficient.

The rifle:
● Must be powerful enough to drop them quickly, reliably, even when taking {reasonable} running shots.

● Must be high capacity, semi-auto to remove more oink at one time.

● Must be durable and reliable

● Must be worth the money. {A $3000 Scar aint worth it imo unless you convince me otherwise}

Right now Im split between an AK or a PTR 91. What do you think? What rifle will best avenge my nigga Chauncy?

Attached: images.jpg (188x268, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lVnA-BYUdes
youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're gonna want a couple of cannons

Both are fine choices, but I’m partial to the PTR.

Do you think a .308 rifle is significantly better than a 7.62x39 one? If the 7.62x39 one will get the job done just as much I will just go with that just for the cost. I am just worried Ill come across a huge hog that might not go down so easily.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x548, 421K)

Why is that?

If poachers in Africa can down an elephant with AKs, you can drop any hoggzilla you might come across. You can buy a drum if you're that worried.
Use 8M3 or Yugo M67 for best results.
GT would also likely work fine.
>FTR I think the PTR would be perfectly fine too.
You could go full crossover and find a PTR 32 in 7.62x39 that takes AK mags although I think they have problems with drums.

I recommend the HCAR

>basically the BAR but upgraded.

Attached: HCAR.jpg (330x186, 17K)

Every time an HCAR is posted, M1918 cries.

Attached: BAR Gets Bulli'd.jpg (947x842, 114K)

Zoomers dont even know what an Hcar or a BAR is.

>$5k
Literally not even worth it.

They hunt the living hell out of wild hogs in Texas using AR-15's. Apparently they favor Hornady TAP, but any modern bonded bullet will do.

Attached: 223 75 grain TAP on big hog.jpg (337x525, 72K)

I use a C308 for when the oinks get uppity, it does the job very well. Would highly recommend it's superior

yeah, but a BAR at this point in time is pretty much unobtanium

What about a 556 with hunting or self defense ammo out of a 20 inch barrel? Or should I just stick to 30 cals?

Attached: 84310_1.jpg (550x550, 18K)

Just get a good AR15 with a flashlight and an optic you can use at night. Buy some Federal Fusion .223, though most ammo will work fine.

Yep. Talk to some Texanons. No shit. The AR is a wonderful anti-pig platform if you load it right.

Night hunting prolly isn't legal in his state.

Let me put it to you like this
AR for results
AK to get the pigs to run
G3 to become the oinkslayer, cousin to the doomslayer and equally as feared

As others have said, an AR would do the job just fine, but an AK would be even better.

Last i checked pretty much anything goes for hogs. Also something something ree Phil (I'm sorry I'm just going off the script)

Should I get a cetme or a cheap ak off gunbroker? The oink are invading from canada

Steel traps and napalm

If between a cheap AK and a century, go with the century. You might be buying an IO or some other really awful brand. If you want an AK, get a WASR for price and do buy any other century AK and avoid US made AKs

AR is fine doofus quit pussyfooting around and remove oink already

Obviously flammenwerfer, you kill and cook them in one move

I have decided on the ptr91. Time to make my purchase and give the oinkers an oinking they WILL forget {becos they are ded.) They shouldn't have fucked with my land, OR my wife. FUCK them, FUCK obama, and GOD BLESS AMERICA. And Chauncy, Ill never forget you, you poor bastard. Good nite everybuddy I drank so much bourbon I didnt realize it was actually toilet bowel cleenr, ineed off of here. Good night.

>my ancestors are smiling upon me, hunter. Can you say the same?

If you're gonna reee at Phil you gotta throw traps in there

Attached: it's a trap.png (644x844, 76K)

>Le shiggy piggy

Get a wasr, load it with 8M3 or tula's 124 grain soft points if you plan to eat them and dont want to pick out a million fragments. Hell, get a cheap scope like a posp 4x24 simonov if you dont already have a scope.

You can do literally anything that doesn't cause collateral damage or is independently illegal to kill wild hogs. There are people who fly around in Little Birds at night, shooting them with NVGs and hi-cap 7.62 ARs who get praised as heroes.

>They've advanced to using drones now
youtu.be/lVnA-BYUdes

>better external and terminal ballistics than 5.56
>better external ballistics than 7.62x39
>lower recoil than 7.62x51
>way cheaper ammo available than x51
>all available in an AR-15 platform for cheap
>youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
6.5 grendel, accept no substitutes.

>basically the BAR but gayer.
Colt Monitor and FN Model D would like a word with you.

Unironically an AR-10