Post god tier militaries

Post god tier militaries.

I'll start with pic related.

Attached: Army of Northern Virginia - 'General Lewis Armistead, Pickett's Charge'.jpg (2000x1476, 463K)

>militaries
but OP you posted the only one

>god tier
>lost only war it ever fought

Attached: DD53FE2F-F4A5-4E2F-B3CB-B1C20BF0CB5D.png (800x800, 349K)

> Win:loss of 0-1
> fighting for the majority Jewish slave owners against honest abe
> God tier

You bend the knee for the stars and stripes son.

They went down fighting harder than any other military in history.

That counts for something.

if that is god tier what are the ones that defeated it then?

It really doesn’t
You can win by an inch or a mile, but you will get the same prize either way. Same goes for losers, doesn’t matter if it was with a roar or whimper, they lost

Attached: 0F73D673-5C33-4876-B931-F509A042B92D.jpg (244x149, 24K)

>41820390
>majority Jewish slave owners
As opposed to jewish and masonry factory owners - Lincoln's sponsors ? Nice try.

>God tier
>Couldn't supply their men with uniforms, weapons or even rations

>They went down fighting harder than any other military in history.
Nope.
>That counts for something.
Even if it was true, it counts for nothing.

It does when even the enemy that defeated you, respected you enough to back down and pretty much let you go scot-free.

God tier but they lost? fuck off Jow Forums

reminder that k is and always has been a progressive board

Attached: 1455140523801.png (645x665, 1004K)

And they still managed to take more Union troops down than the Union could take them down, with less supplies and manpower.

Because they fought nearly every battle as a defensive battle, in an era that massively favoured defense over offense. And they did that because they fought nearly the entire war inside the South. They literally fought the war in their own lands, and couldn't supply themselves.
They are vastly overrated.

I disagree with you.

>Japan
>Germany (in both world wars)

And then they get BTFO'd when they try to conduct offensive operations in enemy territory

They fought to save the white race. Their failure has lead to where we are today.

top wut

But it doesn’t dixi fag.

How many times in history has that happened before?
Literally never, except for the Confederate States Army.
Rebellions usually end with everyone getting hung or shot for treason, but not for them.

How often does an enemy respect their adversary enough to let them go?
They put up one of the hardest fights in history, and they left an impression on everyone who fought against them.

They fought because they feared they had to free their slaves.

Attached: 599.png (394x440, 63K)

You're an idiot. Going right back to Roman times smart politician/generals knew that you couldn't just butcher everyone you disagreed with. A particularly well known example was Julius Caesar who used to offer adversaries mercy and welcomed them back into the fold after thrashing them in the field.
You should shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about you mouthbreathing redneck buck toothed white trash sister fucking dixie fag.

Seething.

But can't actually counter any of the points I raised?

>Get BTFO'd
>Y-y-you're j-just mad
This shit hole never fucking changes. A whole new generation of retards saying the same retarded shit, making the same face saving gestures and using the same shitty fucking memes. Year in, year out nothing ever changes.

Attached: seething.jpg (1362x1003, 434K)

Attached: 9EC00259-1286-4F87-8C8A-6FE0C4D95C66.jpg (1000x541, 97K)

They never lost. Their cause is still strong in millions of people. Same as Hitler. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a resurgence of both ideals on a large scale. European nationalism and nativism to stomp out the invasion of migrants, and southern disobedience to northern politics.

you are delusional

Gotta love Jow Forums
>The French government falls but the army evacuates to continue the fight elsewhere
>surrender monkeys

>nazi's pick a fight with the entire world, lose and their leaders commit suicide
>"they never lost"

No they didn't.
They fought for home, family, and their states.
Everything they held dear, they gave everything for.

Attached: JMN35MURHAI6TFLKRDBJDK24HA.jpg (1484x1054, 345K)

>They went down fighting harder than any other military in history
>surrendered
The Wehr is laughing at you bro

In the early 20th century “progressive” views essentially viewed the white man as the superior race

Attached: 3140-winterwar1-jpg.jpg (640x287, 62K)

Back to Jow Forums with you.

>is literally the only military on Earth actually capable of saving a nine month pregnant Anne Frank

Because God know the incompetent Yankee and Communist bugmen aren't going to do it

Attached: 11th Mississippi Pickett's Charge.jpg (2958x2362, 2.06M)

>loses
LMFAO @ assblasted southniggers

>They went down fighting harder than any other military in history.
>American education

Still lost though

Only good answer

>home, family, and their states
None of that was being threatened. It was used as propaganda to mobilize the uneducated poor to fight in a war. Only wealthy slave owners had anything to lose.

It really showcases the southron logic
>if you take away an arbitrary social distinction, a southerner is indistinguishable from a nigger. We cant let the poors know that. State's rights!

Agreed

>Implying northern bankers weren't kikes.

Honestly they didnt, they launched zero guerilla warfare on any scale. And if you say that isnt an indication of going down hard, then look at fucking japan in WW2. Those dudes who lived on islands for 4 years, until someone finally got their old CO to stand them down. Thats going down hard. The CSA, was moderatly well equipped group of rebel traitors. And thats all.

>dumb mutt army fighting like retards in historically irrelevant war
sure thing mutt

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

There are literally letters, from prominent politians, before the revoliton talking about how to get the poor whites to hate the poor blacks. Things like taking all the gifts slave owners had given their slaves over to the poor whites. Racism, in the US was literally engineered to keep the poor white majority under control.

this, most southerners were being used as tin soldiers to fight for the amoral economic interests of a small percentage of highly wealthy pseudo aristocratic slave holders

You just did

>Vietnamese
>Japanese
>Seminole Tribe
>Philippines

>t. muttmerican educated

Attached: 34EB56ED-AE8E-4FBD-B450-CE186DC7D041.jpg (630x630, 91K)

Sounds a lot like today with all of these middle eastern wars that the US is involved in.

Fuck off revisionist kike you little comic means nothing

You're really mad kiddo

Back to your discord tranny freak

We BURN the Stars and Stripes you nigger-loving Northern subhuman

Attached: death to the union.gif (316x180, 3.97M)

>Same as Hitler. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a resurgence of both ideals on a large scale.

We're not on the same side pal. Never have been, never will be.

t. pregnant Anne Frank fetishizing Confederate

>but the army evacuates to continue the fight elsewhere

Most of it surrendered and significant portion later went on to be collaborators.

You are wrong, know nothing about history, and are probably gay. Even worse, you think you are right, knowledgeable and "only into traps".

So this is what mental illness looks like.

>rebelniggers seething this hard
COPE
O
P
E

Attached: burninsherman.jpg (597x699, 84K)

Sameposter

WE WILL RALLY AROUND THE FLAG BOYS WE'LL RALLY ONCE AGAIN, SHOUT SHOUT THE BATTLE CRY OF FREEDOM!

t.nigger loving traitor

>Sherman rises from his grave to burn Atlanta to the ground again
>gets confused when southerners cheer him on and appoint him the head of the neo confederacy

communist detected

Attached: 1560072095486.jpg (559x561, 38K)

DO IT AGAIN, UNCLE BILLY

Lotta feds & JIDF in this thread. God Bless those men & their sacrifices. Unfortunately it all comes down to heavy industry & logistics.

cmon bro

Attached: paragay.png (310x555, 25K)

DO IT AGAIN UNCLE BILLY

>Seminole Tribe
based redskingger

Sherman would be rolling in his grave if he saw what he's become.

>Live in a suburb of Atlanta all my life
>Eventually learn my great-great-grandfather came down from Philadelphia in Sherman's army to fight at the exact battlefield I live five minutes away from and later burn Atlanta to the ground
>Laugh to myself every time I'm in the city and see Atlanta's seal, a phoenix that says "Resurgens"
Pic related is the battlefield I live by, nice place to walk

Attached: Kennesaw_Mountain_viewed_from_Old_41_Highway.jpg (3456x2304, 3.32M)

Oh you naive child

Attached: 963BC7CE-4826-47A1-BBF8-F9F3FF55C343.jpg (1119x714, 206K)

See any spooky ghosts?

No. I camped there in Cub Scouts though, and they do reenactments sometimes.

Hahahaha

Not him, but I swear to Christ that you can hear soldiers marching around Gettysburg at night.

neck yourself yankee scum

it never ceases to amaze me how solano lopez managed to wipe out his country's male population. others would had been betrayed much sooner

Only half-Yank. My dad's side were dirt-poor sharecroppers from South Carolina who all fought in gray. I've lived in Georgia all my life.

>it's mental illness to want to save a heavily pregnant Jewish girl whose life is under threat by Nazis

Attached: The Many-Faced Anne.jpg (1600x2180, 518K)

DO IT AGAIN, UNCLE BILLY

Attached: 1494019739835.jpg (600x600, 62K)

They fought soo hard for the white race that they imported slaves

Cry harder and or start blaming the Founding Fathers too.

Yee haw

Attached: cherokee-braves-flag.jpg (354x210, 27K)

Now this I can get behind.

This is why I want to go to Civil War battlefields and free them. Fuckin hell my Great great Grandfather fought with the 11th Indiana.

Also down with the traitors and up with the stars.

>Than any other nation in history

The absolute state of American education

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-222900_Instagram.jpg (1080x1079, 301K)

Germany had it quick in the end, and was an absolute powerhouse for a time with all of their tech and resources.
The Confederacy ran on fumes for the entirety of the war, but managed to make due with so little all throughout the war.

Based

DO IT AGAIN UNCLE BILLY

Attached: 1520568590915.jpg (986x1369, 878K)