It begins

It begins

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-084921_Chrome.jpg (1080x1510, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirlewanger_Brigade
dw.com/en/germany-says-there-is-strong-evidence-iran-behind-tanker-attacks/a-49248524
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dubs of destiny
FUGG

Attached: 4198197917.png (1912x962, 1.21M)

I know its bullshit. But I also know it doesn't matter that it isn't true. Zionists will never stop lying and sacrificing innocent people for their military industrial corporatist bullshit.

>invade someones airspace uninvited
>get shot down
>WOOOOOOOW HOW COULD YOU?

Why would this be the beginning? It was a robot, they are made specifically to die instead of people. We've lost them before, we'll lose them again. Fuck you people forget that we sank some frigate boats during Praying Mantis and no further boogaloo happened despite us killing 100 iranians in like 1 day

>The US says the drone was flying in international airspace over the Strait of Hormuz.

Iranians cant back up a war like the US. Its like the school bully hitting the nerd kid. Do you expect the nerd to fight back? But if the nerd pushes back you better believe the bully is pushing some shit in.

Oh great... More fucking around in the fucking middle east for the nth decade in row now.

Why the hell does the US love keeping its military presence in that region?
Why can't we just drill our own oil, play around in our own deserts, and tell all of those sand countries to fucking eat it?

Our Greatest Ally, duh.

It's cool to watch those mongrels get slaughtered.

You mean the sons and daughters who are literally killing themselves in genocide numbers from being churned through a meat grinder for a profit is cool to you? You are lower than the lowest "mongrel"

Israeli regional dominance.

Look up "The Greater Israel Project". Pretty cut and dry. It never had anything to do with oil or terrorists or democracy.

Weired news why did they shoot it down last time they hacked the drone

Israel flies in all the time yet no one shoot s them down

Just a reminder, the US is an all volunteer force. It's generally the shitstain countries of the world the have conscription. The "sons and daughters" bit would be more accurate there.

As Iranian, I can say we do not have good eyesight to shoot such things. Military is monkeys. Just look at our shorty gun.

LOOK AT IT!
Chinese Copy of American gun.

It shames me so much I want to build better gun for America.

Attached: 063F2166-F887-44F4-B52C-DF474F0362D9.png (512x308, 94K)

Shitty not shorty why apple phone get correct wrong?

Out of curiosity, what would the US do if absolutely no one enlisted for an entire year?
Like suddenly all of the enlistments just stopped because no one walked into a recruiting office.
What happens?

Activate reservists and nat guard. same thing happened during Iraq, basically. That and offer it as an alternative to some minor criminal offenses. In the Civil War it was also offered to immigrants as a pathway to citizenship, but they cant be officers.

Salam walukum
What's the american gun you talking about my Iranian friend?

They would keep the guy in and probably extend the tour time and contracts. They would let anyone in criminals junkies. I think people would get reactivated as well. Its what happened during the Iraq war

At worst, the US is going to launch a bunch of tomahawks, everyone will freak the fuck out, and it will be exactly like when they bombed Syria last year. Sound and fury signifying nothing. The electorate does not want war, Trump does not want war.

Basically you open up the prisons and let spics serve as a pathway to citizenship.

It's the American way.

Attached: 1527262013233.jpg (644x364, 150K)

Turn off autocorrect and lern2spell without technological crutches

I'm mildly interested in that, bullpups are always kinda fun inside

I mean they often try. Its just harder to shoot down fighters than many think.

Well I imagine there was a patch of somekind. its been years since that happened, and the exact details arent fully known.

This. Trump wants an easy political win if nothing else.

To keep rivals without domestic oil production from acquiring it. The dragon will fall before it even rises.

they volunteered to defend the nation and literally none of them get to.

Naturally the US would say this. Everyone does that.

If you believe that, you must also believe that MH17 was shot down by a Ukrainian Su-25.

Just quoting what the article said. Not injecting my opinion.

Well
1- we havent seen telemetry
2- the US often does practice "peek over the border" intel collection from international airspace, like flying AWACS in Turkey to monitor the Soviets. We also do blatant excursions though.

Really, 50/50 odds until we see data. But no one died, so who cares in the end

We know that US violates Iranian airspace on a regular basis for illicit spying activity.

We know they deny it until the wreckage gets paraded on the news.

Why would you even for a second accept the US version?

I like telemetry data.

Meh, worked for me. Did a few years intel, got out, GI bill pays me 3k/mo to do school and job prospects are legit.

Not debating the validity of our Natl policy but We were never "getting out" to begin with. I for one am glad since I might just take this 15k/mo contract in sandland to buy a rental property and start my own contracting gig.

Everyone talks about vets and shit like they're cripples of the world but plenty end up in much better positions than they were. Some of my idiot friends claim PTSD for gibs and end up fucking themselves later but yeah. After being on both sides I can say it all comes with its shit, just gotta be resourceful and an opportunist.

Attached: 219831.png (800x800, 661K)

>read CNN
Why do you live?

Yeah sure, that's very cute, I'm sure the US is going to feed you raw, encoded military telemetry feeds for your own verification purposes.

I'm going to take the obvious route and simply assume the US government is full of shit.

Attached: iranusdrone.jpg (600x400, 122K)

And? I acknowledged we do it. Im not upset about a drone lost. Its a robot, we have more. It did its job, the replacement will continue

please nuke israel before doing anything else. goddamn, iranians would be heroes in the annals of history.

Could be either way. US does that periodically to poke iran similar to thier smallboat harasssment. Sometimes roll snake eyes though.

But if WE light up a boat for crossing our CSG there'd be so many cucks defending the nu persians.

Honestly even if it is over intl waters Iran would just push their narrative hard af anyway like when they said they destroyed an aircraft carrier in thier exercise...

>Zionists will never stop lying and sacrificing innocent people for their military industrial corporatist bullshit.
We're literally being goaded into a war we dont want. I'm glad most people are either ignoring it, or are actively against it.

Triple quads of truth.

>implying iran deserves sovereign air space in the first place

Look up stop loss

I never get why people are freaking out about a war. We've been doing this with Iran for the past while now. Short of them actually attacking a us vessel we are just going to do the rhetoric dance until we chip away at either Iran or US policy.

Also I said this in a thread when the mine shit happened: Trump admin wants to have talks with Iran now and Tehran knew that COA would get us to the table.

What's wrong with Iran? They haven't really done anyone any harm.

Not dose murica ...

Because Britain and France decided to draw straight lines in one of the most ethnically and culturally diverse regions of the world when slicing it up for their empires during the Victorian era.

Honestly, they fucked it up more than the US has, but got away with it because it happened centuries ago. Don't forget that it was the UK that created Israel, either.

>sovereignty for me not for thee

>hurr durr war
Operation Praying Mantis, 1988. Nothing less, nothing more. Stop whining and enjoy the fireworks, we’re not going to war over a fucking boat nor over a fucking drone.

Because the Iranians are just as liable to lie about shit to fit their ends? Just admit you hate Americans and want an excuse to shit on them like every other smelly faggot instead of lying about it like a Jew.

Yes, sykes and picot were bastards, it's also fair to mention that -like certain European countries- most gulf states can't maintain any serious naval presence on thier own. Look at germany, although they may be trying to love away from dependence they still need us to some degree in the Baltic, and then there's the SCS, Senkakus..you get it.

Manufacturered or not, our state of affairs has us intertwined with alot. Many economic drivers behind this shit.

Not the first time they deal with a US drone that violates their airspace

Attached: c64.jpg (500x372, 120K)

D R A F T
R
A
F
T

>Because the Iranians are just as liable to lie about shit to fit their ends?

The US has now confirmed the loss. It's obvious to anyone that these are regularly operated over their airspace.

> fly shit in a sovereign countries' airspace on the other side of the world
> they shoot it down as any self respecting non cuck country would
> OMG how could they do this!1!1!!!

It's a mix of int waters and close to TTW line SROs. They definitely try to push them but so does Iran via IRGCN and FAC/FIAC harrassment. People trying to paint US as evil and Iran as good and vice versa are low iq.

The US is the aggressor, simply by virtue of its overwhelming military might and noose-like presence around Iran.

inb4 F-35 autopilots landing on Iranian airports followed by 3 weeks of butthurt reeeeing from Israels foreign legion

Thanks America, you will send a huge flood to your ancestral land and once again flood it.

USA never have an overt conflict with Iran. too much downside. very little upside for USA (large upside for KSA and Israel, though).
80 million people, insane geography. persians are generally intelligent on average. our east asian allies get their oil through the SOH, the spice must flow.
KSA+Israel are worried because Iran is filling the power vacuum in the crescent. their many allies in DC and NYC will push and push but the Pentagon knows how utterly pointless and costly it would be. no one can claim "cakewalk" or "greet us as liberators" and the usual suspects from 2003 hold no portfolio.

they know how to safeguard their borders , so yes, they deserve it more than the brown mongrel mass named usa

From the Iranians standpoint, sure. International community, idk.

>Iran: We are being bullied soo much

>Also Iran: "We will destroy you and ever western nation that comes through our [citation needed] strait!!! Look at the Aircraft Carrier we can destroy but not really"

It's complicated to say the least.

Arent thoose drones super stealth to radars? Being even smaller than F35? Doesnt Iran have obsolete vatnik SAM systems? Either:
> Stealth works and this is US false flag
> Stealth is BS and US/Israel will avoid exposing it
> Muh random malfunction, farmer with mosin randomly hitting the drone

Global Hawks are gigantic and NOT stealth platforms. They’re basically unmanned versions of a standard ELINT plane.

For Zoomers this is the first time on the Iranian rodeo. They would have shit themselves if they lived in the Bush era where Iran was specifically called out with North Korea as an axis of evil trying to make nuclear weapons

Global Hawks are not stealth.

This.

The only people who feel the Iran is an aggressor are brain-dead American Boomers and some 30-year old ex-military Boomer wash-ups on Jow Forums.

Talk to anyone from Europe, or China or Japan and see what they think.

>Bush era
>Those desert cammies

I miss Bush and I wish I was old enough to serve then. We need to redirect focus back to Venezuela so I can get my Jungle camo and economically deprived womenz.

Given the fact that the sensors on the MQ-4 has more than enough sensor range to track targets without entering Iranian air space, this is most likely true. A drone like that is incredibly vulnerable to missiles, and they generally rely on the principle that a state is going to respect international law by not firing on things outside of their air space.

Learn English

it was so strange when the whole camo palette changed from forest to desert. it looked like a joke.
our adventures in the middle east have more to do with chasing the sunk cost of the camo transition than anything else. /s

Here is why I doubt the US did indeed violate the airspace in this circumstance.
1) These drones are expensive
2) This drone is not stealth
3) The US would use something more stealthy to fly in and out for recon violaing airspace.
4) The US knows the public won't back a war over a fucking drone getting shot down.

I think Iran is the antagonist in this particular circumstance, even if I don't support war with Iran.

Having said all this. Iran is playing with fire here. If they interfere with commerce comming through the strait of harmuz it will be such a threat to so many nations most of NATO and other nations dependent on this trade economically will be involved. They have no choice. The one thing sure as hell to unite a bunch of nations against you is to fuck with their money.

Is a Chinese copy of m16, in bullpup.

Why? Cuz they are lazy and all the smart people go to west. That our#1 export. Skilled minds

>wanting to join a pointless desert war that lead to nothing
You can always put your leg in a woodchipper, if you feel like you missed out that much

This...BAMS-D (the aircraft) isn't made for feet dry activity. Not saying we don't do it but I've coordinated with that mission alot and it dont add up. It is possible that they got just close enough to not be illegal but still piss iran off though airspace is wierd there because of the sensors in all of the knuckle islands as well such as Abu musa, Kish, etc.

israel put the us and iran into the perfect corresponding positions in order for this to happen. this is an artificially coordinated incident and should be ignored.
dear israel and shareblue, fight your own wars. you've already ruined the american populace's racial demographics eternally. having us fight a war on behalf of you is just cruel.

The Krauts have already decided it's the Iranians doing this shit, and the British have moved troops into the region. I agree that a war with Iran really isn't worth it, but if they continue to threaten global oil markets, importers like the EU and China have way more to lose than America. Especially with war hawks like Bolton and Pompeo in the mix, I don't think it'll take much more escalation for the US to decide to perform a limited strike on the Iranians.

Lol can you sound anymore Assmad?

Based

We don’t use the second word after hello. Only child molesters in turbans use that.

The “ prestigious “ religious school is known for that. We have a saying if you go there, you are gonna be gay.

Dear Goyim:

Do as you're told.

Attached: a62c67d4a07808c3399a284d2f2d2286b36d7b2395764df85e62d75eab418a0e.png (986x555, 345K)

>Muslims
>Heros
>Islamist global fascist expansionism theology

Look I don't like Israel's level of influence over foreign policy either. But Muslims historically have proven to be untrustworthy and violent as neighbors. They are neither victims nor good friends of anyone. Sunnivor Shia. And this has dick to do with US or Israel as Muslims have been shitty to everyone and preemptively violent since Muhammed and the so called "rightly guided caliphs".
For this reason even if I don't support war, I understand Israel is surrounded by people who are not looking for coexistence and never have been.
Only those completely ignorant of history think muslims will ever stop attacking people even if Israel was wiped out and the US went isolationist.

If the US was gonna play a geopolitcal game of "I'm not touching you", they'd presumably use a cheaper drone in case the Iranians decided to shoot it down. This one's pretty clearly on Iran.

Iran doesn't have nukes, while the Israelis do.

Exactly what I posted above.

Cope

And the german way ;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirlewanger_Brigade

>be trillions of dollars in debt
>thinks that using an expensive drone in a false flag shoot down operation will be the straw that breaks the camel's back
go away shareblue. it wasn't iran and it was israel

Here's a source:
dw.com/en/germany-says-there-is-strong-evidence-iran-behind-tanker-attacks/a-49248524

>Chancellor Angela Merkel has said there is "strong evidence" Iran carried out attacks on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman. She also warned Iran of consequences if it violated the 2015 international nuclear deal.

As Iran has promised to start enriching uranium again with things escalating, the German government seems to be seriously concerned. It's also worth noting that this was before the drone shootdown incident.

I mean I guess I do cope, did some sand and water deployments and might do Afghanistan as a civilian. Works for me. I hope you find meaning and/or happiness, you sound Assmad.

>have PTSD service connection rating
>it’s listed as non combat because 3 friends suck started shotguns while I was in and I found 2 of them
>can still serve in combat because of it
Well shit

Attached: 85ECA8FB-027D-400C-83AF-A16D465F2F77.jpg (1024x746, 183K)

Seems like Iran overplayed its hand when it comes to relying on support from the EU.

I don't blame Israel.
Iran has openly stated they want to kill everyone there and take it again for muh islam.
Israel has not indicated any aspirations of expansion outside of historical Israel.
I know Palestinians get fucked here. But Muslims are no more native outside of Arabia than Israeli jews are.
Ill feel sorry for Muslims and sympathize once the return North Cyprus and Constantinople, end their theology of endless militant religious expansionism, and end their own shariah apartheid fascist system. Until then they have done this they are hypocrites to complain about any mistreatment they endure from other people.
There is a reason that literally everyone in the world is fighting muslins in some form. The Chinese and Burmese Buddhists aren't doing it for "muh zionists" and neither are Greek Cypriots. No one wants to live as a minority in a country full of muslims.

>Did a few years intel
I'm seriously considering this. I'm bored with engineering school and wanna take a break for awhile before applying to something like Lockheed. How's the quality of life?

>>Jow Forums
U h4v3 t0 g0 b4ck

what justification does israel have being there? that their made up book from 2000+ years ago lists it as THEIR holy ground? or is it because of the holocaust that they deserve to have a "one and only permitted imperalistic force in the 21st century" card?
both sides are dog shit and both sides are not in the right

>There is a reason that literally everyone in the world is fighting Muslims in some form.
This. Turns out you can hate militants that take over your country without being told to by the Jews.

So what branch yall gunna join before we get drafted

The greater israel project is a globalist plot.

This, Iran has been burning us flags and screaming death to America every other day. Suddenly its tha joos