How do you deal with lead on your guns and hands after shooting etc?

How do you deal with lead on your guns and hands after shooting etc?
Whenever I see people posting pictures of their funs while they're on their beds I cringe.
Do you not want to reproduce or something?
Whenever I handle guns I break out the good ol' fast orange and get all that shit off me before touching other non gun shit.

Attached: 1503592210197.jpg (576x1024, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5379568/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I shoot my silenced .22 I wear a dust mask and nitrile gloves. Eyepro always, of course.

I can literally feel my face getting pelted with lead dust. Don’t want to get that crap in my lungs.

Attached: 421F5157-641D-452C-9A82-5CCD5FE270EA.jpg (1300x863, 69K)

don't mock me user
lead is bad for humans...

Attached: 1560722513626.gif (245x200, 990K)

wash your hands with lead away?
Stop caring cause theres way more toxic heavy medals in the environment you are exposed to as well from firing guns and stuff in general?
Stop worrying about everything cause you will die one day?

So why do these faggots never post themselves actually shooting their guns dressed like a complete disappointment to their families?

Dunno, fuck trannies, I just felt this image would get some good replies for the topic.

Attached: 1560084790260.jpg (1024x777, 72K)

I just wash my hands after shooting
I've only ever heard of people getting lead poisoning from spending all day at an indoor range
Like employees of indoor ranges
And only if there's inadequate ventilation
I feel the threat to my own health is minimal and not worth worrying about
I shoot outdoors and i don't eat while at the range

Decent trap

they aren't cute. raise your standards

I snort it off.
I love the smell of spent smokeless gunpowder.
Seriously if they made that into a cologne I'd use it.
If a woman wore that smell I'd propose on the spot.

>do you not want to reproduce
i don't think you know the side effects of lead. or maybe i don't.

i wash my hands after cleaning and shooting. worrying about lead poisoning or negative effects from laying out your guns on your bed a time or two is pretty absurd, however.

Lead has been proven to affect male reproductive organs in a negative way.

Don't get me wrong, I want lots of white Jow Forums users to have white kids but it can hurt you physically.

looked it up and yes, apparently high doses can have an impact on male fertility though apparently it's not been deduced as to quite what it's affecting to cause that.
regardless we lived in a world of lead merely a few decades ago and people fucked like rabbits and pushed out a buncha kiddos then. i don't think many anons shoot enough lead to have any side effects from it unless they literally eat bullets.

Well, the argument that could be made is that most people back then didn't use indoor ranges which are very popular now, they intake a lot of fumes etc.

Full retard, now filtration is a given at indoor ranges and we don't live in a world of leaded gasoline.

>Full retard
I won't debate you but life is different now than it was from 1950-1990

Where is the lead coming from? Is there lead in the propellent? The primer? The only lead i know of in most cartridges is in the bullet itself, usually encased in some other metal. How would one get lead poisoning from just shooting or handling guns?

>Do you not want to reproduce or something?
other than breeding the girl (male) in the OP, the answer is literally no

lick clean when done

Wash it off, man. Don't eat and handle firearm shit simultaneously.

>indoor ranges
those are terrible but not for the reasons you stated. they only go out to 50yds max, usually not even that where im at, and a bunch of retards frequent them all the time who can't shoot but love to make noise.
nty
as far as lead and indoor ranges, i could only imagine that being a major issue if you work there and are on the range itself for extended periods of time over the course of weeks. but again im no expert on how much exposure is too much.
in your op you mentioned putting guns on beds though. seriously??
if this was as serious a concern as you imply then service members would be suffering from severe cases of lead poisoning considering a lot of them literally sleep with their rifles and spend all day with them.
it's not like they're coated in a big glob of lead that seeps into your skin.

if lead poisoning from firearms was a major concern, antigun folks would've attacked that angle already anyway

Post some better ones then

Aside from the open lead core in the rear of FMJ bullets, there's lead styphnate and lead peroxide in primers.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5379568/

I unironically sniff the shit out of my guns after I shoot them, it’s so good. You’re a faggot if you disagree.

There's lead in the primer. Went to a presentation where a dude was looking at using metal organic frameworks to make lead-free primers and better explosives in general.

>high doses can have an impact on male fertility
when delivered at high velocity

Attached: 1484509070375.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

Why is it that lifelong competition shooters who tend to shoot more than literally anybody else have an issue with lead levels?

dont have issues*

Because it really isn't an issue, unless you're shooting and handling your gun without washing your hands afterwards it will never be an issue.

user how about you shut the fuck up and answer op's questions about this dire lead problem that shooters must face?
all shooters of all levels are putting themselves at massive risk by mere association with firearms. if you've ever touched a gun you're probably done for.
be sure to wear a filter, long sleeves, and sterile gloves when you open your gun safe. the air is filled with lead in there and you will be unable to have babies if you breathe it or touch the contents with your skin.

I’m pretty sure I’m sterile at this point. When I was a teenager I worked at a vet clinic where the doctor didn’t really give a fuck at safely things. I would help him X-ray animals without wearing any kind of protection. I did that a lot, I was a dumb teenager that didn’t know you weren’t suppose to do that.

I don't care about how much lead is in my gunsafe, but I do hope your op pulled the trigger.

Between the carbon and powder residue, oils, lubes, and other fluids those filthy sluts will never find their way onto my bed.

Attached: GHP9YcE.png (779x411, 284K)

>have kids
Lmao I jack off to anime I dont have to worry about kids

I wear gloves when handling my shit (mostly cause I don't like carbon on me), but in general gloves and washing your hands will do more than enough for most.

>tfw no qt trap gf to sit on my face

pull the trigger, fag

Fuck the lead, i want suffocate his face with my ass and watch him pathetically squirt as i do it

Attached: tanya136.png (1920x1080, 643K)

traps =/= trannies

Wash your hands, change clothes/shoes and shower before touching anything else keep these as your range gear. No food or water near range. Clean your guns in a dedifated space away from food or living space. Take necessary precautions if you're casting your own bullets.
There, 90% of your worries gone.

They do even though it's minor from now. They're starting to push this in UE to fuck hunters.

>noguns thoughts
you do realize virtually all bullets are jacketed these days, and the residue is from the gunpowder right

I want to reach over and pull that trigger.

>no, attention-seeking transvestites who take hormones and wear makeup aren't those trannies you speak ill of!
They are the same thing, faggot. Stop trying to play semantics and fuck off back to your /lgbt/ and /gif/ threads, where you belong.

Attached: Liveleakcom - Transgender beaten to death in Brazil.webm (198x360, 2.88M)

I wish transfaggots would stop trying to appropriate Shimakaze.

Attached: __rensouhou_chan_and_shimakaze_kantai_collection_drawn_by_asanagi__47a870d0429bd6913a4d7e871cab520c. (3000x4174, 3.17M)

They do though Ian and Karl filmed a couple of them doing 2 gun action challenge in French maid outfits and heels

You must lead a boring life

>why bother looking both ways when you cross the street, you're going to die anyway

Go be edgy somewhere else

>French maid outfits and heels
It was 2B cosplay.

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_series_and_etc_drawn_by_yoshida_akihiko__558b6da5cb2bf23f81adaa2adc34f053.j (2496x4660, 571K)

because the guns are all airsoft
you didn't think intersectionalists actually own real guns did you

>not recognizing someone dressed as 2B

time for you to leave

indoor range has that d-lead soap in bathroom I wash hands face hair glasses rinse mouth & nose

I also cut back shooting from 2/month to 1/month and changed range routines to minimize time inside

I did all this because I read some article about lead blood tests, did that, mine was 6 which is ok but where the fuck did all that lead come from ? it was enough for the blood test to get snagged by state because of possible workplace issues

anyway another blood test few months later back to less than 1

bottom line - get the blood test, change your routine, or prepare to suffer and die like the idiot you are, dealing with gun safety and ignoring chemicals

Damn they should make that into cologne

>implying 2B is not dressed like a maid

I wear eyepro and earpro and that's it. Should probably wear my light duty gloves but whatever.

Attached: moemaid.gif (412x520, 784K)

>Grugetta no have plastic tits durr
>me no tranny

Attached: 7ED3E0B0-84CF-45C3-A463-5E3ABB468256.png (485x443, 47K)

Exactly. They're crossdressing faggots, there's a difference. Both mentally ill, but they aren't cutting their dicks off.

Used to be about the same on Jow Forums. The tranny meme spread IRL too much, but back in the Linetrap days we had good traps, not this SJW stuff the zoomers are on about. *sips*

I should have gotten the double whammy: lifelong shooter and lifelong electronics assembly worker advancing through technician. I get exposed to lead in nearly every facet of my life. My dick is still fully functional - excepting the part that the Jews stole at birth. I suspect that there may be more at work than just exposure.

Attached: digititis.doubles.jpg (750x493, 43K)

Most trannies keep their cocks but still kill themselves a lot

As the other user's stated, some primers contain lead. Regardless, many - if not most - bullets have an exposed lead tail which allows vaporization of lead during internal ballistics.