Okay so what kind of skunkworks toy is about to commit a decapitation strike on Iran...

Okay so what kind of skunkworks toy is about to commit a decapitation strike on Iran? Way too much press on these UFO sightings to not have some sort of disclosure soon and with the Iran hype it sorta makes sense. I’m still waiting for the toroidal weapon unveiling that shoots plasma spaghetti-o’s but I’ll settle for the magic tic-tac.

Attached: E4EE1631-DE82-452E-B702-3040BD52A73D.png (1242x2208, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ning_Li_(physicist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, if they wanna win the war and Make the Military Cool Again, why not just whip out the ayylmao tech for some shock and awe?

They're not ours you moron.

None, it'll be tomahawks and gbus and stuff like that. if it happens at all.

>US senators reportedly got a classified briefing on UFOs
>”this is classified: it was ours.”
Nothing ever happens.

>we had troubles with people making a fuss about our secret projects and spreading photographs they made of them
>so we faked some stuff that was more likely to get posted
>amount of our real secret projects getting posted dropped significantly

That toroidal research stuff is super interesting and there is no way they cancelled versus putting it in the black budget. That was the early 1990’s iirc too so think how far it could be three decades later.

UAB Huntsville had a young female postgrad experimenting with superconducting magnets arranged in opposite polarity and contra rotating at high angular velocity.
It has been nearly 30 years aince I read the article about her.
Asian name.
Remaining guarded in my opinion.
That is WW3 last resort technology if it exists.
We aren't at war with China or Russia.

Then the glorious Chinese would take the premise and build a superior version, just as they always have. The cowardly Eagle knows he must jealously guard his secrets if he is to survive the challenge presented by the sublime Dragon.

Attached: gutter oil.jpg (1200x624, 225K)

The UFO tech is actually stolen from China by the US.

Just like 5G Patents that the US doesnt want to pay to Huawei.

In grorious year 31 of shian dynasty, the great emperor was warking in meadow when he found grey man praying with humbre bee. He asked why grey man was toying with bee, and grey man terrs esteemed emperor that he want fly too, froat rike bee. Emperor show grey man how to be bee.

Chinese Emperor invent original UFO and many such quantum things. grey man explore garaxy and thus garaxy is historic Chinese cray

>my sides

>garaxy is historic Chinese cray
kek

No the real deal is that Israel will commit a false flag on itself and then at that point the "aliens" will intervene and begin the true NWO.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED!!!! TRUST YOUR GUT!!!! ARM YOURSELVES!!!! We are in for a hard time, the poles are shifting, the sun has turned off, the bees are dying, get your shit together and sit tight.

Attached: olbill.jpg (1410x1021, 291K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ning_Li_(physicist)

>Alien UFO
nope, just Chinese aircraft

Unrelated question, but why is the default laser code always 1688?

Based Bill Cooper

Because they don’t make a 1689

Wavelength

What wavelength does it correspond to?

The party will be mad with you when you return home from Canada bucko

1688 nanometers. infrared laser. Visible is about 400-700 nm, ultraviolet is below 400, IR is above 700. Infrared doesnt "bend" through water as much and penetrates darkness and stuff better, but doesnt always offer the same detail. This is also why emergency lights are red, because the longer wave is more visible than blue light in the dark.

1488 was already taken

Based and IMPRESSIVELY pilled

Attached: 128.jpg (300x100, 25K)

>1488
Based and Kampf pilled

Attached: adolf sensei.jpg (192x192, 7K)