Sheepdog thread

youtube.com/watch?v=nnxHYkjlgW0

Attached: Thin-Blue-Line-I-Am-The-Sheepdog-Patch.jpg (394x400, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tizC3QyYfEo
youtube.com/watch?v=R1Cp5JQ6jS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Press F if you almost joined.

Attached: il_794xN.1722621253_1ikg.jpg (794x549, 74K)

My eyes are bleeding

Why do the minor cogs in the state security apparatus have so much pride in their menial jobs?

I mean, you literally just need some high school... What's there to be proud of?

Holy cringe, Batman.

Gotta abuse the fuck outta that nationalism and misplaced machismo to trick the plebs into fighting and dying for you for less than minimum wage, my man.
The armed forces dicksucking in the US is off the fucking charts, and once again it's because of these horrid little Boomer shits that everyone is socially mocked into feeling that way.
Its shocking how many friends who've gone through Basic think they're legitimately better than me in every way while they smoke weed on the couch and collect VA benefits.

>did you finish it?

Only EMS and firemen deserve some respect, and not in this retarded flag

Agreed user.

Real Americans start businesses, not signing up for welfare jobs.

Mock them as much as you want; most of them are well-deserving of mockery. What you shouldn't mock is the desire to protect and defend the weak and helpless. To be the "sheepdog" defending the helpless, mindless, pants-on-head retarded "sheep" from the "wolves". Problem with most of these sheepdog types is that they don't realize or actively resist the fact that the "wolves" are the ones in charge of the pasture and have been for the last century and a half.

So this is what the LGBQT movement is all about

Nice pasta

Attached: 26b.png (680x608, 125K)

Civilians or police who think they're "sheepdogs" are absolutely delusional. The only people that actually protect the country and it's interests is the military/national guard. Police are just tax collectors and civilians are producers both would crumble if they met trained armed resistance

yeah

>The only people that actually protect the country and it's interests is the military/national guard.
I laughed pretty hard from that.

Almost shed a thug tear, bros.
> The Epitome Of The Sheepdog, A Tribute, An Anthem, A Challenge
youtube.com/watch?v=tizC3QyYfEo

More or less, yeah.

Attached: 5ca23ae2d2ce7877293d4783-750-375.jpg (750x375, 48K)

>The only people that actually protect the country and it's interests is the military/national guard.

Attached: 6546546.jpg (1024x641, 110K)

>ARMED FORCES
what the fuck are those useless faggots doing among the other public servants that actually protect the people and country?
armed forces are useless welfare queens who did jack shit while the country's been invaded.

Imagine thinking sheep are deserving of protection

"Sheepdogs"
"Wolves"
"Sheep"
Men are not sheep.
Any man who think that some other man is a "sheep" and he is not is himself a "wolf" a pack predator that live by exploiting the weaknesses of others instead of by collecting and creating his own livelihood.

Free men are mountain goats, harmless to passerby and weaker creatures, territorial, capable, ornery when annoyed and dangerous when provoked.

You own a Katana, don't you?

Why yes, how did you know?

Attached: 1558569566537.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

>Free men are mountain goats

Attached: ibex_Stand.jpg (800x1022, 138K)

GOA and ACLU and NORML and occasionally the NRA do more protect my freedom than these faggots.

Attached: 2D0EFBD7-14B5-4238-8628-B531032BFD90.jpg (640x638, 295K)

fuck you

Attached: 1559690693978.jpg (854x874, 113K)

>Dispatch

what? Those fuckers at the other end of the phone that dont do shit?

>Security
>Corrections

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

What job do you have?

Lets be real here, anyone hiding their flag is a E*ro or some other subhuman

You think it's carpet salesmen that keep the American economy on top with our 4.4% of the world population? It's proclivity for manipulation and violence that keeps the American economy a major world power. Grown-up.

not him but a janitor is a more respectable job than anything related to law enforcement

Janitors investigate and arrest pedophiles? Don't cut yourself on all that edge.

>Janitors don't lie, forge/plant evidence, wrongfully arrest, and kill innocent or otherwise harmless people on a day to day basis
Ftfy

That proclivity for manipulation and violence is what keeps the American economy from achieving its true potential. Unfortunately, like a drug addiction, the US economy has become dependent upon that manipulation, and relies upon the violence to sustain said manipulation, such that ending either would result in painful withdrawals.
If quitting an addiction would make a strong man weak for a time, we still do not say that it is the drug which makes him strong. In the same way, quitting the disdainful practices of the US government may threaten to bring the economy low, but they are not the reason for what greatness it has.

Agreed. My brother is a cop, and I love him to death, but his job is subhuman.

i love how fire/ems is trying to copy LEOs by making 'thin red line' merch

"Ftfy", don't cry son. I'll take the answer to my question.

and we also like to kick and headbutt stuff and climb things and eat grass

>4.4% of world population
>Minimal production of hard goods

"Manipulation is what is holding the American economy back!"
Sure it is.

t. will never talk his way out of a ticket.

Attached: deal-envy-car-seat-covers-car-seat-cover-thin-blue-line-flag.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Normal janitors? Yes. Some, however...
My cousin was a janny in Newark. He literally sold drugs to high school freshmen and middle school kids. There was this one girl, maybe 14 or 15, who he said paid him by sucking his unwashed cock behind the cafeteria dumpster. He also told me that one of his janny friends killed a black senior back in '96 over blackmail or something.
Anyway, the dude was a great guy imho. Just not a saint by any means

I unironically want to slap the shit out of any government employee that refers to themselves as a "sheepdog".

Attached: serveimage23.jpg (875x1000, 112K)

FUCK the fire departments

Why?

Attached: Firefighters-Save-Labrador-From-Burning-Home.jpg (630x459, 60K)

Explain, cops would take your guns away put we'd never take your fire extinguishers away

Attached: 1538594950652.png (502x500, 238K)

Kinda like militaryfags

Dude, that's the fucking shepherd in Grossman's insipid analogy. Want to guess what the shepherd let's his dogs do to a sheep that decides he doesn't want to follow the shepherd's instructions anymore?

I wish Grossman had never introduced his weirdo animal bullshit.

>I wish Grossman had never introduced his weirdo animal bullshit.
It's his fursona, he couldn't help it.

Attached: dog-887-Z-500x500.jpg (500x500, 23K)

heh...that's unironically gay.

Please elaborate

Attached: 1b3.jpg (680x793, 41K)

fucking this...

Attached: 1560205216772.jpg (4724x2399, 1.56M)

>implying citizens are sheep

Fuck (slam) pigs

>Free men are mountain goats, harmless to passerby and weaker creatures, territorial, capable, ornery when annoyed and dangerous when provoked.

based as fuck fellow wizard sheep.

Attached: 1852_1mountain_goat01816d.jpg (1500x1000, 296K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R1Cp5JQ6jS4

Blame the politicians you tard

nigger, last time I checked, the OATH included enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC.

The military is not authorized operate on US soil, it would be a literal coup which would demonize the entire armed forces in an instant and would have zero support even if it is right. This is of course by design. Blame the politicians

This

Does the FBI operate tanks?

Attached: y57gwp4y81q01.jpg (960x747, 147K)

nigger pls. even the british SAS operated within US borders... not to mention DELTA.

Attached: 1538864962490.jpg (1465x3519, 855K)

No but the National Guard does which is specifically exempt from the Posse Comitatus Act.
Spooky spooks do their own thing. But they had permission from high ranking government official

you still haven't answered my question about DOMESTIC enemies.