Any documentation on the threat assessment of incels?

taskandpurpose.com/air-force-joint-base-andrews-incels-threat-brief

Attached: 1514099216871.jpg (1400x1050, 825K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Incels
>Threats

Attached: 32678980-A485-4C9F-9201-C386F53FE0C3.jpg (658x662, 51K)

Daily reminder to
HAVE SEX
A
V
E

S
E
X

Dilate

have sex and remember to
DILATE
I
L
A
T
E

you don't want to come home to the missus covered in gunshot wounds while a faint 'reeeee' can be heard in the distance, do you?

this only seems to further enrage the incel

Attached: 1508575626027.png (754x680, 532K)

>mfw the DoD actually spent time and money on memes from this shithole

Attached: 1559439488245.gif (500x375, 498K)

Attached: 1553113870606.png (547x350, 281K)

>implying they won’t pussy out and get killed in the last moment like the most recent one

a thread died for your reddit garbage

Why should I?

what the fuck is wrong with people now

instead of just trying to get laid or buying a hooker they want to blame the whole world

Blaming society is easier than blaming oneself for one's own shortcomings.

Society is going out of its way to create incels though.

Attached: 1554959205635.png (778x778, 352K)

I wouldn't say it's a concerted effort. Modern society definitely promotes loneliness and isolation by its very nature, but it's the responsibility of the individual to change that for themselves.

It also promotes emasculation.

>screw qt redhead from bbq restaurant last night
>wake up this morning
>suddenly think Ted and Tim did not have the right of it
>suddenly apply for SBR stamp instead of buying a brace
>suddenly love the government
Whoah

Attached: 1561044530376.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

This is also true. We live in the most prosperous period in human history, and if you live in the West, odds are you're in the global top 1-5% of wealth and education. With so few real problems, minor things have the potential to cause great distress.

Is it really a minor thing to not be able to have sexual and/or romantic relationships?

What if - and this is going to sound crazy - both the individuals and the society have problems?

Satire aside, that makes sense. When you feel like things are going well for you under the current system, you're much less likely to support measures that would introduce instability.

It likely is. However, most people aren't in a serious position to change society. It's much easier to fix yourself than the world around you.

Any leftists here care to answer this question?

I mean, it's pretty much the sole biological reason for you to exist. Human society has made people have tons of other reasons to live, but at the end of the day, reproduction is the only drive that all life shares.

I think our society puts too much into having sex. I've gone through Thailand so I've had the orgys, gangbangs, ladybois and I've sort of stopped caring about getting laid. Then again college is top priority.

The left is against reproduction for whites, so that's not a reason.

bros, how do I escape this trap?

>bend the knee goy
>the culture is swinging hard left, but you cant change it so just change yourself
>good goy, the society is antigun so why arent you? you know you cant change it, right?

I mean, you can try to change things, but don't act surprised when you're ostracized by most of society.

Obviously, there is very little real value to fucking random whores besides getting your nut off, but it's your ability to get laid that is abstractly tied to your ability to find a long term mate and successfully reproduce. That's why premarital impulsive sex is used as another way of judging people and telling who stacks up. At the end of the day, incels are mad because they don't stack up in general. If they weren't angry about having sex, they'd be angry about some other arbitrary metric of social judgement that people would come up too. Because they wouldn't stack up to that too. They are just all around losers, and that is why they are angry. They hate being reminded of it.

>your ability to get laid that is abstractly tied to your ability to find a long term mate and successfully reproduce
This. It's a metric for determining your societal worth, to a certain degree.

But again, the left is against reproduction for whites. You can't use this as a reason.

>implying he's a leftist

The culture will swing back right eventually, but will probably have to swing far more left before momentum changes. The change will most likely not be peaceful.

The "have sex" spam is a leftist campaign.

This. It's fucking lunacy. The gov and media focus on memes has gotten so intense it's starting to bend reality

Ok, so the left now admits that they have no reason for telling us to have sex. The entire phrase is void of meaning. They have no reason for saying it. It means nothing.

The point is "have sex" is a retarded insult. Have a family, have a business, have land, have hobbies, grow up would all be far and away better. "Have meaningless sex with a slutty waittress" will not change a damn thing.

It's just a meme, user. Also, having more sex would unironically stop like 75% of these shootings from ever happening.

If the left didn't sabotage society, there would also be less shootings.

Fewer.

That's what I said.

Embrace stoicism.

Attached: marc_aura_0.jpg (1400x600, 158K)

Idk it feels nice I guess

Busting a fat nut feels good, apparently it also increases ones empathy according to my psychology class that I took many moons ago

can't have been a very good thread if it's on page 10

Leftists are according to themselves having sex non-stop, yet they have no capacity for empathy.

FIND LOVE
I
N
D

L
O
V
E

im a total pussy because i was a sheltered kid with an overlovering mother. how do i train myself?

GET MARRIED

This incel "movement" reeks of agent provocateur divide and conquer tactics. I honestly don't think it is organic. Pretty easy to wrile up an outlying demographic through an internet ad campaign. Just another way to distract from the real problem. Not resources, its not about gettin laid, not even religion. We have a management issue on planet earth. We are not managing ourselves or each other wisely. Too busy with symptoms to face the disease.

Such materialism

FIND DUTY
I
N
D

D
U
T
Y

Attached: 1553566392944.jpg (1000x715, 148K)

Cringe

My nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Attached: duty.png (700x1400, 1.03M)

Honk honk

Damn straight

I'm not saying agent provocateurs or false flaggers don't exist, but blaming everything that makes you look bad on conspiracies harms your credibility.

W I M H O F

Do you really think those halfwits get as much pussy as they say they do? Also there's a world's difference between a mindless fuck and a meaningful sexual encounter because one has you leaving as soon as it's over

dod budgeting, if you don't spend all your money you get less the next year. A bunch of analysts are drooling over the fact they can spend hundreds of hours shitposting and call it intelligence.

I mean anything is greater than 0

>being this much of a buttmad permavirgin that the mere suggestion of mating with the opposite sex sends you into a frothing spiral of conspiratorial accusations

Read this, mein nibba.

Attached: enchiridion-epictetus-9781684222438.jpg (263x395, 16K)

Love is duty
You would know this is you had ever experienced it

It’s good cardio

It is a leftist campaign. Explain what is wrong with being a virgin.

This.
Love is also not a feeling. Love is to will the good of another. Love does.

>buying a hooker
Personally, I prefer to rent. The depreciation on those things is horrific. Remember, if it flies, floats, or fucks you’re better off renting.

Damn son, that wasn't close to home that hit right at home

You might want to legalize prostitution first and just make sex a transaction.

Attached: they live.gif (480x219, 1.82M)

Look at Islam

>incels are butthurt about immigrants replacing Americans so protest by not having sex and making the process that much easier
??????

Incels are often incel because they are ugly enough that they cant get laid (hookers dont count) since the top 80% of women go for the top 20% of men

Nothing's wrong with being a virgin, everything's wrong with being an incel though.

What are you talking about?

Explain what is wrong with being an incel.

>be bottom of the barrel, literally a 4/10 or lower
>instead of shooting for a woman who's also 4/10 or lower and being ugly together you go for 7/10s and up
I can tell you're in an incel because you're blaming women for your own perpetual virginity when you have just as much of a hand in it

The Venn diagram of incels and white nationalists is a circle

Explain why being unable to have sex makes someone a white nationalist, and then explain what is wrong with being a white nationalist.

>whats wrong with being an incel
>I'm an ugly person inside and out and women won't touch me
>this is society's fault
Seems fairly obvious mate.

Explain what is wrong with being a white nationalist.

That's not what incel means.

Thats what incels do. Thats the difference between an incel and a permavirgin. The permavirgin recognizes his faults as the reason he can't get puss, the incel blames the world for his inability to get puss.

Unless you're straight up fucked in regards to physiological development, most ugly people can knock themselves up a point or two with excellent grooming and physique. Hell, most minor facial plastic surgery runs around $5000 dollars so it's not like it's impossible to surgically intervene.

>incels don't have sex
>asexuals don't have sex
>white nationalists don't have sex
>asexuals are LGBT+
>therefore, white nationalism is LGBT+
Remember, white power is queer power.

Incel means involuntarily celibate. It does not specify any particular reasons for why someone is involuntarily celibate, nor does it specify any particular world view. You don't even know what the word means.

>Explain what is wrong with being a white nationalist.
It's a dead-end meme ideology that will never catch on; its adherents consider those who agree with them 97% of the time enemies for the 3% disagreement.
For example, if I tell you it's probably a bad idea to kill blacks and Jews out of nowhere because it will create martyrs and make everyone to the right of Marx, you'd start calling me a kike.
Hard Leftists, meanwhile, continue to win because they use normie libs and progressives to further their goals. WNs are too obsessed with muh racial purity to learn to use normiecons and civnats to their advantage.
And let's be perfectly honest: If you're a WN, you need civnats more than civnats need you. WNs have no optics without normiecons; case-in-point, Laura Ingraham defended Paul Nehlen on Fox News, and livs freaked out over it. Nehlen would be Literally Who without that.

TL;DR WNs need to learn to work with what they've got and quit purity spitaling if they want to gain power. And no, you're not gonna go Turner Diaries all by yourself. That Black Sun t-shirt doesn't make you invincible.

>its adherents consider those who agree with them 97% of the time enemies for the 3% disagreement
This is the key problem with most fringe ideologies. When you're a radical, it's hard to get along with people who are slightly less radical than you are for some reason.

It wasn't very long ago that there wasn't any white nationalism, because it was just normal that white countries were populated by white people. Then the left decided that white countries have to be destroyed through mass migration, and now they cry about white nationalists.

>lmao just drop 5 grand you have laying around bruh xddddd :>)

>doesn;t address any of the points user raised about WN unwillingness to work with people who aren't as radicalized as them
>instead screeches about muh left
have sex

White nationalism wouldn't need to exist if it wasn't for mass immigration engineered by the left.

>have sex
You already agreed that this phrase means nothing, so why say it?

And most people to the right of Reagan agree with you. They may put up with non-whites in small quantities, but knock it off with this meme that anyone who isn't full-retard 1488 is your enemy.
Hell, Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro get called white nationalists.

>still refuses to address that WN will kill itself with it's purity spiral unless it unfucks itself
>still screeches about muh left
have
sex

>White nationalism wouldn't need to exist if it wasn't for mass immigration engineered by the left.
So you're admitting that white nationalism is an undesirable thing?

Attached: 20190620_091252.jpg (1080x851, 323K)

The left is pushing for mass migration so why shouldn't I bring them up?

>have
>sex
Ok, explain why I should.

It is in the sense that it shouldn't need to exist, but right now it does need to exist.

for nonwhites in white nations

Touche

>m-muh left screeches the incel as white nationalists tighten the noose around their own ideology